PDA

View Full Version : Anime Dreams/Nightmares

Clayton_n
07-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Has anyone here had any dreams that featured anime characters?

I ask because I had one one night. I woke up around 1 or so and saw that Robot Chicken was on (Yeah, I sleep with the TV on). They were doing a Freddy Krueger. So naturally when I go to sleep again guess who shows up in my dream?

Freddy: What's your nightmare?
Me: (As little kid) In my dream I'm an arrancar (I am suddenly wearing bone armor and sporting a sword)
Freddy: (Slaps his glove over his face) I hate that f-ing show!
Me: (Eats him)

Seriously messed up huh?

http://jimfairthorne.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/freddy-12.jpghttp://www.cosplay-ftw.com/images/nnoitra-face-arrancar.jpg

When I was 4 the first nightmare I can remember involved my babysitter turning me over to the green goblin from Spiderman. But back then I hadn't watched much anime. Didn't even know the word

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Has anyone here had any dreams that featured anime characters?

I ask because I had one one night. I woke up around 1 or so and saw that Robot Chicken was on (Yeah, I sleep with the TV on). They were doing a Freddy Krueger. So naturally when I go to sleep again guess who shows up in my dream?

Freddy: What's your nightmare?
Me: (As little kid) In my dream I'm an arrancar (I am suddenly wearing bone armor and sporting a sword)
Freddy: (Slaps his glove over his face) I hate that f-ing show!
Me: (Eats him)

Seriously messed up huh?

http://jimfairthorne.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/freddy-12.jpghttp://www.cosplay-ftw.com/images/nnoitra-face-arrancar.jpg

When I was 4 the first nightmare I can remember involved my babysitter turning me over to the green goblin from Spiderman. But back then I hadn't watched much anime. Didn't even know the word

Ah ah, dreams can be really funny :p

I really love anime but so far I don't remember of any dream involving anime, dunno why my inconscient brain hasn't find it worth of dreaming xD

BlackLotus
07-14-2012, 10:03 PM
I had a daydream about what it would be like to live in the leaf village and be a ninja. I have to say ninjas are pretty awesome.

Tenshimaka
07-15-2012, 12:55 AM
I've had a few dreams about anime. Never any nightmares about it though ^_^

thedestrior
07-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Had a few ones, where there was all the bad guys i could remember coming into my classroom and telling me that if i dont do something( can't remember) that they were going to throw my classmates out the window(it was a two story building) pretty weird dream i believe it was in class in like 2nd grade

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 05:35 AM
I had a daydream about what it would be like to live in the leaf village and be a ninja. I have to say ninjas are pretty awesome.

Ah ah, wished I had had that dream! :p

MariannaB
07-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh I've had so many dreams where I'm allied with Lelouch, trying to save Area 11 and turn it back into Japan.
And Lelouch was only the cause of my death in about half of those dreams.

Kona Chan
07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
I've had few dream like that. Last night it was pandora (saint seiya) trying to kill me. I was killed because of lelouch so many times... only kira can beat him for that xD

MariannaB
07-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I've had few dream like that. Last night it was pandora (saint seiya) trying to kill me. I was killed because of lelouch so many times... only kira can beat him for that xD

Death by Lelouch in a dream in something that you and I have in common.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 06:21 AM
Death by Lelouch in a dream in something that you and I have in common.

Ah ah, I think I never died on my dreams :p

AshureeChan
07-18-2012, 10:29 AM
I swear I had a dream with the characters of Ouran before lol
I had one with Sabastian Michealis in it and another one that had Lavi (D.Gray-man) in it lol I don't remember them very well though.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I swear I had a dream with the characters of Ouran before lol
I had one with Sabastian Michealis in it and another one that had Lavi (D.Gray-man) in it lol I don't remember them very well though.

I knew you must have had a dream with Lavi xD

AshureeChan
07-18-2012, 10:36 AM
I knew you must have had a dream with Lavi xD

Haha oh shut up! XD

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Haha oh shut up! XD

I think your Lavi dream was either so good or so awkward that you just don't wanna tell us about it ah ah jk

TheThunderBringer
07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
One of the first dreams I ever remember having involved Digimon, which is odd since I must have only seen 5 episodes...Really nostalgic, I don't remember much of it-very vague but it still sticks with me.

EDIT: Speaking of just dreams in general, does anyone else have a hard time running in dreams? Whenever I try to run somewhere (whether it's running FROM something or not), it always feels like I'm trying to run underwater. Like how your feet can't quite stay on the ground to get any traction. It's really frustrating

AshureeChan
07-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I think your Lavi dream was either so good or so awkward that you just don't wanna tell us about it ah ah jk

Haha no, I honestly don't remember it all that much lol

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Haha no, I honestly don't remember it all that much lol

Ah ah, ok, I'll believe you :)

Clayton_n
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Ah ah, ok, I'll believe you :)

Jump in the line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic87SfqQAAM

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Jump in the line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic87SfqQAAM

Lol, what has this to do with this thread's subject?

Clayton_n
07-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist with what you said.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist with what you said.

Lol xD

So, tell some of your anime dreams/nightmares

Clayton_n
07-19-2012, 04:09 PM
I did in the first post. It's hard to remember them all.

One of mine involved a neighborhood where every girl was a zombie, mostly because this guy who beat his wife to death knew voodoo and didn't want to go to jail. The zombies were all valley girls. Oddly my place in the dream was just as a visitor. While watching a DVD I saw a preview for a movie based on Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer.
Comepletely different actor than the original kind of like the Buffy movie only darker and more modern, but it was based in the 1800's when Spike was having a fight with Dru so he went off to kill some London railroad workers.

Railroad worker: (Lying on th ground, bleeding and staring at Spike who has a pick sticking out of his chest) Who are you?
Spike: *hefting a railroad spike* Name's William mate. But you can call me- *Slams spike at the guy's head. Image cuts off leaving the word Spike in pointy letters on th screen and a release date*

http://www.notcot.com/images/2010/08/96x96_01_Inception_Top.gif

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 04:59 PM
I did in the first post. It's hard to remember them all.

One of mine involved a neighborhood where every girl was a zombie, mostly because this guy who beat his wife to death knew voodoo and didn't want to go to jail. The zombies were all valley girls. Oddly my place in the dream was just as a visitor. While watching a DVD I saw a preview for a movie based on Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer.
Comepletely different actor than the original kind of like the Buffy movie only darker and more modern, but it was based in the 1800's when Spike was having a fight with Dru so he went off to kill some London railroad workers.

Railroad worker: (Lying on th ground, bleeding and staring at Spike who has a pick sticking out of his chest) Who are you?
Spike: *hefting a railroad spike* Name's William mate. But you can call me- *Slams spike at the guy's head. Image cuts off leaving the word Spike in pointy letters on th screen and a release date*

I love how dreams can be so weird xD

ChibiLovett
07-23-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't usually dream about characters from anime or movies or anything...with the exception, of course, of the chain of Dark Shadows dreams I kept having after I finally got to see it. <3 For the most part my dreams are mostly real people. I did have one, though, where I was in the Naruto universe. I was a vampire and had to fight both the third and fifth hokages and killed them both. Something also happened with Kankuro while we were trapped by Haku's ice mirrors, but I can't remember what and I'm too lazy to go dig out my old dream diary to remind myself. :p Twas a very long dream and I can only remember a little bit of it off the top of my head.

Clayton_n
07-26-2012, 04:15 PM
I dreamed I was the guy who had to pick up bodies from a ninja training academy on a huge mountain the other day.

Sankyo Sentina
07-28-2012, 01:42 PM
when i watch too much bleach, i dream about the hollows coming after me -.-

Clayton_n
07-31-2012, 04:18 PM
I had a dream last night involving some pretty lady exorcizing a bunch of tanuki from some guy's attic.

Mocking_Bird
08-18-2012, 05:52 PM
I remember i once dreamed that i was eating cake and drinking tea with L and every main girl character from K-ON

KeirebuTheWiseWolf
08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
I have dreams involving anime every night. That's why I watch it before bed. My dreams usually involve the entire plot of Negima!? or Nagasarate Airantou with me being the main guy character. Occasionally I have dreams involving plot likes from Kanon and Clannad which turn out to be nightmares because, in all honestly, I'd want to kill myself if I had people I love dying left and right.

~Travis
08-20-2012, 09:53 PM
I once had a dream I was in the world of Naruto.
I don't really remember anything about it except Naruto was there.

ChibiLovett
08-21-2012, 12:29 AM
I actually had a Trinity Blood one a while ago. Apparently Caterina had become a vampire and Able and I were fighting her because she was trying to kill us. Then it flipped to Supernatural and Caterina apparently wasn't actually Caterina but was John Winchester who had changed his form to look like her, though he was still a vampire. Able also got switched with Dean Winchester at the same time, but they were seperate people.

Yu Puffin
08-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Anime characters show up in my dreams all the time... sometimes they're random ones, and sometimes they're the characters I like.

A few times I've had dreams about giving random characters hugs. (This is how I've started to compile which of the Arrancars have the closest-to-normal body temperature...)

The recurring characters in my dreams (ones I like) are Kimimaro from Naruto and Tesla from Bleach. The former is usually doing something random but not entirely unrealistic (such as getting hit by a train and surviving entirely unscathed), and the latter is usually either hiding from me or conversing with me about things I never remember.

Clayton_n
08-23-2012, 04:04 PM
I had one involving some Characters from Black Cat a few days ago

Clayton_n
11-02-2013, 04:01 PM
The other night I dreamed that Frieza met the Warner Brothers... and the warner sister.

They did much better than Goku and his friends.