PDA

View Full Version : Chronicle, the movie

Explorer Oak
05-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey whatsup, this thread is about the movie Chronicle. I just watched it last night on the internet, i loved it. I realy liked how it's not your average superhero plot but more of a what would happen if regular teenagers got Telekenesis powers. The action scenes where short and sweet, and watching the three abuse there
Powers on people for fun was just to awsome.

Who else has watched this movie, what do you have to say about it. Also, after some browsing around, i'm fairly certain there will be a sequal. That all for now, thanks for reading and posting! :)

Dreruto
05-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Loved the movie and I hope there is a sequel.

CrimsonMoon
05-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Not my type of movie.

DON'T CLICK of you're planning to watch.

The main character is annoying (I can't remember his name). But he died in the end, so it's all good. I don't like the fact that he killed the African American guy (sorry, I can't remember the name again -_-). Also, it's a documentary type of movie, not something that I fancy. But different people have different opinions. :)

wolfgirl90
05-22-2012, 06:34 PM
I thought that the movie was pretty cool. Although, it is pretty much Akira with two white guys and a black guy.

Memitim
05-23-2012, 05:29 AM
It was an interesting movie. Rented on cable the other day. I don't usually like those "Lost footage" type movies (Cloverfield, Blair Witch.Etc) but it was good. I was rooting for Andrew at the end so it's upsetting he died