PDA

View Full Version : My dream vacation

Fossa
08-09-2012, 05:12 PM
I would really love to take a vacation to Japan atleast once in my life.Preferably Akihabara also known as the hometown of anime,games and all other wonderfull things in this world.

Things i would do there:
- RAMEN! I would really love to try some ramen i have always dreamed of tasting it since i first saw Naruto also all other traditional Japanese food.
-MAID CAFE'S! omg i really hope it is just like how it is displayed in the animes.
-Last but not least buy stuff from my favourite animes and also see all the seeworthy stuff around there ofcourse.

The one thing that worries me is their English .In animes when they have english class i don't understand a word of what they are saying so im wondering if i should just learn Japanese first xD No offense to anyone.
I know that most of this is based off animes and stuff like that but i would really love to atleast go there once.

And yes please note that i live in Norway nothing like that stuff here not even a single place where you can buy anything related to anime at all.

Where would you take a vacation if you could choose?What would you do?

nakamori aoko
08-27-2012, 01:00 PM
hm...... if me I would rather to go to Tottori in there ofcrouse go to conan town >.<

Kaleohano
08-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Fossa
you wanna try ramen? dude, thats college food. they're like 20cents a pack.

anyways, i'm livin' one of my dream vacations right now. I've been in germany little over a month, have been stupid drunk almost every single night. love it!

KeirebuTheWiseWolf
08-28-2012, 04:14 PM
I'd go to Japan too, only I'd stay there until I graduate from Mahora Academy.