PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a guilty concious?

Explorer Oak
06-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello everbody here AF! Been awhile seince i have made a thread, this has been weighing on my mind heavily.

Do you have a guilty conscience? If so, to what extent. Do you think that people with guilty conscience are much more restricted in life? And do you think that people without guilty conscience make them a bad person? A person with a guilty conscience will often avoid negetiive things such as taking other peoples belingings because they fealt is the wrong thing to do. They feal a sence of guiltyness when they do bad things, could this perhaps be considered a bad thing? Somthing that keeps people from acheiving more? Also, people who have no conscience are alot less limited to there emotions and can make logical decitions that would benifit them. However they will most of the time be negitive effecting other people.

I have a pretty guilty conscience. If i think that a decition i'm about to make will harm another person, i will hesitate and eventualy change my mind out of guilt. There are some who think that it is a bad thing, i do not. If it wasn't for good morals an integrety, there would be alot of negetivity in this world. More so, then there already is.

Thanks for reading and partictipating! <3 Oak

Derrick Remon
06-07-2012, 11:54 PM
I did when I was in first grade, but many spelling tests have past since then.

DOOM!
06-08-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't feel guilty for being awake, nor when I'm unconscious, even IF my unconsciousness was delivered by means that others might find illegal or immoral.

Explorer Oak
06-08-2012, 04:27 PM
I did when I was in first grade, but many spelling tests have past since then.

Wait, spelling tests? ...OH! Like you where copying People! Bahahahaha! XD your funny. ^.^

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I don't feel guilty for being awake, nor when I'm unconscious, even IF my unconsciousness was delivered by means that others might find illegal or immoral.

... Hmmm?! Now this one i don't understand...

Eris
06-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Wait, spelling tests? ...OH! Like you where copying People! Bahahahaha! XD your funny. ^.^[COLOR="Silver"]

What he was getting at was that you're misspelling "conscience" something atrociously.

Explorer Oak
06-08-2012, 04:41 PM
What he was getting at was that you're misspelling "conscience" something atrociously.

I was misspelling it the whole time? O.o I was so shure that it was correct... *sigh* Geuss i better get to correcting...

Eris
06-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I was misspelling it the whole time? O.o I was so shure that it was correct... *sigh* Geuss i better get to correcting...

*sure
*guess

Doesn't your web browser have spell checking?

Mystelinth
06-08-2012, 05:06 PM
If i think that a decition i'm about to make will harm another person, i will hesitate and eventualy change my mind out of guilt.

About the same here, i tend to think about others before i think of myself. Sometimes that gives me their problems.
But then again, sometimes i feel no guilt at all. I guess it depends on the people im interacting with.

Explorer Oak
06-08-2012, 08:29 PM
About the same here, i tend to think about others before i think of myself. Sometimes that gives me their problems.
But then again, sometimes i feel no guilt at all. I guess it depends on the people im interacting with.

In that, i can also relate. It realy depends on who it is right? I can't take that peice of candy from my mom, but i can freeking steal 20$ from the dbag jock on the football team.

Bamboobowl
06-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Do I have a guilty conscience?
Yes, I was blessed (or cursed..) with an extremely guilty conscience.
When I lie or do something equally bad or worse, I feel physically ill and I can only stop it if I apologize.
Weird, huh?
Same thing if I'm particularly cruel to someone, I'll later end up dry heaving in a bathroom.
People say I have a too kind soul, others that I have great karma. Idk about any of that really.

Velvet_Nightmare
06-08-2012, 11:44 PM
It depends on the exact situation.

Example, today a girl called me an "a-hole" because I stopped talking to her after she started stalking me and wanting, ahem, certain body functions between two people, from me. I told her I take being called that a compliment, and I don't feel guilty at all for cutting off contact with her.

Mystelinth
06-09-2012, 05:37 AM
In that, i can also relate. It realy depends on who it is right? I can't take that peice of candy from my mom, but i can freeking steal 20$ from the dbag jock on the football team.

Yup completely right.

Kaleohano
06-09-2012, 05:56 AM
not at all
after all,
http://bossthug.com/images/bossthug/I_m_The_Boss.jpg

CrimsonMoon
06-09-2012, 11:51 PM
I tend to have guilty conscience a lot. ._. I think before I say something. I think before I act. If I have some bad thoughts, I would want to think twice about everything, because one wrong move, and it'll eat me up inside. Regardless of everything, I tend to relate with people. I always think, 'what if I'm in their shoes? What would I feel?'. I also believe in karma, so it makes me think about actions and consequences. I have to say some of the actions I had taken were not the best, though I always took most things into consideration.

DOOM!
06-10-2012, 04:30 AM
---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

... Hmmm?! Now this one i don't understand...
Now that Eris has cleared you about the misspelling, care to try again?

Explorer Oak
06-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Now that Eris has cleared you about the misspelling, care to try again?

Yes yes, i understand now. "Concious" being the state of awareness and "conscience" being moral judgment. I meant the later definition, and used the spelling of the former, hahaha!

I like to consider myself emotionaly intelligent, as apposed to academic intelligent. Lukily f0r me we hava teh smart personz t0 corr3ct miy dumbyness! X) Bahahahaha!

Aleyna
09-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Do you have a guilty conscience?
Yea, I do at times.

Do you think that people with guilty conscience are much more restricted in life?
It depends how much they let their guilty conscience affect them.

And do you think that people without guilty conscience make them a bad person?
It honestly depends on what happened. A person not feeling guilty for murdering someone has an obvious problem.

They feal a sence of guiltyness when they do bad things, could this perhaps be considered a bad thing?
Somthing that keeps people from acheiving more?
It depends how much they let their guilty conscience affect their life.

Arrisu
09-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I do.
Well, I did.
But my guilty concience stopped me from being happy,
and therefore, I've been becoming less worried about
others. Especially when they don't bother worrying about me.
I only bother to have a guilty concience to those who
matter in my heart.

Otherwise, I'm becoming a little selfish, I suppose.

Jozette
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah like when I kill ant i feel bad for a long time. So now if I have to I kill it quickly. :ballons:

PinkGalaxies
09-09-2012, 08:04 PM
If I know something is wrong, I won't do it. I don't really have to think about it because I already know I won't do it.

I do tend to continuously think about something that I feel I've done wrong. It sticks with me, and I can never let it go. Even if someone said it was okay, I still feel guilty about ever doing it in the place and that person hasn't really forgiven me.