View Full Version : Sick Puppies

AshureeChan
04-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Band: Sick Puppies
Genre: Rock
Origin: Sydney, Australia
First Album: "Welcome to the Real World"
My favorite songs: "Riptide" & "You're Going Down"

My friend recently introduced them to me. I really like them so far.

Anyone else??

Ryuu No Kage
04-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Same although I prefer most of the songs from dressed up as life.

AshureeChan
04-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Same although I prefer most of the songs from dressed up as life.
Cool I haven't downloaded that album yet.

Ryuu No Kage
04-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Try the album out its really good.

AshureeChan
04-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Try the album out its really good.
Okay, I most definitely will :)

Miss Manipulation
04-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh, ok. So then I actually know two bands that are from Australia. I personally favor the songs on Tri Polar. Especially Should've Known Better and You're Going Down (which was actually the first song I heard by them).

AshureeChan
04-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh, ok. So then I actually know two bands that are from Australia. I personally favor the songs on Tri Polar. Especially Should've Known Better and You're Going Down (which was actually the first song I heard by them).

I like that CD best too. You're Going Down is one of my favorites and I like Should've Known Better too. My first song by them was Riptide.

Ryuu No Kage
05-05-2012, 08:33 PM
The dressed up as life album os definitely worth it all the songs are full of emotions and a deep meaning behind it.

AshureeChan
06-07-2012, 09:29 PM
The dressed up as life album os definitely worth it all the songs are full of emotions and a deep meaning behind it.

I'll definitely try it out soon :)

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-17-2012, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=AshureeChan;2671000]Band: Sick Puppies
My favorite songs: "Riptide" & "You're Going Down"=QUOTE]

I didn't know them but thanks to you I start to like them :) tabbed "sick puppies" on youtube and heard maybe, such a great song.
The vocalist's voice is so warm and nice, maybe will maybe be one of my fav songs in a while ah ah

What over bands are you fond of? I really like Sum 41, Simple Plan, MCR, 30 seconds to mars, Secondhand serenade, AAR, Yellowcard... well, I guess you already got the idea :P

AshureeChan
06-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Band: Sick Puppies
My favorite songs: "Riptide" & "You're Going Down"

I didn't know them but thanks to you I start to like them :) tabbed "sick puppies" on youtube and heard maybe, such a great song.
The vocalist's voice is so warm and nice, maybe will maybe be one of my fav songs in a while ah ah

What over bands are you fond of? I really like Sum 41, Simple Plan, MCR, 30 seconds to mars, Secondhand serenade, AAR, Yellowcard... well, I guess you already got the idea :P

Yeah my friend got me addicted lol

and hmmm as far as bands that actually sing in english? XD I like RED, Pillar, Skillet, 12 Stones, Family Force 5, and random other bands.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Yeah my friend got me addicted lol

and hmmm as far as bands that actually sing in english? XD I like RED, Pillar, Skillet, 12 Stones, Family Force 5, and random other bands.

Yeah, I really like Sick Puppet vocalist' style, tks for makin' me aware of their existence :)

Well, I don't know if I got your question but yes, the bands I said sing in English :P as for the japanese ones, I honestly just know the ones who sing the opening in the animes (the endings normally are songs I'm not fond with, so just skip it to see the preview of the next episode xD)