PDA

View Full Version : Bah-weep-Graagnah wheep mini bong.

Capt. Noodle
07-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Those who got the reference, you may have one extra magic cookie.

Hello, I'm Noodle, and yes, I'm delightfully mad. Or not. I might be an alien. Maybe.

I'm probably the most open and loving person I ever knew, and I'm pretty attached to japanese culture, above all. I've seen a lot of anime (seriously, my list is probably way too big) and I'm dwelled in importing and writing about just about anything what worms into my head. Really, if you want to ask me anything, feel free. I come in peace, and I give you cake, goodie bags and potentially lethal magic stuff. Enjoy! :wink:

Sadrith
07-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Oh god never though I'd see that anywhere. Welcome to the site and I like your thread title.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Hello and welcome to AF, Noodle, this is a great place full of nice people, hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Any help you need don't hesitate asking :)

Ranshiin
07-14-2012, 10:19 AM
^_^ .emocleW

[: .uoy pleh dna yrt nac I dna egassem a em dnes tsuj nac uoy neht smelborp ro snoitseuq yna evah uoy fi taht snaem taht yllaicepse dna ... murof eht fo trap ralucitrap siht fo rotaredom eht m'I suoivbo eb ton thgim ti fI

T: .selur eht daer (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php) ot evah uoy taht yas ot evah I oslA

Jacob's Ladder
07-14-2012, 11:00 AM
LOL The universal greeting!!! I love it! Where's my energon snack? :). Welcome to the AF...Im Jacob's Ladder nice to meet ya. Make yourself at home.

Mystelinth
07-15-2012, 04:13 PM
magic cookie. lethal magic stuff.

You didn't need to write more than this. You're more than welcome.
Do you have a list on MAL ? o.o If so lemmie see and let me be amazed. Pleasee~

Anyway enjoy your stay. Cuz you will. And i'll see you on the forums i guess O.o

threewolves
07-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Lol, greetings and welcome to AF. Lots of great folks around here. Enjoy and have fun

TheAnonymous
07-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Welcome, to the FORUM!
Hope you enjoy youre stay, you can always PM me for help.

Greetings.

The Ace RailGun
07-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Finally some new members :D it's always good to see new members on AF. As said above if you need help or want to chat pm me or vm me.

~*Red*~
07-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :)

Jozette
07-29-2012, 05:14 PM
65624hi ^_^ 65624

/X Metal Sorenges x
07-29-2012, 07:01 PM
It's absolutely wonderful to hear you also have a strong connect to Japanese culture as well, your universal greeting is quite uncanny but I'm sure it something far out of context from what I originally thought. It appears as though you've been around the apple tree a lot longer that expected, what are you Top 10 Favorite animes so far this year? Regardless, it's very nice to meet you and you shouldn't find it perturbing to make some new pals here.

KyouFalls
07-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Hmm, Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you.

Digimon___Sommelier
08-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Capt. Noodle: What an imagination! I'd LOVE a magic cookie! lol And if they'ree soft ones, you can have this forum! lol j/k Welcome to AF!

Have a magical week ahead of you! :)

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .