PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding out the name of the anime series

whybie
04-09-2012, 05:32 PM
This is a pretty rough description of what I can recall;

There is the evil, kind of fat, guy sitting next to a swimming pool. He is drinking red wine while being consumed by thoughts on how he will manage to remove an obstacle in his plan. In the swimming pool there is a girl (cannot remember correctly if she was naked or not). At some point she swims towards him and asks him to join her for swimming. He laughs and throws some wine on her face. She proceeds to dive in the swimming pool ignoring what just happened.
After some time the guy finishes his thoughts, with a weird smile he presses a button which drains the whole pool and along with the water the girl as she screams.

That is all I recall. It might be Japan anime that is the reason i posted it on the anime as well.

It was an anime series that aired in Greece I believe something like 11 years ago.

Thanks for the help.

DeathBlade/13.666
04-09-2012, 05:38 PM
o.o; Yea... I've got absolutely no idea about that....

whybie
04-09-2012, 06:23 PM
o.o; Yea... I've got absolutely no idea about that....

Ye...I didn't expect to find something :/

My description is not that good...was pretty young back then. But still worth the shot!

Thanks.

DeathBlade/13.666
04-09-2012, 06:25 PM
No problem, man. Keep searching and if you can dig up more details, maybe someone will know.

mrpineapple
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
That sounds like a tv show i've watched rather than an anime. i cant for the life of me remember the name though

whybie
04-09-2012, 06:55 PM
While I am trying to remember all that I can, I came upon some memories of another anime about the same time period. If you have the time please read the following.

I remember a girl, she should have been around her 20s, taking a bath. Her torso is naked and under her left bosom is revealed a deep wound. While at the bath, she is having a flash back about how she got that wound. At the flashback we see her at a very young age trying to escape. A soldier shoots her and brother(or some other family member). The famliy member dies instantly from the beam weapon (I have to mention that both these anime are set in the future and I believe they belong to the sci-fi genre), but she is wounded severly, right under her heart, and mistaken for dead. The beam passes through her, causing a fountain of blood. She snaps out of it with tears and then leaves. I think after that she is planning some kind of revenge and the next scene is set a university campus. She is at a stone path in a courtyard looking up, into a window in which she sees the man responsible of all this.

This is all I could draw from my memory. I know it's not enough, but I guess I won't lose anything by asking.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

That sounds like a tv show i've watched rather than an anime. i cant for the life of me remember the name though

I understand that by a tv show you mean actors in the roles. Not so sure is that is the case...I remember I was shocked about how the woman was able to fit through the drain, was pretty small but not then normal size. I am pretty sure it was animated. Maybe not a series, or something strange.
I cannot provide much help I know :/

Thanks anyway, I will keep searching.

Immoral
04-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Beats the hell out of me. You could watch all 10 parts of the following videos on youtube though. Maybe you'll remember it if you see it in there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDqufKEDtuc