06-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Seems great!

Candy-chan
06-02-2004, 05:09 PM
sweet, i <3 midori-chan
circles are a very nice touch, grid could be crisper though

escaflownemoon
06-02-2004, 05:49 PM
it looks nice..the puppet reminds me of what candy-chan would make a wallpaper of..:) but one thing from me is that the puppet is a bit dull looking in colours and a bit grainy. Other than that everything else looks good.

Candy-chan
06-02-2004, 06:00 PM
i did made a wall of midori no hibi once......clicke here to see it (http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/v_attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=18590&show=full)

and its not a puppet, its a real girl

Cyberhunter
06-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Well the grainyness is at a minimum, thanks to my new friend the smart blur tool. ^^

Foxxer
06-03-2004, 11:28 PM
The puppet&#39;s hair is too close to the shade of the background, I think... I recommend experimenting with some other background colors, seeing if you can get her to stand out more. Try red perhaps?

Also, elements of the picture are too close to the wallpaper edges. The top of the logo is going to get overwritten by the menubar if you use it on a Mac, and the first character is going to be overwritten by icons if you use it on Windows.

Animousflavista
06-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Foxxer@Jun 3 2004, 11:28 PM
The puppet&#39;s hair is too close to the shade of the background, I think... I recommend experimenting with some other background colors, seeing if you can get her to stand out more. Try red perhaps?

Also, elements of the picture are too close to the wallpaper edges. The top of the logo is going to get overwritten by the menubar if you use it on a Mac, and the first character is going to be overwritten by icons if you use it on Windows.
It&#39;s not a PUPPET&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it&#39;s a real girl&#33;,you know? Candy-chan has said it once.

What the....RED bg??? no no no, don&#39;t try it... I like this bg, really.

anyway,try lowering the logo a little bit, as for mac user. For windows, I think its okay cause we can arrange the icon, so the icon is not on top of the logo. Other user may hide their icon also, like me..

About the bg, I have no idea but...
try to change the design a little bit but keep the color.