PDA

View Full Version : [CN/AS] Total Drama Series

DeathBlade/13.666
05-22-2012, 04:01 PM
With the new Total Drama Revenge of Island coming, what was your favorite Total Drama Moment, Episode, and/or Character?

RavenQueen
05-22-2012, 10:13 PM
i love and miss the goth chick the was my fav person on there she act like how i do everyday so i saw my self in her

DeathBlade/13.666
05-22-2012, 11:14 PM
My fav is still the fat guy and the black guy with the soft heart and the great sammiches.

NOT ACTIVE
05-31-2012, 01:52 PM
My episode episode was about the man with a chainsaw and a hook. ^_^ and I always loved Duncan and gwen. And from the start I said they would be a great couple. Oh, and izzy, she was a riot! I can't wait for the new season. Multiple personalities mike is going to be awesome.

RavenQueen
06-20-2012, 04:47 PM
i do not like the new series it kinda disappointing

darkrider21
08-01-2012, 06:36 PM
the orignal was good but it got old after the first

Jozette
08-01-2012, 06:41 PM
I knida hate that shw

Clayton_n
08-04-2012, 04:54 PM
I lost my cable before I could see the last season

SuXrys
08-18-2012, 03:09 PM
I knida hate that shw

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8bmjtl7FI1qfn2kz.gif

No me gusta. ;-;

-----------------------

This thread reminds me that I have practically only watched the first season. Thank you for the reminder. ~ So... I can't say so much about the rest of the episodes, but at least those first one where really funny! ... Atleast I thought so. :3 Oh Duncan... lol. You got to love the attitude that he has! ;D Is he in the rest of the seasons/episodes aswell?

DeathBlade/13.666
08-18-2012, 03:14 PM

No me gusta. ;-;

-----------------------

This thread reminds me that I have practically only watched the first season. Thank you for the reminder. ~ So... I can't say so much about the rest of the episodes, but at least those first one where really funny! ... Atleast I thought so. :3 Oh Duncan... lol. You got to love the attitude that he has! ;D Is he in the rest of the seasons/episodes aswell? Mostly, not sure if he makes an appearence in the new series with all the new cast, though. They went several series with the old cast though.

SuXrys
08-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Mostly, not sure if he makes an appearence in the new series with all the new cast, though. They went several series with the old cast though.

Nice... :3

Jozette
08-19-2012, 02:31 AM

No me gusta. ;-;

-----------------------

This thread reminds me that I have practically only watched the first season. Thank you for the reminder. ~ So... I can't say so much about the rest of the episodes, but at least those first one where really funny! ... Atleast I thought so. :3 Oh Duncan... lol. You got to love the attitude that he has! ;D Is he in the rest of the seasons/episodes aswell?

I gets OLD FAST

SuXrys
08-19-2012, 06:43 AM
I gets OLD FAST

Don't write horrible things like that... :'( You are making DJ sad.

Karirie
08-28-2012, 12:39 PM
I love the first season, but then it got a little weird and boring in the second and third. Then the fourth season was okay, even though there were less characters then the other seasons. Anyways, my favorite episode in the first season was episode 9 the "Paintball Deer Hunter". Oh, and my favorite character is Cody.