PDA

View Full Version : Books/Authors You Refuse to Read

pleasant_disorder
04-24-2012, 05:09 AM
This isn't meant to offend anyone. I was just curious what books people won't read and why. In my opinion, there are a lot of good books and authors out there hidden behind writers that somehow ended up getting popular.

Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series - sorry girls and guys...in my opinion her prose is detestable and the storyline sounds like something I would've written when I was 13, fat, and lonely. Nothing against anyone who reads these. I'm sure they're entertaining.

Mass Market Fiction writers like Dean Koontz - I'm a snob when it comes to my fiction. I want to read something that doesn't have the same basic story structure over and over again and challenges my vocabulary. But I at least get why people like these books. Even though they can be predictable, the authors are decent at prose.

Thomas Pynchon - I love literary fiction. I'm a huge fan of Don Delillo, David Foster Wallace, Donald Barthelme etc...but Thomas Pynchon is so dense and full of pop culture references that I just...get lost.

The Bible - Never read, don't see a reason to.

Ayu 「あゆ」
04-24-2012, 06:21 AM
Robin Cook - I read The Intervention (by New York Times Best-Selling Author) and it was THE worst book I had ever read. Over 400 pages and yet so little significance in what is said in its pages, and the plot developement was doornail dead for the first 300 pages with little to offer with the remaining 100 pages.

KageNoNeko
04-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Stephenie Meyer-I picked up The Host and read a little bit and found myself disliking the prose because it seem like a really dull read. Also, because of her Twilight series and the crazy fans that I found, I have the opinion that she can't take a little bit of criticism at all.

Princess Cupcake
04-24-2012, 10:42 AM
Twilight is a book I will never read. I am disappointed in humanity for it becoming so popular. The Bible is a big load of bologna so I won't be reading that either.
Do not take my last statement too seriously. Religion just ain't my cup of tea.

GameGeeks
04-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Stephanie Mayers, she kinda ruined vampires. Not much more to say other then, VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!!!! Well, that and her writing is just plain terrible.

mrpineapple
04-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Ah twilight is what it is.

I can't read Dan brown stuff, the da vinci code & etc. Noty

*Tsuki*
04-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Actually, I'll read anything.

Well. Anything I'll find mildly interesting. I don't really read many fanfictions, though if you count those.
Those people are crazy

Miss Manipulation
04-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Like basically everyone that posted in this thread so far, I will not ever again pick up any books from the Twilight Saga. It's not even Ms. Meyer's writing that bothers me. I think her writing skills make for a decent read but her imagination produced a terrible plot with an absolutely horrible new concept on vampires. When I call a vampire "horrible" I'd like it to be because they scare me or because the blood of my favorite characters is dripping down their fangs. I'd like them to retreat from the light and the only thing that will glisten or sparkle is, once again, the blood of their victim illuminated by the moonlight.

Chris Crutcher. Dear lord, just... Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes bored me to death and no matter how many kids he's helped, there are just certain things within the book that are very unrealistic and either there to make the story go quicker or to attempt (key word: attempt) to inspire those going through terrible times to stay strong and keep going. I will respect him for that, I promise I will. But I don't think I'll be looking at another work of his.

I believe that's all...

Hollow Ichigo
04-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Twilight..

I read the bible. Interesting book I must say. People tell me all the time I live in a fantasy world. My answer to the religious nuts: You must read the bible where people tell you too. Revelations is full of demons, monsters, and Angels.

Captain_Irish
04-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Hey the Bible has some pretty cool passages :D I'm not even religious and I'm like "Whoa...This dude is badass!" Then again it doesn't help that I look up "awesome bible passages."

Anyway back on topic.
Anything by George R.R. Martin. I just do not like his writing style at all, I think he sucks but whatever.

Most Young adult fiction released between 2003 - now. There is just nothing redeemable about most of the titles. Ever since Twilight came out it's gotten worse! Everyone wants vampires in their story. I freaking hate it. That's why I love John Green so much. He writes Young Adult novels but he's not giving in to stereotypes and he won't put popular things like vampires into his stories.

Erm...I can't really name anything else. If I think of anything else I'll come back and post :)

pleasant_disorder
04-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Twilight..

I read the bible. Interesting book I must say. People tell me all the time I live in a fantasy world. My answer to the religious nuts: You must read the bible where people tell you too. Revelations is full of demons, monsters, and Angels.

Ok...admittedly...I've read Revelations and Genesis and it was pretty fun. But the rest of the Bible just kinda bores me. There are interesting anecdotes in there (i.e. Noah and the Whale, the prodigal son, David and Goliath etc), but I think what kills the Bible for me is just all the people that told me I was going to hell when I was in 6th grade because I wanted to branch out into different religions. Lol.

Just thought of another one. Toni Morrison. Look. I'm just saying. Stop beating me over the head with your symbolism. I get it already! Also: I'm not sure why she's so important that she gets mentioned in my college classes and f-in Don Dellilo is skipped over. WTF is that?

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Chris Crutcher. Dear lord, just... Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes bored me to death and no matter how many kids he's helped, there are just certain things within the book that are very unrealistic and either there to make the story go quicker or to attempt (key word: attempt) to inspire those going through terrible times to stay strong and keep going. I will respect him for that, I promise I will. But I don't think I'll be looking at another work of his.

The problem with most "creative non-fiction" is that it's based a non-fiction event, but most authors tend to exploit the event and make it WAY different than it was. Like "A Million Little Pieces".

Luka Megurine
04-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Absolutely anything by Stephenie Meyer. I'm sorry Twi-hards but I cannot stand her writing. I love descriptive passages in novels but I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 5 pages to explain how a guy wasn't there for a couple of days. I'm not going to even bother reading The Host, that's how much I can't stand the writing.

I don't like George Orwell, either. I understood the symbolism in Animal Farm and how it was supposed to show the evils of Communism, however, I didn't enjoy it. Especially not after reading it twice in school.

There was this one author I was reading to feed the stereotypical "I-Love-Paranormal-Romance" craving I had. She or He wrote some book called Nightshade that popular I guess but I just couldn't get hooked on it. The character development was lacking and the plot took too long to really convince me reading this wasn't a waste of time.

I can't read anything by Robert Louis Stevenson. I really just didn't like his novels/stories. I could barely get to 100 pages of Kidnapped and the Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was hard just to complete for school.

Finally, my last author is Tolkien. I don't like High-Fantasy. I won't deny that he's a critically-acclaimed author but I dislike the concept of his stories. I need to be drawn in with something and that's what is missing for me with Tolkien's work.

Well, I hope I didn't offend anyone. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Reviewer03
04-26-2012, 02:39 AM
I don't like George Orwell, either. I understood the symbolism in Animal Farm and how it was supposed to show the evils of Communism, however, I didn't enjoy it. Especially not after reading it twice in school.

Who cares about the Animal farm that one is really not good - read 1984

As for me - I will never touch Harry Potter I simply hate it - especially how a simple children book can by artificially inflated into something much greater by the media

pleasant_disorder
05-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Hate for Orwell?! Lol. J/k. This isn't a thread where people should get offended. Have you read 1984 Luka Megurine?? It's good stuff. Big Brother is always watching. ;)

I haven't read Harry Potter. But I keep meaning to. Her world is apparently well developed and the characters are grood (great and good).

nanashipiero
05-17-2012, 04:56 PM
*sees this thread*

*ahem* Danielle Steel. 'nuff said.

RyuTama
05-17-2012, 07:37 PM
As for me - I will never touch Harry Potter I simply hate it - especially how a simple children book can by artificially inflated into something much greater by the media

You do realize that the entire series wasn't intended for kids, right? The books are primarily aimed at an audience that is respective with Harry's. IE, Book One was meant to be appropriate for 11 year olds, and Book 7 was aimed for 17 and up. That's one thing that I liked about Harry Potter; I was able to grow up with the characters. Name one thing from books 5+ that made them children's books, because I considered them pretty dark, even as a 16 year old, lol~.

Anyway as for author's that I'd never read, well, I dunno. I read the Twilight Saga simply because I had heard good and bad things about the book, and I wanted to see it for myself. Imo, it was badly written with a mediocre storyline, and I disliked the image that she attributed to vampires, but I don't see a reason to go to extremes such as posting hate blogs or burning the books, which I have seen some people do. If you ask me doing that's just about as annoying and attention-seeking as the (majority of) fans themselves, so... yeah. :l

DeathBlade/13.666
05-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Well, Fanfics, overly dramatic crap, and romance stuff I refuse to read. Nothing personal, but I'm just not into that sort of stuff and never have been. I don't mind a little drama, but when it starts becoming a soap opera, I'm done.

Kiss of Death
06-10-2012, 07:33 AM
mrpineapple I would say Dan Brow is original stories. What happened is that everyone else started making similar stories and trashed him. I was reading his books when I was just 14 and till this day I love him. I think it's just not yout type, ne?

I have a confesion... I finished reading all twilight books just to see what it is. That is 4 days of my life I regret...

What else I wouldn't read. Anything about vampire love (there's too much of those books around) and anything about zombie love (new thing, very.. gross in my opinion)

I am fan of Harry Potter, but maybe because of age or smth I'm not reading books about teens in other magical worlds anymore

Ayu 「あゆ」
06-10-2012, 07:46 AM
I never read the Twilight books but I saw some of the movies. It's good with the action in my opinion but not with the love story. It's such a superficial relationship from the very get go, and the romantic conflict with Edward and Jacob is pretty superficial. Both are in love with her for no real reason. Nothing builds the way I want a love story to build. And I'm pretty sure if Edward or Jacob ever got asked "why do you love me," they'd be deer in the headlights.

Thefringedninja
07-06-2012, 08:18 AM
I'm not offended xD lol But I like Animal Farm :)
I personally don't see it as a novel which wants to show 'evils' of Communism, but instead I think he is trying to show us that he thinks in reality political systems will always return to how they originally were, despite years of conflict and a lengthy revolution process.
The book is political and based on his ideology, so not everyone is going to agree with it. I don't agree with it, but I appreciate the novel for what it is.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I don't read anything by Richard Dawkins...which is annoying as the majority of books regarding Biology tend to be written by him in my library.
Reason?
I am not hating on atheists, as most of my friends are atheists and I respect they are entitled to their own beliefs as I am entitled to mine. What I can't stand is pushy atheists or pushy people (*cough* Westbro Baptist Church) in general to be honest. Richard Dawkins is always insulting religious people in general and if you see him in interviews he comes across as dominating and agressive. He just doesn't seem to understand that nobody who has a firm belief is going to be swayed by him shouting in their face...in fact it will just make them switch off and refuse to listen to anything that he is saying.
Why can't we all just get along?!

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Twillight series, I guess

threewolves
07-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Yeah I dont see me picking up any Twilight books, vampires dont sparkle. :)

Really for me, its not really authors I wont pick up, but genres. I will usually give authors second chances if I didnt like previous work, as long as its the genre I like reading. For instance, Terry Brooks, I really was bord with the Shannara series, but have tried other stuff, just cause maybe it was just that series I didnt like.

Steven21088
07-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Stephanie Meyer's I don't think I need to give reasons, you have already given enough.
Anything on crime, it really does bore me I don't know why.
J.K Rowling. Her books really don't seem to interest me at all.

AkanoYoru
07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
I will not read the Twilight series, as it romanticizes vampires. Vampires are supposed to be the embodiment of the id and have no self-control.
I will not read the bible. The Boomer Bible yes, but the standard Bible no.
I find older works amusing in their writing style (HG Wells, Tolkein, Fitzgerald).
I'll ever read are western teenage dramas (slice of life?). Anime, manga and light novels on the other hand I would. There is a freshness in the eastern media that I enjoy greatly.

Yurika
07-06-2012, 05:09 PM
The Twilight series. I tried a chapter, the main character annoyed me.

*Tsuki*
07-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Absolutely anything by Stephenie Meyer. I'm sorry Twi-hards but I cannot stand her writing. I love descriptive passages in novels but I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 5 pages to explain how a guy wasn't there for a couple of days. I'm not going to even bother reading The Host, that's how much I can't stand the writing.

Actually, it was 3/4 of the book to describe the six months Edward was away. xD
That is, if you're talking about New Moon. Unless you're speaking of some other point. That is highly possible.

Seriously, though, let us talk about Twilight. Obviously most of the people here either refuse to read Twilight or really hated it when they did read it.
I read twilight and new moon as I haven't yet found an interest in finishing it. The writing is mediocre but not the worst thing to ever exist. I think it's the hype it got that was undeserved and that attracted the anti-twilight people. I really don't see why people put it on lists like that. It's not really worth reading, but in the same regard, it's not worth putting on a list of things you will never read, either. The first half of twilight was boring and had basically nothing interesting. New Moon just sucked. She was depressed for months on end over a guy she didn't even know. Let's be serious, here. That was ridiculous. But of course, her character to begin with was nothing special and pointless without Edward around. She was never able to do anything and was quite boring if you listened to anything she said when she was around people. Hardly ever answering to people and running away from people when they tried to be friends with her. I had no idea why so many guys would suddenly be madly in love with such a boring girl when all she did was sit around doing nothing but mope and hate on people. She said herself that she wasn't very nice to look at, which is hard to imagine in full considering there was never much detail given to her character.
All twilight was was another princess story about a weak girl who can't survive without her "dark prince." Seriously, it was a wash and not worth it but not worth the hate, either. There are so many worse stories out there. Sure, most of the characters were underdeveloped and let's face it, there were waay too many of them, but it wasn't that bad.
And honestly, the movies didn't help it at all. Before the movies, I actually really liked Edward's character. He was an amazingly sarcastic bastard and I loved that. His casting was just horrible, we all agree, but overall he could have had a lot of potential. Had it not been for the sparkling being in the sun. He could read people's minds which was pretty awesome as well. Of course, he was still a weak character depicted in so many different stories it's impossible to count, but if people didn't like the character it wouldn't be in so many stories, right?

Basically, that's all twilight is. A boring, over-hyped series that should have gone to the back of the shelf in a library no one goes to. Yet it somehow attracted millions of people to love and despise it more than their mother's tuna casserole.

ChibiLovett
07-11-2012, 03:02 PM
^ EPIC WIN!

Save for the obvious with Stephanie Meyer, though I did attempt Twilight before it got popular and couldn't make it more than a quarter of the way into it then, there's not really anything I won't read. I'm pretty open to at least give anything a try.

pleasant_disorder
07-24-2012, 10:07 AM
That is, if you're talking about New Moon. Unless you're speaking of some other point. That is highly possible.

Seriously, though, let us talk about Twilight. Obviously most of the people here either refuse to read Twilight or really hated it when they did read it.
I read twilight and new moon as I haven't yet found an interest in finishing it. The writing is mediocre but not the worst thing to ever exist. I think it's the hype it got that was undeserved and that attracted the anti-twilight people. I really don't see why people put it on lists like that. It's not really worth reading, but in the same regard, it's not worth putting on a list of things you will never read, either. The first half of twilight was boring and had basically nothing interesting. New Moon just sucked. She was depressed for months on end over a guy she didn't even know. Let's be serious, here. That was ridiculous. But of course, her character to begin with was nothing special and pointless without Edward around. She was never able to do anything and was quite boring if you listened to anything she said when she was around people. Hardly ever answering to people and running away from people when they tried to be friends with her. I had no idea why so many guys would suddenly be madly in love with such a boring girl when all she did was sit around doing nothing but mope and hate on people. She said herself that she wasn't very nice to look at, which is hard to imagine in full considering there was never much detail given to her character.
All twilight was was another princess story about a weak girl who can't survive without her "dark prince." Seriously, it was a wash and not worth it but not worth the hate, either. There are so many worse stories out there. Sure, most of the characters were underdeveloped and let's face it, there were waay too many of them, but it wasn't that bad.
And honestly, the movies didn't help it at all. Before the movies, I actually really liked Edward's character. He was an amazingly sarcastic bastard and I loved that. His casting was just horrible, we all agree, but overall he could have had a lot of potential. Had it not been for the sparkling being in the sun. He could read people's minds which was pretty awesome as well. Of course, he was still a weak character depicted in so many different stories it's impossible to count, but if people didn't like the character it wouldn't be in so many stories, right?

Basically, that's all twilight is. A boring, over-hyped series that should have gone to the back of the shelf in a library no one goes to. Yet it somehow attracted millions of people to love and despise it more than their mother's tuna casserole.

That is exactly why it's on my DO NOT READ list. I want to be entertained and taken away from my world...not bored. And as a prose lover, no she isn't the worst. There are tons of mass-market fiction writers out there MUCH worse, but she's still bad. If you read people like David Foster Wallace and Amy Hempel, then pick up a twilight series book, you tend to ask, "Did she really just put three adjectives to explain how Edwards hair was well-managed?"

Now, you are right, it's not worth expending the energy to hate. But as a writer...I feel that I must say...when people get undeserved hype and there really are these AMAZING books out there written by fantastic authors...yeah...I get a little upset. It's like spitting in someone's face to me. "You wrote this awesome thing about life that conveys the way humans interact with one another perfectly, but see this waaaaaay less awesome thing, we're gonna amp it up instead." And that's why I can justify hating it. Maybe it's not Stephanie Meyer's fault, but damnit, it's certainly HER book.

elisaelisa
07-25-2012, 03:33 AM
As it seems im not the only one who have no desire whatsoever to read anything by Stephanie Meyer's, Twilight Does not seem to be my cup of tea, as i did start it once, but i put it down for the reason that writing style was like a random 10-years olds story. The writing style was just too bad...about as bad as my spelling/style/repetitions in this comment here.
But as a writer i would expect someone to show more effort.

That said - there is actually no writers who i totally refuse to read. Even though i said i have no desire to read her books for example, i am probably at some point in my life still taking and reading them to know what the big hype was about for example.

Sometimes i read stuff that i either don't really like or that i don't take seriously at all, but what offers me some light reading or comparision with some other writers. Also to keep in contact with what majority likes and jumps around like crazy about:D
To critisize i want to know the subject too, hahahaha

Eleke
07-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Laurel K. Hamilton or whatever her name is. The author of the Anita Blake series. It started off so good! It was an excellent urban fantasy series starring a well-developed female lead who helped fight crime and solve mysteries with a bit of sexiness to make the ladies get all hot and bothered. Then at around book 6 is wasn't about that anymore. It was about the main character having sex with as many people as possible under the sun. I'm okay with a good smutty novel, but she offered a fantasy detective story and then turned around and gave her readers something different. And then publicly insulted the readers who didn't like the later books. Call me weird, but I don't want to read about a main character who RAPED A MENTALLY DISABLED MAN and had it be treated as being A-OK.

Also I refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey. Not because it's a smut novel or about BDSM. But because it's portrayal of BDSM is terrible and it makes me horrified that people are reading it and thinking that's what happens in kinky relationships. The main male character isn't kinky - he's creepy, and manipulative, and a terrible person. If you're curious about why he makes a bad Dom message me - I don't think the mods will be okay with me going on about it here.

Sankyo Sentina
07-30-2012, 01:13 AM
Since in japan i dont have the faintest idea what twilight is... doesnt sound good either anyway i like manga and fantasy books.

Clayton_n
08-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Hunger Games

Twilight

Uncanny X-Man
08-11-2012, 03:33 PM
50 Shades of Grey because from what I hear from people it sounds horrible, also, I don't watch porn sitting next to you so don't read your porn sitting next to me!

Bulf
08-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Charlie Bone; I hate Jenny Nimmo's style, font choice, and double spacing.
Hunger Games; because I like my novels on the "not-that-predictable" side.
Anything in first person; don't ask.

GX7
08-12-2012, 03:04 AM
I refuse to read the Twilight series. Only because it just takes vampires and make them less scary than they should be. When I think of vampires. I think of horrifying beings with a bad case of porphyria and immortality. Like Alcuard from Hellsing, Dracula from the Bram Stoker novel and Castlevania series. Even Blade from the comic books, anime and films. They are meant to be feared and not glomped by fangirls who have wet dreams of sleeping with these vampires.

I also refuse to read anything from the creator of Scientology. Mainly Battlefield Earth. It's not because of the crappy movie. It's because the guy just insults humanity's common sense and intelligence. I wonder why Hollywood celebrities would join such a stupid cult that thinks it's a religion because they get tax breaks? How stupid can they be for believing in this bulls---? Apparently in the movie and book of Battlefield Earth. Our descendents have devolved back into cavemen in the year 3000 A. D. after aliens who use shoe laces to prevent from becoming irradiated. Wow... Just wow... This guy is all of a sudden an expert on human evolution? Could've fooled me. Plus let's not get into Scientology's theory of humanities origin. Let's just say the human origin plot in the movie Prometheus sounds better than Scientology's theory any day. It just makes more sense than a UFO piloted by an extraterrestrial crashing into an volcano. Seriously? A crispy fried alien is our creator? I thought volcanoes only destroy and not create life.

FstSergeant8595
08-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Twilight. Why? Because it is so mainstream and hyped up. Also because like GX7 said, the vampires are not scary, they are all ripped and sparkly.

Thefringedninja
09-14-2012, 08:45 AM
I've added 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to my miss list! Read one section and agree with the critics. It's like a bad fanfic!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Also I refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey. Not because it's a smut novel or about BDSM. But because it's portrayal of BDSM is terrible and it makes me horrified that people are reading it and thinking that's what happens in kinky relationships. The main male character isn't kinky - he's creepy, and manipulative, and a terrible person. If you're curious about why he makes a bad Dom message me - I don't think the mods will be okay with me going on about it here.

I agree, it worries me that the story is all about a woman forced into that kind of a relationship.
If you're into BDSM, that's fair enough, but forcing another into it without consent is rape, not romance!

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Completely agree!
I read it back when it wasn't popular (lol, I sound like a hipster!) and I thought it was ok. It could've been better, but I took no offence to it at all.
I just don't understand why such an unremarkable book has become so popular...it's not like it's overly sexy or anything as there is only one major sex scene and it is in the last book! There a thousands of other books published before it which follow the same old forbidden romance theme, but they've never managed to be projected in such a way by the media as Twilight has.

RyuTama
09-14-2012, 03:58 PM
I've added 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to my miss list! Read one section and agree with the critics. It's like a bad fanfic!

"Gilbert Gottfried reads Fifty Shades of Grey". Youtube it. Too inappropriate to post here but it's absolute gold.

Jasanime
09-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Absolutely, I would never read 50 Shades of Grey or Twilight. I'm having a go at Agatha Christie atm, but finding it hard to get into...

Thefringedninja
09-15-2012, 09:40 AM
"Gilbert Gottfried reads Fifty Shades of Grey". Youtube it. Too inappropriate to post here but it's absolute gold.

I will check this out later ;D

Jasmineee
09-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Fifty Shades of Grey and Twilight. Not for me.
I heard that Fifty Shades of Grey started out as a fanfic for Twilight..... o.O

vrarsenal
09-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Absolutely, I would never read 50 Shades of Grey or Twilight. I'm having a go at Agatha Christie atm, but finding it hard to get into...
Once you get into it, you'll like it. Some of them are amazing, for instance "Hercule Poirot's Christmas". That was probably my favorite.

ms.Purdy
09-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Justin bieber biographys!!!!!!!!! :(

FatalEnd21
09-15-2012, 09:05 PM
I refuse to read Twilight and The Hunger Games. -_-

OminousCloud
09-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I tend to shy away from books which seem to have undeserved hype. I did read the first volume of the Twilight series, it's a bit wrong to criticise the content of something you've never read. It was beyond terrible, I'm still not sure what the appeal of the series is.

50 Shades of Grey is on my skip list too, but that's more because of content.

Tenrou Nogitsune
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
50 Shades of Gray...for obvious reasons

AshureeChan
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
*cough* Twilight *cough* lol

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Justin bieber biographys!!!!!!!!! :(

Hahahaha that made my day XD