PDA

View Full Version : Here come the...

TheGuyWalking
08-09-2012, 01:56 AM
BOOM! Nah, it's just TheGuyWalking but you can all me TheGuy or TGW. I don't really care as long as I know it's me whom your talking to haha.

I guess I should give a little info about me.
As you can tell this is not the first time I have been on a forum. I have been on several others but none seem to have exactly what i'm looking for... just missing like... I'm not really sure how to put it into words.
I'm into Gaming and Anime just like any other 17 year old male. I have been told I have a wild imagination and that can sometimes get me into trouble. I really like to talk (as i'm sure you can tell) and yeah. I'm not sure what else to add.

Anyways, hope this forum sticks with me unlike the others. For now, I guess I will check out the places to post and see what sparks an interest.

Other than that I have nothing more to say but:
Hey! :laugh:

Sora-the-panda
08-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Konichiwa!!! >w<

Here's your panda bear hug!!!

Enjoy your stay~

Syndicate
08-09-2012, 06:01 AM
Found you! I already welcome'd u personally but welcome brothaaa xD

KyouFalls
08-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

~Travis
08-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Welcome. I am fairly new as well. I hope you enjoy the forums.

Mystelinth
08-09-2012, 11:43 AM
TGW... TGW, True General Wei ? Nope thats from a game, hmhh.

Well anyway i hope you enjoy your time here.
I also like gaming and anime AND im also 17 so there. Just like you said.
Even though you're already familiar with forums, if you ever want to know something, don't hesitate asking one of the other members.

TheGuyWalking
08-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

You? Watch me? Funny. The moment you set eyes on me you would spontaneously combust because of my unbearable sexiness.

Sora-the-panda - Thanks! :D I love panda bear hugs. They make me feel so welcome and what not :D

KyoKudo - Yoooooo wassup bro! I can't pull off that gansta stuff but still :P Glad to have yet another stalker on my tail!

~Travis - Thanks for the welcome! :D
I hope we can both enjoy the forum as new people! :)

Forbuki - Well hey, we should game sometime if you have a steam account. Otherwise it's nice to meet you and I hope we can get along and maybe become friends :D

That goes for everyone else to! Hope we can all be friends :)

Mystelinth
08-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Forbuki - Well hey, we should game sometime if you have a steam account. Otherwise it's nice to meet you and I hope we can get along and maybe become friends :D

Well i have a steam account but i forgot the password and whatnot for it, and i don't want to recover it. Im currently only playing on my PS3 xD

TheGuyWalking
08-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Well i have a steam account but i forgot the password and whatnot for it, and i don't want to recover it. Im currently only playing on my PS3 xD

Your awesome if you have a ps3. What games do you have for it? Maybe we can game there.
Only if you want, I don't want you to be pressured or anything.

Ranshiin
08-10-2012, 03:27 PM
The Guy ...

I WANNA BE THE GUY!

lol. Welcome. xD

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Jozette
08-10-2012, 03:57 PM
http://youtu.be/mWpT_TevF4I halo! hime duse but you can call me jozzy! watch out . dont end up like that "guy"

TheGuyWalking
08-10-2012, 04:40 PM
http://youtu.be/mWpT_TevF4I halo! hime duse but you can call me jozzy! watch out . dont end up like that "guy"

Psh, i'm better than that guy. A lot better good looking to ;P

The Guy ...

I WANNA BE THE GUY!

You my friend... are a god among men.

Jasanime
08-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Konnichiwa! Welcome to AF, I hope you stick around!

~*Red*~
08-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Hi there and greetings from New Zealand :)

SuXrys
08-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Hello there sunshine and welcome to this site!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

I also hope that you won't end up leaving this site as you did with those other ones. So hopefully we'll see you around in here some more TheGuyWalking! :-)

The Wing Man
08-20-2012, 02:29 AM
Yo TGW, hope you like it here my new friend.