PDA

View Full Version : theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

TranceLoverFilipino
05-13-2012, 08:39 PM
hi i just want to share my new theory why both ugly and derange minded people exist. when i watch about the health talk they say that whatever the mind the person is it will always affect their surroundings and their body. first if people are depressed or always have long serious face they will become look old fast even thought they are young and if they are happy and non serious they are more likely to retained their young look you probably heard this on some story or anime. there's 40 year old female artist in Philippines and it was so hard to believe that she was 40 year old she looks 20! and she is non serious. my dad himself was very lively man who is very friendly and non serious but its hard to believe hes 53 years old by his looks he seems around 20 too. and it was scientifically proven that your emotion affects the growth of your body. now this is were the topic starts why ugly and mentally ill people exist. i think your emotion not only affects the growth of your body but also affects your sexuality when people are depressed and lose the will to live it affects the form of his/her off-springs and there's a possibility the child will become ugly or mentally ill. and the child's form will be passed to his child in the next generation that maybe the reason why handsome and beautiful people are fewer than ugly ones because of depression of pass generations. if i am wrong on this view please prove it in fact I'm curious to other answers too. the existence of the disease like aids and std are not because of lack of physical care(at least no only) but because of depression and lack the will to live and it affects their sexuality. in the very nature of man we like and attracted to beauty and dislike ugliness we can even tell what is beauty and what is ugly. its not we who decided to be this way and its not us who decide what is beautiful and what is ugly it is God. so if people dislike ugly people's appearance its wrong to blame them. now on this matter lets picture a two person a non miserable and the miserable. a miserable people will not only dislike ugly people there's a possibility they will also hate them and threat them like a shit and want to possess beautiful people. its right to blame them if they mistreat ugly people but its wrong to blame them if they can tell they are ugly. a non miserable will only dislike ugly people and like beautiful people but they will not mistreat ugly people and will not possess on beauty. and i think ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist if i am wrong on this view please also prove it with other scientific studies -w- and if its proven that its possible that only handsome and beautiful can exist that also means that ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist but I'm pretty confident that this might be true. people tell "God didn't create ugly people everyone is beautiful"-something like this but how can they even tell they are ugly? its true that God didn't create ugly people but people created it in fact ugliness comes out only from man everything else is that is not made by man is beautiful. but his is only true if my theory is correct

blueangel06661
05-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I read like the first sentence or two....

and then...........

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/147/193/130927615839.gif

Hanamaru Kunikida
05-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Lol, I didn't read any part of that post.
>_>

People need to learn to use capitalization and most importantly paragraphs.

Anime Forum
05-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Am I the only one who read the first word - sentence then had to hold my head? Sorry but I'm confused.

Hakoshi
05-13-2012, 08:57 PM
mmm, well
I could say people who are serious tend to get old fast, and those who are carefree are young looking.. lol

but yeah, I guess it all depends on the person themselves and not everyone around them.

also.. it isn't hard to read all that... just saying xDD

Hanamaru Kunikida
05-13-2012, 08:58 PM
mmm, well
I could say people who are serious tend to get old fast, and those who are carefree are young looking.. lol

but yeah, I guess it all depends on the person themselves and not everyone around them.

also.. it isn't hard to read all that... just saying xDD

You mean Airheads?

Koao
05-13-2012, 08:58 PM
It is really really hard to read it but i read to the point where you said that emotions can cause your physical appearance to change
imo i think that can be true but at the same time not
i mean you don't see every rich people out there looking like celebs

Hakoshi
05-13-2012, 09:04 PM
You mean Airheads?

Sure, if you wanna see it like that xDDD

Ayu 「あゆ」
05-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Lol, I didn't read any part of that post.
>_>

People need to learn to use capitalization and most importantly paragraphs.

Yeah, that post was just too much of a headache to read as is. It just feels like a massive wall of text that strained my eyes so I just sparcely scanned over what little I did.

TranceLoverFilipino
05-13-2012, 10:50 PM
hi i just want to share my new theory why both ugly and derange minded people waaa! fail typing here what i mean is "hi i just want to share my new theory why both ugly and derange minded people exist" sorry for mistake and head aches :(

Explorer Oak
05-14-2012, 12:36 AM
My good man, your theory has a point but your spelling as you know is making you look bad. I agrea with what you are trying to say up to a certain point, mainly i also think some people are just SOL and born non-atractive.

Listen to this if you think you fall short in looks and/or people think you are ugly: Just because you are born with sub-par looks doesn't mean you are doomed to be at the bottom of the food chain trust me, it's MOSTLY a state of mind. If you think you are ugly and have low self-esteam it will show through your body language
And actions and make you look worse. I have found that a handfull of "ugly" people i have met also have an ugly personality. The other percentage who have a delightfull personality makes me LITERALY NOT NOTICE THERE FLAWS. It had to capped yes.

Please read. ^

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 02:26 AM
I agrea with what you are trying to say up to a certain point, mainly i also think some people are just SOL and born non-atractive. ok if that's your opinion. but i really have strong feeling that ugly people weren't supposed to exist -w- that in natural state there should only handsome and beautiful people and its possible with "will to live" alone. but its still just my theory

Listen to this if you think you fall short in looks and/or people think you are ugly: Just because you are born with sub-par looks doesn't mean you are doomed to be at the bottom of the food chain trust me, it's MOSTLY a state of mind. even if that's true the crowd or society can still have you pinned if they hate ugly people this will lead to depression then leads to lost the will to live and this more likely doomed. only few ugly people manage to rise from this and have a good life

And actions and make you look worse. I have found that a handfull of "ugly" people i have met also have an ugly personality. The other percentage who have a delightfull personality makes me LITERALY NOT NOTICE THERE FLAWS. It had to capped yes. i believe that the one that has ugly personality are more common than the kind one. but its still depends on society he/she lives. if the crowd is cruel then there's a high possibility he will become evil and the cruel crowd is very common.

and as for me i don't think I'm really ugly X3 i dont think im handsome either i seem "average" imo

Kaleohano
05-14-2012, 02:29 AM
to make funnies
http://chzanimalgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-gifs-grave-miscalculation.gif

http://chzanimalgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/funny-animal-gifs-pup-fail.gif

CrimsonMoon
05-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Okay, you just seriously hurt my eyes with the 'too long paragraph' thing.

But all of that aside, I'm going to give my opinions. I agree that people who are depressed or have serious face will look older fast.

i think your emotion not only affects the growth of your body but also affects your sexuality when people are depressed and lose the will to live it affects the form of his/her off-springs and there's a possibility the child will become ugly or mentally ill.

Now this part, I don't understand. What's emotion got to do with affecting sexuality for your off-spring? You confuse me. The child will become ugly? Are you saying that every serious people in the world will have ugly and mentally ill children? Isn't that too much generalization? I don't know where you get this theory.

and the child's form will be passed to his child in the next generation that maybe the reason why handsome and beautiful people are fewer than ugly ones because of depression of pass generations.

Can't say that either. There are ugly parents but they make beautiful children. If you say depression is the cause, or because of serious faces, then I think in our generation now, there will be no beautiful or handsome people. Since people were always at war in the past, you would think that beautiful or handsome people are going to become extinct now. But no, they don't.

the existence of the disease like aids and std are not because of lack of physical care(at least no only) but because of depression and lack the will to live and it affects their sexuality.

Okay, this seriously made me laugh. What the heck? What does STDs or Aids have anything to do with attractiveness of a person? So are you saying that STDs are caused by depression? That they do not have the will to live anymore? No! A lot of the time, people who are infected by STDs have and still want to live their life.

in the very nature of man we like and attracted to beauty and dislike ugliness we can even tell what is beauty and what is ugly.

Of course, but what we define ugly or beauty is different for each individual. It's up to you to inpret it physically. People say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do not only count physical beauty, but also inner beauty. For example, you have a beautiful person, but she doesn't have an attractive personality. She's annoying, demanding, evil, mean, rude, clingy, etc. Do you still find her beautiful? I'd say I don't.

its not we who decided to be this way and its not us who decide what is beautiful and what is ugly it is God. so if people dislike ugly people's appearance its wrong to blame them.

Actually it is up to us to decide that. As I said, beauty has a broad and different definitions for each individual. If you want to say physical beauty, it is up to us to decide and change to be beautiful. I say this because a lot of people especially girls can change their face to look beautiful with makeup. Does she look ugly now? No. I know there are people who make fun of ugly people's faces. But are you saying that it's God's fault that he's ugly? Doesn't that have nothing to do with depression? You, sir, are seriously confusing me.

and i think ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist if i am wrong on this view please also prove it with other scientific studies -w- and if its proven that its possible that only handsome and beautiful can exist that also means that ugly and mentally ill people weren't supposed to exist but I'm pretty confident that this might be true.

You're almost saying that you only want perfect and kind people to exist. Now are you sure you know what you're saying? Boring life, mundane boring schedules, no one who breaks rules, people will be the same, no variety, no nonsense, equal people in life. I can only imagine a boring environment when development is stunted. You get what I mean? People who are mentally ill or ugly or whatever give varieties in life. You don't get that when everyone's perfect, when everyone's the same. Call me twisted, but I don't want to live in a plain world where everyone is plain Joe or plain Jane.

Okay, where do you get this theory anyway? It really is demeaning to unattractive people, sort of like you don't want them to exist and you want them to vanish from the surface of the earth altogether.

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 05:59 AM
Now this part, I don't understand. What's emotion got to do with affecting sexuality for your off-spring? You confuse me. The child will become ugly? Are you saying that every serious people in the world will have ugly and mentally ill children? Isn't that too much generalization? I don't know where you get this theory.
this theory is born from the fact that the growth of the body,s beauty or form is also depends on your emotion whether you are grown depressed or happy. and the logic is: the body simply follows the mind why the sex organ and its function is excluded if it is part of the body? another logic is: if you are depressed your body barely retain its young form as you grow up and if depression causes negativity why not the organ function? and depressed people die in early age because the body doesn't work well! here some of its study http://paa2010.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=101615 unless they cheat with some medication they cannot reach old age the third logic is: none of the other creatures lives in depression and for entire history there's no reports of ugly species among them unless human interfere in fact all animal species always beautiful. and only human species lives in depression. and only ugly form exist in human species! strange! but sometimes even logic can be wrong. this is my personal theory anyway -w-

Can't say that either. There are ugly parents but they make beautiful children. If you say depression is the cause, or because of serious faces, then I think in our generation now, there will be no beautiful or handsome people. Since people were always at war in the past, you would think that beautiful or handsome people are going to become extinct now. But no, they don't. either the parents are were actually lively or their biology were perfectly match to create such child. and off course beautiful people will not extinct-w- as if you were saying that all people were now depressed and serious. even some people who experience great hardship will not lose the will to live and will happy

Okay, this seriously made me laugh. What the heck? What does STDs or Aids have anything to do with attractiveness of a person? So are you saying that STDs are caused by depression? That they do not have the will to live anymore? No! A lot of the time, people who are infected by STDs have and still want to live their life. aids and other sexual disease has nothing to do with attractiveness and its just one of my logical prof or my 4th logical prof to prove that depression affects sexuality. and its not the std is the cause of depression its the opposite. and people you said affected by std that till want to maybe affected by other that has. Whenever a person loses the will to live his resistance falls immediately, because the body follows the mind. The body is a very conservative servant of the mind; like it was their king. If the mind loses the will to live it will be reflected in the body by the dropping of resistance against sickness, against death.
the will to live is rooted in sex. If the will to live disappears, then sex will be the most vulnerable area of life to invite death. at least still my theory

Of course, but what we define ugly or beauty is different for each individual. It's up to you to inpret it physically. People say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do not only count physical beauty, but also inner beauty. For example, you have a beautiful person, but she doesn't have an attractive personality. She's annoying, demanding, evil, mean, rude, clingy, etc. Do you still find her beautiful? I'd say I don't. "people is in the eye of beholder" then is there a such person in this world who will say this woman was ugly? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dYhrgP5xvVc/SzLrfUuUNsI/AAAAAAAABoQ/SxN5BEojDOE/s400/chinese_girl_painting42.jpg and im aware about that the form doesn't count but the issue here is the form

Actually it is up to us to decide that. As I said, beauty has a broad and different definitions for each individual. If you want to say physical beauty, it is up to us to decide and change to be beautiful. I say this because a lot of people especially girls can change their face to look beautiful with makeup. Does she look ugly now? No. I know there are people who make fun of ugly people's faces. But are you saying that it's God's fault that he's ugly? Doesn't that have nothing to do with depression? You, sir, are seriously confusing me. yeah its up to us to decide but the main issue here is form. who cares if girls can change their face with makeup? the main issue i this thread is weather the depression affects the form off springs or not. and i didnt say its god's fault why ugly people exist but its maybe hes fault for designing us the way we tell of whats ugly and whats beauty. is there such person in this world who will say this woman was beautiful? X3 http://ff.munkyisland.com/images/ff9/queenbrahne2.jpg its not gods fault if shes ugly :/ but its his fault to design people whats ugly and what beautiful otherwise theres no reason to dislike or to like something

You're almost saying that you only want perfect and kind people to exist. Now are you sure you know what you're saying? Boring life, mundane boring schedules, no one who breaks rules, people will be the same, no variety, no nonsense, equal people in life. I can only imagine a boring environment when development is stunted. You get what I mean? People who are mentally ill or ugly or whatever give varieties in life. You don't get that when everyone's perfect, when everyone's the same. Call me twisted, but I don't want to live in a plain world where everyone is plain Joe or plain Jane.

Okay, where do you get this theory anyway? It really is demeaning to unattractive people, sort of like you don't want them to exist and you want them to vanish from the surface of the earth altogether. i didn't say i only want perfect people to exist. like i said the main point of this thread "if depression of ancestors is the root why ugly people exist" and i definitely know what I'm saying and you are right when i say i don't like ugly people but i don't hate them i simply honest i dislike ugly form it was their reality and personally i want only beautiful people to exist but that doesn't mean that the world will be perfect and i too don't like perfect world that would be boring. but the question from my theory is "if its possible for world were only handsome/beautiful people exist if the ancestors were lively and not dull and depressed". sorry for misunderstanding

SakuraKiss13
05-14-2012, 06:24 AM
TL; DR

But I guess one thing why those people exist is cause everybody must be different.
If you people were born similar and had the same minds.. It seems ..weird.

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 07:12 AM
TL; DR

But I guess one thing why those people exist is cause everybody must be different.
If you people were born similar and had the same faces.. It seems ..weird. Kung yan ang opinion mo. atsaka bakit mo nasabi same faces x3 weird Nga yan! X3 baksak talaga ako sa English... medyo pahiya ako dito a

Rozenberg
05-14-2012, 07:34 AM
normally, the last sentence of a paragraph contains the conclusion overall
so I'll just take the last sentence whatever it might be

-something like this but how can they even tell they are ugly? its true that God didn't create ugly people but people created it in fact ugliness comes out only from man everything else is that is not made by man is beautiful. but his is only true if my theory is correct

hmm.. so did you mean that everything that have been produced by the hand of human is not beautiful?
well, at some points that's true

God isn't human and He created Earth, Sun, Moon and all living things
people would look at those green scenery or sunset with amazement "Ooooh it's so beautiful!!!"

Let me tell you something. That's depend on people's perspective.
but nothing wrong with that though.

For example, as for me, I think guns are BEAUTIFUL. Were they made by God? Of course not and you know that.
Now, it's your freedom. You can think what you want. But I also think what I think is right.

*sorry if the post is irrelevant. just read the last sentence *lol~

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 08:01 AM
and people you said affected by std that till want to maybe affected by other that has.
i fail on English sometimes and to lazy to correct D:REWRITE: and the people you mentioned affected by STD and still want to probably got their disease from others. there's really no such things as STD carrier and still lively -w-

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

hmm.. so did you mean that everything that have been produced by the hand of human is not beautiful?
well, at some points that's true im not saying everything produced by man is not beautiful. Im only saying that all ugliness only comes from human species and its creation but that doesn't mean all of human creation is ugly sorry for misunderstanding. and also another fail English of mine REWRITE: "but this is only true if my theory is correct"

God isn't human and He created Earth, Sun, Moon and all living things
people would look at those green scenery or sunset with amazement "Ooooh it's so beautiful!!!" very true! then you should notice by now that all ugliness only came out from human. now this is strange! without human there will be no ugliness then!

Let me tell you something. That's depend on people's perspective.
but nothing wrong with that though. yeah i know i just want to post my theory why ugly people exist-_-

For example, as for me, I think guns are BEAUTIFUL. Were they made by God? Of course not and you know that.
Now, it's your freedom. You can think what you want. But I also think what I think is right. err.. idk what to say here sounds like off-topic or just plain misunderstanding and please don't shoot me ;_;

*sorry if the post is irrelevant. just read the last sentence *lol~ no i doesn't seems irrelevant

Rozenberg
05-14-2012, 08:08 AM
very true! then you should notice by now that all ugliness only came out from human. now this is strange! without human there will be no ugliness then!

to be precise, who would say something is ugly if it isn't human?
I don't think dogs, cats, horses, pigeons, pigs, roses, oak trees, or bacon could speak

oh well, with ugliness, the world will be more colorful
every single trivial things have their own role in this world

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 08:35 AM
to be precise, who would say something is ugly if it isn't human?
I don't think dogs, cats, horses, pigeons, pigs, roses, oak trees, or bacon could speak they maybe cant speak but they can still tell what ugly is and they will always dislike it. the word is just an invention of man to describe both abstract and existent object

oh well, with ugliness, the world will be more colorful
every single trivial things have their own role in this world well I'm not against all ugliness but i don't like ugly people. and yeah without ugliness it will be a boring world. it seems important to add "spice" to story

Rozenberg
05-14-2012, 08:43 AM
they maybe cant speak but they can still tell what ugly is and they will always dislike it. the word is just an invention of man to describe both abstract and existent object
well I'm not against all ugliness but i don't like ugly people. and yeah without ugliness it will be a boring world. it seems important to add "spice" to story

uh, don't say such thing
everyone must learn how to accept differences, and one of them is ugliness
how ugly someone is, still they are human, just like you, just like me, and not bacon

I don't hate people from their appearance, as long as the person doesn't annoy you then no problem?
oh but don't say that ugly people's face disturb or annoy you
if you say so to them, they'll blame God for their own existence

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 09:16 AM
uh, don't say such thing
everyone must learn how to accept differences, and one of them is ugliness
how ugly someone is, still they are human, just like you, just like me, and not bacon

I don't hate people from their appearance, as long as the person doesn't annoy you then no problem?
oh but don't say that ugly people's face disturb or annoy you
if you say so to them, they'll blame God for their own existence i don't hate ugly people i only dislike ugly people dislike and hate are two different adjective. like i said in the main thread god design people were he make people tell what is ugly and what is beauty it is not people who decide what is ugly and what is beautiful we like beauty and dislike ugliness
no one can say this woman is ugly everyone will say she is beautiful http://bp1.blogger.com/_d9f4N51KzSs/SIH3gu3YR4I/AAAAAAAAJM4/oY4lVkUycBw/s400/wangxiwei-04.jpg no one will say this woman is beautiful everyone will says she is ugly http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/boardwhore/very-ugly-women-teeth-girl-vampire-.jpg if everyone says same opinion then god create everyone equally program of what is ugly and what is beautiful. i simply honest in fact if someone says the opposite on the pictures they have defect X3

SakuraKiss13
05-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Kung yan ang opinion mo. atsaka bakit mo nasabi same faces x3 weird Nga yan! X3 baksak talaga ako sa English... medyo pahiya ako dito a
MALI. same minds dapat un. XD naitype q faces. lol. k lang yan. we have different opinions. if we all had the same opinions isn't that weird and boring?

Chigumi
05-14-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm 21, almost 22, and I've seen way more 18 year old troll kids that looked older than me.
I've even seen a 16 year old that looked my age or slightly older.
Actually, people that are careless and laugh a lot DO look older.
I mean... just to be plain: laughing + expressions = wrinkles.
Non serious people also don't take the time to look for proper health products.
Most of them go eat and do anything that 'god has forbidden' anyway.

CrimsonMoon
05-14-2012, 10:08 AM
this theory is born from the fact that the growth of the body,s beauty or form is also depends on your emotion whether you are grown depressed or happy. and the logic is: the body simply follows the mind why the sex organ and its function is excluded if it is part of the body? another logic is: if you are depressed your body barely retain its young form as you grow up and if depression causes negativity why not the organ function? and depressed people die in early age because the body doesn't work well! here some of its study [url]http://paa2010.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=101615 unless they cheat with some medication they cannot reach old age the third logic is: none of the other creatures lives in depression and for entire history there's no reports of ugly species among them unless human interfere in fact all animal species always beautiful. and only human species lives in depression. and only ugly form exist in human species! strange! but sometimes even logic can be wrong. this is my personal theory anyway -w-

Even if you're ugly, it doesn't always correlate with mentally ill or being deranged people. Your title is misleading. It's as if you're blaming ugly people for being deranged, or mentally ill. And about the sexuality, I honestly mistook that for gender of the offspring. It never did occur to me that you're talking about the offspring's sexual function. I know it can't be excluded. But then again, as I am too lazy to read the web that you posted, I want to know where the evidence is that it has effect on the offspring's sexuality. Okay, we're talking about non-attractiveness, so why bring up about age now? Sure, happy people die later than depressed people, that may have some grain of truth. Unless the happy people are killed or some freak accident happened that killed happy people. And it is possible that depressed people live long, don't overrule that by saying that the report said this, so it must be true. No reports don't mean no ugly species other than human beings. There are people who think that frogs are ugly, or something like that. But as I said, it all depends of people's perspective.

either the parents are were actually lively or their biology were perfectly match to create such child. and off course beautiful people will not extinct-w- as if you were saying that all people were now depressed and serious. even some people who experience great hardship will not lose the will to live and will happy

How about depressed, ugly people creating beautiful children? This thing is possible. Don't say that their parents are actually lively or biology perfectly matched. It's a narrow minded thing to say. But does that change the fact that they're depressed? No. I think at some point in previous generations, there is bound to be unhappy people. People lived in harshness in the past. Losing the will to live doesn't always make you ugly. You're almost saying that people who don't have the will to live will have ugly offspring, 100%, no chance that they will have a good and beautiful child.

aids and other sexual disease has nothing to do with attractiveness and its just one of my logical prof or my 4th logical prof to prove that depression affects sexuality. and its not the std is the cause of depression its the opposite. and people you said affected by std that till want to maybe affected by other that has. Whenever a person loses the will to live his resistance falls immediately, because the body follows the mind. The body is a very conservative servant of the mind; like it was their king. If the mind loses the will to live it will be reflected in the body by the dropping of resistance against sickness, against death.
the will to live is rooted in sex. If the will to live disappears, then sex will be the most vulnerable area of life to invite death. at least still my theory

Off topic, but I'll still say something. Depression is caused by STDs? Not always the case. Have you heard stories that people who have STDs still want to live? They still struggle to live even though they know they have a terminal disease? Sure depression may affect sexuality, I won't say I don't agree with that. But there are people who have different outlook in life.

"people is in the eye of beholder" then is there a such person in this world who will say this woman was ugly? [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dYhrgP5xvVc/SzLrfUuUNsI/AAAAAAAABoQ/SxN5BEojDOE/s400/chinese_girl_painting42.jpg and im aware about that the form doesn't count but the issue here is the form

Haha, you really amuse me. Sure, I will say she is beautiful. But might I say that I define ugly and beautiful in a different context? The one that you show me is just for first impression, the form, like you said. You say ugly and deranged minded. So what if she's beautiful but deranged minded? Don't tell me there is no possibility of that occuring. Why do I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Because I know that beauty is temporary and inner beauty is not. And if you want to say form, then please rephrase the question to 'theory why ugly people OR deranged minded people exist.' The theory that you posed seems to be saying that ugly people = deranged minded people, which isn't always the case.

yeah its up to us to decide but the main issue here is form. who cares if girls can change their face with makeup? the main issue i this thread is weather the depression affects the form off springs or not. and i didnt say its god's fault why ugly people exist but its maybe hes fault for designing us the way we tell of whats ugly and whats beauty. is there such person in this world who will say this woman was beautiful? X3 [IMG]http://ff.munkyisland.com/images/ff9/queenbrahne2.jpg its not gods fault if shes ugly :/ but its his fault to design people whats ugly and what beautiful otherwise theres no reason to dislike or to like something

Then change the thread to 'theory why ugly people exist: correlation with depression'. That way, people can understand where you're headed. Your long winded statement confused me. I would say that you sound like you're blaming God for creating and designing what's ugly and beautiful, when in fact we're the ones who define beauty or ugliness. Also if all people are the same, I think that we're going to live in a boring world.

i didn't say i only want perfect people to exist. like i said the main point of this thread "if depression of ancestors is the root why ugly people exist" and i definitely know what I'm saying and you are right when i say i don't like ugly people but i don't hate them i simply honest i dislike ugly form it was their reality and personally i want only beautiful people to exist but that doesn't mean that the world will be perfect and i too don't like perfect world that would be boring. but the question from my theory is "if its possible for world were only handsome/beautiful people exist if the ancestors were lively and not dull and depressed". sorry for misunderstanding

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. Your english confused me a lot, I have to say this. :/ But I will not hold that against you. Though I have to say it's better to speak in English here because it's AF. There is a rule saying that you can only post in English, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I agree with depression causing 'ugliness' to a certain degree. It takes away the youth, yes. As for giving birth to ugly offspring, now I have issue with this. It almost seems like over generalization on your part. The theory have limitations anyway. So it might not be too wise to agree 100%.

Also, agreeing with Chigumi because she has a point.

Ravin
05-14-2012, 11:26 AM
NANI YO?

people with severe depression cannot help being sad and worthless. I'm one of them

-GAZKUL-
05-14-2012, 04:20 PM
tooo....much...... intelligence ........required.....

TranceLoverFilipino
05-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Even if you're ugly, it doesn't always correlate with mentally ill or being deranged people. Your title is misleading. It's as if you're blaming ugly people for being deranged, or mentally ill. And about the sexuality, I honestly mistook that for gender of the offspring. It never did occur to me that you're talking about the offspring's sexual function. I know it can't be excluded. But then again, as I am too lazy to read the web that you posted, I want to know where the evidence is that it has effect on the offspring's sexuality. Okay, we're talking about non-attractiveness, so why bring up about age now? Sure, happy people die later than depressed people, that may have some grain of truth. Unless the happy people are killed or some freak accident happened that killed happy people. And it is possible that depressed people live long, don't overrule that by saying that the report said this, so it must be true. No reports don't mean no ugly species other than human beings. There are people who think that frogs are ugly, or something like that. But as I said, it all depends of people's perspective. i didn't say ugly always correlate with mentally ill or being deranged people. i didn't blame ugly people form being derange or mentally ill. "I want to know where the evidence is that it has effect on the offspring's sexuality."? it's just a theory. if they are ugly because of parents it can be transfer to their child too and also if society makes them depression that do affects their children at least a theory i bring up age as part of my logic if the happy person grows their body growth will function well and the depressed people didn't and the point is why not the sex organ's function unaffected?

How about depressed, ugly people creating beautiful children? This thing is possible. Don't say that their parents are actually lively or biology perfectly matched. It's a narrow minded thing to say. But does that change the fact that they're depressed? No. I think at some point in previous generations, there is bound to be unhappy people. People lived in harshness in the past. Losing the will to live doesn't always make you ugly. You're almost saying that people who don't have the will to live will have ugly offspring, 100%, no chance that they will have a good and beautiful child. maybe the child's form inherited it from his ancestors seriously that's possible? and it may sound narrow mind logic but even that is possible. and no i didn't say having no will to live doesn't always means of having an ugly child i say depression may affects child form.

Off topic, but I'll still say something. Depression is caused by STDs? Not always the case. Have you heard stories that people who have STDs still want to live? They still struggle to live even though they know they have a terminal disease? Sure depression may affect sexuality, I won't say I don't agree with that. But there are people who have different outlook in life.dude "STD is caused BY depression". even if they want to live they might be not happy on their life.

Haha, you really amuse me. Sure, I will say she is beautiful. But might I say that I define ugly and beautiful in a different context? The one that you show me is just for first impression, the form, like you said. You say ugly and deranged minded. So what if she's beautiful but deranged minded? Don't tell me there is no possibility of that occuring. Why do I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Because I know that beauty is temporary and inner beauty is not. And if you want to say form, then please rephrase the question to 'theory why ugly people OR deranged minded people exist.' The theory that you posed seems to be saying that ugly people = deranged minded people, which isn't always the case. yeah but the question of beauty here is the form and no one will says she is ugly. and yeah its possible that people of having a good look and mentally ill to exist or bad looking but good attitude to exist. and no i didn't say ugly people always have derange minded sorry for misunderstanding. in the main topic i say ugly people and derange mind but that doesn't mean they always go

Then change the thread to 'theory why ugly people exist: correlation with depression'. That way, people can understand where you're headed. Your long winded statement confused me. I would say that you sound like you're blaming God for creating and designing what's ugly and beautiful, when in fact we're the ones who define beauty or ugliness. Also if all people are the same, I think that we're going to live in a boring world. ok but that would be "theory why ugly people and derange minded people exist: correlation with depression" exactly i blaming God for designing people to decide whats beautiful and whats ugly. another thing is he design people with same perspective and of what is beauty and what is ugly on appearance only. you are right when you said were the ones who define beauty or ugliness but how can we even tell on the first place what is beauty or ugly on appearance? the society didn't decide that way. like the pictures for example no one will say say the first picture is ugly and no one will say the second picture everyone has same perspective on image! strange!

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. Your english confused me a lot, I have to say this. :/ But I will not hold that against you. Though I have to say it's better to speak in English here because it's AF. There is a rule saying that you can only post in English, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I agree with depression causing 'ugliness' to a certain degree. It takes away the youth, yes. As for giving birth to ugly offspring, now I have issue with this. It almost seems like over generalization on your part. The theory have limitations anyway. So it might not be too wise to agree 100%.

Also, agreeing with Chigumi because she has a point. eh i fail on English speaking sometimes but i can still understand it clearly

SuXrys
05-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Maybe people look different because we are all different? If all looked the same - then how would we know which ones are more attractive? Threw the ages looks have helped you get a partner so the little more good looking then avarage boy get the little more then avarage looking gal, then continue this for x generations and BOOM we have a hottie! [or the other way around]. Or just by pure luck (or bad luck) the parents look could give you a certain appereance and bla bla bla that-is-pretty-much-it.

Beauty isnt decided by any God -it's decided by us. The proof is that what is beauty or not hasnt always been the same - and the standards do look different around the world. Example: over-weight lady with those scars on your body that you get when gaining weight too fast some people may think is un-attractive and even perhaps ugly. BUT go to certain places in Africa and WhooHooo she will be th' bomb! Super attractive and the more of those scars the better.

Beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder - that is the truth.

If you think that people that looks worse than avarage tend to be more "bad" then maybe you have just meet people who have been very judged over the years so they have developed that personality?

bug
05-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Dude. I don't even know where to begin. Hell, I don't even think I want to begin, cause then I'd never stop. So let me just sum it up as best I could. Some of this has been said already, but bare with me.

Ugliness or beauty is different for everyone. For example, that picture you posted of the Asian girl. I would say she is beautiful. However, what would someone who is racist against Asians say? I don't think they would agree with me. Even someone who is tanorexic might say she is to pale. Honestly, I"m sure that there is nothing in this world that every single person would agree is beautiful. Also, there are depressed people who look good. In fact there's a fetch of just about everything, so even torture and abuse isn't ugly for some people.

"dude "STD is caused BY depression". even if they want to live they might be not happy on their life." is what you said. And I think you said it well. They "might" not be happy, or they may be happy. So the link between between STD and depression, if there is one, is not very concise. Also, I recommend you do some research on how people obtain STDs, cause no amount of depression is gonna give you STDs.

I really haven't read the whole thread, so I might be missing some things or even misunderstanding you, but, well, it is what it is.

Nion
05-14-2012, 10:24 PM
There's nothing to really clarify about the whole STD topic as it's quite self-explanatory:

STD= Sexually*** Transmitted Disease. Not Depression-Transmitted Disease.

So the next time anyone has depression, please, stay away. (Just a joke, and for the slobros I have nothing against people with depression, as I sometimes suffer from it myself.)

TranceLoverFilipino
05-15-2012, 02:19 AM
"dude "STD is caused BY depression". even if they want to live they might be not happy on their life." is what you said. And I think you said it well. They "might" not be happy, or they may be happy. So the link between between STD and depression, if there is one, is not very concise. Also, I recommend you do some research on how people obtain STDs, cause no amount of depression is gonna give you STDs actually most scientist blame bacteria as the cause of stds this some what true on some extent but if you have strong body resistance then stds is more less to happen. and only happy and lively people have stronger body resistance than the depressed ones. i already mentioned if person loses the will to live his resistance falls immediately the body simply follows the mind. If the a person loses the will to live it will be reflected in the body by the dropping of resistance against all types of sickness.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

There's nothing to really clarify about the whole STD topic as it's quite self-explanatory:

STD= Sexually*** Transmitted Disease. Not Depression-Transmitted Disease.

I know. but i believe depression makes people more prone to all diseases including std's -w- please see my explanation to bug's post

bug
05-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Good point, but that is not what you said. If you said something like, "Depression incourages STDs," then I would have believed you, but "STD is caused BY depression," isn't true. I think some of the problem here is that your english isn't very good, so what people read and what you type might not have the same meaning.

Anyway, I'm trying to find the big question in all this. If it is simply, "Why ugly people exist?" then it's because people have opinions. If it's about deranged people, then, again, people have opinions so something that is deranged for you may not be deranged for someone else. But also, mental illness via birth defect, "product of you environment" thing, overstress, etc.

Honestly though, I don't think I'm getting the big picture question down.

sunnyside
05-15-2012, 11:18 AM
there's really no such things as STD carrier and still lively -w-

Ok, I'm responding to this first because in addition to being horribly wrong it's actually dangerous. Until their later stages many STDs are either completely invisible or hard to notice. The people are lively, and I bet they're much more likely to be beautiful than ugly, hence why they are able to widely to engage in risky behaviours.

The rest of your theory is just horribly wrong. Now, stress can have deleterious affects on the body, mostly invisible though, but if you slouch you can mess up your posture.

Rather I think you've got your causality wrong, and possibly your perceptions as well. PAS (physically attractiveness stereotype) is a well known phenominon where people base their impressions of someone on their apperances. This carries beyond first impressions in that two people could say the same things, but if asked later people are more likely to say that the beautiful one was funny and so on.

And I do think an extension of that is that as a result of being treated like crap and excluded, people who aren't as good looking are less likely to develop a good sense of humor, more likely to become sad, and more likely to pick up some misanthropic traits. Or at least different traits, the good looking ones can be nasty.

Your post reads more like you're trying to justify treating people like crap based on their looks, because it's their fault due to their attitude.

So you'd better hope your theory of thoughts determining physical beauty is indeed wrong, because it seems you are a horrible ugly person inside.

Nion
05-15-2012, 02:47 PM
No, I won't read your explanations thank you...

was my initial thought but just to be polite, I went through the entire thread including your poorly written (and mostly likely poorly organised with your thoughts on EXACTLY what you're trying to debate) wall-o-text, and responses and I still gotta repeat:

STDs are STDs. They can affect people's moods. But depression or lack of depression does not make you immune to STDs. So no, there is no such thing as DepressionTD.

You see, it seems like you've somehow caught and corrected, or have been corrected in generous amounts by the other posters of this thread. It also seems to me, that you don't really read or interpret correctly, or both of other's responses.

A STD is a virus. Yes, a virus. It is nothing like a cold or something else which is a momentary disruption of your body which eventually terminates the condition. Your body cannot terminate STDs, nor has any medical or scientific advancements have found a "cure" for it. So it really doesn't matter if the healthiest, happiest, good-looking athlete goes into the doc's office for some blood test only to "accidentally" be stuck with a needle with AIDs. His health or better immunity will not prevent him from getting AIDs once it hits his bloodstream.

I know you have great theories, but so does everyone else and at the very least, I can almost look over your wall-o-text but PLEASE know what you're talking about and provide sources and citations because this has been a waste of my 10 minutes of life, but that's 10 minutes well-worth it if you can finally understand that depression can be a by-product of having an STD, but not depression lowering your immune systems so you can "catch" a STD, because there is a difference.

Thank you.

darksky967
05-15-2012, 03:46 PM
i don't hate ugly people i only dislike ugly people dislike and hate are two different adjective. like i said in the main thread god design people were he make people tell what is ugly and what is beauty it is not people who decide what is ugly and what is beautiful we like beauty and dislike ugliness
no one can say this woman is ugly everyone will say she is beautiful http://bp1.blogger.com/_d9f4N51KzSs/SIH3gu3YR4I/AAAAAAAAJM4/oY4lVkUycBw/s400/wangxiwei-04.jpg no one will say this woman is beautiful everyone will says she is ugly http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/boardwhore/very-ugly-women-teeth-girl-vampire-.jpg if everyone says same opinion then god create everyone equally program of what is ugly and what is beautiful. i simply honest in fact if someone says the opposite on the pictures they have defect X3

what the sh!t ? you can't judge how beautiful a person is just by the appearance on the outside, some people that are pretty on the outside can be very ugly on the inside! that girl in the first pic may be hot, but she might also be a b1tch!

and stop talking about your damn God

Miss Moonlight
05-15-2012, 03:48 PM
... I don't understand what this thread is about. Is it about "ugly minded" people, or "ugly" people in general? or how "ugliness" correlates to depression?

I may be a little slow, but my mind kind of hurts trying to figure it out.

Nion
05-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Everything you just mentioned and the possible reasons behind them, including brilliant theories by OP who thinks STDs are caused by weakened immune systems by depression.

TranceLoverFilipino
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Good point, but that is not what you said. If you said something like, "Depression incourages STDs," then I would have believed you, but "STD is caused BY depression," isn't true. I think some of the problem here is that your english isn't very good, so what people read and what you type might not have the same meaning.

Anyway, I'm trying to find the big question in all this. If it is simply, "Why ugly people exist?" then it's because people have opinions. If it's about deranged people, then, again, people have opinions so something that is deranged for you may not be deranged for someone else. But also, mental illness via birth defect, "product of you environment" thing, overstress, etc.

Honestly though, I don't think I'm getting the big picture question down. yeah i need to work on my English.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

... I don't understand what this thread is about. Is it about "ugly minded" people, or "ugly" people in general? or how "ugliness" correlates to depression?

I may be a little slow, but my mind kind of hurts trying to figure it out. i blame my poor English for your confusion sorry. the main point of the topic is: depression of the ancestors might be the reason why ugly people and evil minded people exist in the present.

Miss Moonlight
05-15-2012, 06:48 PM
yeah i need to work on my English.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

i blame my poor English for your confusion sorry. the main point of the topic is: depression of the ancestors might be the reason why ugly people and evil minded people exist in the present.

Question: what do "ugly people" have to do with "evil minded people"? this kind of assumes that all "evil minded" people are ugly and therefore depressed ... unless i'm understanding it incorrectly. I suppose "ugly" people may have a reason to be depressed but uh ... still not completely accurate.

As for why ugly people exist ... well, the same reason why anyone else exists. If you want to get all srs business about it, "Ugly" and "beautiful" don't actually exist, they're concepts created by people to categorize them.

So, I guess I still don't understand the point of this topic.

TranceLoverFilipino
05-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Your post reads more like you're trying to justify treating people like crap based on their looks, because it's their fault due to their attitude.i think there's a misunderstanding. i didn't say its their fault due to their attitude i say other miserable people around is possible to treat them like a crap because of their appearance. so it doesn't matter if they have good or bad attitude as long as they are ugly and there's miserable people around this is possible to happen

So you'd better hope your theory of thoughts determining physical beauty is indeed wrong, because it seems you are a horrible ugly person inside. i didn't hope that my theory is right or wrong i simply sharing my theory if I'm wrong fine if I'm right okay. and I'm neither good or evil

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Question: what do "ugly people" have to do with "evil minded people"? this kind of assumes that all "evil minded" people are ugly and therefore depressed ... unless i'm understanding it incorrectly. I suppose "ugly" people may have a reason to be depressed but uh ... still not completely accurate.

As for why ugly people exist ... well, the same reason why anyone else exists. If you want to get all srs business about it, "Ugly" and "beautiful" don't actually exist, they're concepts created by people to categorize them.

So, I guess I still don't understand the point of this topic. ugly people have nothing to do with evil people however they seem have the same source in theory. i didn't assume that evil people are always ugly it depends. yes people have reason to depressed but its off-topic here. if you still don't understand the point of the topic ill tell another thing. i share my theory why ugly people exist only the appearance the attitude is excluded. as i mentioned depression of past people might be the reason and i think that if people are happy in the past ugly people in the present might become fewer.