PDA

View Full Version : Dat feel

Guilty Geass
07-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Have you ever got "dat feel" and by dat feel i mean dat feel and not that feel.

Dat feel is basically... yeah.. you start watching an anime, has good action and shiz, tiny romance and stuff and you really enjoyed it... and .. then.. the series is finished.. and then.. you just sit there and feel like you want to cry because you want the fucking show to carry on and then an element of that anime keeps reminding you that it's so awesome and it's tellin you to watch it but then you know you've finished it.. and then you sit in the corner and cry your eyes out... you get a weird feeling in your chest and you want that anime to carry on BUT NO.

That is dat feel, if you don't get dat feel, you're weird :(

AshureeChan
07-21-2012, 09:12 PM
I know it! Whenever I get really addicted to a particular series I secretly don't want to finish it because of that weird emptiness I feel afterwards like "whyyyyyyyyy is it overrrr?!?!?" But I feel better once I find a new series to be addicted to finishing :D

threewolves
07-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Yep, happens a lot on ones I have seen. Granted, some I was ready for it to be over so I can get to the next series, but I have more where I have Dat Feel, than not. :)

Jozette
07-21-2012, 09:47 PM
ORLLY! yay! i know what your talking about. I know it makes me feel wierd like ...I don't but yeah! one time Ii did cry:< I always sing the opening songs afterwards for like a month and it makes but heart ache becuease they arent real and I really love these charaters. (maybe i'm just forever alone.)

Blade_Runner95
07-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Right in the feels.

But yes, I have had that feeling for many an anime I have watched, it sucks :(

Albear
07-21-2012, 10:46 PM
No. Once a series is over, I move on even if I really enjoyed it. And I enjoy most of the anime I've watched.
Guess that means im weird.. Hehe real talk.

Tenshimaka
07-22-2012, 01:41 AM
Yep I know what your talking about, though I don't usually cry unless the anime had a sad end. I tend to feel better when I start a new anime.

Guilty Geass
07-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Yep I know what your talking about, though I don't usually cry unless the anime had a sad end. I tend to feel better when I start a new anime.

Yeah the corner cry part is like metaphorically ;).

Yeah I try to look for new anime but I can't find any good ones =(

Skyzong
07-28-2012, 01:54 AM
That feel when finishing LoGH. ;_;

Mystelinth
07-28-2012, 03:31 AM
Mehhh. No, never really had "dat feel".

Because when i watch an anime, I just know Okay this is gonna last (for example)26 episodes. And after that ill have to watch another anime. So i am prepared for such things. >__< Don't know how im gonna feel when Naruto Shippuuden/Sket Dance would end though.

Mocking_Bird
08-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Oh yea, and you think to yourself ''what the f**k do i do now?''. Happened to me at the end of Code Geass

Thefringedninja
09-04-2012, 08:57 AM
I know "dat feel" bro! xD
Got it at the end of Death Note big time! Then I just read all the manga and got "dat feel" again. I can't escape it!

Sailor Mystery
09-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I've gotten that feeling so many times! That is the best feeling!!!!:love:

Sora-the-panda
09-05-2012, 12:46 AM
All the time T^T

Zainox
09-05-2012, 01:35 AM
I also get this feeling heaps, especially if I really enjoyed the series. I don't cry at the end of them though.. :P

Kaleohano
09-05-2012, 04:48 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001170601/ebonics_xlarge.jpeg

sorry, i didn't read past "Dat feel is basically...yeah.."
I lost interest

KyouFalls
09-05-2012, 05:01 AM
I get this feel all the time.

ShizaMaku
09-05-2012, 05:10 AM
I got that feeling when Avatar the last Air Bender ended. Cause the characters were so good and funny but I wish they were developed a little better. I think I was deppresed for like 2 days but that was about it. XD