PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] God of War: Ascension

Hanamaru Kunikida
04-19-2012, 02:45 PM
I told myself I wouldn't make another thread but...it's GOD OF WAR and it's a must, especially since it's hot news around gaming forums and gaming sub-forums.

http://youtu.be/9zosM9pUnWk
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/19/god-of-war-ascension-is-coming-to-ps3/
Games comes out Spring 2013

For those who don't know this game has been announced for a while an rumored as God of War IV however that's not the case. This game will serve as a prequel, even before Chain of Olympus (PSP) so waaay before Kratos did contact with Ares...which means when he was just a Spartan General.

Order of God of War games:

Chains of Olympus
God of War
Ghost of Sparta
Betrayal (mobile game published by Sony but that doesn't count since it's not canon)
God of War II
God of War III

I can't imagine playing as Kratos as a mere human and not a god. What are your thoughts?

And I don't know how I feel about it being a prequel since it's mostly a swing and miss depending on the series and GOW is not one of those series that hits it. I mean both Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are very enjoyable games but they are not up with God of War II and God of War III.

I just hope I will end up enjoying this.

Hanamaru Kunikida
04-30-2012, 10:30 AM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/30/god-of-war-ascension-multiplayer-announcement-live-from-santa-monica-studio/

Multiplayer...smh

Anime Forum
04-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I dont got playstation so I won't be getting this but ot of most of the playstation titles I have played God of War has easily been my favorite.

Kaitou-2
04-30-2012, 02:00 PM
I dunno bro, I'm not really digging this Multiplayer.

Do they really have to add it into every single game now?

Anime Forum
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
I dunno bro, I'm not really digging this Multiplayer.

Do they really have to add it into every single game now?

Thing is the gaming companies now believe if a game doesn't have multiplayer the sales would go down. Take that how you want but personlly unless its a title like Halo, Street Fighter, Cod, or a game that relates to those three examples multiplayer isn't fully needed.

Kaitou-2
04-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Thing is the gaming companies now believe if a game doesn't have multiplayer the sales would go down. Take that how you want but personlly unless its a title like Halo, Street Fighter, Cod, or a game that relates to those three examples multiplayer isn't fully needed.

Take a look at Ninja Gaiden 3's MP. xD That was bad.

And those goes without saying, really. o.o Any fighter without online is a waste...same could go for any FPS. I mean nowadays because considering those need a motivation to keep playing.

Anime Forum
04-30-2012, 02:10 PM
Take a look at Ninja Gaiden 3's MP. xD That was bad.

And those goes without saying, really. o.o Any fighter without online is a waste...same could go for any FPS. I mean nowadays because considering those need a motivation to keep playing.

Lol Ninja Gaiden 3's multiplayer was the only thing holding the game itself together, lol even if bad because yeah its terrible. The story was just terrible and without a multiplayer the game would of just been... worse than Ign's 3/10 score. I reached level 50 around fourth in the world, fun for a week then really bad.

Kaitou-2
04-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Lol Ninja Gaiden 3's multiplayer was the only thing holding the game itself together, lol even if bad because yeah its terrible. The story was just terrible and without a multiplayer the game would of just been... worse than Ign's 3/10 score. I reached level 50 around fourth in the world, fun for a week then really bad.

Ew, don't trust IGN's scores.

Anime Forum
04-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Ew, don't trust IGN's scores.

Yeah you're right. It deserved much lower than a three out of ten haha. <_<.
But yeah, I don't always agree with them.