PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me identify what I was watching?

boogieman
05-28-2012, 03:54 AM
I watched a few episodes of an anime a while ago, it may have been on netflix, but I am not sure. One of the plot points was, the main character could see "entities" which looked like little creatures. On one episode, his sister was making a new strain of yeast for sake. He sneaked into the room where she had the cultures going and saw the yeast's "life forces" or whatever these little creatures were. He told them they were doing good and as a result they started producing more and in effect burned their selves out, ruining his sister's new recipe. That's all I can really remember and have had no luck with searches of any kind. Does anyone know what in the world this anime was? I was really enjoying it but got sidetracked as life will often do.

lionheart16
06-20-2012, 02:56 AM
Can you give me any more tips like a name of a character or the description of the main character.

SpeaR
06-20-2012, 02:59 AM
I watched a few episodes of an anime a while ago, it may have been on netflix, but I am not sure. One of the plot points was, the main character could see "entities" which looked like little creatures. On one episode, his sister was making a new strain of yeast for sake. He sneaked into the room where she had the cultures going and saw the yeast's "life forces" or whatever these little creatures were. He told them they were doing good and as a result they started producing more and in effect burned their selves out, ruining his sister's new recipe. That's all I can really remember and have had no luck with searches of any kind. Does anyone know what in the world this anime was? I was really enjoying it but got sidetracked as life will often do.

Hopefully you read this since it has been like a month
the anime is Ghost Hound

xMaTTx
06-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Wissh i knew but no Idea sorry.