PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am Granturismo how are you all.

Granturismo
04-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Well Executioner is not a racing car driver and I put him up to it to keep the april fools joke going aslong a it could .Everything he said is through except the bit about a car racing driver. So put all the blame on me. And I THINK IT WAS DerGerman who called him a douch so just quit calling him that!!!!.
And I have a message blueangel pm'd to Ex and then he pm'd it to me.The first bit is what I said.

Ex has autism/asperger syndrome and I asked him to try and make april fools for aslong as he could and no he is not a Raceing car driver so just but the blame on me ok.He did not try and hurt anyone ok. He is a good person but has a bad temper.And he sent me this ..... so blame me not him.....I am good friends with him in real life.

temporarily edited by Ranshiin.

Because there is a reason the word 'private' is in 'Private Message'.

Ranshiin
04-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Uh .... okay.

One question: Why did you post this in Introductions? This is not really an issue for this particular section.

Also, now moved to Misc. Like I said I would.

>_>

Kaleohano
04-14-2012, 11:28 PM
a dummy account. brilliant. asperger. lol sounds like as$Burger

DOOM!
04-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah, take those burgers of yours off the nets. And I really detest the GT car shows.
Also, dongs!

Meenah
04-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Uh... alright? Just an fyi, I don't really care what he does for a living or anything and I doubt people would really care either. I thought it would kind of be done and over with.