PDA

View Full Version : Zero no Tsukaima

Kankiti Shunan
08-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Since I didn't finde any active thread about Zero no Tsukaima I decided to write one about it. I decided to post in this category because I don't know if I should consider this as an anime with romance as its main story.

Actually I've been seeing this anime since 1 year ago, yeah I even remmembered when I wrote about the first episode of the series. Now I'm seeing the 3rd season of this anime (zero no tsukaima princess no rondo), so as I'm not that advenced when it comes to this anime. I haven't seen it so intensely.

About the story I found it was really interesting, especially during the first season (as I can remmember). Saito, an ordinary and slow 17 years olds Japanese highschool student, was summoned by Louise in her attempt to summon a familiar. I forgot to say but Louise, who is the pink haired girl, is known in her magical academy as "Lousie the zero" due to her lack of magical skills. She actually only blows up things randomly and tries to any excuse for that. As I said this story happens in a magical academy, so it reminded at the beggining of harry potter without all that overrated popularity and with a more otaku taste of course. Ich made me more interessed than it happened with happy potter. So Saito was summoned by Louise to this academy and made a contract with her by being kissed in his lips by her. Then due to that contract Saito became Louise's familiar (tsukaima) and his dutty is supposed to protect her.

Even though being the story interesting I've gotten a bit less interessed because the more episodes I see the more annoying it seems to become to me. In these first episodes in the 3th season I couldn't almost tolerate Louise attitudes, what made me find her really annoying. I mean the last episodes I saw were mostly about fanservice and louise being bossy to Saito and trying to forbidding him to be near to other girls besides her. She is the character that was able to make feel that can exist (at least for me) a limit for tsunderes.

Well... But what do you think about it?

Fossa
08-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Welcome to my world i think that almost al tsunderes are to strict the only one i can tolerate 100% is Taiga from Toradora.Another one that i almost cant take is the 2 girls is Mayoi Neko Overrun becose another girl of her own frewill unexpectedly hugs the guys leg and then he tries to break free and they both punch him as much as they can until he is halfway to heaven.