PDA

View Full Version : New Dora Movie Announced

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-07-2012, 11:29 AM
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6789072/dora-the-explorer-movie-trailer-with-ariel-winter

seems legit.

VAMONOS!

Albear
08-07-2012, 01:35 PM
I hope she shoots swiper with a rocket launcher.

Ranshiin
08-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I expected them to make Swiper a live-action CGI fox.

I am disappoint.

Meenah
08-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Kai-lan all the way. :U

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Kai-lan all the way. :U

Don't make this into a Hispanic vs. Asian thread. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/h3.png

Syndicate
08-12-2012, 03:58 AM
.-. show teaches mexicans how to cross the border if u pay attention..

same thing every episode..
Lets cross a river .-.
Lets find the key.
lets OH NO! The fox!
Back pack back pack.. .-.

I'm dissapointed by some of you D:

"No Judgement in your taste"

RyuTama
08-12-2012, 04:34 AM
.-. show teaches mexicans how to cross the border if u pay attention..

same thing every episode..
Lets cross a river .-.
Lets find the key.
lets OH NO! The fox!
Back pack back pack.. .-.

I'm dissapointed by some of you D:

"No Judgement in your taste"

Did you even watch the video in OP? It's a joke. =P

And that backpack song is pretty damn catchy yo.

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Ashminigun

Hispanics > Asians
/thread

So amigos, who is looking foward to see this "movie"?

Ashminigun
08-14-2012, 11:16 AM
You, The Entire Forum, brah? :3

Nah, I'm not in the position to instigate the wildfire of flamebait that precede in that topic. :3

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
That's what I thought.

Meenah
08-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Perhaps I'll watch this "movie", but Kai-lan is still better. <3

darkrider21
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
around 5 years a go i was on a diffrent forum and we were making kids show more twisted and we made dora and boots have kids and there retard kids for some reasion went on adventures till they were quarntined for soem reasion

GX7
08-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

RyuTama
08-16-2012, 02:43 AM
around 5 years a go i was on a diffrent forum and we were making kids show more twisted and we made dora and boots have kids and there retard kids for some reasion went on adventures till they were quarntined for soem reasion

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaKoj3ke_y0gscYfKqFanU_eo5WN9wn wOkprV-LuYwLKU03rZffw

DOOM!
08-16-2012, 06:51 AM
I expected them to make Swiper a live-action CGI fox.

I am disappoint.

You'll just have to live with the idea that there are many furryphobes around, and that they have all rights to be.

darkrider21
08-16-2012, 03:51 PM
if swifer is a theaf why dont they make an episode where they teach kids what happens when you steal and let swifer get arested

GX7
08-17-2012, 02:18 PM
if swifer is a theaf why dont they make an episode where they teach kids what happens when you steal and let swifer get arested

The creators think getting arrested is considered as inappropriate or something. You'll never find the messages to kids like the old PSAs on cartoons or children shows anymore. Like say no to drugs and gangs, real life weapons hurt people, don't do what you see on TV at home. The latter shows just why there are idiots who think they're a cast member of Jackass. Messages like mentioned above are replaced with messages like save the planet, brush your teeth after every meal, wash your hands after using the restroom and eat your vegetables. The PSAs with the cast of Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive on Toon Disney is a prime example that the messages of yesteryear are long gone. Which is why a episode with Swifer getting arrested for stealing a star from Dora's backpack would be good for the kids of this generation. But it probably won't happen because of the "liberals" that are running our TV stations. Those in charge probably are saying "Ah they don't learn that crap from cartoons. They'll learn about it in school or from their parents." However a lot of parents don't even get involved with their children's lives. They just let them do whatever and they sometimes yell out foul language in front of their kids.

Explorer Oak
08-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Yay, dora the EXPLORER! Fuck yeh.

Explorers for life.