PDA

View Full Version : Joker -Miku Hatsune

NOT ACTIVE
05-31-2012, 03:46 PM
If anybody has heard this song, can you tell me what it really is about? I've seen multiple translations and they were horribly done and I didn't understand them.

animeyay
05-31-2012, 04:12 PM
lol this is a very passive way to make a lyrics request. why don't you first provide a YT video or something so that we'll know what song you're talking about?

NOT ACTIVE
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
lol this is a very passive way to make a lyrics request. why don't you first provide a YT video or something so that we'll know what song you're talking about?

Because if you read it, I said if anybody has heard it. I'm not asking people to go out of their way. And even if Ik how to put up a video, I can't.

animeyay
05-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Because if you read it, I said if anybody has heard it. I'm not asking people to go out of their way. And even if Ik how to put up a video, I can't.
well, we have a "request" board for a reason, you know? you don't actually think those requests are only fulfilled when the request takers peronally know the requested songs, do you? :P

but of course, I'm not forcing you to make a request lol

NOT ACTIVE
05-31-2012, 05:38 PM
well, we have a "request" board for a reason, you know? you don't actually think those requests are only fulfilled when the request takers peronally know the requested songs, do you? :P

but of course, I'm not forcing you to make a request lol

I'm still very new at all this and trying to be active. And I'm trying to learn as I go. And I apologize because I realize now how rude I sounded. :( Thank you for being patient with me.

animeyay
05-31-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm still very new at all this and trying to be active. And I'm trying to learn as I go. And I apologize because I realize now how rude I sounded. :( Thank you for being patient with me.
nah you're fine :)

and is this song (http://www.animelyrics.com/doujin/vocaloid/joker.htm) what you were looking for?

NOT ACTIVE
05-31-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah. But its different from every other translation I've heard as well. :( but its very similar, yes. I have an idea of what it means, but I REALLY think I'm wrong.

animeyay
05-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah. But its different from every other translation I've heard as well. :( but its very similar, yes. I have an idea of what it means, but I REALLY think I'm wrong.
I just read the Japanese lyrics, and let me tell you, it's very vague; Japanese is already a very vague language, and this song, while not the epitome of vagueness, is pretty bad lol. Without some extensive imagination, you most likely will get lost trying to figure out the meaning of the lyrics.

This is just my personal interpretation, i.e., in no way "official":

The Joker plays a game with a girl. The girl draws the joker card, which happens to be the "penalty" card, so as her "punishment", the girl is thrust into a different world by the Joker, (the Joker must have channeled the girl's soul/spirit or something). In that new world, it seems the Joker has grown affectionate towards the girl. After the two spend some time touring, when they try to return to the original world, the Joker finds the girl's soul/spirit not returning to the real world. As the Joker grows desperate, the girl suddenly (to the Joker's relief) awakes. The two, now in love, elope together. And they live happily ever after.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z474/xexe123/pokemon%20emotions/victinidoushiyou.png

It could be horribly wrong from what the author intended, but the author is the only person who could give an accurate interpretation.

Feel free to share your interpretation though. :D

NOT ACTIVE
06-01-2012, 07:38 PM
That's basically what I thought. Ok. Thank you so much for your time and patience. ^_^ I really appricate it.

RavenQueen
06-21-2012, 12:52 AM
most translation sites never work right like Google