PDA

View Full Version : Curious facts people don't know about you

Pages : [1] 2

Explorer Oak
04-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Curious facts people don't know about you.
This could fall into any catagory:
-Guilty pleasures
-Feddeshes
-Strange obsesions
-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself
-How you dress
-Somthing that you ponder often
-Your deepest darkest secret( Oh you naughty boy Oak! ;) )

Not limited to these ^,make up your own to share with us!

Little know fact about myself; i'm addickted to spacing out. Also, i realy dig trees.

Road
04-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Hmmm... I live primally, meaning i workout 1-3 hours a day, and i dont really eat any carbs. Mostly meats with lots of fat and lots of vegetables. The idea behind this is, what did people eat and do before agriculture? With agriculture brought disease, insulin controlled metabolisms and lack of omega3s and 6s. There are many other reasons for it but since i have switched to it I have went from 190 pounds to 140 pounds in a matter of 3 months, and i feel better than i ever have in my whole life. Gives me a lot of confidence.

Another odd fact is, i have been to 49 out of the 50 united states of America, so all save Hawaii xD

Miss Manipulation
04-25-2012, 07:29 PM
I was one of the beta testers on Pottermore, if that means anything. Stayed up till 8 AM to get in and it was so worth it! Not just for getting in but it was summer time and during the summer I usually wake up around 3 in the afternoon and during school I wake up too early and by 8 I'm in a classroom. I really don't get to see and admire mornings too much. But when I looked out the window, holy shiznit. it was just so beautiful. Everything was bright and full of colors, there were birds singing, and I saw a butterfly too! Almost makes me want to wake up earlier but in the end I'm just too lazy to get out of bed. OTL

.Tatty.
04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
I used to be fat. Not that'd you know it.

Also I'm a clean freak.

THAT DO!?

John Watson
04-25-2012, 07:50 PM
I have an obsession...with..gay people. I think theyre awesome..and..yeah they're hot. LOL. Mainly gay dudes. ♥
Hence my yaoi/shounen ai obsession xD (Is it so wrong?!)

I also have a strange fetish for necks. I like licking necks and sucking on them (mainly just my boyfriend's neck.)

I LOVE BOOBS! Big bouncy BOOBS!!! Every one of my friends thinks I'm crazy but if I see a nice rack I will stare. ♥___♥
My BFF has huge boobies, she lets me lay my head on them. :3 Makes me happeh.

Princess Cupcake
04-25-2012, 08:16 PM
When I was in elementary school I had the chance to skip a grade and my parents said no because I was short (still am) and didn't want me to get made fun of. Sometimes I wonder if my life would be much different if they'd of said yes to advancing me.

Anime Forum
04-25-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm the reason the Mcdonalds in Peabody Mass got redone.. needed therapy for four years after that. Age 6-10.

Stupid small bathroom and me not being able to open it. After three hours the firemen got me out.. though I couldn't close doors for years.. Funny? Maybe. I rarely say that story out loud.

plumpuff
04-25-2012, 08:38 PM
I am terrified of knocking on doors.

I have been locked out of both my bedroom and my house on two separate occasions, and I just waited for someone to open the door/notice me/whatever instead of knocking. One of those times took two hours.

Explorer Oak
04-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Y
I have an obsession...with..gay people. I think theyre awesome..and..yeah they're hot. LOL. Mainly gay dudes. ♥

I also have a strange fetish for necks. I like licking necks and sucking on them (mainly just my boyfriend's neck.)

I LOVE BOOBS! Big bouncy BOOBS!!! Every one of my friends thinks I'm crazy but if I see a nice rack I will stare. ♥___♥

Your avatar and sig say it all, haha! :) I respect that.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

When I was in elementary school I had the chance to skip a grade and my parents said no because I was short (still am) and didn't want me to get made fun of. Sometimes I wonder if my life would be much different if they'd of said yes to advancing me.

You can be shure it would have been a whole lot different! If it were me i would choose to stay put in my grade level. There would be no end to the "wooooh! You're so small, shouldn't you be in elementary?!" haha!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I have been locked out of both my bedroom and my house on two separate occasions, and I just waited for someone to open the door/notice me/whatever instead of knocking. One of those times took two hours.

Hahahha! Thats so strange it's cute! X3 thank you for sharing, is it a phobia thing? Like when you get close to a door and raise your hand to knok, does your hand tremble or somthing? Is it somthing you can't control or just somthing you realy hate doing. I don't mean to pry but it's verry interesting.

Xelious23
04-25-2012, 09:36 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Labelled_bw_flaccid_penis.jpg

plumpuff
04-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Hahahha! Thats so strange it's cute! X3 thank you for sharing, is it a phobia thing? Like when you get close to a door and raise your hand to knok, does your hand tremble or somthing? Is it somthing you can't control or just somthing you realy hate doing. I don't mean to pry but it's verry interesting.

I don't really know, to be honest! I just really, really hate doing it, and the idea of having to makes me anxious. I don't outright panic, but then again, I never force myself to do it either.

Ayu 「あゆ」
04-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I count most of my steps whenever I walk or run, and I usually try to take consistently evenly spaced steps when I do as well. Also, when I run, I always have myself breathe in a consistent pattern. This is actually a good thing for me tho as it pushes me to take a step with each sidewalk tile (or a tile and a half if I feel like running faster), and what this does is it pushes me to run faster and not stop or slow down. :)

CrimsonMoon
04-25-2012, 11:49 PM
When I see cars' license plates, I mentally divide them by 2 or 3, or 5, or 7, or 9. It's kinda fun, actually. Though I have to admit that I hate maths.

Kaleohano
04-26-2012, 03:52 AM
ok. this is gonna be somewhat difficult to explain.
Take a checkered floor, or cuts/cracks in concrete, or the corner of a wall. anything thats on the floor that makes a point like the tip of an arrow. now imagine a blue or purple line shooting across the ground in the direction this "Arrow" is pointing
Like so
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/lucassidor/CNR_Wall_Pillar_Block-1.jpg
except they're perfectly straight and really thin.
I see these lines everywhere i go even when i don't think about them. and i tend to try and move in patterns so i don't step on them. its like i'm hallucinating without even being on anything lol. but they're always there. and only on the floor for some reason. i'm weird, i know lol

Samuru
04-26-2012, 03:53 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0e9maOBcp1r7ez6b.jpg

-Guilty pleasures: I like it when people rub me on the back of my head xD.
-Feddeshes: I like a big juicy pair of boobs... Yeah boobs are my fetisj.
-Strange obsesions: Numbers... o__0
-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself: Melancholia...
-How you dress: T-shirts and jeans.

BloodPrincess
04-26-2012, 07:41 AM
i hate the thought of myself making unnessesary noise like when i walk or eat im afraid it will annoy someone. i also cant stand if other people make unnessasary/loud noises while they eat.
i have a habbit of counting things and over thinking things
i could literary spend an entire day laying on the floor day dreaming, i just love it :)

SakuraKiss13
04-26-2012, 08:08 AM
When my I feel slightly pleased when someone touches my skin softly. It feels tingling.
I have this weird obsession with bitting my nails, my classmate always yells at me when I do it and tells me to stop but I simply can't.
and lastly, I love wearing color codded clothes, like today, I wore a yellow t-shirt and yellow shorts and yellow slippers. Now I look like a mustard bottle.

I also adore Yaoi/Shounen-Ai even though I am a guy. A few of my friends knows this and they also know I have this adoration of anime guys(yep, you heard them right)

Rozenberg
04-26-2012, 08:30 AM
I always pretend to hold a gun and aim through the sight of my "imaginary gun" whenever I draw a gun
feels like some imaginary shape test that I do naturally

and I get crazy whenever I see tsundere character

Munchman
04-26-2012, 08:49 AM
i hate the thought of myself making unnessesary noise like when i walk or eat im afraid it will annoy someone. i also cant stand if other people make unnessasary/loud noises while they eat.
i have a habbit of counting things and over thinking things
i could literary spend an entire day laying on the floor day dreaming, i just love it :)

I too do all of those things. Except the counting part.
I also like breaking apart plants. Dont know why , but i can spend hours sitting down outside , breaking away petals , leafs and everything about a plant. When i am done i usually have a huge pile of organic material around me...

Also , i am terrified of heights.

Xelious23
04-26-2012, 09:37 AM

Boo fucking hoo can't believe that traumatized you

.:neuko:.
04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Guilty pleasures: I'm an audiophile, and as such, have probably spent more on Hi-Fi equipment than my entire house.

Fetishes: Being someone who likes art and mathematics, I have a liking for bodily shapes whose features are proportional to each other. It doesn't matter so much what the model is - for example, I consider the insect to be a perfect example of harmony between art and mathematics. Another fetish is an attraction to mutants and aliens, and, if one of either were to propose, I'd say "yes".

Strange obsessions: Every time I'm about to leave a bathroom I go through a ritual of checking that all taps are turned off a set number of times, and particularly in multiples of 8. The same ritual applies to checking locks as well - well, that's OCD for you. Also, I used to be obsessed with drawing world maps and mentally tracking the time.

A unique characteristic about yourself: Hmm... multiple-personality disorder, perhaps? Even then, not all that unique, when you think about it...

How you dress: I usually tend to wear close (although not tight) fitting clothes. It's not that difficult for me to decide what to wear because most clothes sizes are too large for my waist, and therefore, with the exception of tailoring I have little to choose from. I also usually wear a do-rag (or du rag), which seems to be the only thing that distinguishes me in a crowd.

Something that you ponder often: I ponder various things about life from time to time - however, my latest interest is in conspiracy theories, especially those reported by "unofficial" sources, and in that, many of which are targeted by the most influential world governments (and affiliates of such). In short the mountain of evidence from these sources suggest that such governments have little real power, that they are pre-selected in elections, and that they operate under the control of secretive organisations, including the so-called, "Committee of 300", the Illuminati, and The Royal Institute of International Affairs.

Deepest darkest secret: It's for your own good that I don't tell you! =P

nanashipiero
04-26-2012, 10:35 AM
And stealing Neukifly's template:

Guilt Pleasures: Lasagna. Feed me lasagna and I'll love you 'till kingdom come~

Fetishes: ^^;; I'm obsessed with making Japanese names, I have a giant list of names I've made up in case I use them XD

Strange Obsessions: Though I may not seem like it, I'm a neat freak! I'm always moving stuff in my room around, like my bed and my desk, etc, etc.

A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: ...eh... maybe the fact that I have nearly every race imaginable on Earth in my blood?

How You Dress: I like wearing blouses and knee-light skirts most of the time. My hair is most of the time straight and sometimes I wear a headband. I do love wearing stockings, too.

Something That You Ponder Often: How a celebrity spends their day. I've always wondered what their definition of a "normal day" is

Deepest Darkest Secret: I killed a man with this thumb. Nah, I don't have any bad secrets.... yet ;D

And now for my curious fact: I ran away from home with some friends for about 2 months when I was 12. I had a rather serious hormonal imbalance, in a nutshell.

.:neuko:.
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
And stealing Neukifly's template:

Sadly I can't claim that template as my idea. ^ ^' I pretty much "stole" it from the 1st post of this thread. XD

plumpuff
04-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Boo fucking hoo can't believe that traumatized you

? Nothing traumatized me. That was an example of how I won't knock on a door.

But you appear to be a troll, so oh well~

Ravin
04-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Good god. well here i go....

Guilty Pleasures: My addiction to soda

Fetishes: Long hair, glasses, fishnets, petite women, asians, thigh-highs, chakats, herms/trans

Strange Obsessions: I'm obsessed with cats and wolves. and shiny objects

A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: I'm really quiet and can be VERY affectionate

How You Dress: T-shirt, long pants, 4 steel rings, leather boots, glasses, bracelet, leather trench coat

Something That You Ponder Often: Why I'm still alive when I've tried to kill myself 56 times

Deepest Darkest Secret: I have many dark secrets. Here's two: I sometime wish I could kill my a**hole of a father and I want to become a hermaphrodite

And now for my curious fact: I spent 6 days in a mental ward in a hospital for being suicidal and anxiety

Executioner
04-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Well my deepest wish is to become a mod sometime and if not on this site..........................on another Animesite.

-Guilty pleasures (Proxy in the past (5years ago I loved them)
-Feddeshes (none at all)
-Strange obsesions (need to know all about cars/ I am anime and hentai enclycopedia/love insects/Execution devices/)
-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself have/am(autistic/asperger synrodme/ocd/neurotic aka constantly fearful/shy/like yaoi)
-Somthing that you ponder often (How to make people forgive me for the past.......alot)
-Your deepest darkest secret (have called mods/admins on 2 other sites Modzillas and Adbins)

Ayu 「あゆ」
04-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Guilty Pleasure: I am obsessed with sugar and sweets! I used to add sugar to my milk and sugar to my PB&J sandwiches, etc. And I love fleece blankets to the extreme! I have 10 huge fleece blankets I snuggle with in bed every night. :)

What I Wear: I usually wear a loose tshirt and loose shorts most of the time as I like unstrictive clothing. That and I workout a lot on top of my Kung Fu class so I just feel more comfortable wearing loose clothes. If I go out, it's semi-loose demin jeans or a demin skirt (I rarely wear skirts tho). And I also have a lot of nice stuff to wear with the jeans so I always look great. :D

Unique Characteristics: I was born with a heart murmur. Tho I grew out of it at age 3. Also, I'm part Irish and I don't drink. :)

Curious Fact: I have had quite a few girls confess to me over the years. lol. Also, I have a weird thing where I get real weak-kneed and collapse from watching things fall to the ground like a ball or a plate or something falling in a movie or video game; it feels weirdly suspenseful for me to see things fall, and I feel really weak almost exactly like how you do when you go down a really big drop on a rollercoaster and your legs and chest lose all strength.

Something That You Ponder Often: I count most of my steps whenever I walk or run, and I usually try to take consistently evenly spaced steps when I do as well. Also, when I run, I always have myself breathe in a consistent pattern.

Deep Dark Secret: I was secretly anorexic when I was still in high school. But after my best friend's mom told me about her current health problems from being anorexic when she was young, I got really scared and just started eating as I please but with a ton more excerising and running.

Kaleohano
04-26-2012, 04:16 PM
-Guilty pleasures- I love wasting every last penny i can on my car.

-Feddeshes- Cars. talk about cars, you'll have my undivided attention.

-Strange obsesions- Cleaning my guns at least once a week even if not used.

-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself- with 6.6billion people on this planet, i highly doubt theres anything totally unique about me.

-How you dress- Slightly loose t-shirts, Docker pants, Nike shoes

-Somthing that you ponder often- What i want to do to my car next

-Your deepest darkest secret( Oh you naughty boy Oak! )- I'm actually a Alien thats also a descendant of Holo the wise wolf.

Explorer Oak
04-26-2012, 05:39 PM
-Guilty pleasures- I love wasting every last penny i can on my car.

-Feddeshes- Cars. talk about cars, you'll have my undecided attention.

-Strange obsesions- Cleaning my guns at least once a week even if not used.

-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself- with 6.6billion people on this planet, i highly doubt theres anything totally unique about me.

-How you dress- Slightly loose t-shirts, Docker pants, Nike shoes

-Somthing that you ponder often- What i want to do to my car next

-Your deepest darkest secret( Oh you naughty boy Oak! )- I'm actually a Alien thats also a descendant of Holo the wise wolf.

A verry wise wolf indeed. Haha!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Guilty Pleasure: I am obsessed with sugar and sweets! I used to add sugar to my milk and sugar to my PB&J sandwiches, etc. And I love fleece blankets to the extreme! I have 10 huge fleece blankets I snuggle with in bed every night. :)

What I Wear: I usually wear a loose tshirt and loose shorts most of the time as I like unstrictive clothing. That and I workout a lot on top of my Kung Fu class so I just feel more comfortable wearing loose clothes. If I go out, it's semi-loose demin jeans or a demin skirt (I rarely wear skirts tho). And I also have a lot of nice stuff to wear with the jeans so I always look great. :D

Unique Characteristics: I was born with a heart murmur. Tho I grew out of it at age 3. Also, I'm part Irish and I don't drink. :)

Curious Fact: I have had quite a few girls confess to me over the years. lol. Also, I have a weird thing where I get real weak-kneed and collapse from watching things fall to the ground like a ball or a plate or something falling in a movie or video game; it feels weirdly suspenseful for me to see things fall, and I feel really weak almost exactly like how you do when you go down a really big drop on a rollercoaster and your legs and chest lose all strength.

Something That You Ponder Often: I count most of my steps whenever I walk or run, and I usually try to take consistently evenly spaced steps when I do as well. Also, when I run, I always have myself breathe in a consistent pattern.

Deep Dark Secret: I was secretly anorexic when I was still in high school. But after my best friend's mom told me about her current health problems from being anorexic when she was young, I got really scared and just started eating as I please but with a ton more excerising and running.

I'm glad everything is ok now! Anarexia is a horrible disease.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Well my deepest wish is to become a mod sometime and if not on this site..........................on another Animesite.

-Guilty pleasures (Proxy in the past (5years ago I loved them)
-Feddeshes (none at all)
-Strange obsesions (need to know all about cars/ I am anime and hentai enclycopedia/love insects/Execution devices/)
-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself have/am(autistic/asperger synrodme/ocd/neurotic aka constantly fearful/shy/like yaoi)
-Somthing that you ponder often (How to make people forgive me for the past.......alot)
-Your deepest darkest secret (have called mods/admins on 2 other sites Modzillas and Adbins)

IMO; best way to seek forgivnes is to not expect to be forgiven and just do your best to make them atleast accept you into there life. An c'moooooon! No fedishes?! Haha. Supernatural chicks FTW.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I count most of my steps whenever I walk or run, and I usually try to take consistently evenly spaced steps when I do as well. Also, when I run, I always have myself breathe in a consistent pattern. This is actually a good thing for me tho as it pushes me to take a step with each sidewalk tile (or a tile and a half if I feel like running faster), and what this does is it pushes me to run faster and not stop or slow down. :)

Have a buddy who does that constantly. I've known him for like.. 5 years and i always wondered how he does it. A few weeks ago he told me how it works and i finaly understood. Haha, complicated stuff. X3

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

When I see cars' license plates, I mentally divide them by 2 or 3, or 5, or 7, or 9. It's kinda fun, actually. Though I have to admit that I hate maths.

Dude hahahaha, i would go insane!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

? Nothing traumatized me. That was an example of how I won't knock on a door.

But you appear to be a troll, so oh well~

You tell 'em girl!

Hakoshi
04-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Guilty Pleasures would be, I tend to never want to share food.. especially chocolate, since.. my food. go away.. but I always end up sharing sometimes.. xD

Strange Obsession, would be ..image collecting, I've always collected/roamed image websites around, if they're good/have decent pictures, chances are I'm registered there, or I have roamed there.. which, means I tend to have too much image space being taken up by the 10k pictos.. -brick'd-

and, I also, don't mind gore/blood/explicit things at times.. in anime or movies, too bad sometimes its hard to watch a good horror gore movie, .. Saw series was nice.. , well, the story that is lol..

anywho, thats pretty much it..

Explorer Oak
04-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Good god. well here i go....

Guilty Pleasures: My addiction to soda

Fetishes: Long hair, glasses, fishnets, petite women, asians, thigh-highs, chakats, herms/trans

Strange Obsessions: I'm obsessed with cats and wolves. and shiny objects

A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: I'm really quiet and can be VERY affectionate

How You Dress: T-shirt, long pants, 4 steel rings, leather boots, glasses, bracelet, leather trench coat

Something That You Ponder Often: Why I'm still alive when I've tried to kill myself 56 times

Deepest Darkest Secret: I have many dark secrets. Here's two: I sometime wish I could kill my a**hole of a father and I want to become a hermaphrodite

And now for my curious fact: I spent 6 days in a mental ward in a hospital for being suicidal and anxiety

Dang man thats alot of info, thanks for sharing! I hope thongs are goin better for you.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Guilty Pleasures would be, I tend to never want to share food.. especially chocolate, since.. my food. go away.. but I always end up sharing sometimes.. xD

Strange Obsession, would be ..image collecting, I've always collected/roamed image websites around, if they're good/have decent pictures, chances are I'm registered there, or I have roamed there.. which, means I tend to have too much image space being taken up by the 10k pictos.. -brick'd-

and, I also, don't mind gore/blood/explicit things at times.. in anime or movies, too bad sometimes its hard to watch a good horror gore movie, .. Saw series was nice.. , well, the story that is lol..

anywho, thats pretty much it..

What if we were in a desert and we found 1 slice of chocolate cake. Would you share it with me? |:<

luz~
04-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Guilty Pleasures: I love it when people scratch my head, just feels so good.

Fetishes: Tall guys, athletic, funny, and great in bed.

Strange Obsessions: I have none...shocker. :O

A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: I look small sweet young and innocent, but I'm smart cunning and put up a fight but I'm pure hearted.

How You Dress: I prefer T-shirts usually, pants I can kick in from sweatpants to baggy jeans or shorts, around my neck is a dog tag from kotori con, my wallet is hung around my neck and i usually wear sneaks also two earrings per ear.

Something That You Ponder Often: Why am I not training harder?

Deepest Darkest Secret: Don't have one, I'm blunt and honest so I'm an open book.

Curious fact: Because I don't like being called sexy, cute, hot, or beautiful, someone came up with the term Anime'd. Because, my body and face looks like an anime character. The small boobed anime character with the nice body thank you.

Hakoshi
04-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Dang man thats alot of info, thanks for sharing! I hope thongs are goin better for you.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

What if we were in a desert and we found 1 slice of chocolate cake. Would you share it with me? |:<

depends..
I might eat half then give rest to you...
but then later on days I might attempt to eat you..
xDD
people get desperate .. when theyre hungry XDD

CrimsonMoon
04-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Dude hahahaha, i would go insane!

Lol, yeah, sometimes I do when I'm conscious of what I'm doing. It's sorta become a habit for me.

I do that too, especially for chocolate. o.o Chocolate is really my guilty pleasure, and I'm kinda possessive when I buy them. xD But my siblings always, always catch me when I'm eating chocolate, so I have to share. v.v Most of the time, I don't mind that much though, if I eat more chocolates than them, then I'm satisfied, heheh...

I collect images online too: random anime pictures, random cosplay pictures, random funny gif. >.< I sometimes think it's stealing, but then again, they wouldn't put images online if they don't want people to steal them. xD

Hollow Ichigo
04-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Wow this is kinda hard. Here goes. I'm bi-sexual. I love boobs and a nice butt but I also enjoy seeing a well kept, hard bodied men. Not just any men im talking a body like Adam Blade, Ichigo in Getsuga mode. Jacob..tho I hate twilight. And above all other Chris Hemsworth. Should be the God of Temptation and im sure the Thunder is hidden somewhere.

Sigh. That felt weird.

I also create battle situation all day and night even my dreams are animed with action. ADHD I was told by some guy in a whitr coat. Whatevz!! For example say im on a train crowded with people. They may all attack me wielding powers from cloning to.flight to omnipotence. Ive loat a few times as well but for some reason everytime I when I get into robot that explodes with a golden aura with lightning crashing down around me while wielding two swords amd fire beams of energy that destroy countries on impact. Awesome. Just Awesome.

Be on the look out for Angelik. Its my manga coming.out after I publish the book. Basic overview of the STORYLINE is in the RPG forum. Its awesome and the.charactrt I made are one.id feel connected to. I love Angelik.

Arrisu
04-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Guilty pleasures: My guilty pleasure are sweets. I have quite the sweet tooth. I also get a guilty pleasure when others smile. It makes me happy.~
Strange Obessions: I have an obession with my OC characters I made with my best friend.
A unique characteristic about Yourself: I am loyal and I never, ever giveup on people whom I love.
How you Dress: Either dressed in sweaters and skinny jeans, or I dress professional for my part-time job.
Something that you ponder Often: I often wonder if other people have essentially the same thought process as I, or even as another human being. I wonder if we all think alike.

Ravin
04-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Guilty Pleasures: I love it when people scratch my head, just feels so good.

Fetishes: Tall guys, athletic, funny, and great in bed.

Strange Obsessions: I have none...shocker. :O

A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: I look small sweet young and innocent, but I'm smart cunning and put up a fight but I'm pure hearted.

How You Dress: I prefer T-shirts usually, pants I can kick in from sweatpants to baggy jeans or shorts, around my neck is a dog tag from kotori con, my wallet is hung around my neck and i usually wear sneaks also two earrings per ear.

Something That You Ponder Often: Why am I not training harder?

Deepest Darkest Secret: Don't have one, I'm blunt and honest so I'm an open book.

Curious fact: Because I don't like being called sexy, cute, hot, or beautiful, someone came up with the term Anime'd. Because, my body and face looks like an anime character. The small boobed anime character with the nice body thank you.

i did say you were adorable, but you didn't complain

BloodPrincess
04-27-2012, 07:27 AM
I too do all of those things. Except the counting part.
I also like breaking apart plants. Dont know why , but i can spend hours sitting down outside , breaking away petals , leafs and everything about a plant. When i am done i usually have a huge pile of organic material around me...

Also , i am terrified of heights.

:O same actually, though im fine in planes its just actually standing in high places...

Munchman
04-27-2012, 08:31 AM
:O same actually, though im fine in planes its just actually standing in high places...

Exactly... Planes are fine too. Looks like i found yet another evil twin...

Ravin
04-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Exactly... Planes are fine too. Looks like i found yet another evil twin...

i was your evil twin first

Haloguy13
04-27-2012, 08:38 AM
No mater what it is I will do it and that means anythin ( I am not a man wore )

Munchman
04-27-2012, 08:50 AM
i was your evil twin first

Dont get jealous man , you'll always be my first evil twin...

Ravin
04-27-2012, 08:51 AM
Dont get jealous man , you'll always be my first evil twin...
good

luz~
04-27-2012, 09:29 AM
i did say you were adorable, but you didn't complain

Just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean I didn't mind it. Lol I'm very tolerant of people and I know you only meant it in compliment.

Meenah
04-27-2012, 01:00 PM
-Guilty pleasures: Steamed dumplings, ohohohoh. I loooove steamed dumplings.
-Fetishes: I have a butt-fetish. I have to pinch, slap, pat, rub, etc. if I see a beautiful butt. The moment I touch that butt, I have to smack it. Smack it hard. >_>;
-Strange obsessions: Arranging things at least three times. o_o; I have some OCD behaviours.
-A unique characteristic about yourself: I am verrry romantic. aha
-How you dress: Comfortably.
-Something that you ponder often: Why must I be so short...
-Your deepest darkest secret: My secret is

Jasanime
04-27-2012, 04:43 PM
-Guilty pleasures: Yaoi, potato gems deep fried and dipped in mayonnaise and eating peanut butter from the jar.
-Fetishes: asian boys.... the rest are 'R' rated.....
-A unique characteristic about yourself: I love cutesy girly stuff, and everything I own is pink - but I'm also I metal fan and love reading about serial killers.
-Strange obsessions: I REALLY like my own space. The thought of spending a night at a friends place, or them staying at mine makes me very anxious.
-How you dress: I am always overdressed. I usually wear heels, skirts and dresses. Lots of black and pink, and always very well co-ordinated.
-Something that you ponder often: How to spend my next paycheck! Figurine... cosplay... new clothes....???
-Your deepest darkest secret: Definitely not something I'd like to share...

Bamboobowl
04-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Guilty Pleasure(s): Fanfiction, I both read and write it.
Fetishes: Tattoos. I love a person covered head-to-toe in ink!
Strange Obsession(s): I'm a neat-freak, I alphabetize everything in my house.
A Unique Characteristic About Yourself: I'm quite talkative, though I seem quiet and shy, it's mostly because I'm afraid to speak.
How you dress: I crossdress alot, I find men's clothes more comfortable.
Something you ponder often: Religion. I over-think about it way too much, actually.
Your deepest darkest secret: I've tried to commit suicide over three times, but miraculously survived all of them.

And here's a bonus!
I have an irrational fear of cars, stairs, spiders, bees, the number three, and elevators. I was stung by a bee as a child, was in a car accident, and watched too many Final Destination movies.

BloodPrincess
04-28-2012, 03:43 AM
looks like i found yet another evil twin...

>:) ...thing wouldnt let me type properly :/

Acnologia
04-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Guilty pleasures: Yaoi fanfiction lmao particularly for my favourite series. I also like other genres of fic. And awful fatty foods.
Fetishes: Nopan, and see-through clothes (I'm awful)
Strange obsessions: Showering, I have to shower every day or I feel gross. I'm also always worried about my teeth.
A unique characteristic about yourself: I have Aspergers, myself. I'm also homosexual, but neither of those are really unique :c /notaninterestingperson
How you dress: Mostly in black
Something that you ponder often: My thoughts wander a lot, but I guess Finances and other such things like that.
Your deepest darkest secret: It's a secret for a reason

Explorer Oak
04-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Guilty pleasures: Yaoi fanfiction lmao particularly for my favourite series. I also like other genres of fic. And awful fatty foods.
Fetishes: Nopan, and see-through clothes (I'm awful)
Strange obsessions: Showering, I have to shower every day or I feel gross. I'm also always worried about my teeth.
A unique characteristic about yourself: I have Aspergers, myself. I'm also homosexual, but neither of those are really unique :c /notaninterestingperson
How you dress: Mostly in black
Something that you ponder often: My thoughts wander a lot, but I guess Finances and other such things like that.
Your deepest darkest secret: It's a secret for a reason

Haha, i suppose it is. And i fully agree on the showering. Somtines even teice a day for me. Thanks for sharing!

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Guilty Pleasure(s): Fanfiction, I both read and write it.
Fetishes: Tattoos. I love a person covered head-to-toe in ink!
Strange Obsession(s): I'm a neat-freak, I alphabetize everything in my house.
A Unique Characteristic About Yourself: I'm quite talkative, though I seem quiet and shy, it's mostly because I'm afraid to speak.
How you dress: I crossdress alot, I find men's clothes more comfortable.
Something you ponder often: Religion. I over-think about it way too much, actually.
Your deepest darkest secret: I've tried to commit suicide over three times, but miraculously survived all of them.

And here's a bonus!
I have an irrational fear of cars, stairs, spiders, bees, the number three, and elevators. I was stung by a bee as a child, was in a car accident, and watched too many Final Destination movies.

A cross-dresser ehh? ... Nothing wrong with that! Haha, thanks for sharing yo.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

-Guilty pleasures: Steamed dumplings, ohohohoh. I loooove steamed dumplings.
-Fetishes: I have a butt-fetish. I have to pinch, slap, pat, rub, etc. if I see a beautiful butt. The moment I touch that butt, I have to smack it. Smack it hard. >_>;
-Strange obsessions: Arranging things at least three times. o_o; I have some OCD behaviours.
-A unique characteristic about yourself: I am verrry romantic. aha
-How you dress: Comfortably.
-Something that you ponder often: Why must I be so short...
-Your deepest darkest secret: My secret is

Hmm yes, butts are nice arn't they? X) And bein short aint so bad if your a chick. Now if you're a dude and your short.. Theres no end to the darn harasment. -.-" well not me, i'm not short but, well, yeh. Anywaaays..

Road
04-28-2012, 10:33 PM
I have shared a lil bout myself already but seeing now there there is a specific format to speaking of oneself ill give it a shot.

-Guilty pleasures : I LOVE GUMMI STUFFS! I am one of those people that bought a 15 pound gummi worm >.> I ate it within 3 days xD (stomach ache FOREVA)
-Feddeshes: Meh. I am a sucker for tomboys and cute faces. My last girlfriend was a power lesbian before she met me. (Hopefully her changing her mind on the matter doesnt mean im too feminine >.>)
-Strange obsesions: PIANOS! everytime i see one I HAVE TO PLAY IT! its like my hands cant control themselves. GAH
-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself: I am fairly barrel chested xD super goofy and I am a sucker for cuddling. Cutes things and me go hand in hand, hence my numerous puppies.
-How you dress: When I am not working you will normally find me in dark clothing normally with a flannel outer shirt with jeans or cargo shorts. I dont think i fit any certain style. Meh.
-Somthing that you ponder often: Although I am not religious in any way, I love spiritual things, I obsess over OBEing and Astral projection and stuffs like that. Makes me feel like I am psychic or something xD
-Your deepest darkest secret: Honestly I don't know. I am way too trusting i don't really have any secrets. Too much of an open book =P

Rozenberg
04-29-2012, 02:48 AM
then I'll also add some specifics

guilty pleasure : I like to play eroge a lot

feddeshes : none... maybe

strange obsessions : guns. Every time I see guns, I have a strong feeling like want to touch and hold them. And I love the smell of gunpowder and the sound of recoil spring.
and I can hold them for so long that it left a warm feeling in my hand. Oh, also knives. I like to touch the sharp edge and spin a knife with my finger.

unique characteristic : let's see... I'm just normal. Oh but people said that I am skinny and they sometimes asked me "don't you get fat?", in the middle of me eating the 8th slice of pizza. And when you see me sitting in my chair watching anime or something in my laptop, don't get confused because I sometimes have my Steyr AUG-A2 placed on my lap.

something that I ponder : ... to create a peace, a war must first get started.

deepest dark secret : I cheated on every subject in the final exam

-GAZKUL-
04-29-2012, 11:44 AM
umm....... share intimate secrets with ransomers on the internet? sure why not.

I have a habit of getting inappropriately drunk at low key events.
Over half of the girls i have ever asked out have turned out to be lesbians.
I vote SNP cause they seem to keep their promises, that and big Alex seems to have a higher IQ than the rest combined.

that's about it interesting facts wise

AshureeChan
04-29-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm the reason the Mcdonalds in Peabody Mass got redone.. needed therapy for four years after that. Age 6-10.

Stupid small bathroom and me not being able to open it. After three hours the firemen got me out.. though I couldn't close doors for years.. Funny? Maybe. I rarely say that story out loud.
I got locked in my own bathroom once when I was little it wasn't a big bathroom (it being a mobile home and all) my grandpa had to come over to get it fixed and it took a long time, idr how long though because I was really little.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

-Guilty pleasures: Strange trance music haha :P
-Fetishes: Not sure I have any lol
-Strange obsessions: Organizing folders and lists on my computer.
-A unique characteristic about yourself: I'm extremely tolerant I can stand almost anything even if I don't like it all that much but not with food I won't eat food I don't like lol
-How you dress: It changes constantly, from dresses and skirts to skinny jeans and t-shirts, to nicer shirts... It's never the same lol
-Something that you ponder often: Why dinosaurs had to die off :( They're so coooooooool! lol
-Your deepest darkest secret: Uhhh why would I post that on a forum?? XD

Aleyna
04-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Guilty Pleasures: Dancing around naked in the middle of the night during the Spring and Summer, eating sweets, taking long warm baths and showers, barhopping, and sleeping too much.

Fetishes: Water and people's arms.

Strange Obsessions: Buying lotions preferably from Bath and Body Works, and looking at lingerie from Frederick's of Hollywood.

Unique Characteristic: I'm really spiritual.

Clothing Style: Jeans, a graphic tee or a shirt with a clever and amusing image or saying on it, and a black or white hoodie and shoes.

Something that you ponder often: I'm a deep thinker; very spiritual. I think way too much about everything. I take time out of my day just to stop and think about things within my life. I think the most about music and different cultures probably.

Your Deepest Darkest Secret: I don't have any secrets to hide that are about myself.

wolfgirl90
04-29-2012, 09:38 PM
Guilty Pleasures: Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Dr. Pepper BBQ wings, Broadway musicals, howling at the moon.

Fetishes: Getting bit on the neck. I'm a bit of a masochist.:redface:

Unique Characteristic: I act like an animal at times. I stretch like a cat when I wake up and growl like a dog when I'm angry.

Clothing Style: Black; lots of black. Tripp pants, heavy metal band t-shirt, spiked collar, laced arm warmers. And I'll find a place to put some chains and some extra spikes....

Something that you ponder often: Reincarnation and past lives.

Your Deepest Darkest Secret: I didn't have sex in a bed until two months ago (its been in...other places).:cool:

Explorer Oak
04-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Guilty Pleasures: Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Dr. Pepper BBQ wings, Broadway musicals, howling at the moon.

Fetishes: Getting bit on the neck. I'm a bit of a masochist.:redface:

Unique Characteristic: I act like an animal at times. I stretch like a cat when I wake up and growl like a dog when I'm angry.

Clothing Style: Black; lots of black. Tripp pants, heavy metal band t-shirt, spiked collar, laced arm warmers. And I'll find a place to put some chains and some extra spikes....

Something that you ponder often: Reincarnation and past lives.

Your Deepest Darkest Secret: I didn't have sex in a bed until two months ago (its been in...other places).:cool:

I to am a fan of pain, not in an emo way though haha! Like biting my forearm as hard as i can, or even just putting a small cut somwhere. Mmmm... i'm feinden for some blood right about now. *true story*

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Guilty Pleasures: Dancing around naked in the middle of the night during the Spring and Summer, eating sweets, taking long warm baths and showers, barhopping, and sleeping too much.

Fetishes: Water and people's arms.

Strange Obsessions: Buying lotions preferably from Bath and Body Works, and looking at lingerie from Frederick's of Hollywood.

Unique Characteristic: I'm really spiritual.

Clothing Style: Jeans, a graphic tee or a shirt with a clever and amusing image or saying on it, and a black or white hoodie and shoes.

Something that you ponder often: I'm a deep thinker; very spiritual. I think way too much about everything. I take time out of my day just to stop and think about things within my life. I think the most about music and different cultures probably.

Your Deepest Darkest Secret: I don't have any secrets to hide that are about myself.

Spirituality is the way to go, right on!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I got locked in my own bathroom once when I was little it wasn't a big bathroom (it being a mobile home and all) my grandpa had to come over to get it fixed and it took a long time, idr how long though because I was really little.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

-Guilty pleasures: Strange trance music haha :P
-Fetishes: Not sure I have any lol
-Strange obsessions: Organizing folders and lists on my computer.
-A unique characteristic about yourself: I'm extremely tolerant I can stand almost anything even if I don't like it all that much but not with food I won't eat food I don't like lol
-How you dress: It changes constantly, from dresses and skirts to skinny jeans and t-shirts, to nicer shirts... It's never the same lol
-Something that you ponder often: Why dinosaurs had to die off :( They're so coooooooool! lol
-Your deepest darkest secret: Uhhh why would I post that on a forum?? XD

Now that you mentioned the folder organizing obsession, i am verry obsessed with organizing the apps on my ipod. "how should i catagorize them? should there be a colour code? should i just have a bunch of folder insead? yeh that would look cool!" And i end up spendning all my free time on my ipods springboard. ^.^

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

then I'll also add some specifics

guilty pleasure : I like to play eroge a lot

feddeshes : none... maybe

strange obsessions : guns. Every time I see guns, I have a strong feeling like want to touch and hold them. And I love the smell of gunpowder and the sound of recoil spring.
and I can hold them for so long that it left a warm feeling in my hand. Oh, also knives. I like to touch the sharp edge and spin a knife with my finger.

unique characteristic : let's see... I'm just normal. Oh but people said that I am skinny and they sometimes asked me "don't you get fat?", in the middle of me eating the 8th slice of pizza. And when you see me sitting in my chair watching anime or something in my laptop, don't get confused because I sometimes have my Steyr AUG-A2 placed on my lap.

something that I ponder : ... to create a peace, a war must first get started.

deepest dark secret : I cheated on every subject in the final exam

I also play with knifes, somtimes i pretend to be a badass and spin them around like in naruto. Too bad i'm not a badass... T^T

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

umm....... share intimate secrets with ransomers on the internet? sure why not.

I have a habit of getting inappropriately drunk at low key events.
Over half of the girls i have ever asked out have turned out to be lesbians.
I vote SNP cause they seem to keep their promises, that and big Alex seems to have a higher IQ than the rest combined.

that's about it interesting facts wise

Lmao, like going to a community service event and getting wasted when everybody else has one or two drinks. XD

AshureeChan
04-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Now that you mentioned the folder organizing obsession, i am verry obsessed with organizing the apps on my ipod. "how should i catagorize them? should there be a colour code? should i just have a bunch of folder insead? yeh that would look cool!" And i end up spendning all my free time on my ipods springboard. ^.^

Lol yeah when I had a bunch of apps I would do that lol but I deleted a bunch of apps so I could have more music so I don't have enough to organize anymore lol I need an iPod with more GB space

Rozenberg
04-30-2012, 09:36 AM
I also play with knifes, somtimes i pretend to be a badass and spin them around like in naruto. Too bad i'm not a badass... T^T[COLOR="Silver"]

yeah but in my case is more specific
not just playing with it or spin it but I also have the feeling want to rub the sharp edge and something like that xD

Road
04-30-2012, 10:31 AM
yeah but in my case is more specific
not just playing with it or spin it but I also have the feeling want to rub the sharp edge and something like that xD
Sounds painful xD

Rozenberg
04-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Sounds painful xD

no, not painful at all
ah well... just like now, I am playing with a 12 inch sword in my hand
knives are just too... adorable *_*

AshureeChan
04-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Another obsession: I seem to have an obsession with changing my signature haha

Explorer Oak
04-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Another obsession: I seem to have an obsession with changing my signature haha

Yes, i have taken notice of this, haha! X)

Rozenberg
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM
as for me, I also like girls wearing military coat like this one in my sig

AshureeChan
05-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Yes, i have taken notice of this, haha! X)
Haha yeah, I'm going to keep this one as long as I can XD
Let's try for over a week haha

-GAZKUL-
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Lmao, like going to a community service event and getting wasted when everybody else has one or two drinks. XD

stuff like my grandmother's 90th and village film nights

Arrisu
05-02-2012, 07:03 AM
stuff like my grandmother's 90th and village film nights

eh. well congrats on your mother's 90th anyways. :p

aether
05-02-2012, 07:18 AM
Hmmmm a strange fact about me?

Well I do tend to have a strange sense of humour but that's about it to be honest I'm not that unique but I guess you could say that I hate putting pictures of just myself up on public areas like Facebook or in my house I find it wierd and creepy. Oh yeah I find it really hard to talk about myself as well because I find it arrogant in my opinion for some reason....

Ayu 「あゆ」
05-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Another weird thing about me: I sometimes go to bed and then undress myself in my sleep for no reason. lol

aether
05-29-2012, 02:41 PM
I would like to cosplay as Phoenix Wright for some reason and just slam my hands on a table and shout OBJECTION!!!!!

Token Black Guy
05-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Last year i was losing weight so i could join the Navy, but the back injury i got from getting hit by a car screwed things up for me.

Explorer Oak
05-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Another weird thing about me: I sometimes go to bed and then undress myself in my sleep for no reason. lol

I used to do that when i was a lad, i did it for fun to! Me and my sister would share bunk beds, i was always on the top. Every night to mess with her i would undress and drop my clothes down on her bed, one by one. All the way down to me underpants! :)

Chii would be proud, haha! ^.^

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

I would like to cosplay as Phoenix Wright for some reason and just slam my hands on a table and shout OBJECTION!!!!!

Haha, all over dramatic for no reason. I can imagine myself slamming my hand so hard on the table it breaks in half and i get splinters and run out of the room crying, waaaah! Hahaha, i crack myself up. X)

Syaoran
05-29-2012, 09:55 PM
I have big feet.

Explorer Oak
05-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Last year i was losing weight so i could join the Navy, but the back injury i i got from getting hit by a car screwed things up for me.

Ah... dude... I hate hearing that shit happening to people. Getting cut short from the things they want to do in life because of other peoples mistakes?! I geuss you just have to stay strong and move on, i hope things are lookin up for you man. Good luck with whatever your next goal in life shall be!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

I have big feet.

And i've gotta dig bick. <--- You read that wrong, hahaha! *trollface*
Don't worry, your secret is safe with us. :)

Ayu 「あゆ」
05-30-2012, 03:16 AM
I used to do that when i was a lad, i did it for fun to! Me and my sister would share bunk beds, i was always on the top. Every night to mess with her i would undress and drop my clothes down on her bed, one by one. All the way down to me underpants! :)

Chii would be proud, haha! ^.^

You are so gross! XD

sokii
05-30-2012, 03:25 AM
I like BL.

Velvet_Nightmare
05-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Something that I ponder:

Whenever I've started watching a TV show or movie from the beginning lately, I've been wondering about something. The opening always shows us an overview of the world in which we are watching. And then, conflict occurs. Things fall out of place and things get crazy, all after we were introduced into the mix. I feel as though, us, as an audience, are almost like invaders, or some combustible element that doesn't mix with the fictional universe we have immersed ourselves in.

I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking about it too much. Maybe it's because I've been watching gritty shows like Nip/Tuck and Breaking Bad lately. But yeah.......*shuts up*

PaleMoonlight
05-30-2012, 05:31 AM
Ummm some stuff about me :3,

I tend to be really shy sometimes, like almost paranoid shy.

An obsession I have is sweets! Like I eat a lot of ice cream, I'm surprised i'm not a billion pounds :D

I am depressed and well apparently I have ADHD, but no one notices either of them ironically enough -.-

I really like massages, like, I would be one of those cats that follows you around all the time and meows for pets.

I really really like pineapples.

I'm scared of spiders. D:

Thefringedninja
05-30-2012, 07:56 AM
I used to have a really bad speech impedement when I was younger where I used to crack by s's; it would sound like I was about to spit...really weird. Anyways, I had to do to a speech therapist and she said I would probably have it for my whole life...I was cured within a year...
Anyways I am highly consious of my speech even now and sometimes I have to pause randomly in the middle of a sentence to work out exactly what I am going to say and how I'm going to say it. It can be kind of awkward in speeches in class, as people don't know I had the problem when I was younger!

Explorer Oak
05-30-2012, 05:13 PM
I used to have a really bad speech impedement when I was younger where I used to crack by s's; it would sound like I was about to spit...really weird. Anyways, I had to do to a speech therapist and she said I would probably have it for my whole life...I was cured within a year...
Anyways I am highly consious of my speech even now and sometimes I have to pause randomly in the middle of a sentence to work out exactly what I am going to say and how I'm going to say it. It can be kind of awkward in speeches in class, as people don't know I had the problem when I was younger!

I also mess up my words, but it's more often when i get realy excited and start talking fast. Hahaha! ^.^ I need to be more consious of the way i talk and pronounce things.

Princess Cupcake
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Sometimes I will randomly rap the stuff I say. Cuz I am a gangsta in every way. Thug life.

mirrortrex
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
I sold my soul to 9gag.

I am addicted to any food that is sour-sweet. I love dark chocolates and I don't take a small bite in every bite, I often glomp down the whole bar all at once.

I have this habit to tap my toes to whatever rhythm there is. Bad music, good music, street noises, dubstep(ohhh nooo). I tap them even unwillingly because when I'd realize, I would've been tapping them for the past half hour. Yikes.

I never comb my hair unless I had to go somewhere very fancy. My hair length goes til below my chest, and is very thick and fluffy.

I often wear what I wear as pajamas to school.

I smell like goat's milk even when I hadn't had a bath for the whole day.

I have a fetish for long, thin fingers. Like a guitarist's fingers, or a pianist's.

I tend to think that I'm a gay male rather than a straight female, because mostly what I do or think, I find myself quite slanted towards male traits, rather than a female's.

aerophobia
06-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Guilty pleasures: milk chocolate,warm chocolate cake, warm apple pie and ice cream...i have a lot of guilty food pleasures i suppose lol
Fetish: big breasts (yes this again, i have seen it said in the thread a million times now) i like to have something to play with. but that doesn't mean im limited to that because i like small breasts too >.< as long as other things are to my liking. Also Asian girls is another of my fetishes
strange obsessions I always tend to take the situation going on and daydream in my head with it. Like if im sitting eating dinner for example and i will day dream and think what if i just picked up this knife and started playing darts with it by throwing it at the wall. random crap like that... other than that i cant think of anything else id say for this.
how i dress I like shorts even though i cant always wear them. basketball shots or cargo shorts. t shirts or polos. i have a lot of polos
darkest secrets I'm afraid of heights (like seriously i would ball my eyes out kinda afraid). i have Dysthymic disorder and am easily depressed randomly obviously. I've had a bottle of alcohol and a cocktail of different pills hidden together somewhere (for a long while now) if i ever wanted to kill myself

Explorer Oak
06-02-2012, 04:49 PM
I sold my soul to 9gag.

I am addicted to any food that is sour-sweet. I love dark chocolates and I don't take a small bite in every bite, I often glomp down the whole bar all at once.

I have this habit to tap my toes to whatever rhythm there is. Bad music, good music, street noises, dubstep(ohhh nooo). I tap them even unwillingly because when I'd realize, I would've been tapping them for the past half hour. Yikes.

I never comb my hair unless I had to go somewhere very fancy. My hair length goes til below my chest, and is very thick and fluffy.

I often wear what I wear as pajamas to school.

I smell like goat's milk even when I hadn't had a bath for the whole day.

I have a fetish for long, thin fingers. Like a guitarist's fingers, or a pianist's.

I tend to think that I'm a gay male rather than a straight female, because mostly what I do or think, I find myself quite slanted towards male traits, rather than a female's.

Hahahaha! There was this person in my class who would always be tapping there foot, like nonstop for the whole class period. Everybody always told her to stop but she would pretend like she couldn't hear them and keep doing it! She made me laugh so much, but it was realy anoying.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Guilty pleasures: milk chocolate,warm chocolate cake, warm apple pie and ice cream...i have a lot of guilty food pleasures i suppose lol
Fetish: big breasts (yes this again, i have seen it said in the thread a million times now) i like to have something to play with. but that doesn't mean im limited to that because i like small breasts too >.< as long as other things are to my liking. Also Asian girls is another of my fetishes
strange obsessions I always tend to take the situation going on and daydream in my head with it. Like if im sitting eating dinner for example and i will day dream and think what if i just picked up this knife and started playing darts with it by throwing it at the wall. random crap like that... other than that i cant think of anything else id say for this.
how i dress I like shorts even though i cant always wear them. basketball shots or cargo shorts. t shirts or polos. i have a lot of polos
darkest secrets I'm afraid of heights (like seriously i would ball my eyes out kinda afraid). i have Dysthymic disorder and am easily depressed randomly obviously. I've had a bottle of alcohol and a cocktail of different pills hidden together somewhere (for a long while now) if i ever wanted to kill myself

Your strange obsession; same bro. It's kindof entertaining though right? Like in class i would think up random as scenarios and play them out like a story. For example; stabbing my pencil on my paper will triger me to space out about playing five finger pealet with the whole class and me being the champion. And them i win a golden pencil or somthing. Almost always following my daydream, i laugh because they're always funny like that. XD So naturaly everybody looks at me with confusion... Making it even more funny, ahahahaha!

Thefringedninja
06-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Guilty pleasures:

Oh gosh, I do this all the time! The other day on the train for example I was thinking what the other passengers would do if I suddenly attacked one of them.
I'll also think of a really unfunny joke and be hysterically laughing to myself sometimes...I think people on trains are scared of me.

Steven21088
06-06-2012, 08:26 AM
I dont think i can beat the one before me. Guilty Pleasures: People watching and getting really drunk.

Fetishes: The female bum again a perk of people watching.

Strange Obsessions: Reading peoples fascial expressions.

A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: Depending on my mood im either very energetic and funny or just quiet and funny (that was the best i could)

How You Dress: Smart casual.

Something That You Ponder Often: How things get their names.

Deepest Darkest Secret: Dont really have one, but i have been arrested for drunken disorderly was very funny.

And now for my curious fact: I was did the background voice acting for the BBC film Birdsong that got BAFTA nominated for background noise.

Ayu 「あゆ」
06-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow! I also conjure up a lot of hypothetical situations that do indeed involve my current surroundings and play it out in my head to see how it will possibly end. :)

I usually do this thing if I'm thinking of doing something randomly reckless like running on the outside of a tall building. But moreso than that, if I'm worried I'm around people who have the potential to hurt me, I'll pan out a potential dangerous situation to figure out how to best come out on top in the end.

sassyfairycassy1
06-06-2012, 02:46 PM
I crush more on anime characters than I do on actual boys.
I think anime characters with long hair are hot.

Albear
06-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I like to make props.
I like to swordfight.
I like girls, cats, hugs, and fireworks.
I like cheesecake.

Fetish: I don't think I have one.
Phobia: I'm afraid of heights when I think about it, but when I am actually somewhere high, I feel excited.
Darkest secret: I like ecchi?? Okay maybe not so much a secret since I openly express my interest.

Explorer Oak
06-07-2012, 09:22 PM
I crush more on anime characters than I do on actual boys.
I think anime characters with long hair are hot.

And i think you are crazy! There are so many studds out there, how could you resisist? Hahahaha! I'm joking. I actuly can't relate to people when they say the word "hot" when describing anime characters. I'm not talking about you, but in general.

I can think they are cute, or cool looking. But never hot/sexy.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I like to make props.
I like to swordfight.
I like girls, cats, hugs, and fireworks.
I like cheesecake.

Fetish: I don't think I have one.
Phobia: I'm afraid of heights when I think about it, but when I am actually somewhere high, I feel excited.
Darkest secret: I like ecchi?? Okay maybe not so much a secret since I openly express my interest.

Who doesn't love huggs my friend? Certainly not me. Looks like we got alot in common, haha!

sassyfairycassy1
06-08-2012, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=Explorer Oak;2685306]And i think you are crazy! There are so many studds out there, how could you resisist? Hahahaha! I'm joking. I actuly can't relate to people when they say the word "hot" when describing anime characters. I'm not talking about you, but in general. QUOTE=]

Ok I find them attractive and more caring than guys in real life. And I'm comparing them to the guys I've met in real life not any one on here. Your all amazing people.

AnimeFrost
06-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Hmm Facts...facts...facts.......

I like to wear baggy clothes for some reason (Super Comfy)
I suck at spelling
Im accually never serious
Im EXTREMELY kind

I have more but I forgot and im too lazy to type anymore

Fetish: None (I think)
Phobia: None (I think)
Darkest Secret: I dont really know but I think im an M... :D even though im kind and stuff lol

Kedamono
06-09-2012, 01:08 PM
I can go on fasting for a whole week while functioning adequately. I didn't know that about myself until many years ago.

Tsumiru
06-09-2012, 01:48 PM
hum... facts... let me see...
Guilty Pleasures: I like to use my acting skills to trick people on serious stuff ahah
Strange Obsessions: being sarcastic
A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: I don't really cry much.. people ask me constantly how come i'm allways laughing or smiling. LOL i'm kinda proud of that tough. I only get allong with people that have interesting personalities(don't get me wrong I can get allong with everyne but i only find interest in those sort of people xD) I don't really like people touching me ... it kinda freaks me out.Hugs let me uncomfortable most of times Most people feel like knowing me because of my eyes.. weird huh? xD
How You Dress: casual: jeans, jackets or t-shirts, dc shoes\habitat\all star , I usued to tie up my hair but now I have it short xD
Something That You Ponder Often: what peoples daily life is and what are they thinking(some people are really simple to 'read' btw XD)Deepest Darkest Secret: I don't have one :b really

curious fact:Sometimes I disapper and people wonder were I am... obviously I never told them that I'm usualy on the top of the hill that sides my house LOL and when i hear them calling: i simply ignore xD and aside from that most people don't know that I actually am a quite observant person so I usually picture everything that is surounding me (people and space)

Explorer Oak
06-09-2012, 09:31 PM
I can go on fasting for a whole week while functioning adequately. I didn't know that about myself until many years ago.

I can fast only when my body will let me. Some days it's hungry, some days food is a bother to prepare. Haha!

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

hum... facts... let me see...
Guilty Pleasures: I like to use my acting skills to trick people on serious stuff ahah
Strange Obsessions: being sarcastic
A Unique Characteristic about Yourself: I don't really cry much.. people ask me constantly how come i'm allways laughing or smiling. LOL i'm kinda proud of that tough. I only get allong with people that have interesting personalities(don't get me wrong I can get allong with everyne but i only find interest in those sort of people xD) I don't really like people touching me ... it kinda freaks me out.Hugs let me uncomfortable most of times Most people feel like knowing me because of my eyes.. weird huh? xD
How You Dress: casual: jeans, jackets or t-shirts, dc shoes\habitat\all star , I usued to tie up my hair but now I have it short xD
Something That You Ponder Often: what peoples daily life is and what are they thinking(some people are really simple to 'read' btw XD)Deepest Darkest Secret: I don't have one :b really

curious fact:Sometimes I disapper and people wonder were I am... obviously I never told them that I'm usualy on the top of the hill that sides my house LOL and when i hear them calling: i simply ignore xD and aside from that most people don't know that I actually am a quite observant person so I usually picture everything that is surounding me (people and space)

What an interesting person! And such anoying text to go along with it, hahahaha!

I also think about others lives pretty often. Whenever i walk past sombody on the street, i'm always wondering things like, "i wonder what that person does at home" or "i wonder if this person was satisfied with his childhood". Bahahaha, random stuff like that. X)

Red_Rum
06-09-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm scared of dogs. I've been attacked on 3 separate occasions and will do almost anything to get away from them. I've tried to get over this fear for a few years now but the only time I get close to solving the solution is when it's a small dong... witch I've never been afraid of...

Tsumiru
06-10-2012, 07:23 AM
[/COLOR]

What an interesting person! And such anoying text to go along with it, hahahaha!

I also think about others lives pretty often. Whenever i walk past sombody on the street, i'm always wondering things like, "i wonder what that person does at home" or "i wonder if this person was satisfied with his childhood". Bahahaha, random stuff like that. X)

haha thank you thank you xD and yeah ikr? I wonder about that all the time I mean... i know what i do everyday and i can guess what some people do everyday (like closest friends and such) but people I don't know, i mean I wonder if their daily lifes differ from mine that much x3

Thefringedninja
06-11-2012, 07:58 AM

LOL I'm like this also! Especially if the phone rings and I'm the only one around...I won't answer it, because sometimes I just can't be bothered to talk to people!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

haha thank you thank you xD and yeah ikr? I wonder about that all the time I mean... i know what i do everyday and i can guess what some people do everyday (like closest friends and such) but people I don't know, i mean I wonder if their daily lifes differ from mine that much x3

I do this all the time! Also, I wonder if I've ever met seen people in the street that I've spoken to on forums...or I wonder if they have ever been on 4 chan or sites such as this...kind of scary.

Tsumiru
06-11-2012, 08:41 AM
LOL I'm like this also! Especially if the phone rings and I'm the only one around...I won't answer it, because sometimes I just can't be bothered to talk to people!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I do this all the time! Also, I wonder if I've ever met seen people in the street that I've spoken to on forums...or I wonder if they have ever been on 4 chan or sites such as this...kind of scary.

hahaha Ikr?? I too can't bother to talk to people -sometimes xD- it's just such a pain... too trublesome hehe

ºOº YOU STALKER!!!!!!!!! *hides* DON'T COME NEARRR ME! *takes out rubber hammer" I'LL HIT YOU!

jkjk I know the felling, fortunatly for me- i don't wonder about things like that that much since i'm from Pt and most people that I know from forums are like... from philines or america, germany ...etc etc haha

Thefringedninja
06-13-2012, 08:12 AM
ºOº YOU STALKER!!!!!!!!! *hides* DON'T COME NEARRR ME! *takes out rubber hammer" I'LL HIT YOU!
*pulls out shield* It's okay...I've never actually met anyone from a forum!
P.S. What the heck is that anime in your signature...I stared at it for five minutes and I still have no idea what's going on!

Tsumiru
06-14-2012, 08:29 AM
*pulls out shield* It's okay...I've never actually met anyone from a forum!
P.S. What the heck is that anime in your signature...I stared at it for five minutes and I still have no idea what's going on!

LOL yeah me neither XD except from two or three friends of mine that are my classmates haha
Weeeeeeeeelllll t's from tantei opera Mlky holmes, it's such a funny anime -really- xD you should try it.

Albear
06-14-2012, 08:51 AM
I like panoramic pictures.

gff135
06-14-2012, 08:58 AM
things ppl dont no bout me are that i basicly liv 2 or 3 lives in differnt groups of ppl im somewht different on here and around my family and friends and round ppl from my past :/

GaHoolianGirl100
06-14-2012, 12:29 PM
That I am on any forums like this!Most people I interact with besides my dad think it is totally weird...

I am an yaoi fan.Not an open one,or I wouldn't be mentioning here.

I am like OBSESSIVE about Clannad.I mention it on many forums,am on most of the clubs on Fanpop,and have a billon pictures on my Nook(a tablet,which I'm writing on now).Most people only know I like it...

Explorer Oak
06-14-2012, 06:51 PM
That I am on any forums like this!Most people I interact with besides my dad think it is totally weird...

I am an yaoi fan.Not an open one,or I wouldn't be mentioning here.

I am like OBSESSIVE about Clannad.I mention it on many forums,am on most of the clubs on Fanpop,and have a billon pictures on my Nook(a tablet,which I'm writing on now).Most people only know I like it...

I to have a healthy obsession with Clannad. It displays perfect human emotion, love in its purest form. I have watched Part 1 & 2 twice succesivly. Even now after two months thinking about the characters and the story, my heart aches. Clannad is the perfect deffinition of bittersweet. Unfortunetly i still can't bring myself to watch it again for fear of going into a state of depression, haha! ^.^

It's actuly hard to belive somthing so missplaced in my life could have effected me so much... It gave me new motivation and a new goal in life; to have a big Dango family and keep all the relationships i have in life genuine. Because realy, family is all you have.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

things ppl dont no bout me are that i basicly liv 2 or 3 lives in differnt groups of ppl im somewht different on here and around my family and friends and round ppl from my past :/

I can understand where you are coming from my friend.

TheThunderBringer
06-15-2012, 12:37 AM
I've got the freaking weirdest fetish ever- like, it's something no sane person would even consider sensual or sexual. I've done some exploring over the internet, and I'd say it's certainly up there in terms of just downright strangeness. It's been with me literally for as long as I can remember, kind of like when you're in that weird, limbo age when you start falling in love with your preferred sex- only, I can recall times long before normal, human attraction where it was prevalent.
It's not something that bugs me or makes me feel like I'm a freak, but I can absolutely see how it's a very, very abstract....thing.

Explorer Oak
06-15-2012, 01:28 AM
I've got the freaking weirdest fetish ever- like, it's something no sane person would even consider sensual or sexual. I've done some exploring over the internet, and I'd say it's certainly up there in terms of just downright strangeness. It's been with me literally for as long as I can remember, kind of like when you're in that weird, limbo age when you start falling in love with your preferred sex- only, I can recall times long before normal, human attraction where it was prevalent.
It's not something that bugs me or makes me feel like I'm a freak, but I can absolutely see how it's a very, very abstract....thing.

So what is your fetish?

Ayu 「あゆ」
06-15-2012, 02:04 AM
I get injuries fairly often like on a weekly basis. In just this past month alone, I pulled three different muscles on three different occasions (it's been slowing me down on my running sessions), dislocated my right shoulder blade (that hurts!), messed up my wrist (I can't write now), and semi-threw out my back (throwing out your back can be a little scary btw, especially a charlie-horse).

Disconnected Outsider
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM
This isn't really anything big, but hardly anyone knows this about me. I like the old Grandfather clocks, and the ticking sound that they make. Which is kind of weird, considering I'm still a kid. But they just have a strange appeal to me. And I like how much work and finesse it took to make them. Digital watches and such are okay, but I'm just a sucker for the old-fashioned clocks. I can't remember when my little obsession started though.

Thefringedninja
06-22-2012, 08:47 AM
LOL yeah me neither XD except from two or three friends of mine that are my classmates haha
Weeeeeeeeelllll t's from tantei opera Mlky holmes, it's such a funny anime -really- xD you should try it.

I might just have to now! xD

Creasy
06-22-2012, 09:22 AM
That I'm on an anime forum! :D
It's fact that most of the people thinks that animes are childish.. I'm not denying watching animes but I do not brag about it " Hello world I'm watching animes ! Yiaaah" except for Digimon and Dragonball.. My Ex girlfriend hates Digimon and Dragonball but I FORCED her to watch them with me ! * I know I#m the most awesome boyfreind ever ;) *

Explorer Oak
06-23-2012, 04:22 AM
This isn't really anything big, but hardly anyone knows this about me. I like the old Grandfather clocks, and the ticking sound that they make. Which is kind of weird, considering I'm still a kid. But they just have a strange appeal to me. And I like how much work and finesse it took to make them. Digital watches and such are okay, but I'm just a sucker for the old-fashioned clocks. I can't remember when my little obsession started though.

Ahahaha, not wierd at all man. I love old clocks, those mixed with some rain maybe thunder = the perfect sleep. Ya' feal meh? ^.^

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

It's fact that most of the people thinks that animes are childish.. I'm not denying watching animes but I do not brag about it " Hello world I'm watching animes ! Yiaaah" except for Digimon and Dragonball.. My Ex girlfriend hates Digimon and Dragonball but I FORCED her to watch them with me ! * I know I#m the most awesome boyfreind ever ;) *

Yes i'm sure she's in love with you now, haha! :P

I'm actuly pretty open about me liking anime. But also i don't tell sombody every chance i get.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I get injuries fairly often like on a weekly basis. In just this past month alone, I pulled three different muscles on three different occasions (it's been slowing me down on my running sessions), dislocated my right shoulder blade (that hurts!), messed up my wrist (I can't write now), and semi-threw out my back (throwing out your back can be a little scary btw, especially a charlie-horse).

Sounds like you need some 24/7 reinforced armour to help you with that. I can hook you up how 'bout it? Ehy?!

Acnologia
06-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Some more :3
+ I have severe anemia, such that I'm on the highest dose of Iron that can be prescribed, and I'm still the palest in my family and in my group of friends.
+ I give up on things easily
+ I find it hard to resist cravings

Xanfiore
06-23-2012, 07:33 AM
I often fell off my bed when I'm sleeping.
There! I said it. Happy? LOL D8

Thefringedninja
06-23-2012, 08:10 AM

That annoys me so much when people think like that! If they watched Death Note they'd see straight away that anime is not just for kids, in the same way that Disney is not just for kids. I used to love Digimon, especially the series with Takato and Henry in it :D
I still do love it, but I've moved on to different genres now :) I don't see what the big rush is to grow up! Older people are always saying that they wish they were still young.

Disconnected Outsider
06-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Ahahaha, not wierd at all man. I love old clocks, those mixed with some rain maybe thunder = the perfect sleep. Ya' feal meh? ^.^
Definitely the perfect sleep ^.^ Well, until the thunder gets so loud that it keeps you up. >.<

That annoys me so much when people think like that! If they watched Death Note they'd see straight away that anime is not just for kids, in the same way that Disney is not just for kids. I used to love Digimon, especially the series with Takato and Henry in it :D
I still do love it, but I've moved on to different genres now :) I don't see what the big rush is to grow up! Older people are always saying that they wish they were still young.
I can see the point you're making about Death Note and anime like it. Disney is kind of okay to me, but I don't really watch any disney stuff. There's too much violent anime that I need to catch up on. lol Well, violent and just plain weird. o.0 Like The Soultaker and Ergo Proxy. There's a REALLY long list of what I need/want to catch up on. xD

sarahc
06-25-2012, 04:04 PM
hmmm, I don't really tell anyone this but you would know if you came into my bedroom (which no one does, ever. lol!)
I have two bookcases FULL of Star Trek memorabilia, from the original series, all the way through to Next Gen, mostly books and a couple of role-playing games (that have never been played lol :( ) I also have the 3 seasons of the original series on remastered DVD, they were bought in special tricorder sets, OH and I have some models of the crew aswell, I also have a poster of Mr Spock above my bed....

Explorer Oak
06-25-2012, 04:33 PM
hmmm, I don't really tell anyone this but you would know if you came into my bedroom (which no one does, ever. lol!)
I have two bookcases FULL of Star Trek memorabilia, from the original series, all the way through to Next Gen, mostly books and a couple of role-playing games (that have never been played lol :( ) I also have the 3 seasons of the original series on remastered DVD, they were bought in special tricorder sets, OH and I have some models of the crew aswell, I also have a poster of Mr Spock above my bed....

Whaaaaat?! That's crazy!! >.< I'm not realy a fan of Star Trek, i've always leaned towards
Star Wars. Haha! ^.^

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I often fell off my bed when I'm sleeping.
There! I said it. Happy? LOL D8

I fell of my bed once, there was a small table on the wayward side and i hurt my head pretty badly. :S

You are not alone my friend! T^T

sarahc
06-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Whaaaaat?! That's crazy!! >.< I'm not realy a fan of Star Trek, i've always leaned towards
Star Wars. Haha! ^.^

haha I like Star Wars too, but I still think Star Trek is better, everyone I tell think i'm older than what I am lol, considering the original series was out in the 60s,
I've been watching TNG (The Next Generation) since I was little, then I seen all the original episodes on Sci-Fi about 3 or 4 years ago, Then I gradually started buying books....dvds...models... my bedroom is like a Trekkie Sanctuary !! lol

Explorer Oak
06-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Some more :3
+ I have severe anemia, such that I'm on the highest dose of Iron that can be prescribed, and I'm still the palest in my family and in my group of friends.
+ I give up on things easily
+ I find it hard to resist cravings

That's alot of iron! You can probably build alot of muscle if you got into wieght lifting! ;D

And here's a pro tip to help your cravings; if it's food/candy just stuff your face with it untill you get sick! That way you won't ever want it again! ^.^

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-25-2012, 05:27 PM
I always have to be the last one at home to get to sleep lol

threewolves
06-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Was trying to think of stuff that people who know me, don't know about me, but have always been one who tries not to leave any skeletons in my closet, cause well they always seemed to be found when I really wish they wouldn't be. :)

But for here, since I'm new.

1. Main hobby is an organization called SCA. Basically a medieval organization, time periods from 400AD to 1600AD, though I know several folks who have earlier than that. Our biggest get together is in August, called Pennsic, averages around 12k to 13k people over the two weeks. I primarily do the fighting, though I dabble in other stuff. One of my pics here, is one of my fighting kits without my helm on, you can see tons of pics of me on my facebook page, just look up John Tibbs(Finn O'Shannon).

2. I also hike and have started kayaking. I need to slow down more on my hikes and take more pictures. I tend to powerhike a lot. Each year I do a 22 mile one day hike through Laurel Ridge State Park. My best time thru the mountain hike is 11 hours.

3. I love the fact that I started out in the dawn of computer gaming, my first console was an Atari 2600, in the mid 70's. :p I doubt I will ever stop gaming, my dad is 63 and still games, I think its in the genes. :p

4. I used to work as a bouncer in Charleston, SC in my early 20's at a few of the strip clubs down there. Best friend was doing it after he got out of the Navy and since we were both training together in SCA fighting and also martial arts, started asking me to come out and help on nights he knew I had the next day off from the Navy. Very interesting life style, and still kind of amazed I got out of that with just the few scars that I have. Way to many drunk military guys to deal with.

5. Was in the navy, on submarines. Loved it. Got my BlueNose Certificate, basically you get it after going thru a basically hazing ceremony all day for going above the Artic Circle.

6. Lived in Scotland for two years while in the military and loved it. If it wasnt for my very close friends here in Pittsburgh, that I moved here with 15 years ago, from Virginia Beach, VA, I probably would take a job opening in my company in either Manchester or London. If my best friend ever moves away, I probably will take a look at it.

Thats it for now, Top Gear is about to come on. :)

Thefringedninja
06-26-2012, 07:59 AM
I can see the point you're making about Death Note and anime like it. Disney is kind of okay to me, but I don't really watch any disney stuff. There's too much violent anime that I need to catch up on. lol Well, violent and just plain weird. o.0 Like The Soultaker and Ergo Proxy. There's a REALLY long list of what I need/want to catch up on. xD
I grew up with Disney, so I didn't get a choice as anime was not very popular in the UK when I was a youngun' :P
I know right?! There are so many awesome animes out there, but I'm never going to be able to watch all the ones I want to!

Disconnected Outsider
06-26-2012, 12:50 PM
I grew up with Disney, so I didn't get a choice as anime was not very popular in the UK when I was a youngun' :P
I know right?! There are so many awesome animes out there, but I'm never going to be able to watch all the ones I want to!
I've always been watching anime, so it's kind of the same for me. I never really could get into disney stuff when I was little, just wasn't really for me. I always wanted anime, and to play games. xD
Definitely agreed. There's at least 6 that I know about that I want to finish right now. >.<
Oh, another little fact about me: I've got an entire briefcase FULL of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Even though I can't really play against anyone. I could probably sell a few of them, but I'd rather hold on to them. I don't know why though if I can't play against anyone. ;.; I just like them. :P

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Definitely agreed. There's at least 6 that I know about that I want to finish right now. >.<

Same for me! :)
Before I joined AF I only had watched long animes: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, FullMetal Alchemist, let Fairy Tail stopped at about ep 60 and was at ep 120 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, so never really had the chance (time) of getting to know many other animes (though had heard talk about them).
Now I just started and finished Kuroko no Basuke 12 episodes and also am just watching Death Note (episode 7), and am really liking it!! :D
In a close future, maybe only after ending Death Note (as I prefer to focuse 1 or the max e animes at a time) I intend to start watching A LOT of aparently cool animes I got to know here on AF, such as Beelzebub, Claymore, Dr Gray Man, Air Gear, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Gintama, Shaman King, Vampire Knight, Hellsing, Tenchi Muyo, Ao No Exorcist, Zodiac Warriors Hunter x Hunter... and gues I should better shut up :P

Thefringedninja
06-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Oh, another little fact about me: I've got an entire briefcase FULL of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Even though I can't really play against anyone. I could probably sell a few of them, but I'd rather hold on to them. I don't know why though if I can't play against anyone. ;.; I just like them. :P

I have a tin full of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, but I've never actually played the game! :P Me too! I just like looking at them.
My favourites are the Dark Magician, Celtic Gaurdian, Change of Heart and Black Luster Soldier...purely because they are mentioned in the abridged series and it gives me the chance to quote lines from it!! xD

Disconnected Outsider
06-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Same for me! :)
Before I joined AF I only had watched long animes: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, FullMetal Alchemist, let Fairy Tail stopped at about ep 60 and was at ep 120 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, so never really had the chance (time) of getting to know many other animes (though had heard talk about them).
Now I just started and finished Kuroko no Basuke 12 episodes and also am just watching Death Note (episode 7), and am really liking it!! :D
In a close future, maybe only after ending Death Note (as I prefer to focuse 1 or the max e animes at a time) I intend to start watching A LOT of aparently cool animes I got to know here on AF, such as Beelzebub, Claymore, Dr Gray Man, Air Gear, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Gintama, Shaman King, Vampire Knight, Hellsing, Tenchi Muyo, Ao No Exorcist, Zodiac Warriors Hunter x Hunter... and gues I should better shut up :P
You should add The Soultaker and Bubblegum Crisis 2040 to that list, those are pretty sweet. ^.^ But yeah, finding out about new anime makes me want to hoard it on DVD. lol

I have a tin full of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, but I've never actually played the game! :P Me too! I just like looking at them.
My favourites are the Dark Magician, Celtic Gaurdian, Change of Heart and Black Luster Soldier...purely because they are mentioned in the abridged series and it gives me the chance to quote lines from it!! xD
I forgot which ones are my favorites, since I can't really remember. >.<

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-27-2012, 12:59 PM
You should add The Soultaker and Bubblegum Crisis 2040 to that list, those are pretty sweet. ^.^ But yeah, finding out about new anime makes me want to hoard it on DVD. lol

I forgot which ones are my favorites, since I can't really remember. >.<

Really? Have never heard of them here on AF, could you make a short description of them for me please? :)
Thanks for those suggestions already!! :D

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

And btw your signature and avatar are pretty nice :P

Bamboobowl
06-28-2012, 12:34 AM
I know I've posted before, but people are entitled to know this about me; I secretly enjoy the Twilight series. (Yes, I'm ashamed of myself)

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-28-2012, 04:45 AM
I know I've posted before, but people are entitled to know this about me; I secretly enjoy the Twilight series. (Yes, I'm ashamed of myself)

I just hate it :P But if you really enjoy it definetely don't need to be ashamed of yourself :)

Now, some more stuff about me... when I was a kid (less than 2 years old!) my mom oftenly played a CD of classic music piano in the livingroom while she was taking care of me and one time, as I liked it so much, I sent shush to everybody who entered and started talking, so just I stayed alone and quitley listening to it ah ah :P

Guess I thought:

Jozette
06-28-2012, 09:45 AM
:elephant:'m a vegetarian! and I ain't scared of him

Princess Cupcake
06-28-2012, 12:45 PM
I have a candy stash in my desk drawer.

marvelangga
06-28-2012, 11:39 PM
1) Guilty pleasures: i like sweets like doughnuts, chocolates, ice cream, etc.
2) Fetishes: i like girls in ponytails
3) Strange obsessions: air drumming even in public
4) A unique characteristic about yourself: i tend to act cute like an innocent child in real and virtual life
5) How you dress: mediocre/ no taste for fashion
6) Something that you ponder often: love, reality, science, etc.
7) Your deepest darkest secret: secret~ xD

Howdy
06-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Guilty pleasures: N/A
Fetishes: loli, panties, thigh, thigh-high, thigh gap, white panties
Strange obsessions: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Unique characteristic: N/A
How you dress: Crew-neck and jeans
Something that you ponder often: N/A
Your deepest darkest secret: ...

R0AM
06-29-2012, 04:37 AM
1) Guilty pleasures: Shows like Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars etc:eek:
2) Fetishes: Girls with glasses
3) Strange obsessions: I have to go outside if its raining.
4) A unique characteristic about yourself: I'm to honest for my own good.
5) How you dress: Casual
6) Something that you ponder often: Humanity, Existence, Self etc
7) Your deepest darkest secret: I'm a Broney

Thefringedninja
06-29-2012, 08:08 AM

I liked the books, but then I watched the films and I hate how popular it has gotten! I'm a bit weird in the way that I don't like it when my favourite series get too popular! All the obsessive Twihards get on my nerves.

Mini-Hawk
06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Guilty pleasures: Whenever people touch my arm i get this really good tingly feeling.
Fetishes: Girls who know martial arts turn me on
Strange obsessions: Creating my own foods, because i really like cooking.
A unique characteristic about yourself: Around my friends I'm like the quiet dark one of the group, but around my family I'm more loose, and i accidentally act like an idiot. Which has earned me the name Short Bus. Also i have this weird laugh where it sounds like i'm choking, its really embarassing!
How you dress: Until recently i would never wear jeans because i thought they felt like cardboard, but know i think there comfy, like a puppy!
Something that you ponder often: how to learn people from inside and out
Your deepest darkest secret: I have this crush on a girl I've liked for 3 years, but i dont know how to talk to her... or girls in general. She probably thinks I'm a geek!

bardabe
07-01-2012, 02:10 AM
i guess the only weird fact about me is that I can't understand people, my social skills suck I'm that weird quiet kid int he back of the class with the huge crush that just keeps quiet all the time *le sigh*

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Guilty pleasures: Gums, chocolate bars, ice creams and well, food in general, I really ate a lot xD
Fetishes: My gf :P
Strange obsessions: Everything in my desk has to be in the exact place or I guet a bit annoyed, lol
A unique characteristic about yourself: I think I'm kind and a good person (but that's not unique :P)
How you dress: Normal lol, don't loose much time with cloathing
Something that you ponder often: Humanity, Existence, Self etc
Your deepest darkest secret: I am Kira but I don't like using my Death Note xD

Sadrith
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Hmm curious fact about me I always seem to somehow go for gals with family problems.

Explorer Oak
07-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Hmm curious fact about me I always seem to somehow go for gals with family problems.

Hmm, so you like to play the role of the protector is it? Or maybe you just like to have them understand what pain is, so that they don't take everything in life for granted. I can understand that.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Guilty pleasures: Gums, chocolate bars, ice creams and well, food in general, I really ate a lot xD
Fetishes: My gf :P
Strange obsessions: Everything in my desk has to be in the exact place or I guet a bit annoyed, lol
A unique characteristic about yourself: I think I'm kind and a good person (but that's not unique :P)
How you dress: Normal lol, don't loose much time with cloathing
Something that you ponder often: Humanity, Existence, Self etc
Your deepest darkest secret: I am Kira but I don't like using my Death Note xD

I knew it... Then there is no point in hiding it now. I'm L. And i am going to bring you down! X)

I to ponder life and existence... All the time actuly.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

i guess the only weird fact about me is that I can't understand people, my social skills suck I'm that weird quiet kid int he back of the class with the huge crush that just keeps quiet all the time *le sigh*

I know that feal man, it's hard to break out of that shell. But wow, you're 22?! I kind of just grew out if it with the help of friends family and a few pushes in the right direction.

Get out of that as fast as you can. I know for a fact it's not easy, but it's somthing That will hold you back your whole life. Ahahahaha! Sorry for being all dramatic and stuff, it's just me regreting all the years of me passing by oppertunitys due to my shyness. X) Best of luck man.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Guilty pleasures: Whenever people touch my arm i get this really good tingly feeling.
Fetishes: Girls who know martial arts turn me on
Strange obsessions: Creating my own foods, because i really like cooking.
A unique characteristic about yourself: Around my friends I'm like the quiet dark one of the group, but around my family I'm more loose, and i accidentally act like an idiot. Which has earned me the name Short Bus. Also i have this weird laugh where it sounds like i'm choking, its really embarassing!
How you dress: Until recently i would never wear jeans because i thought they felt like cardboard, but know i think there comfy, like a puppy!
Something that you ponder often: how to learn people from inside and out
Your deepest darkest secret: I have this crush on a girl I've liked for 3 years, but i dont know how to talk to her... or girls in general. She probably thinks I'm a geek!

You know, some girls think geeks are cute belive it or not. :) Give it a shot lover boy.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-04-2012, 04:57 AM
I knew it... Then there is no point in hiding it now. I'm L. And i am going to bring you down! X)

I to ponder life and existence... All the time actuly.

Ah ah, but Kira won't give up, so let's face eachother in the biggest brain fight ever, I'll be the God of the New World and you will happen to die in the process :P

Well, guess sometimes it's good not to think that much :)

Sadrith
07-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Explorer Oak: Suppose I never thought of it that way. I do always try to show everyone there is almost always something good in life.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Explorer Oak: Suppose I never thought of it that way. I do always try to show everyone there is almost always something good in life.

And you do very well 'cause definetely there is always something good on somebody's life, always no matter the circunstances, the fact that you're already alive is/should be good :)

Mini-Hawk
07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the support! I decided to ask her out, was rejected, but i asked her out. Which i think is good for my self esteem... i think?
_

AkanoYoru
07-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Curious facts about me, huh?

1) Guilty pleasures: Meeting new people
2) Fetishes: the female form is beautiful in whatever shape it may be (so profound...)
3) Strange obsessions: plans to make a mech a la evangelion (not as big), my record player
4) A unique characteristic about yourself: I scare people somehow just by walking around... I think it's my gaze. I can also bike 8 miles in 30 minutes using a bike I got from Walmart 10 years ago.
5) How you dress: Formal when I can -see avatar.
6) Something that you ponder often: Why do I keep coming home? It sucks.
7) Your deepest darkest secret: I am an emotionally sensitive person, Meaning I have a good grasp of the emotions of those surrounding me. Recognizing this knowledge beyond a "gut feeling" is a different story entirely: I'm no esper (either that or a really crappy one).

Explorer Oak
07-06-2012, 01:08 PM
And you do very well 'cause definetely there is always something good on somebody's life, always no matter the circunstances, the fact that you're already alive is/should be good :)

Ok ok, lets not get all lovy dovey over here 'aight?! Keep it on the down low... -.-"

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Thanks for the support! I decided to ask her out, was rejected, but i asked her out. Which i think is good for my self esteem... i think?
_

Brother, i have nothing but respect for you. You acomplished somthing truly hard, and even though it didn't work out, you gotta keep you head up.

Listen here... You now know the worst that can happen when asking a girl out, and if you think about it, it wasn't bad at all. She said no, and you move on with your life. While that may have damged your self-esteam, can't you agree that you now feel more confident in asking a girl out, if the need arises again? You've heard it a million times man, and it's for a reason; There is plenty of fish in the see! Well, the reason is 'cause it's true.

What was it... 3 monthes ago it think. I asked a girl out who i'd been crushing on for a while. Got rejected, no sweat, got over it. Oh sheet, i've been ranting for a while... Awkie...

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Ok ok, lets not get all lovy dovey over here 'aight?! Keep it on the down low... -.-"
Ah ah, sorry about it :P

So more curious facts...
- I used to run about 8km a day
- My brother doesn't speak to me
- I grew about 5cm tall and fattened about 5 kg on 3 months some years ago

Explorer Oak
07-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Curious facts about me, huh?

1) Guilty pleasures: Meeting new people
2) Fetishes: the female form is beautiful in whatever shape it may be (so profound...)
3) Strange obsessions: plans to make a mech a la evangelion (not as big), my record player
4) A unique characteristic about yourself: I scare people somehow just by walking around... I think it's my gaze. I can also bike 8 miles in 30 minutes using a bike I got from Walmart 10 years ago.
5) How you dress: Formal when I can -see avatar.
6) Something that you ponder often: Why do I keep coming home? It sucks.
7) Your deepest darkest secret: I am an emotionally sensitive person, Meaning I have a good grasp of the emotions of those surrounding me. Recognizing this knowledge beyond a "gut feeling" is a different story entirely: I'm no esper (either that or a really crappy one).

Well said friend, thank you for sharing. It looks like i'm not alone acording to #7. :)

AkanoYoru
07-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Well said friend, thank you for sharing. It looks like i'm not alone acording to #7. :)
Yup, there's plenty of people such as you and I around. It's nice not to be alone.
Now if only we could take advantage of The Global Consciousness project...

luz~
07-06-2012, 02:32 PM
-Guilty pleasures Food, mainly fatty foods, ice cream pizza candy the whole shebang.
-Feddeshes Tallness, strength, secretly evil, funny,
-Strange obsesions None surprisingly.
-A unuiqe characteristic about yourself I like being close to the person I care about but when I sleep I tend to turn away from him.
-How you dress I dress in many ways, sandals and sneakers, shorts skinny jeans sweats and baggy pants also basketball shorts. Big t shirts tight t shirts girly and boyish. I do what I want.
-Somthing that you ponder often What I'm gonna do to keep myself un-bored.
-Your deepest darkest secret Im an open book so I don't have any.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-06-2012, 06:08 PM

You're not alone indeed :)

Jozette
07-06-2012, 06:08 PM
I'z be trollin.

MVPDJ23
07-06-2012, 06:55 PM
i used to be fat xD but thx to skating i got skinny lol :P im haft otaku haha! not much of a straight up geek cuz i skate and i like it that way xD

Explorer Oak
07-07-2012, 08:25 PM
I'z be trollin.

Hm? You're what now? >:| Lol.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

i used to be fat xD but thx to skating i got skinny lol :P im haft otaku haha! not much of a straight up geek cuz i skate and i like it that way xD

Oooh, now i don't like the sound of that. So are you saying that 50% of Otaku status is obesity? -_-?

MVPDJ23
07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Hm? You're what now? >:| Lol.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Oooh, now i don't like the sound of that. So are you saying that 50% of Otaku status is obesity? -_-?

no! i dont mean it like that i said i used to be fat im not even saying otakus are fat

Meenah
07-07-2012, 11:05 PM
I'z be trollin.

You know how to?

Jozette
07-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Seung-li @ explorer oak. Nope^_^ I lied

Explorer Oak
07-08-2012, 12:22 AM
no! i dont mean it like that i said i used to be fat im not even saying otakus are fat

Aahahaha! Just giving you crap mate! X)

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Seung-li @ explorer oak. Nope^_^ I lied

Oh you! Aah she did it again, haha! -Not >:/

Lol ^_^

Jozette
07-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Aahahaha! I like saying mate! X)

Me too XD sorry I had too out of habit.

Explorer Oak
07-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Me too XD sorry, I pick my butt out of habit.

I know the games you play. ;D Ahahaha!

Jozette
07-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Okay ok I kinda be spamiN too

Disconnected Outsider
07-08-2012, 01:11 AM
For some reason I really like Italian food. xP And I'm not Italian either, so it's not like I'm being picky. I just happen to know what I like. ^.^

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-08-2012, 05:07 AM
For some reason I really like food in general: I eat a lot but since kid I was always really thin, guess I'm just lucky on that :P

Kaleohano
07-08-2012, 06:00 AM
I have this nervous tick. No matter what i do, i just cant stop being a boss. I've tried not being one, but it always seems to fail. I always end up just being a boss again.

Explorer Oak
07-08-2012, 01:08 PM
I have this nervous tick. No matter what i do, i just cant stop being a boss. I've tried not being one, but it always seems to fail. I always end up just being a boss again.

Easy solution brother; Just compare yourself with me. Now, you're nothing close to a boss. Haha!

Disconnected Outsider
07-08-2012, 02:29 PM
I can wake up and still think I'm dreaming sometimes. Only happened a few times, but it still counts. xP

Kaleohano
07-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Easy solution brother; Just compare yourself with me. Now, you're nothing close to a boss. Haha!

Holy crap, you're right! i just shot up to a whole new level! i'm now on the plain that surpasses gods!

Explorer Oak
07-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Holy crap, you're right! i just shot up to a whole new level! i'm now on the plain that surpasses gods!

Ahahahaha! Nice one man. XD

bardabe
07-09-2012, 03:56 AM
I know that feal man, it's hard to break out of that shell. But wow, you're 22?! I kind of just grew out if it with the help of friends family and a few pushes in the right direction.

Get out of that as fast as you can. I know for a fact it's not easy, but it's somthing That will hold you back your whole life. Ahahahaha! Sorry for being all dramatic and stuff, it's just me regreting all the years of me passing by oppertunitys due to my shyness. X) Best of luck man.[COLOR="Silver"]

idk I'm not completely antisocial, it's more like i guess the ""trendy people" or ""hipsters" that I'm surrounded by, I'm from Southern California it's a gift and a curse. weather is great, cars are awesome, and that's pretty much it lol. the vast majority of the people in my age group are amusingly stupid. it's all about fashion, yolo, party, i guess you can say i grew up too fast? I'm just not into any of the things that are "hot" right now it's actually irritating i sometimes think i feel my brain cells committing suicide at the thought of associating with people like that.

the other part of me that just kinda has me all screwed up is that I'm somewhat hopeless romantic, I grew up with a best friend of the opposite sex, we got together in high school, she dumped me it was sort of brutal and idk i guess as how Kim Pine would put it from Scott Pilgrim vs the world. I'm in my mourning period for the past 4 years i guess you can say I'm damaged goods i have lots to offer, just don't have anyone that i click with to share it with. I'm 22 and i have i guess "something pretty good going on" according to what everyone says. I just bleh no one to share it with only reason I'm marching forward is so that I won't have to work much longer.

sabishii1/2
07-09-2012, 08:50 AM
† Guilty pleasures: Food/Eating ( I love food and eating... but when I eat alone I feel guilty because other people don't even have anything to eat... so I make sure that I finish everything in my plate )

† Fetishes: A girl who tie her pony tail with her handkerchief ( I don't really understand why but I see them like a woman who is tough and can take any challenge in life )

† Strange obsessions: Sour foods

† A unique characteristics about yourself: Extremely Over Protective, Stealthy/Sneaky, high sense of hearing ( I can practically sneak up on anyone except my twin sister although she can't sneak on me as well, I can sneak out of class and return without anyone noticing.....)

† How you dress:It depends
- When at home: Plain shirt or sando, shorts and flip flops
- When going out with friends: Polo shirt, Jeans and Sneakers/Rubber Shoes
- When going out alone: Plain shirt, Jeans and Sneakers/Rubber Shoes
- When going to a formal occasion : Of course formal attire

† Something that you ponder often: Stuff like "Is there something left in the fridge", "I hope she didn't accidentally trip herself again" ( my little sister is somewhat clumsy......and she bruise easily )

† Your deepest darkest secrets: I've once participate in torturing a criminal ( a thief to be exact.... we didn't kill him or beat him to death its more of a metal torture and a little electric torture harharhar ), I've tried to kill my cousin once ( I should have killed that perv!!! )

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I can wake up and still think I'm dreaming sometimes. Only happened a few times, but it still counts. xP

Same thing for me, very strange feeling and as most of the times the dreamings were not good, realising the reality had no changed was a great relief :P

Explorer Oak
07-09-2012, 03:18 PM
idk I'm not completely antisocial, it's more like i guess the ""trendy people" or ""hipsters" that I'm surrounded by, I'm from Southern California it's a gift and a curse. weather is great, cars are awesome, and that's pretty much it lol. the vast majority of the people in my age group are amusingly stupid. it's all about fashion, yolo, party, i guess you can say i grew up too fast? I'm just not into any of the things that are "hot" right now it's actually irritating i sometimes think i feel my brain cells committing suicide at the thought of associating with people like that.

the other part of me that just kinda has me all screwed up is that I'm somewhat hopeless romantic, I grew up with a best friend of the opposite sex, we got together in high school, she dumped me it was sort of brutal and idk i guess as how Kim Pine would put it from Scott Pilgrim vs the world. I'm in my mourning period for the past 4 years i guess you can say I'm damaged goods i have lots to offer, just don't have anyone that i click with to share it with. I'm 22 and i have i guess "something pretty good going on" according to what everyone says. I just bleh no one to share it with only reason I'm marching forward is so that I won't have to work much longer.

I live in No Call, i realy don't like it here. I've been to places is So Call like San luis obispo and loved it. But it's like you said, weather, cars, the people arn't anything special. But there are people like that everywhere you go. It's amazing how differant the people are when you compare them to other places.

So i feel you on that man, i can't wait get out of sacramento. There a place out there for everyone where they can feel comfortable and welcome. We are not in those places.

Disconnected Outsider
07-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Same thing for me, very strange feeling and as most of the times the dreamings were not good, realising the reality had no changed was a great relief :P
Yeah, especially that weird space-y dream where I was on a spaceship and kind of falling(I think). Just a tad too freaky for me. ^.^''

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Yeah, especially that weird space-y dream where I was on a spaceship and kind of falling(I think). Just a tad too freaky for me. ^.^''

Ah ah, sometimes when I'm half asleep and I'm thinking of something related to falling my legs kinda fail as if I just missed a stair xD Funny feeling

When I wake up thinking that a dream is true that's usually related to studies, like I failed some subbject or instead that I had a great grade on one (which is pretty frustrating when you find out the results haven't come out yet xD)

Disconnected Outsider
07-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Ah ah, sometimes when I'm half asleep and I'm thinking of something related to falling my legs kinda fail as if I just missed a stair xD Funny feeling

When I wake up thinking that a dream is true that's usually related to studies, like I failed some subbject or instead that I had a great grade on one (which is pretty frustrating when you find out the results haven't come out yet xD)
Haven't had that one. Well, yet anyway. I'm sure I will at some point. Sounds weird enough. Even though I don't have any idea where my dreams come from, they're always based on things that I didn't even have or do anything with. :\

Another fact: I like crunchy peanut butter. ^.^ Not by itself, I mean a sandwich. lol xP

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Haven't had that one. Well, yet anyway. I'm sure I will at some point. Sounds weird enough. Even though I don't have any idea where my dreams come from, they're always based on things that I didn't even have or do anything with. :\

Yeah, it's pretty weird :P Mines normally are related to something I know

Another fact: When I was a kid I was very clumsy at tying my shoes xD

AkanoYoru
07-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I live in No Call, i realy don't like it here. I've been to places is So Call like San luis obispo and loved it. But it's like you said, weather, cars, the people arn't anything special. But there are people like that everywhere you go. It's amazing how differant the people are when you compare them to other places.

So i feel you on that man, i can't wait get out of sacramento. There a place out there for everyone where they can feel comfortable and welcome. We are not in those places.

At least you have people in your area. :sofa:

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 05:07 AM
I usualy shave at night xD

BlackLotus
07-15-2012, 07:42 AM
I dont like condiments:) I eat almost everything plain.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 08:14 AM

Neither do I, when I cook for myself I don't add salt to the food :p

The Ace RailGun
07-15-2012, 10:52 AM
I had really strange and kind of awkward dream consisting of a stargate, the tardis, and black plant like tentacles taking over the world...that was deffenitly the weirdest dream I have ever had...yet it was strangely entertaining.

Explorer Oak
07-15-2012, 01:06 PM
I had really strange and kind of awkward dream consisting of a stargate, the tardis, and black plant like tentacles taking over the world...that was deffenitly the weirdest dream I have ever had...yet it was strangely entertaining.

Oh how i love strange dreams! ^_^

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I used to be like that as a kid. Cheese pizza no toppings 24/7! Haha! :D

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I usualy shave at night xD

I shave in the shower at whatever time of the day that may be. :) My hair is realy starting to fill up my face and i'm not to sure i'm liking it... -.-"

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh how i love strange dreams! ^_^

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I used to be like that as a kid. Cheese pizza no toppings 24/7! Haha! :D

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I shave in the shower at whatever time of the day that may be. :) My hair is realy starting to fill up my face and i'm not to sure i'm liking it... -.-"

Ah ah, but in the shower you have no miror or do you? :p

Lool, that's why my hair is always short, plus no need to comb xD

AnimeBboy
07-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I guess one is that most people don't know I can bboy

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Till some months ago I thought profiterols were some kind of medicine xD

cowtipper
07-15-2012, 04:12 PM
i was abducted by aliens in my dream and then suddenly woke up with a rail cannon in the arena and i was being attacked on all 4 fronts until i morphed the gun into a nuke that only the friendly aliens would servive. then i got drunk in my dream and still feel woozy. what if i really was abducted

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-15-2012, 04:22 PM
i was abducted by aliens in my dream and then suddenly woke up with a rail cannon in the arena and i was being attacked on all 4 fronts until i morphed the gun into a nuke that only the friendly aliens would servive. then i got drunk in my dream and still feel woozy. what if i really was abducted

Lol, don't worry, I'm pretty sure you weren't :p

cowtipper
07-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Uchiha_Luffy (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?291083-Uchiha_Luffy)

I WILL DESTROY YOU... or rather my alien friends will do the dirty work unless you post something better than what your dimwitted posts have been.

elisaelisa
07-16-2012, 08:55 AM
I like to wear sexy leather/latex clothing. Not outside anywhere ofcourse.
I like to make something myself, design it after a game, anime or something that i design myself. I love wearing them and i think they look awsome as i have a sandclock figure.

Theres only few people who know me in reallife who know i like these - my boyfriend, a friend who likes to make them also so we can share ideas and people who i get my material supplies from. thats it, my secret is out now:D

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm a very quite person and I take a lot of time to get asleep!

MariannaB
07-16-2012, 11:14 PM
A lot of people don't know that I speak a little Swedish :) :)

Kaleohano
07-17-2012, 12:26 AM

haha guess what...
http://alllayedout.com/Images/Funny_Pics/graphics/now_we_all_know.jpg

MariannaB
07-17-2012, 02:46 AM
Yes. I feel good now that I've shared it with the world. It's a secret I've been hiding inside of me for a long time (for unknown reasons - I just wanted to) but it feels amazing to have finally shared it!!!!

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-17-2012, 04:34 AM
I sing in two different chorus

ChibiLovett
07-19-2012, 12:55 AM
I was born deaf in my left ear and to this day cannot hear a thing with it. Only my right one works at all, but it works well enough to almost make up for the left one completely. I can feel the vibrations from sound in my left one, though, even if I can't actually hear the sound. It feels really cool. Especially if it's something with a lot of bass. :D

Another interesting fact about my hearing problem, no one caught it until I was in 3rd grade, even with the mandatory hearing and vision checks you got at least once every year in elementary school and a million ear infections as a baby. People can be such geniuses sometimes...

MVPDJ23
07-19-2012, 01:38 AM
i holla at every cute ladys in the streets when i skate xD idc if i dont know them as long as they got their hotness present in the streets xD

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 04:03 AM
I was born with a torticollis which I got diagnosed at 2 months old. Instead of going to physiotherapy (which my parents didn't have time to because of their jobs), my mom made some exercises with me at home - like holding on toys in the opposite side for which my neck was stiff - and in the following appointment I was already healed!
During my childhood I had a torticollis two more times or so, but despite being painful they got lost in like a day.

Ayu 「あゆ」
07-19-2012, 04:50 AM
I have had these dreams for the longest time where I can fly and such. I really love it when I'm deep in the dream bcuz then I feel like I'm not just forcing myself to imagine it and it feels more real. I fly around in very different locations, visit people, or show off that I can fly. It really feels amazing to fly in your dreams. I have sometimes I will just coast around on a broom and fly casually past the scenery whether I was high in the sky or down low where the city life is brustling. I usually don't use a broom to fly tho. I usually just fly Peter Pan style. I'm also fairly strong in my dreams and have jedi-like force powers where I can push and pull the world around me. I can also become near invisible sometimes if I hold my breathe lol. And in my dreams, there is an evil, dark, shadow-like mist or invisible entity that will occasionally appear and try to attack me. If I fail to prevail against it, my body will be overwhelmed by a sensation that almost feels like someone is tickling you and it's super effective. The feeling is very uncomfortable, sort of like getting tickled for real lol, and I'll squirm in my bed, trying to wake myself up, until I finally get out of the dream. And sometimes it takes a few seconds until I can successfully force myself out of my dream. With this "Darkness" entity, I can usually sense when it is going to show up and sometimes there are very clear signs of its presence such as glooming dark clouds forming.

Also, a weird thing I've noticed is that sometimes I get stuck in my dreams even tho I'll be fully aware of my surroundings in the real world. I can feel the fresh air on my hand but I can't even budge nor twitch said hand when this happens. It is the weirdest thing to be fully conscious and not be able to move your arms or open your eyes let alone budge in your sleep. I feel like a vegatable when it happens.

And one more thing that I've notice about myself is that I will NEVER watch a show or anime alone that I think will make me cry. I'll forcibly grab my sister or my best friend and have them watch it with me. I can't ever stand to cry alone and that is especially true with shows like Clannad and Higurashi.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 05:22 AM
Omorishoi! Your dreams seem really cool @Ayu 「あゆ」 (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?287633-Ayu-%E3%80%8C%E3%81%82%E3%82%86%E3%80%8D), thanks a lot for sharing :D

I guess the only thing interesting of my dreams - but still I'm half conscious when that happens - is that when in my mind I fall or miss a step while going down some stairs, my legs move alone as if I indeed was missing a step on the stairs.

Ayu 「あゆ」
07-19-2012, 05:40 AM
Uchiha_Luffy Omg, I do that thing with my leg too! If I trip or fall in my dream, my leg will spazz as if to catch me from falling.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Uchiha_Luffy Omg, I do that thing with my leg too! If I trip or fall in my dream, my leg will spazz as if to catch me from falling.

You do? Ah ah, that's great, exactly what happens with me :) Thought I was the only weirdo that away xD

Explorer Oak
07-19-2012, 06:09 AM
Yes. I feel good now that I've shared it with the world. It's a secret I've been hiding inside of me for a long time (for unknown reasons - I just wanted to) but it feels amazing to have finally shared it!!!!

That's great it makes you feel better, why wouldn't you share that with others? Talent is nothing to be ashamed of. :)

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

I like to wear sexy leather/latex clothing. Not outside anywhere ofcourse.
I like to make something myself, design it after a game, anime or something that i design myself. I love wearing them and i think they look awsome as i have a sandclock figure.

Theres only few people who know me in reallife who know i like these - my boyfriend, a friend who likes to make them also so we can share ideas and people who i get my material supplies from. thats it, my secret is out now:D

Your boyfried must have developed a tight black leather fettish from going out with you. Haha! X)

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

I have had these dreams for the longest time where I can fly and such. I really love it when I'm deep in the dream bcuz then I feel like I'm not just forcing myself to imagine it and it feels more real. I fly around in very different locations, visit people, or show off that I can fly. It really feels amazing to fly in your dreams. I have sometimes I will just coast around on a broom and fly casually past the scenery whether I was high in the sky or down low where the city life is brustling. I usually don't use a broom to fly tho. I usually just fly Peter Pan style. I'm also fairly strong in my dreams and have jedi-like force powers where I can push and pull the world around me. I can also become near invisible sometimes if I hold my breathe lol. And in my dreams, there is an evil, dark, shadow-like mist or invisible entity that will occasionally appear and try to attack me. If I fail to prevail against it, my body will be overwhelmed by a sensation that almost feels like someone is tickling you and it's super effective. The feeling is very uncomfortable, sort of like getting tickled for real lol, and I'll squirm in my bed, trying to wake myself up, until I finally get out of the dream. And sometimes it takes a few seconds until I can successfully force myself out of my dream. With this "Darkness" entity, I can usually sense when it is going to show up and sometimes there are very clear signs of its presence such as glooming dark clouds forming.

Also, a weird thing I've noticed is that sometimes I get stuck in my dreams even tho I'll be fully aware of my surroundings in the real world. I can feel the fresh air on my hand but I can't even budge nor twitch said hand when this happens. It is the weirdest thing to be fully conscious and not be able to move your arms or open your eyes let alone budge in your sleep. I feel like a vegatable when it happens.

And one more thing that I've notice about myself is that I will NEVER watch a show or anime alone that I think will make me cry. I'll forcibly grab my sister or my best friend and have them watch it with me. I can't ever stand to cry alone and that is especially true with shows like Clannad and Higurashi.

Ahahahahaha! Picturing sombody flying from place to place with wide eyed wonder is sooo cheesy. XD

And how could you do that!? Crying is the best part, it lets all those feelings out and makes you feel refreshed afterwords. :D

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 06:18 AM

Swedish is really cool though I don't understand a word of it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8_IocdOd4

elisaelisa
07-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Your boyfried must have developed a tight black leather fettish from going out with you. Haha! X)[COLOR="Silver"]

Haha, not just black, i dont see him complaining though:) Happy days, lol.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Guess this is quite curious, since just a small baby I was really fond of music, my mom told me I shaked my head in contentment when she sang to me and then when I didn't like the song I made ugly faces or tapped my foot in sign of protest xD

Kaleohano
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
I was born with the supremely awesome genes of supremely awesomeness

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I_84a7e8_687631.jpg

Explorer Oak
07-19-2012, 12:20 PM
I was born with the supremely awesome genes of supremely awesomeness

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I_84a7e8_687631.jpg

Oh Der-German, your name may have changed but you're still the same. Ahahahaha!

Kaleohano
07-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Oh Der-German, your name may have changed but you're still the same. Ahahahaha!

hell to the yea! lol

ChibiLovett
07-19-2012, 10:00 PM
I walked before I crawled. Then I discovered crawling was easier and did that instead. xD

Ayu 「あゆ」
07-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Ahahahahaha! Picturing sombody flying from place to place with wide eyed wonder is sooo cheesy. XD

And how could you do that!? Crying is the best part, it lets all those feelings out and makes you feel refreshed afterwords. :D

I'm kind of weird but I actually do love crying to anime like Clannad, but I don't like crying alone. I need somebody to clinge to when I get emotional like that lol. :)

Jozette
07-20-2012, 08:06 PM
I've always wanted to join a visual kei band.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-20-2012, 08:08 PM
I walked before I crawled. Then I discovered crawling was easier and did that instead. xD

You were a smart baby :p

Bulf
07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
-I don't like standing on two legs; I often just stand with one foot on my inner-thigh, so it sort of makes a "4" shape.
-I'm totally double jointed. Though I still have a hard time managing splits.
-Apparently I used to break apples as a kid, not sure why or how.

Aki_Mori
07-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Hm... I'm in love with gay people. I just think that they're awesome. Even though most of my family are homophobics. I also have a huge love for Yaoi abd Shounen-Ai.

Im obsessed with green tea and ramen. I probably indulge around 7-8 cups of green tea a day. :bounce:

<----This has always been my favorite non anime show.

ChibiLovett
07-23-2012, 01:25 AM
I own a three-legged cat. I have to admit, though, the missing leg makes it easier to cuddle with him. x3

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Once I was a kid playing on my countryside house, a grasshopper jumped right into my eye and kept there for the 3 longest seconds of my life xD

Ayu 「あゆ」
07-24-2012, 12:03 AM
I can do the splits both Chinese and American style.

Also, when I lean onto a wall, I never actually lean my back on the wall. Instead, I position my hand between the wall and my back and support myself that way. My hand will be arched off the wall with only my fingertips pressed against the wall and my back is supported by wrist. And I also have one leg pulled up with the foot flat against the wall when I do it too.

I also have this thing where I occasionally collapse if I see something fall. Like if I see someone fall in a movie or video game, it will happen. But usually it happens when something falls in real life like a plastic plate falling to the ground or if someone throws a ball to me. Even if I can catch the ball, the thought of it falling makes me very weak-kneed. The feeling I experience when this happens is like when you go down a big drop on a big rollercoaster and you lose all strength. The feeling almost immediately goes away once I fall and hit the ground, but if I'm sitting or laying down, the feeling will get worse rather than better since I can't fall down if I'm already on the sitting on the ground. It also happens if I just get nervous in general, like stage fright, but stage fright is worse as I get dizzy and really faint. I've gotten better now tho in that I can usually get myself to just fall to my knees instead of going into the fall face first or I just lean against a wall if I think I will fall.

KyouFalls
07-24-2012, 12:42 AM
I have Arachnophobia and Acrophobia, I also have a voice fetish.. Oh and edit here, I Hallucinate from time to time.

GameGeeks
07-24-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm bilingual (though I'm the only one that knows the other language).
I can fly (it's the landing that's the issue).
I can read at a pace of one word a minute.
I can bite stone (though my teeth might not last).
I can survive drinking acid (though only for about thirty seconds).

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-24-2012, 05:32 AM
I can do the splits both Chinese and American style.

Also, when I lean onto a wall, I never actually lean my back on the wall. Instead, I position my hand between the wall and my back and support myself that way. My hand will be arched off the wall with only my fingertips pressed against the wall and my back is supported by wrist. And I also have one leg pulled up with the foot flat against the wall when I do it too.

I also have this thing where I occasionally collapse if I see something fall. Like if I see someone fall in a movie or video game, it will happen. But usually it happens when something falls in real life like a plastic plate falling to the ground or if someone throws a ball to me. Even if I can catch the ball, the thought of it falling makes me very weak-kneed. The feeling I experience when this happens is like when you go down a big drop on a big rollercoaster and you lose all strength. The feeling almost immediately goes away once I fall and hit the ground, but if I'm sitting or laying down, the feeling will get worse rather than better since I can't fall down if I'm already on the sitting on the ground. It also happens if I just get nervous in general, like stage fright, but stage fright is worse as I get dizzy and really faint. I've gotten better now tho in that I can usually get myself to just fall to my knees instead of going into the fall face first or I just lean against a wall if I think I will fall.

We humans can be amusingly strange sometimes :p

Kaleohano
07-24-2012, 11:23 AM
I used to be a Dragon Slayer.
I remember the first time i slew one of the fowl beasts. I was a young lad of but 14 months and i was traveling with my latest bedwarmer known as Cleopatra of Egypt. We were making camp in the middle of the day, because i said so, when out of nowhere this huge red dragon attacked. I was luckily still wearing my armor and immediately engaged in combat.
The battle did not last very long, i shouted "Come at me bro!" and the dragon hesitated at my confidence which was enough time for me to slay the beast.
This yelling was then later adopted and slightly modified in the game "Skyrim." (thats right, you all are actually playing as me)

and for proof, this historic event was captured by the quick and artistic hands of lady Cleopatra.
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/lucassidor/dragon_slayer.jpg

Explorer Oak
07-24-2012, 03:00 PM
I used to be a Dragon Slayer.
I remember the first time i slew one of the fowl beasts. I was a young lad of but 14 months and i was traveling with my latest bedwarmer known as Cleopatra of Egypt. We were making camp in the middle of the day, because i said so, when out of nowhere this huge red dragon attacked. I was luckily still wearing my armor and immediately engaged in combat.
The battle did not last very long, i shouted "Come at me bro!" and the dragon hesitated at my confidence which was enough time for me to slay the beast.
This yelling was then later adopted and slightly modified in the game "Skyrim." (thats right, you all are actually playing as me)

and for proof, this historic event was captured by the quick and artistic hands of lady Cleopatra.
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/lucassidor/dragon_slayer.jpg

Ahahahahaha! You had to use armor to kill a dragon, what a milk drinker! X)

Kaleohano
07-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Ahahahahaha! You had to use armor to kill a dragon, what a milk drinker! X)

its a little more complicated than that. Don't ask me why she drew me clad in steel plate. Remember the location and time of this event. In truth, the armor i wore was Trojan and not intended to protect me from bodily harm. I'm assuming the knightly look is just how she saw me.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Since a couple of years ago the only person who cuts my hair is my mum :p

Kaleohano
07-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Since a couple of years ago the only person who cuts my hair is my mum :p

I had a girlfriend who cut my hair for me. Best part was the way she wanted me to pay her *wink wink cough cough* lol

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-24-2012, 04:19 PM
I had a girlfriend who cut my hair for me. Best part was the way she wanted me to pay her *wink wink cough cough* lol

Lool, I can image what kind of payment that was :p

Ofc you know what I mean xD

Kaleohano
07-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Lool, I can image what kind of payment that was :p

Ofc you know what I mean xD

dude, we got nastier that a fat guy with a jelly doughnut.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-24-2012, 04:34 PM
dude, we got nastier that a fat guy with a jelly doughnut.

Loool, I think we didn't got that point yet xD

Kaleohano
07-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Loool, I think we didn't got that point yet xD

i don't think i can say any more without getting in trouble lol

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-24-2012, 04:40 PM
i don't think i can say any more without getting in trouble lol

Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing :p

Explorer Oak
07-24-2012, 10:22 PM
its a little more complicated than that. Don't ask me why she drew me clad in steel plate. Remember the location and time of this event. In truth, the armor i wore was Trojan and not intended to protect me from bodily harm. I'm assuming the knightly look is just how she saw me.

Aaaah, i see what you are getting at... *ahem* or rather 'getting in' ... So to speak... >.>

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Ok, no more sex jokes on this thread! I'm putting my finger down! >:(

.... Ahahaha who am i kidding. X) Who gives a fu-*Explorer Oak has been banned*

ChibiLovett
07-24-2012, 11:06 PM
^ xD

Despite being a teenage girl, I find it really awkward when my mom or my friends start talking about hot guys, anime or otherwise. I usually just kind of sit quietly and ignore the conversation or try to change the subject since I feel weird contributing to it...unless Johnny Depp is involved. He's my one weakness. :wink:

ACBlackJ0ck
07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
I've never locked a door in a toilet since a long time ago. Even in public toilets. The strangest thing is no-one has ever opened the door to find me sitting there.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-25-2012, 10:26 AM
I've never locked a door in a toilet since a long time ago. Even in public toilets. The strangest thing is no-one has ever opened the door to find me sitting there.

Ha ha, I do the exact same thing! :p And also have been lucky enough not to be interrupted xD

ChibiLovett
07-25-2012, 01:58 PM

I lock the door every time I do anything in the bathroom, even if it's just brushing my hair or something. Dunno why.

Within about a year and a half, I managed to sprain my right ankle four times, my left ankle three, my left knee once, and to fracture my right foot. To this day I'm not sure how I did most of them. Guess I was just a major klutz at that time. :p

PetiteCosette
07-25-2012, 04:27 PM
I like to eat ice. Anyone who finds out always looks at me like I'm crazy but I like it. Also I can't sleep with my bedroom door open. Even if it's hotter than a sauna in the room I will not open it while I sleep.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-25-2012, 06:55 PM
I like to eat ice. Anyone who finds out always looks at me like I'm crazy but I like it. Also I can't sleep with my bedroom door open. Even if it's hotter than a sauna in the room I will not open it while I sleep.

I'm with you with the ice :)
But as for the door it's exactly the opposite for me, even if there's some noise I'll always leave my doors room open when getting to sleep :p

ChibiLovett
07-27-2012, 11:36 PM
I eat tuna fish straight out of the can and even drink the water (not oil, I refuse to touch it if it's in oil). Most people think I'm crazy but it's just one of the weird little things I picked up after living with my mom for 15 years. :P

Bamboobowl
07-29-2012, 09:28 PM
I always talk of how I am proud of myself, confident, but I am actually very insecure and doubtful.

ChibiLovett
07-29-2012, 09:45 PM
People always seem to think I'm really brave and outgoing because of how I dress and how open I am about my more, um, shall we say unpopular or strange interests, opinions, looks, etc. I draw lots of attention from them and stick out in almost any crowd, but none of it is on purpose. In fact, I have almost no self-esteem or confidence, but simply can't stand to not be myself. I used to try and fit in but it got boring and never seemed to work anyways since I always stuck out somehow no matter what I did.

Then again, that kind of thing tends to happen when you idolize people like Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton. I find myself dressing more and more like Miss Anti-Christ of Fashion every day. :p

Explorer Oak
08-01-2012, 10:42 PM
I always talk of how I am proud of myself, confident, but I am actually very insecure and doubtful.

I may slightly understand what you mean. I love who i am and make that apperent to everybody who knows me. However there also a small part of me that is reclusive and shy, somthing i have been battleing since those lonley recess days in 6th grade...

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

People always seem to think I'm really brave and outgoing because of how I dress and how open I am about my more, um, shall we say unpopular or strange interests, opinions, looks, etc. I draw lots of attention from them and stick out in almost any crowd, but none of it is on purpose. In fact, I have almost no self-esteem or confidence, but simply can't stand to not be myself. I used to try and fit in but it got boring and never seemed to work anyways since I always stuck out somehow no matter what I did.

Then again, that kind of thing tends to happen when you idolize people like Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton. I find myself dressing more and more like Miss Anti-Christ of Fashion every day. :p

I know exactly what you mean. And i can realy respect you for that, only being yourself, nothing more, nothing less. I don't exactly have a urge to dress exotic, it's not realy my thing. But i love a person that can be themselfs despite the thought of others. I wish more people would just be themselfs and not whatever is "cool".

You shouldn't feel bad about it, want to hear somthing interesting? Alot of people wish they could do that, they wish they could be themselfs without any regaurd to there posse. I've met some people that get so caught up with what they are not, they litteraly start to go crazy. No in fact you should have all the confidince the world! However that's how the world works, it's sick and twisted and mainstream.

ChibiLovett
08-02-2012, 12:06 AM
I know exactly what you mean. And i can realy respect you for that, only being yourself, nothing more, nothing less. I don't exactly have a urge to dress exotic, it's not realy my thing. But i love a person that can be themselfs despite the thought of others. I wish more people would just be themselfs and not whatever is "cool".

You shouldn't feel bad about it, want to hear somthing interesting? Alot of people wish they could do that, they wish they could be themselfs without any regaurd to there posse. I've met some people that get so caught up with what they are not, they litteraly start to go crazy. No in fact you should have all the confidince the world! However that's how the world works, it's sick and twisted and mainstream.

Well not everyone is a freak like I am. If what you are is like a perfectly normal person, then that's what you should be. I could really care less what you are like as long as you're who you feel comfortable and happy being. :) And I know I should have confidence. But I don't. That's also because of various things happening that I'm not going to go into here.

Whenever I hear big band or swing music, I instinctively start to dance. (Note I never said I dance well. xD) I've even done it in public before and it embarrasses my friends. My mom, on the other hand, starts dancing with me. Glenn Miller, especially, really gets us going. :p How can you not? The music is so catchy!

Explorer Oak
08-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Well not everyone is a freak like I am. If what you are is like a perfectly normal person, then that's what you should be. I could really care less what you are like as long as you're who you feel comfortable and happy being. :) And I know I should have confidence. But I don't. That's also because of various things happening that I'm not going to go into here.

Whenever I hear big band or swing music, I instinctively start to dance. (Note I never said I dance well. xD) I've even done it in public before and it embarrasses my friends. My mom, on the other hand, starts dancing with me. Glenn Miller, especially, really gets us going. :p How can you not? The music is so catchy!

Ahahaha! Although i would probably get embaressed myself, you and your mom sound like a fun bunch to hang out with. :) But, if you wanted me to get goin' in punlic, you'd have to get some elton john or queen playing. Heehe :"3

FstSergeant8595
08-02-2012, 02:07 AM
I'm getting this out now, The reason I watch the animes I do is because in every anime I watch there is always some over arcing relationship between the main character and somebody else, typically the main character is a male who falls in love with a girl (Now and Then Here and There, Elfen Lied, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, FLCL, Ghost Hound, The Place Promised In Our Early Days) or the main character is a girl in love with a boy (Eden of the East, Howl's Moving Castle)

The point I am getting at with this is because other than Bleach and Mushishi, I watch anime because I want to be in a relationship in real life really badly and anime is my only chance to "pretend" if you will that I am in one? That might have been confusing so let me put it in different terms. I get attached to whatever girl the main character is in love with because I wish I was that guy main character. The reason I get so upset when an anime is over is because I almost feel like a relationship for me just broke off since there is no more episodes to "continue my relationship".

I realize this is super deep, so I am sorry I have ranted about this to you all, but until I find "the one" in life, this is how I coupe with not being in a relationship.

Yukisakurakissu
08-02-2012, 07:36 PM
I've have dreams that come true, but don't realized I've had them until it happens... It's like a serious case of deja vu~ freaks me out some times.

ChibiLovett
08-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Ahahaha! Although i would probably get embaressed myself, you and your mom sound like a fun bunch to hang out with. :) But, if you wanted me to get goin' in punlic, you'd have to get some elton john or queen playing. Heehe :"3

I guess I just got used to it after doing it my whole life. I never really got the chance to be embarrassed because it was perfectly normal to me. :P We also have a little problem with randomly, with or without music, breaking out into the Time Warp, the Eagle Rock (from Haunted Honeymoon), or waltzing like in the Mary Martin Peter Pan. We'll also start randomly dancing if certain 80's songs pop up.

Wow I never realized how much we dance until just now.... xD

Zetta7
08-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Everytime im alone in a building, inside a fancy room i check if there isnt any cameras nearby and i start rolling and dodging imaginary lasers >:c

I remember when a couple passing nearby found me...oh geez

Explorer Oak
08-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Everytime im alone in a building, inside a fancy room i check if there isnt any cameras nearby and i start rolling and dodging imaginary lasers >:c

I remember when a couple passing nearby found me...oh geez

Hahaha, you must an amazing imagination. ^_^

TheGuyWalking
08-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Oh gezz where to begin. If only all of you knew.

I guess I will start with just some simple stuff.
When music is playing, and i'm really in the mood for whatever song plays I will start to dance to the beat and sing-a-long no matter where I am. I'm not allowed in SafeWay because I hit an employee in the eye and they saw it as an "Act of violence"
Anyways, what's next.

When i'm alone in my room at night, and not asleep (mainly because of insomnia) I pretend to be a potato that is being peeled and thrown into a pot of boiling water.

I also watch Anime because I want to be more like the bad guys, chill, normally relaxed and have you ever noticed how the bad guys always seem to have the coolest powers? I don't know, i'm just kinda insane I suppose. That's what my parents say anyways!

:)