PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

threewolves
06-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Optional title - Is this a Zombie?
Producers - Kadokawa

TV Series - 12 Episodes

Synopsis - Aikawa Ayumu is a normal high school boy. One day he is killed by a serial killer and revived as a zombie by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe. He starts to serve Eu as her guard but he happens to deprive the mahou shoujo Haruna of her magic power. Haruna orders Ayumu to fight against the anti-mahou shoujo system "Megalo" in her place.

Story Rating - 8 - Fun story, had enough little twists here and there to keep me interested and was enjoyable to watch.

Characters Rating - 8 - Characters were fun to watch, and very likeable. Could of maybe used a bit more back story on some of the main characters, but didn't detract from the story for me.

Art/Animation - 7 - Pleasant to look at, enjoyable to watch. Granted, still new to the anime scene, but its on par to most of the stuff I have seen so far.

Voice/Music - 7 - Good music and voice acting was good. I didn't notice anything glaring that distracted me from the shows.

Overall - 8 - I really enjoyed this and Season 2, was also a very nice change of pace after watching Clannad and After Story, so needed something light and funny. I laughed a lot during this show, and really hoping they come out with a season 3. Season 2 ended earlier this month.

Peppermint Hearts
01-27-2016, 04:22 PM
This was a fun anime to watch and was basically a supernatural comedy, Eucliwood too, is just so cute and funny, she couldn't really talk due to her powerful magic, she could cause harm just by speaking, Ayuma was probably in love with her, and I couldn't blame him, she's so adorable and kindhearted.