View Full Version : [CN/AS] Worse Cartoon Network Shows Ever

The Omega X
05-25-2012, 11:53 PM
List Some Of The Worse Cartoon Network Shows Ever

No Hating
100% Opinion.

neogalaxy
05-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Ima have to say Courage the Cowardly Dog, it was too weird for me. i remmeber exacly when it came on the switch the channel. Not only that but some scenes where actually disturbing.M
Then second i'd have to say, I am weasel, need i need to say more -.- lol *My opinion*

DeathBlade/13.666
05-26-2012, 11:11 AM
The new ones like Adventures of Gumball and Adventure Time are pretty bad for me, though they have there moments. Almost like Ed, Edd, & Eddy and Cow & Chicken for me. They had their moments of fun and greatness, but ultimately they were just stupid.

blueangel06661
05-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Fosters home for imaginary friends... It just looks like it was drawn with no effort. I could not stand how unimaginative it really was. Looked like they went to an elementary school and stole kids deformed artwork and made a show.

Followed by Courage. I liked the show as a kid... Looking at it now.... W... T....H was that??????!

Hollow Ichigo
05-26-2012, 06:57 PM
That naked animals show. An Total Drama Island. Moments but really......really stupis

RavenQueen
05-26-2012, 07:16 PM
wen they had one piece on cartoon network at 8pm on fridays i hated it cause they edit it so bad

marvel_phoenix
05-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Adventure Time, Annoying Orange, and undoubtedlymany others. I haven't had cable for several years, so if it's not anime, I'm biased. :p

Update: Because of the hubby, I've come to sort of enjoy Adventure Time...:confused: Annoying Orange and the World of Gumball are still bad...

Princess Cupcake
05-26-2012, 10:53 PM
The new ish is laaaaame af yo -_- Especially Ben 10. Liek srsly?? D: Lawl.

But yeah, in all seriousness, I can't stand the more recent shows. I grew up with a lot of the older ones like The Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, just to name a few. I also really liked Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Teen Titans, Yu-Gi-Oh, Code Lyoko, and Totally Spies!. I don't really care for Naruto. Sorry. No wait, I'm not sorry. It sucks. =\

Had mad love for CN as a kid. Now, I don't even gots cable, so... yeah. Probably missed a lot in these last few years. Not missed out, per se, but the state of being unaware.

Immoral
05-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Any and all of the live action shows. Is it not CARTOON Network? At least Adventure Time is an actual cartoon.

TheThunderBringer
05-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Total Drama Island and Courage. Never liked Courage, it just scared me, nothing else. To this day I can't stand scary movies.
There are probably others and I've just blocked them out of my memory; Adventure Time is the only reason I watch CN anymore.

Snowflame
05-27-2012, 09:43 AM
I donīt get Cartoon Network here but i know the show Ed, Edd, & Eddy so i go with that one. It has nothing resembling pocitive entertainment imo.

Ranshiin
05-27-2012, 04:20 PM
The new ish is laaaaame af yo -_- Especially Ben 10. Liek srsly?? D: Lawl.
But... I like Ben 10. D: well, the original. Beyond that it's a bit meh.

But I digress.

Most of CN's cartoons I found tolerable at the least, if not enjoyable. However, to be on topic I know there are two that I saw that I absolutely did not like. One of them being Adventure Time, the other one being Flapjack.

Maybe to the US peeps those are old but those have only been out say ... a year? here. I haven't watched CN in a long time anyway; those are the last two 'new' shows I saw on CN, and I hate them.

Oddly enough, I like Chowder.

Cartoons haven't been the same since the late '90's / early 2000's though. Stuff like Cow & Chicken, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Two Stupid Dogs .... lord, even the old Hanna Barbara cartoons are better than all the new stuff. :-[

Explorer Oak
05-27-2012, 07:23 PM
The ones that arn't even cartoons.

wolfgirl90
05-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I will admit this much:

I can't really say which show was the worst CN show because I remember all of the one's I saw in the 90s and I haven't watched most of the new stuff. I didn't really care for Flapjack, but I barely watched it.

I will say that I do like Regular Show, Chower, and Adventure Time. Those shows are hilarious!! Regular Show is almost like Rocko's Modern Life when it comes to the risque humor.

"It takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests...with breasts. And mine don't count."

"Okay, okay! Let's not blame anyone...Now, how in the 'H' are we gonna fix this 'S'?"

SakuraKiss13
05-29-2012, 07:19 AM
I really hate Cow and Chicken. It was just stupid.

Mystelinth
05-29-2012, 01:28 PM

Agree

Chi The Sweet
05-29-2012, 01:41 PM
the reality shows on cartoon network!!!!!!!
what happen to toonami!!!?? all i know is that its online now!!! plus i got plain basic cable anyway

DeathBlade/13.666
05-29-2012, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=what happen to toonami!!!?? all i know is that its online now!!! plus i got plain basic cable anyway[/QUOTE]http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/ It came back this past Saturday under Adult Swim, so every Saturday late night, you can get your Toonami Fix again.

Darkhallows
05-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Eh, I've never been a big CN fan.
Really, besides the anime and some adult swim shows, I don't like any of it. I've tried but they just aren't my thing.

Sasuke20
06-05-2012, 01:02 PM
The worst of all of them i would have to say Mad And the amazing adventure of Flapjack.

Tranquiose
06-08-2012, 12:13 AM
I would say that the worst cartoon network show would be Oggy and the croches. its just too exaggerated
in some ways there's this house that looks the same like all other houses and 3d thing doesn't fit the roles.
it's a simple ***k logic things when you compare it to Tom and Jerry , T&J has lots of humor in it, while o&tc.
is a try hard cartoon to make you laugh. and there showing it in disney too. everytime i switch channels on cartoon network to disney i always see oggy and the croches. i just simply hate it =_=

RavenQueen
06-20-2012, 04:50 PM
the annoying orange the most baka thing ever put on tv.

Folter
06-20-2012, 05:49 PM
A lot of the older stuff was good in my opinion but at some point it just started going completely downhill. Not all of it is bad, but stuff like annoying orange, the amazing world of gumball, and a few others I just can't stand.

AshureeChan
06-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Lemme seeeee....

ADVENTURE TIME! (God I hate that show)
The amazing adventure of gumball
Flapjack
Fosters home for imaginary friends
and that new Looney Toons show they made.... goodness it's awful! I soooo much prefer the original Looney Toons.

KageNoNeko
06-25-2012, 08:30 PM
the annoying orange the most baka thing ever put on tv.
My sister doesn't like it when Internet hits get their own show.

I actually don't mind Adventure Time, but most of the new stuff is crap. Reality shows should not be on Cartoon Network.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-26-2012, 06:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5KC1E5NyR0

Yurika
07-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Cow and Chicken
Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Adult Swim originals

cowtipper
07-13-2012, 02:59 AM
umm i forgot all the bad ones well i guess ed ed and eddy i disliked

some better ones
jimmy neutron
Doug
futerama
robot chiken is still around
the anime where like everyone restled like ultimate deathmatch
fiarly odd parents is pretty cool
and i want to watch bleach on tv on know it's on adult swim
and when dragonballz kai was on tv i hated it causethey had a new episode everyweek then they started to repeat episodes after 10 weeks
roco's modern life is good
the original batman and beyond
dexters labritory
um my favorite in elemtry school was where in the world is carmen sandiago... i watched that everyday before walking to school
oh and the magic school bus had it's moments
um ahh brain block the thundercats pretty good

DeathBlade/13.666
07-13-2012, 08:23 AM
the anime where like everyone restled like ultimate deathmatch You wouldn't happen to be talking about Ultimate Muscle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ac3Cr965jM

Sadrith
07-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Mostly the new stuff I'd say. I thought Sponge bob was the beginning of the end of cartoons.

GaHoolianGirl100
07-13-2012, 11:17 AM
I dislike the newer stuff,like Adventure Time and Regular show.They just seem like they are trying so hard to be spontenous and funny that they become stupid.Though,I diliked some older ones Cow and Chicken,Ed,Ed,Eddy,Courage the Cowardly Dog,and Johnny Bravo,for the same reasons.They all just come off stupid.Also,most of them are disgusting.Just plain nasty.I do like some American cartoons,but nkthing really on Cartoon Network.Nickoldeon did it more for me.

MVPDJ23
07-13-2012, 12:58 PM
all the new one that is broadcast today lol

cowtipper
07-13-2012, 04:14 PM
You wouldn't happen to be talking about Ultimate Muscle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ac3Cr965jM
na

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BATbasVtg2M

marvel_phoenix
07-13-2012, 08:20 PM
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/ It came back this past Saturday under Adult Swim, so every Saturday late night, you can get your Toonami Fix again.

"toonami's back Bitches" :tongue: (sorry for the swear... maybe not... :p)

DeathBlade/13.666
07-14-2012, 10:58 AM
cowtipper, HAhahahaha I almost forgetten about the Celebrity Deathmatch. That crap was so stupid, but funny. XDD

marvel_phoenix, Tsk tsk, using dirty language. But I feel your sentiment too. Hopefully they'll stick around for awhile too.

BlackLotus
07-14-2012, 11:07 AM
All the new shows that Cartoon Network airs. Man I miss the 90's. The good shows have died out:broken:

marvel_phoenix
07-14-2012, 01:15 PM
[MENTION=292100]Tsk tsk, using dirty language. But I feel your sentiment too. Hopefully they'll stick around for awhile too.

I had the Spike Spiedl voice in my head and everything. :p

Nitzer
07-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Ben 10 - when try just make money of it
Johnny Bravo
God I hate that show
Home movies
Do that count
Chaotic
Realty show
Sidekick
The Problem Solverz
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
The Looney Tunes Show
The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange
Almost Naked Animals
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
George of the Jungle
Mike, Lu & Og
I Am Weasel
never got in to it
Samurai Jack
way to long
Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?
Time Squad
done

PopPrincessAriel
07-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Gumball is the only show I despise.

Aki_Mori
07-20-2012, 09:45 PM
I pretty much hate everything that comes on cartoon network now, except like the shows that come on toonami. They're not the same anymore. I used to like Adventure Time when it first came out but, nah not anymore. And i really can't stand how they put reality shows on CARTOON network. It's called CARTOON Network for a reason!! I miss the old cartoon network.

Bulf
07-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Johnny Bravo
Samurai Jack
Time Squad

HOW CAN YOU LIVE?!
I can kinda see Time Squad, and SJ, but Johnny Bravo? I literally have no idea how you can remotely dislike it.

But back on track:
Cow and Chicken
Pretty much everything on now besides Adventure Time and Regular Show
I Am Weasel
That Gym Partner show

DragonSoul
07-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Adventure Time and Regular Show are awesome and Toonami and adult swim are the only thing they are showing good on cartoon network to me js. Everything else really sucks

KingPopadopalus
07-25-2012, 07:31 AM
Anything that was originally just youtube content and should have stayed as such, all of it. To be honest, the only new stuff I like is adventure time. New to me is 2003 and beyond.

Also, I don't consider Toonami part of Cartoon network but I do love toonami. Especially old school toonami.

Ranshiin
07-25-2012, 08:57 AM
Home movies
Samurai Jack

.... What.

Seriously, just ... what.

|:

/X Metal Sorenges x
07-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Although I can say I have a rising tolerance to many shows they have aired over the years, the few that I couldn't really coupe with would be The Annoying Orange (Reason is quite self-explanatory) Cow and Chicken and the Regular Show, I could throw Cat and Dog in there but I somewhat enjoyed that show and I don't want to cause any flames to boil over this one.......Although I'm only kidding. But I can say Doug wasn't one of my fondest childhood memories on TV.

Tewi Inaba
07-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Worst CN show Defiantly Almost Naked Animals..

Zetta7
08-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Adventure time because is wayyy too overrated
the new shows arent crap to me since they still have the same vibe as the older cartoon cartoons
I.e Regular show (which is actually more focused to an older audience)

ZombieWolf2508
08-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Any show that has come out in the past five years.

animeyay
08-08-2012, 07:17 AM
anything that's not from the old school lineup (Courage the Cowardly Dog, PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, etc.) is bad in my opinion, but I don't know about the "worst" since I never bothered with the newer cartoons lol

Ranshiin
08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
anything that's not from the old school lineup (Courage the Cowardly Dog, PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, etc.) is bad in my opinion, but I don't know about the "worst" since I never bothered with the newer cartoons lol
I'd say since Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, original CN material went down the bucket. Foster's had its moments, and I can tolerate Chowder enough that I can watch it, but .... urgh.

You know it's bad when you start channel-hopping to find out if Spongebob is on.

Kaleohano
08-08-2012, 07:03 PM
90% of the shows on these days.

モノクロ猫
08-10-2012, 10:56 AM

That show used to scare me because of how the cow looked. ._.

SakuraKiss13
08-11-2012, 06:57 AM
That show used to scare me because of how the cow looked. ._.

You said. I say its because of the wacky goofy art.

Eggrollx
08-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Same here. Can't stand the shows on right now. Seriously how do they expect kids nowadays to grow up with this crap!? Did you know they stopped looney tunes for being too violent? Cmon!
I never liked The Brak Show, Robot Chicken, Fosters home, The Angry Beavers, and Homes Movies.

Karirie
08-26-2012, 10:29 PM
I really dislike Regular show and The Amazing world of Gumball. They really creep me out and there comedy is just horrible. :glare:

Aznen
09-01-2012, 11:32 AM
90% of the shows on these days.
Agree...!!
yes, and especially when a stupid movie again and again every week...
Oh I just hate this.... the bad animated ,half animated....

DeathBlade/13.666
09-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Agree...!!
yes, and especially when a stupid movie again and again every week...
Oh I just hate this.... the bad animated ,half animated....
Yea and the guy that hosts Flicks is a retard too.

MegaAnimeFan
09-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Adventure Time sucks because the characters are drawn like the artist doesn't know how to draw people.

darkrider21
09-02-2012, 07:43 PM
out of jummys head

shokupanman1
09-06-2012, 07:43 PM
ugh^^;; I despise ed,edd, & eddy really badly drawn show. The plots were bad too. I skipped the whole run of this show.
I like chowder:) Now that's funny:)

PinkGalaxies
09-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I'd say everything that plays on CN before Adult Swim. Cartoons these days are like made by people on drugs or something, and then they get voice actors who seem like they're on them too. People wonder why children do retarded things nowadays too. That's why. Parents don't monitor what their kids watch or anything.

"Oh, you beat Billy up today because he wouldn't be your friend? It's okay, honey. I'll give you a hug and buy you an ice cream."

"You stole $20 from a girl at school?! Go to your room! Oh, I'm sorry for making you cry. Get dressed, and we'll go see a movie. Also, you can use my debit card at the mall tomorrow with some friends."

Exactly how is that discipline? -.-' Anyway, I got a little off topic there. Ahem..Carry on.

✞GrimStride✞
09-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Shows today look absolutely dreadful both art style and story wise

I remember that from the older series i disliked scooby doo . You've seen one episode = you've seen them all . Really , did that show actually have any screenwriters ?

DeathBlade/13.666
09-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Shows today look absolutely dreadful both art style and story wise

I remember that from the older series i disliked scooby doo . You've seen one episode = you've seen them all . Really , did that show actually have any screenwriters ?It's mystery solving. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The only difference is details.

✞GrimStride✞
09-07-2012, 08:54 AM
It's mystery solving. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The only difference is details.
Sir i must ask you something . Are you talking about mysteries in general or just cartoon mysteries?

DeathBlade/13.666
09-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Sir i must ask you something . Are you talking strictly about the show i mentioned , about cartoon mysteries as a whole or about mysteries in general ? I sure hope it's not the last one Mainly cartoon mysteries as a whole. But it's not too far off from mysteries in general. It's the details that separate murder mysteries from monster mysteries like Scooby Doo. And it's those same very details that separate Sherlock Holmes from Hercule Poirot, and Miss Marple from Scoob and the gang. But it's that's where all the fun is, in the details. ;P

Anyhow, back on topic... Speaking of Scooby Doo, Another freakin' Scooby Doo show and movie?! Sheesh, talk about beating a dead dog. Don't get me wrong I love the old stuff, but how many times is Scooby gonna get chased by the Creeper before they decided that the franchise has been milked enough.

✞GrimStride✞
09-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Mainly cartoon mysteries as a whole. But it's not too far off from mysteries in general. It's the details that separate murder mysteries from monster mysteries like Scooby Doo. And it's those same very details that separate Sherlock Holmes from Hercule Poirot, and Miss Marple from Scoob and the gang. But it's that's where all the fun is, in the details. ;P

Anyhow, back on topic... Speaking of Scooby Doo, Another freakin' Scooby Doo show and movie?! Sheesh, talk about beating a dead dog. Don't get me wrong I love the old stuff, but how many times is Scooby gonna get chased by the Creeper before they decided that the franchise has been milked enough.
I was editing my previous post a lil bit but i fixed it up . I agree with you about cartoon mysteries. I suppose we can't expect a kid's show to be much of a brain twister .

But in both cases what you call details i call a plot . I think that there's an infinite number of plots they could have come up with to diversify the show. They could have added different types of crimes , different methods of solving the cases etc.Why did it have to be crime related anyway? They have a talking dog for pity's sake .

About mysteries in general i don't agree they are all the same. The very definition of mystery is something that eludes the understanding; an enigma . A lot of people associate the mystery genre with crime novels , movies and etc. But a mystery can be about any number of things . And the solution doesn't even have to be logical . That's what makes it a mystery . Circling around to scooby i'd say it doesn't deserve to be called a mystery at all .

I went a little overboard with this block of text didn't i :D

DeathBlade/13.666
09-07-2012, 11:58 AM
I was editing my previous post a lil bit but i fixed it up . I agree with you about cartoon mysteries. I suppose we can't expect a kid's show to be much of a brain twister .

But in both cases what you call details i call a plot . I think that there's an infinite number of plots they could have come up with to diversify the show. They could have added different types of crimes , different methods of solving the cases etc.Why did it have to be crime related anyway? They have a talking dog for pity's sake .

About mysteries in general i don't agree they are all the same. The very definition of mystery is something that eludes the understanding; an enigma . A lot of people associate the mystery genre with crime novels , movies and etc. But a mystery can be about any number of things . And the solution doesn't even have to be logical . That's what makes it a mystery . Circling around to scooby i'd say it doesn't deserve to be called a mystery at all .

I went a little overboard with this block of text didn't i :D
Well I'm not just talking about crime drama's. Kinda hard to make a mystery out of certain crimes, where as others end up simply being a "Who-done-it". In most of those cases like Holmes, Poirot, and Charlie Chan. They may all be detectives, but it's more than catching the culprit to make it as some call a Murder-Mystery. Again to the case of Scooby-Doo, they don't do murders. Disappearances, ghosts, ghouls, strange happenstances and alike are all in the bag of the Mystery Gang. But alas, it all boils down to...

[event] happens, [protagonist] is [called/witness to/asked/etc.] to solve the case of [murder/theft/disappearance/sightings/strange things] which they find clues and evidence to catch [antagonist] and solve the case.

...I do believe Holmes was the only different case in that matter because of the elusive Moriarty. Scooby never had that.... But at the same token, Holmes never had silly relatives periodically show up multiple times and ruin things by getting into trouble. -Eyes Scrappy.-

✞GrimStride✞
09-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Well I'm not just talking about crime drama's. Kinda hard to make a mystery out of certain crimes, where as others end up simply being a "Who-done-it". In most of those cases like Holmes, Poirot, and Charlie Chan. They may all be detectives, but it's more than catching the culprit to make it as some call a Murder-Mystery. Again to the case of Scooby-Doo, they don't do murders. Disappearances, ghosts, ghouls, strange happenstances and alike are all in the bag of the Mystery Gang. But alas, it all boils down to...

[event] happens, [protagonist] is [called/witness to/asked/etc.] to solve the case of [murder/theft/disappearance/sightings/strange things] which they find clues and evidence to catch [antagonist] and solve the case.

...I do believe Holmes was the only different case in that matter because of the elusive Moriarty. Scooby never had that.... But at the same token, Holmes never had silly relatives periodically show up multiple times and ruin things by getting into trouble. -Eyes Scrappy.-

Let's end the scooby discussion .

I see what you mean , when you say that generally speaking crime solving mysteries are predictable (not just scooby) . When i think about it , i agree to a certain extent. As you said it boils down to "Who did it?" and "How they did it?"I still believe that scooby was waaaay too simplified even by mystery standards but that's my personal opinion .

From this point all i'm discussing the genre as a whole.

To refresh , you said that you think the whole genre is the same but you've only talked and given examples about crime solving . Holmes , Poirot , Chan all your examples are detectives who solve crimes . Some are kinda mysterious but as we've agreed most of them follow the same pattern . But you ignored the rest of my comment .

Crime related mysteries (again , the only kind you've been talking about) is just a branch of the mystery genre .A branch that poorly represents what mystery is .If that's all you think it's about , then we can't do anything about it . I'll just be repeating myself when i explain how i define mystery.

I wish you a fine evening

FatalEnd21
09-07-2012, 01:24 PM
I think basically every show on Cartoon Network nowadays is atrocious. The comedy is corny, the animation is bad and overall all the shows are just abysmal.

DeathBlade/13.666
09-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Let's end the scooby discussion . 'K.

I see what you mean , when you say that generally speaking crime solving mysteries are predictable (not just scooby) . When i think about it , i agree to a certain extent. As you said it boils down to "Who did it?" and "How they did it?"I still believe that scooby was waaaay too simplified even by mystery standards but that's my personal opinion . Well it is for kids, now. ^.^

From this point all i'm discussing the genre as a whole. True, and as am I.

To refresh , you said that you think the whole genre is the same but you've only talked and given examples about crime solving . Holmes , Poirot , Chan all your examples are detectives who solve crimes . Some are kinda mysterious but as we've agreed most of them follow the same pattern . But you ignored the rest of my comment . Yes. Sadly, I'm drawing blanks on other mysteries. Parts of my wants to say JabberJaw, Josie and the Pussycats, and Speed Buggy, but if I recall none of those are actually mysteries. They simply have an episode or two with a mystery.

Crime related mysteries (again , the only kind you've been talking about) is just a branch of the mystery genre .A branch that poorly represents what mystery is .If that's all you think it's about , then we can't do anything about it . Sadly, we're stuck in a deadlock then. I wish it wasn't so, but until we can get out of it I believe a hiatus is in order. Therefore should we reconviene, let's do so in an appropriate thread or via PM/VM. ^.^

I wish you a fine eveningAnd to you.

BerzerkCommando
09-17-2012, 12:17 PM
-Tom and Jerry.
-The Problem Solverz.
-Sheepin the Big City.
-The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange.

-The Othersiders.
-Out of Jimmy's Head.
-Destroy Build Destroy.
-Dude, What Would Happen if we took out all the good cartoon series and replaced them with live action shit. And all this other shit nobody wants to watch.

Digimon_Sommelier
09-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Can't think of one right now . . .

. . . . Oh, wait.

Robot Chicken. *Popcorn, a sturdy chair, and a hard remote thrown at me*

!?\ My Wi-Fi! It's gone out . . .\!

BlackFlameWolf97
10-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Most of the original shows were pretty decent, but now I think everything is scripted by fifth graders. There is no point a lot of shows. Prime Example: MAD. GOD WORST show ever i just wanna blow my T.V. up every time that it comes on. Enough said about the Robot Chicken wanna be. *300% opinion*

Kalila Chan
10-08-2012, 06:07 AM
I say most of the cartoons are stupid. E.g Adventure time, Regular Show and Gumball. Cartoons arnt just the same anymore. They were better when I was a kid.

ms.Purdy
10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
annyoing orange,and mad

that orange sound like his on that serious stuff XD

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

my favorite show's now and when i was a kitten was
1.courge the cowardly dog
2.adventure time
3.flapjack
4.chowder
5.thundercats
6.teen titians
7. regular show
8.bleach
9.naruto the old version
10.DRAGON BALL WOOOOOOOOHHHH
i still watch gt tho.....

cytron gogeta
10-19-2012, 09:32 AM
the annoying orange.

Blackwaltz
11-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Foster's wasn't really that bad in my opinion and I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog! The episode where Muriel turns back into a baby was hilarious! But I did not like Chowder or Flapjack at all. At all. I gave them a shot but it just lost me in it's insanely not imaginative jokes. Teenage Drama Island and Ben 10 (ugh so many annoying spin offs) were always the shows I flipped away from when they came on. Adventure Time is something I want to check out more but I always miss it. Apparently it's kinda trippy and funny in a subtle way so my friends say.

Mesut
07-27-2013, 11:41 PM
One of the worst Cartoon Networks shows I've ever seen has to be the Total Drama Island series! I would despise that show SOOO MUCH! D:< Then my neighbor would never stop talking about it and I'd get even more pissed off, and guess what? They're going to air a new season called "Total Drama All-Stars," this september. Just typing in the name makes me angry.

DeathBlade/13.666
07-27-2013, 11:45 PM
One of the worst Cartoon Networks shows I've ever seen has to be the Total Drama Island series! I would despise that show SOOO MUCH! D:< Then my neighbor would never stop talking about it and I'd get even more pissed off, and guess what? They're going to air a new season called "Total Drama All-Stars," this september. Just typing in the name makes me angry.
It is really dumb, but it does parody reality tv and parodies it well, imo. Maybe if reality tv wasn't so stupid from the get go, it would be better?

Mesut
07-27-2013, 11:56 PM
I agree, "reality" tv should get revamped to the max. I see no point in it, specially the reality shows from mtv that everyone at my school talks about.

Movie Dave
07-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Johnny Test

Why is that show still Airing?!! But nooooo, young justice HAD to get canceled.

Anime Forum
07-28-2013, 12:16 AM

Really? In my opinion the first season was one of Cartoon Networks better shows.

Mesut
07-28-2013, 12:52 AM
Really? In my opinion the first season was one of Cartoon Networks better shows.

Ah yeah I disliked it, D: But for some reason I really like the show "6teen" which my neighbor said it was basically the same thing but I never really found in what way they were alike.

Anime Forum
07-28-2013, 01:15 AM
Ah yeah I disliked it, D: But for some reason I really like the show "6teen" which my neighbor said it was basically the same thing but I never really found in what way they were alike.

Voice Actors are similar I believe!

Vintniv
07-28-2013, 05:26 AM
Total Drama Island, the world is dramatic enough as it is, we dont need more of it.
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy; the premise was just down right wrong, 2 kids trick the Grim Reaper into being their slave? The show just didnt know what it wanted to, or what it even wanted to make fun of. I found very little joy in it, and the art for it could get extremely creepy too often.

Mesut
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Another show I really hated was Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi! and Totally Spies. It really grinded my gears I swear I'd rather watch some Lean Mean Grilling Machine or Billy Mays infomercials.

Sky Hedgehogian Maestro
07-28-2013, 09:14 AM
At some point, it seems every CN show has been hated by someone on this thread.

When I was a kid, I never cared for Codename: Kids Next Door, though I bet if it came on now, I would care for it.
To be honest, it's hard for me to say which CN show is the worst because I find something redeeming about almost all of them, sans the shows past 2009. Adventure Time and Regular Show are okay, but other than that it just seems to be a revolving door of madness nowadays with CN execs persistently trying to push their "Live Action" agenda every now and again.

ACBlackJ0ck
07-28-2013, 09:44 AM
I never was much of a Cartoon Network person myself but I always thought Cow and Chicken was a stupid show

SigmaSD
07-28-2013, 11:43 AM
I really hated Chowder and the Annoying orange. Then there are live action shows every so often. I thought it was "Cartoon" Network. They're trying to pull an MTV on us. I mean seriously whats so "Music" TV about MTV nowadays besides showing a song during a commercial every once in a while?

I don't hate Adventure time and Regular Show, but it always feels like I ate some bad shrooms or am tripping on hard acid.

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-28-2013, 02:12 PM
I really hated Chowder and the Annoying orange. Then there are live action shows every so often. I thought it was "Cartoon" Network. They're trying to pull an MTV on us. I mean seriously whats so "Music" TV about MTV nowadays besides showing a song during a commercial every once in a while?

I don't hate Adventure time and Regular Show, but it always feels like I ate some bad shrooms or am tripping on hard acid.

Creators must have been on shrooms

DeathBlade/13.666
07-28-2013, 03:09 PM
Creators must have been on shroomsNo excuse. Look at Fantasia and Heavy Metal, the those creators were on something too.

Movie Dave
07-28-2013, 03:11 PM

on the note of MTV, they show what sells. It's a pretty smart move considering music videos can now be seen online at ANY time. Internet basically destroyed their programming so they have to stick to reality TV.

anyways, Adventure time and regular show are both just... meh. They get away with being a little mature somehow, attracking a more mature audience. which is fine.

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Lol. Probably coke

Sympathy
07-29-2013, 01:53 PM
who doesn't like courage!? lemme fight em! i love me some courage the wimp dog.

does adult swim count? i'm assuming it does so my vote goes to Aqua teen hunger force. it was never funny. even while stoned it wasn't funny. the "creators" hardly ever add any new art to the show, it's just the same characters copy-pasted every episode. how this show ever got a following is beyond me.

Sky Hedgehogian Maestro
07-29-2013, 01:57 PM
So as I said before, if you're a fan of any of the CN shows, at some point someone on this thread doesn't like what you likes. Welcome to the Internet!
On that topic, I've always loved Ed Edd N Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. If I'm correct, the next person to comment will say they hate those same four shows.

DeathBlade/13.666
07-29-2013, 03:02 PM
does adult swim count? Well it airs on Cartoon Network, so yes.

Sympathy
07-29-2013, 08:57 PM
So as I said before, if you're a fan of any of the CN shows, at some point someone on this thread doesn't like what you likes. Welcome to the Internet!
On that topic, I've always loved Ed Edd N Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. If I'm correct, the next person to comment will say they hate those same four shows.

there's these four shows i hate - WAYTAMINNIT

Knightsong
07-30-2013, 08:58 AM
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack was up there. Most, not all, but most of adult swim. Cartoon Network is kind of all over the place, the best thing to come out of it in my opinion was Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

drift_shifter8
09-16-2013, 08:07 PM
I do miss shows from the 90's. One was called "What A Cartoon Show" if I recall. Lots of short cartoon snippets. Very very weird ones.

Clayton_n
09-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Anything live action.

Seriously what part of "Cartoon" are they unclear on?

BronyBradyBuddyKiller
10-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Don't really like Ben 10 since it's so stupid lol...
Courage The Cowardly Dog was good as a kid, but I look back at it now and I'm like "What stuff did I watch 0_0"

Syndicate
10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
The best would of been Rockos modern life.
The worst Jonny Bravo. i didn't like it, was funny but not my cup of tea.

.:neuko:.
10-06-2013, 01:50 PM
And i really can't stand how they put reality shows on CARTOON network. It's called CARTOON Network for a reason!! I miss the old cartoon network.

I absolutely agree with you. I think it really comes to something when a channel is so lacking in fresh content that it resorts to broadcasting "shows" that are of a completely different format to that suggested by their own logos. It's like false advertising, and frankly, I think it's an insult to consumers who pay for these channels one way or another. Hell, at bare minimum I'd sooner settle for relevant and repeated shows than that which are simply broadcasted to replenish broadcasting funds; at least then I'd have convenience rather than sheer crap for choice. For all its excessive advertising between programmes, at least this is where even the basic CITV gets it right imo: while it does repeat shows like Horrid Henry, Almost Naked Animals, and My parents are Aliens as much as (if not more than) 4 times a day; that's far more acceptable and appropriate than broadcasting the likes of Reality TV shows, or the kind of crap they spew on MTV.

Still, in the end, I view most channels as unfortunate products of shrewd business practices rather than good consumer services, and therefore have long given up on demanding quality content; especially given that most of them are evidently dependant on their sponsors for funding--which are not unlike shareholders in effect. It's blatantly obvious to me that many channels (like the Film4 we have over here in the UK) are obliged to run infomercials at certain times of the day; or else they'd lack the funds to broadcast more relevant shows.

And that's just a reflection of the general state of the TV media industry imo--profit first; delivery second. It's ironic that we have more TV channels to choose from than ever before, yet (in percentage terms) less quality and unique shows. This is why I rarely watch TV (let alone cartoon channels) these days; I just think there are far too many programmes that are designed to simply make money; and even those that are initially good are later corrupted by business decisions that get in the way of their objectives. This sort of nonsense seems to be spilling into anime too, though there is plenty of room for serious damage yet...

DeathBlade/13.666
10-07-2013, 08:27 AM
I absolutely agree with you. I think it really comes to something when a channel is so lacking in fresh content that it resorts to broadcasting "shows" that are of a completely different format to that suggested by their own logos. It's like false advertising, and frankly, I think it's an insult to consumers who pay for these channels one way or another. Hell, at bare minimum I'd sooner settle for relevant and repeated shows than that which are simply broadcasted to replenish broadcasting funds; at least then I'd have convenience rather than sheer crap for choice. For all its excessive advertising between programmes, at least this is where even the basic CITV gets it right imo: while it does repeat shows like Horrid Henry, Almost Naked Animals, and My parents are Aliens as much as (if not more than) 4 times a day; that's far more acceptable and appropriate than broadcasting the likes of Reality TV shows, or the kind of crap they spew on MTV.

Still, in the end, I view most channels as unfortunate products of shrewd business practices rather than good consumer services, and therefore have long given up on demanding quality content; especially given that most of them are evidently dependant on their sponsors for funding--which are not unlike shareholders in effect. It's blatantly obvious to me that many channels (like the Film4 we have over here in the UK) are obliged to run infomercials at certain times of the day; or else they'd lack the funds to broadcast more relevant shows.

And that's just a reflection of the general state of the TV media industry imo--profit first; delivery second. It's ironic that we have more TV channels to choose from than ever before, yet (in percentage terms) less quality and unique shows. This is why I rarely watch TV (let alone cartoon channels) these days; I just think there are far too many programmes that are designed to simply make money; and even those that are initially good are later corrupted by business decisions that get in the way of their objectives. This sort of nonsense seems to be spilling into anime too, though there is plenty of room for serious damage yet...
Well, you have to be in the business to make money, otherwise you'll just end up as that maybe notable channel that's no longer around. Or like PBS and constantly asking for donations. Still, one would expect a little integrity with the channels and their programming as far as it being related to the purpose of the channel. No one tunes into the All-Cat Channel to watch Dogs 101. At the same token, somehow Dogs 101 is becoming a such success for the All-Cat Channel. Me personally, I could accept live-action shows in CN if they incorporated a fair amount of graphic animation into the show, like Level Up where there's a good amount of animation to work with the live-action. Still, these other live-action shows can go (straight to HELL! :mad: ), there's little to no animation in them and the plots/storylines are dumber than a bag of turds. It's almost as if CN took the shows that Disney and Nickelodeon refused to air. Also there's Flicks... Great Idea, but lose the retard hosting it and play more animated movies damnit! There's plenty of them out there. I don't care to watch Percy Jackson for the 23,203,894 time. I'm sure there's a lot of folks that'd love to watch Kaena, if they haven't already.

~OTAKYU~
01-10-2014, 05:08 AM
wen they had one piece on cartoon network at 8pm on fridays i hated it cause they edit it so bad

Well did you know that Sanji who smokes CN edited the cigarette and turned it into a lolipop! :lol2::Bump:

ChibiLovett
01-11-2014, 04:12 AM
I can't stand really anything they currently have airing, and some in the past few years. Chowder, Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Annoying Orange, whatever. It has just gotten really bad over the years, IMO. Give me some Powerpuff Girls or Dexter's Laboratory, or even something like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or Camp Lazlo any day, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy will always be a favorite. Or even Two Stupid Dogs or Whatever Happened to Robot Jones. But I wouldn't watch CN 99% of the time if you paid me now.

who doesn't like courage!? lemme fight em! i love me some courage the wimp dog.

does adult swim count? i'm assuming it does so my vote goes to Aqua teen hunger force. it was never funny. even while stoned it wasn't funny. the "creators" hardly ever add any new art to the show, it's just the same characters copy-pasted every episode. how this show ever got a following is beyond me.
I agree with every bit of what you just said. Courage has always been one of my FAVORITE CN shows and one of my favorite cartoons in general! And Aqua Teen Hunger Force is just terrible. I've always hated it. Then again, I don't like really any of the Adult Swim originals. All I've ever watched on it is occasionally Robot Chicken, a few episodes of Metalocalypse, anime, Futurama, and American Dad.

Anything live action.

Seriously what part of "Cartoon" are they unclear on?
YES! Ugh, I hate when I see a live-action show on it. -.- It's like, seriously people? At least do the MTV thing and erase the abbreviation to CN if you're going to start making it untrue. -.- Otherwise, stick to cartoons.

Clayton_n
01-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Well it's supposed to be he 24 hour cartoon network... and why doesn't Adult swim have it's own darn channel anyway?

DeathBlade/13.666
01-15-2014, 08:10 AM
Because Adult Swim isn't like Boomerang with all sorts of popular shows to keep it running 24/7/365 without an issue.

Teagan
01-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Hey hey hey!! Watch those tongues, guys! Courage is the most loviest and brave cartoon EVER!!1oneone!

Anyway, I dislike.. Um, Chops choke or something, really hate animation. Uuuughh!! D;

Kirito
01-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Uncle Grandpa
Steven Universe
Teen Titans Go!
I think that about sums it up for the current bad shows.

Hinterlandis
01-19-2014, 07:23 AM
I haven't actually had cable in years, but from what I can remember:

Total Drama Island
Flapjack
Adventure Time
I Am Weasel

Toshiro Tazukura
03-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Ima have to say Courage the Cowardly Dog, it was too weird for me. i remmeber exacly when it came on the switch the channel. Not only that but some scenes where actually disturbing.M
Then second i'd have to say, I am weasel, need i need to say more -.- lol *My opinion*
Courage the cowardly dog was one of my favorite childhood memories that cartoon was fun

NanoNanoPudding
03-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Um, Please don't hurt me guys but...

Winner: Adventure Time. I can't stand it. It annoys the Hell out of me. XP

Runner up: Regular Show. Dat show is just plain stupid within words.

Death Cab for Cutie
05-26-2014, 06:20 PM
I'm really glad they got rid of that CN Real thing they had for like two weeks.. Cartoon Network doesn't do live action very well. The Problem Solverz and Annoying Orange are the only ones I can't tolerate.