PDA

View Full Version : If YOU Created an Anime/Manga Right Now.

FstSergeant8595
07-31-2012, 03:42 PM
What would it be like? What would be the plot? The characters? The problem? ect. ect.

If I created an anime right now it would be set in present time. It would.... ok lets face it if I created an anime right now it would just continue Elfen Lied lol.

threewolves
07-31-2012, 03:48 PM
Would probably be at least horror/supernatural based, since that seems to be the stuff I can easily write normal stuff for.

Clayton_n
07-31-2012, 04:04 PM
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Clayton+Overstreet

FstSergeant8595
07-31-2012, 04:08 PM
You wrote that book? Nice =) That's not an anime though its just a book telling how to be an anime character lol.

Clayton_n
07-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Not just that one. I also did Mystery Girl, Yokai manner, Shaw, and lots more. Plus "How to Be an Anime CHaratcer" has a short story in it.

I just can't actually draw... http://www.amazon.com/Yokai-Manor-Gods-Monsters-Book/dp/1461069505/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1343769169&sr=8-12&keywords=Clayton+Overstreet

Guilty Geass
08-01-2012, 03:54 AM
Hentai series.

Privately shared, only I can fap to it.

JK JK JK

But I'd make something a mixture of Clannad and Code Geass. Something like a romantic ending (NOT 100% Romance) a little romance where 2 main people find to like/love eachother. And the Code geass part where one person gets a power and has to fight.

MariannaB
08-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I would try making my own High School Comedy - Seriously, I never get tired of watching them. It would be a slice of life, though maybe with a slight plot like K-on! I don't mean with music or anything, but K-on! had more of a plot then other High School anime.

Yukisakurakissu
08-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Mine would be an in depth manga that's focused in the present world with high school characters, but their family stories go all the way back to WWII~ there will be hints of magic/fantasy. There are dirty secrets of family members with "geisha", which are more like slaves. It's closer to a slice of life with dirty family secrets~ *^* buwhahah~ It's a lot to write. I would have to have someone else draw for me because I can't draw manga scenes. T_T

edit~ It's not totally serious though. It'll have wit and romance throughout the "tragedies".

nakamori aoko
08-27-2012, 01:13 PM
mine is about a daughter of an inspector named mizuneko that have a childhood friend named kuro. but, when she ask to her father about a murderer that her father search, her father show her the photo and it was kuro's father and then in school she is ask about kuro's father but kuro say that his father was lost and then they are traveling to search kuro's father.... but in the way sometimes they met a case and must to solve it.

KeirebuTheWiseWolf
08-28-2012, 04:02 PM
I'd go Harem, all the way. My favorite kind of genre. It would be called スタークロスアカデミー (Star Cross Academy). It'd kind of have the plot of To Love-Ru, Negima, and Ouran HighSchool Host Club, combined into one, and like all great harem series, there would be plenty of those awkward moments in the show, involving bath houses, tripping on top of eachother, etc. I'm not a pervert or anything, it's just that there are those scenes in most harem animes, that's what makes them funny.

Season 1:

A normal 15 year old boy is living a normal life. He hangs out with friends after school, he has a girlfriend that he'd loved ever since his childhood (She feels the same way about him), completely normal beginning, until his house is house burns down. He wasn't inside at the time, but his parents were, and they die. After the funeral, his grandfather calls him and tells him that he will be living with him until he's old enough to move out. So he says goodbye to everyone he knew, and his girlfriend (emotional scene), and moves into the house with his grandfater, who then gets him enrolled in a prestigious high school, in which the population of the school is 5% guys and 95% girls. He goes into the class to find that he got put into the only class in the entire school where there were no boys. All the girls are hesitant about the boy at first, but then they all start developing feelings for him throughout the series, which would be in multiple ways, like maybe he rescues them from falling off a bridge, or one of them is about to be kidnapped until he comes and beats the kidnappers up, something like that. Then, about halfway through the series, his old girlfriend transfers to his school, into the same class, then boom, all the girls are in an all out battle for who get's to date him. In the end, he has to choose which girl he wants to marry in the future, but then he escapes after making a distraction before giving them an answer, and they all go chasing after him.

Season 2:

It's been over a year since the fire that killed his entire family, but he's grown to love the school and everyone in it, until he finds out that his family has a history for being some of the most powerful and wealthy people in the entire world, and an even more prestigious school (same thing, 5% boys, 95% girls) tries to get him to transfer. They take him on a tour of the school and the class that he'd be in if he joined, and when he walks in, the entire class is again only girls, and when they see him, they fall in love with him at first glance, then go chasing him everywhere, and so the entire season would be like a war against the class that he'd be staying in, and the class that he's currently in, and at the same time, they'd still be having the war on who gets to date him. 2nd to last episode, his uncle, one of the most powerful people in the world, takes the boy to live with him (still being able to go to the same school) in wealth. After all of that, all the girls still wanted an answer, his uncle finds out, pays the government to let the boy marry all the girls if he chooses, he chooses all of them after major thinking, they all decide that it would be ok, it ends just like that.

I can't think of a better ending to that series because it'd be hard to get the main character choose just one of the girls leaving all the other ones all sad and stuff, so I would just make him marry all the girls.

Yu Puffin
08-28-2012, 10:43 PM
I would write one about a racing greyhound who gets stolen from the track to be brought on a train to a different kind of racing. He likes how fast and powerful the train is and changes his name to Iron Horse... he meets a Doberman named Arch or something like that... then he ends up at a race track where dogs of all breeds are used and any means possible are allowed to win... even killing your opponents.

That's all I've got so far.

MegaAnimeFan
09-02-2012, 02:41 AM
I'd create a Metroid anime, preferably based on Super Metroid or Metroid Prime.

darkrider21
09-08-2012, 05:54 PM
if i made one it would be vampires vs humans. id love to see how that would play out if it reley hapend

Maki the contractor
11-02-2012, 07:42 AM
If I created an anime right now it woul be like the comic my friends and I arewriting right now

FatalEnd21
11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
I'd make an Anime/Manga about something relating to sci-fi. I'd make something about after a nuclear war or after an Alien invasion. The characters will mostly be teenagers who try to survive in a ruined world from war. Along their journey, they meet new characters and fight against those who try to harm them, whether it be other humans or aliens. It will bet set in the future, about 50-70 years from now so the weapons that would be used are more advanced. I know it might sound like a pretty serious anime but I'd add some comedy into, and romance. In the end though, I would add a very depressing ending instead of a cliffhanger. I have many ideas lol.