PDA

View Full Version : Creation and Destruction.

Nion
05-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Hello all! Since I cannot post in the Serious topic section of this forum, I shall post here. What I wanted to bring to you all is, what do you think about creation and destruction in general?

I think they go hand-in-hand, sort of like a pendulum swinging back in forth. There cannot be creation without destruction, much like how there cannot be shadows without light.

Jasanime
05-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Not sure I really get this? Can you elaborate?

Nion
05-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Well, I was vague because I wanted it to be an open discussion about anything pertaining to creation or destruction really. So you can talk about the creation of anime, and it's flaws/what it's demise will be etc. etc.

I don't know if that helped, but it can be anything materialistic, moral/law, society, the effort it takes to create/destroy something for a few examples.

CrimsonMoon
05-16-2012, 10:02 AM
You mean, like there are advantages and disadvantages to everything? This topic is too vague. I can't say much. But it would be good if you can give examples.

Faux Angel
05-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Hello all! Since I cannot post in the Serious topic section of this forum, I shall post here. What I wanted to bring to you all is, what do you think about creation and destruction in general?

I think they go hand-in-hand, sort of like a pendulum swinging back in forth. There cannot be creation without destruction, much like how there cannot be shadows without light.

there cannot be life without death .___.
there cannot be happiness without sadness
there cannot be love without hate and indifference

yeeeeeeah so what are we talking about here again? XD