PDA

View Full Version : [Disney/Pixar] Xiaolin Chronicles (Sequel to Xiaolin Showdown)

Hanamaru Kunikida
04-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Sequel to Xiaolin Showdown.

Coming in Spring 2013

Character Profiles
http://xiaolinchronicles.tumblr.com/post/20576532164/new-xiaolin-chronicles-character-designs

Teaser Trailer
http://tari101190.tumblr.com/post/20850369284/xiaolinchronicles-xiaolin-chronicles-coming

Dunno if I care considering I'm 22 now.

DeathBlade/13.666
04-12-2012, 10:15 AM
lol Nice... I'm kinda with you on the last part though. But I said the same thing with Xiaolin Showdown, and I thought it was pretty good.

Hanamaru Kunikida
04-12-2012, 10:21 AM
lol Nice... I'm kinda with you on the last part though. But I said the same thing with Xiaolin Showdown, and I thought it was pretty good.
It is different because we were 14/15. Lol

Ranshiin
04-12-2012, 12:28 PM
The second link 404's me.

Cereal bizness now ... I thought the original series was quite good, but yeah ... I'm probably too old for this now, so it may end up that most of the 'original' audience will give it a big miss.

And are those five the only 'main' characters? I'm sat here thinking Jack Spicer is going to be a protagonist, somehow ... well, probably an 'anti-hero'. God only knows why I have enough interest to wonder O_o

Acid-Fang
04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
It is different because we were 14/15. Lol
XDDD True. But it still gave me that vibe, you know.

ZxO.oxZ
08-01-2012, 01:50 AM
How can anyone out grow their childhood show, I woke up sat mornings to watch it and by gosh ill do it again, unless I work that case i will record it

http://soundcloud.com/zxooxz/xiaolin-showdown-returns-zx

XxHeartsSkyexX
08-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Dunno if I care considering I'm 22 now.

Don't see why age should matter. I'm 22 and just got into Beyblade.

Ranshiin
08-17-2012, 05:18 AM
Don't see why age should matter. I'm 22 and just got into Beyblade.
anime =/= cartooncartoon.

... but then again there are 30-year-old bronies. The world is corrupt.. :|

XxHeartsSkyexX
08-17-2012, 07:20 AM
anime =/= cartooncartoon.

... but then again there are 30-year-old bronies. The world is corrupt.. :|

Does it matter? I mean if they are enjoying what they are doing let them. Its not like they are doing drugs or killing babies. Some people just don
t want to be an adult like me. To much stress. Plus kids and teens can be more mature then some adults. All growing up means is getting smarter and knowing when and how to make the right choices. Not give up on what you used to like when you were younger. I mean my grandma watches DBZ Kai since she loved the original DB and DBZ

DeathBlade/13.666
08-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Age isn't an issue, just fandom craze. It's ok for a adult to like kids stuff, but there's a limit. Where that limit is? Not sure... But I'm sure some crazy person will reach a point that I'll say, "That's the limit. If I reach THAT point; shot me in the head, cut my head off, and then burn my entire body in order to cleanse my soul."

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Does it matter? I mean if they are enjoying what they are doing let them. Its not like they are doing drugs or killing babies. Some people just don
t want to be an adult like me. To much stress. Plus kids and teens can be more mature then some adults. All growing up means is getting smarter and knowing when and how to make the right choices. Not give up on what you used to like when you were younger. I mean my grandma watches DBZ Kai since she loved the original DB and DBZ

Excuse me, let me go watch the Teletubbies.

Ranshiin
08-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Excuse me, let me go watch the Teletubbies.
You think the guys making that Dora movie will make a Teletubbies movie too?

... man, a dark version of that would be something o_o

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-17-2012, 08:21 PM
You think the guys making that Dora movie will make a Teletubbies movie too?

... man, a dark version of that would be something o_o

Mayans predicted the Teletubbies will cause the end of humankind.

DeathBlade/13.666
08-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Mayans predicted the Teletubbies will cause the end of humankind.It was the purple one, wasn't it. We were warned! XD Anyhow, back to the main topic. Is there any new info on Xiaolin Chronicles, a more specific release date, cancelation, or anything?

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-17-2012, 08:54 PM
No news yet.

DeathBlade/13.666
08-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks. Probably won't hear anything new until January or something. Or we won't hear anything at all as it gets dropped off the face of the earth.