PDA

View Full Version : The temperature that you won't mind wearing a t-shirt in, your threshold

darksky967
04-27-2012, 10:19 AM
what is the lowest temperature you would walk in with a t-shirt, what is your threshold?

today i went outside in 12°C (53.6 Fahrenheit), wearing a t-shirt & vest, and it didn't bother me much, some would say that is cold, and I noticed that most people were wearing jackets/coats. I think any lower than 12°C would make me put on a jacket.

How about you?

Ravin
04-27-2012, 11:26 AM
0 degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit

i was born with a heart of ice. aka, coldhearted

plumpuff
04-27-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm perpetually cold unless it's around 77 ºF (25 ºC).

Ravin
04-27-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm perpetually cold unless it's around 77 ºF (25 ºC).

im the opposite. i hate warm weather

luz~
04-27-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm hispanic so I naturally enjoy warm weather but I don't mind wearing a tshirt in 60 degree weather. Anything below that I use one of my collection jackets.

Ravin
04-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm hispanic so I naturally enjoy warm weather but I don't mind wearing a tshirt in 60 degree weather. Anything below that I use one of my collection jackets.
complete opposite

luz~
04-27-2012, 11:55 AM
complete opposite

Hanzo I don't mean to be rude but this isn't a discussion based on how close or opposite you are to people, it's just a posting where you answer the question and leave it at that.

Ravin
04-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Hanzo I don't mean to be rude but this isn't a discussion based on how close or opposite you are to people, it's just a posting where you answer the question and leave it at that.
eat me

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

i'm feeling too sassy to care

plumpuff
04-27-2012, 12:15 PM
im the opposite. i hate warm weather

I hate warm weather too. I love the cold, it's just that I am perpetually cold.

Ravin
04-27-2012, 12:16 PM
I hate warm weather too. I love the cold, it's just that I am perpetually cold.

*hugs* then we have something in common :D

Munchman
04-27-2012, 01:13 PM

Actually, if we just leave our answer and don't consider the answers of others , its no fun. Its a forum ,where people are supposed to be social towards other. Conversations should be encouraged... Just my opinion.

I can wear a t-shirt with any weather. Especially when i am out jogging. This winter it was -5 degrees Celsius (23 Fahrenheit) and i was jogging in shorts and t-shirt.

Hakoshi
04-27-2012, 01:30 PM
to be honest... I dislike extremely cold weathers (waaaay below the 0ºC thing.. (which I don't know what it would be in ºF .. orz)

I tend to like cool weather, then warm, since I don't feel.. great lol

oh well, we all have different things..
-is a living heater in the cold/warm weather- ; ;

Eris
04-27-2012, 02:29 PM
0 degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit

i was born with a heart of ice. aka, coldhearted

Hwut? 0 C is 32 F. And 0 F is -17 C. Make up your mind.

Anyway, around 15 C is alright with me (60 F). For shorter durations, I'm fine all the way down to -15 C, but that's if there's no wind chill.

Thrasher J
04-27-2012, 02:38 PM
This winter, I only had a t-shirt on and it was maybe, -20 C. I'm from the north, so the cold doesn't bother me too much

DOOM!
04-27-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm like a superconductor, my threshold varies if certain conditions are met. Unlike metals who need certain temperatures to conduct properly, I certain states of mind and chemicals to resist temperature; being non-sober, insane, enraged, cocaine, DMT increase those values.

Ranshiin
04-27-2012, 05:41 PM
To be honest, the only time I don't go outside in just a T-shirt is when it's raining.

Also spent the whole of one day when I was like ... 14 ... out making snowmen and stuff in nothing more than T-shirt and jeans, and it was like -5 - -8*C outside.

Us crazy Brits :l

edit

And yes, I'm aware the comment about the rain is a contradiction. But that's because I don't go outside when it's raining. :|

Bamboobowl
04-27-2012, 06:08 PM
I was raised in both the North and South, so I'm pretty good with either. I'm strange though because I enjoy wearing a sweater and pants when it's 80+° out!

Miss Manipulation
04-27-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm so sensitive to the cold and I hate it so even when its 80 Farenheit I'll still have a sweater on me, just in case. Especially during school time since the classes make me turn to ice! It sort of sucks because I hate the heat too. I'm very picky with what I consider "nice temperature". But if I have to I will withstand and eventually learn to ignore the cold after an hour or so outside when its maybe 50 maybe 60 degrees Farenheit.

CrimsonMoon
04-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Meh, the temperature here never goes down to below 20'C anyway, so I use t-shirt anywhere. The temperature under air cond is still 16'C, and I still use t-shirt, because the temperature outside (hot) still affects the temperature in the room. I think if I ever have to step outside in 10'C condition, I'll freeze if I only use t-shirt, lol.

Explorer Oak
04-28-2012, 12:51 AM
I like the summer because it's beutifull! But i hate the seering heat. I do love the cold weather! I realy love it when it rains outside because then it looks sooo beutifull! And when there are thunder/lightning storms omg i'm like akid running around in the rain hoping to struck by lightning!

Acnologia
04-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Around 10 Celsius is enough for me, any colder and I need a jacket :3
I like cooler weather in general though, because it's easier to warm up.

Gero50
04-28-2012, 02:49 AM
I love wearing my t-shirts. I can wear then in temps as low as 49 F or so. After that I need to huddie or something.

luz~
04-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Actually, if we just leave our answer and don't consider the answers of others , its no fun. Its a forum ,where people are supposed to be social towards other. Conversations should be encouraged... Just my opinion.

I can wear a t-shirt with any weather. Especially when i am out jogging. This winter it was -5 degrees Celsius (23 Fahrenheit) and i was jogging in shorts and t-shirt.
I see your point but negative replies won't do anyone any good now will they?