PDA

View Full Version : Dream Partner

Munchman
04-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Considering we have a thread about what puts us off in the other gender , why not a thread in which we describe our dream partner?

To me she would be:
-Short
-Kind and shy
-Preferably with the same interests as me
-With medium-short hair (dont care about the color that much)
-Preferably not overly ignorant (there was this girl in my class that tought that China was a part of Russia)...

What about you AF?

blueangel06661
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Whatever characteristics my BF has.
Sure he's not the most perfect guy out there, in fact he wasn't even my "dream guy"
I turned him down at first because he just didn't "appear" to be the droid I was looking for.
But the more I got to know him the more I started to like him.
Sure I initially preferred he'd be a toothpick like me and have long smooth hair instead of curly.
But the inside counts more than the outside. And now I think he's the cutest guy everrrrrr

Though that magician I saw at universal studios was mighty fine.. lol I keed I keed..

marvelangga
04-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Considering we have a thread about what puts us off in the other gender , why not a thread in which we describe our dream partner?

That thread was supposed to be "What turns you on?" but I think that would be inappropriate, so there... xD

Going back to topic...
I had once met my dream partner. She had all the peculiar qualities I'm looking for a girl: eccentric, honest, simple, reliable, determined, with strong personality, and most of all, kind. Her kindness and warmth when I first knew about her was the one I fell in love with, together with her smile...
I was courting her for two years, but I required the help of one of her friends, who became a close female friend, which everyone thought I'm into (including my dream girl). It back-fired on me...
My dream girl turned me down with the thoughts that "You're already better off with someone else...", that 'someone else' referring to that female friend. On the other hand, seemingly like a punishment, the female friend turned me down as well. They actually rejected me the same day, March 21, Wednesday.
Now, I told myself that perhaps, I really am better off with someone, but not to either of them. Before I met the both of them, I wanted to be married to a Japanese. So I concluded that although things didn't turn out the way I wanted it, I still got myself back to my original dream.
...but I have to admit that, I find myself thinking how everything was a waste... I guess someone should already tell me to stop crying over a spilled milk... xD

Reviewer03
04-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Answer not to be taken seriously:

The Perfect partner? A "you" from a parallel universe with the opposite gender

Xeyuzio
04-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Boy:
-Tall
-Handsome
-Smart
-A slight build
-Long hair, like guy long, not girl long.
-Older than me, not like by 10+ though.
-Facial hair, dem beards.
-Likes Vocaloid and Claymore
-Someone who can pull off a trap.
-Tattoos and/or piercings.

Girl:
-Tall-ish
-Nice, shy.
-Cute
-Smart
-Likes Vocaloid & Claymore
-Someone who can pull off a trap.
-No tattoos and/or piercings, maybe some but not a lot like a guy.

Chigumi
04-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Every partner has their downsides and no-one is perfect.
As long as I feel I can be happy with that person I can ignore some down-points.
Though there are limits. More plus-points than down-points ofcourse.

Kiss of Death
04-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Actualy I already have what I want. All the girls around me and around him wants him, but he's mine MWHAHAHAHAHA

Kaleohano
04-06-2012, 10:55 AM
okiday.
ironically, i met a stripper last night who fits all to perfectly. (chilled with her after she got off work)

Not much shorter than me
smart
likes guns
likes cars (and knows how to work on em)
outgoing
confident
long black and red hair
lots of tattoos
sweet, soothing voice
likes country music

this girl checked every single one of those things. got her number haha ;)

Slayer
04-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Hmm... dream partner.

First of all, he'd have to be honest. Honesty is a huge thing for me and if whoever I'm romantically involved with can't be up front about things, a relationship is never going to work. He has to be able to come talk to me when things bother him and handle problems like an adult. Has to be (preferably) taller than me, have a great sense of humor, be kind, has to accept my bad habits, and... that about sums it up, I believe.

DOOM!
04-06-2012, 12:30 PM
- IQ over 80
- Common sense
- Who can also think outside of their vagina

Perhaps I'm asking too much from women. Maybe I should look for these qualities in men...

battousai_ryuu
04-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Hmm... dream partner.

First of all, he'd have to be honest. Honesty is a huge thing for me and if whoever I'm romantically involved with can't be up front about things, a relationship is never going to work. He has to be able to come talk to me when things bother him and handle problems like an adult. Has to be (preferably) taller than me, have a great sense of humor, be kind, has to accept my bad habits, and... that about sums it up, I believe.

Pretty much what Ael said expect change "he" to a "she" and have her just be a bit shorter than me. ^_^;

Light Buster
04-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Boy:

Someone like Hokaze Natsuki.

Girl:

Maybe someone like Isis Eaglet.

Xeyuzio
04-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Boy:

Someone like Hokaze Natsuki.

I can't believe you know who that is... I was so surprised, most Vocaloid fans, even the veteran ones won't recognize this name...

Hakoshi
04-06-2012, 01:27 PM
mmm...
I'd say a rock.
It wont ever say no to my dumb requests.
It wont ever doubt me.
It wont cheat on me.
It can't go away.
It can't ignore me when I'm nagging at it over dumb stuff.

lmao... xDD jk jk, idk really..

Cantelope
04-06-2012, 02:39 PM
My dream girl is one that's dead.

DOOM!
04-06-2012, 02:42 PM
mmm...
I'd say a rock.
It wont ever say no to my dumb requests.
It wont ever doubt me.
It wont cheat on me.
It can't go away.
It can't ignore me when I'm nagging at it over dumb stuff.

lmao... xDD jk jk, idk really..
Again, those lines are so subjective, they could work with any item at all.

Hakoshi
04-06-2012, 02:50 PM

lmao xD

blueangel06661
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM

Well rock can forecast weather, so therefor it's greater!

http://thepirata.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rock_weather_station_forecast.jpg

Jasanime
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM
My dream girl is one that's dead.

This made me wan to cry. Chin-up mate.

DerGerman a stripper? really? You wanna date a girl who takes her clothes off for other guys for a living? Also I gotta ask - was her name Tifanny or Amber?

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Anyway my dream guy would be someone similar to my bf, but who is much tidier and doesn't drive like a psychopath!

Meenah
04-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Pretty much what my fiance is. Great sense of humor, respectful, loving, and honest. Basic stuff really but not enough words to describe more of him.

MissAstaire
04-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Could he look like this?
kthx

http://beautiful-pics.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Ryan-Gosling-4.jpg

But in all seriousness, I've more or less got what I wanted.
Someone who's kind, can joke around, accept me for who I am, flaws and all. I don't always get what I want, and that's good. I'm fortunate enough to have found a person who balances me out. I'm incredibly impatient about silly things (like waiting for the hashbrowns to finish cooking) whereas he's the opposite, so it works. It's all a balancing game. It's great fun to be able to pick on the same nitwits in chat together.

Though, I did initially hate his guts when I first met him.

Kiss of Death
04-06-2012, 06:11 PM
For me, a guy who don't she for 2-3 days. I love those little beards (picture above is a little too mutch)

MissAstaire
04-06-2012, 06:20 PM
For me, a guy who don't she for 2-3 days. I love those little beards (picture above is a little too mutch)

That beard is the epitome of manliness. There's just something about stubble rash after making out that makes it much sexier.

And no one wants to date someone who looks like a 12 year old when they shave. That's just wrong.

Kaleohano
04-06-2012, 09:51 PM
This made me wan to cry. Chin-up mate.

DerGerman a stripper? really? You wanna date a girl who takes her clothes off for other guys for a living? Also I gotta ask - was her name Tifanny or Amber?

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Anyway my dream guy would be someone similar to my bf, but who is much tidier and doesn't drive like a psychopath!

it wouldn't bother me at all what other guys see. cuz i'm the one getting what every single one of them wants ;)

and no. neither of those are her.

wolfgirl90
04-06-2012, 10:34 PM
-Slightly taller than me (I'm actually taller than some of the guys in my class...and I'm only 5'7")
-Athletic
-Likes hard rock/heavy metal (I blast it constantly)
-Not extremely jealous (I have a lot of male friends; comes with the engineering territory)
-Affectionate, but not clingy (for me, there is a fine line between the two)
-Willing to put with (and maybe even encourage) my weird freaky wolf attitude (there are two meanings to that phrase; one is the fact that I constantly act like a wolf and the other is...well, y'all can guess :redface:)

Folter
04-06-2012, 10:41 PM
For me all the qualities my girlfriend has. Granted she's not perfect but to me her flaws make her better.
-She is a few inches shorter than me
-She has long brown hair
-She has an upbeat personality
-She is willing to look past my flaws (which there are a lot of)
-She has a lot of the same likes and dislikes as me
-She doesn't have the same opinion as me (allowing me to have a better view on another perspective)
-She accepts me for who I am and doesn't try and change me

Yurika
04-06-2012, 10:43 PM
At the moment I'd settle for interested in me. Doesn't seem to be such a person though.

CrimsonMoon
04-06-2012, 10:51 PM

Lol at the forecast rock. XD

Anyway, my dream partner would be:
- honest
- loyal
- mature
- have sense of humour
- not clingy
- good looking
- affectionate
- loving
- wise
- tidy
- reliable

That's pretty much the list of a dream partner for me. Of course I can tolerate some qualities that are absent from this list, but
it's a list for a dream partner, right? So everyone can dream.

Jasanime
04-07-2012, 03:10 AM
it wouldn't bother me at all what other guys see. cuz i'm the one getting what every single one of them wants ;)

and no. neither of those are her.

Lol, well good luck to ya!

thatguyslater
04-07-2012, 03:35 AM
Her
http://photo-dictionary.com/photofiles/list/9677/13146nonstick_frying_pan.jpg
No, no, no joke joke. :laugh:

Um, a kind one. With a sweet smile. That's all.

Ono, someone said here I was blushing...trust me.

Kaleohano
04-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Lol, well good luck to ya!

thank you :)

Suzume
04-07-2012, 09:42 AM
I wonder how my partner would be cuz it is not me who is gonna choose, it is my parents.
But i want him to be: tall, handsome, wise, honest, reliable, kind and loving. A person who likes me for who i am.

Miss Manipulation
04-07-2012, 10:03 AM
My dream partner? Well, ok. I treat appearance as a bonus but it would be nice to wake up to a beautiful or handsome face each and every day. It would also be just lovely if my partner could keep up with or even surpass my level of intellectuality (but I'm in no way saying I'm very clever). I don't want us to have everything in common. In fact, I'd rather be able to teach each other things. But I do hope that my partner will share my passion for the world and all its cultures, languages, etc. as well as cosplaying and such. I do hope that while they are perfectly capable of a civilized debate or a serious conversation, that I can also drop the fancy words and just goof around with them every now and then. Someone who really isn't afraid of what others think of them. And last but not least, I hope to find someone that looks past what I look like and likes me for who I am. Just incase I'm not that pretty when I find them. So basically my current partner. :p

DOOM!
04-07-2012, 06:02 PM
me
http://thepirata.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rock_weather_station_forecast.jpg

Again, that too is subjective, not to mention imprecise. Want me to make a similar list using my dick as a substitute for rock?

Xeyuzio
04-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Again, that too is subjective, not to mention imprecise. Want me to make a similar list using my dick as a substitute for rock?

I... I want to see this list.

BluGru Mitsuo (Tori)
04-07-2012, 08:18 PM
He would be

-Tall or short
-short hair with a bang tat covers his right eye
-blue or hazel or brown eyes
-same interests as me
-and someone who doesnt over exaggerates!
-and someone who would email me and care for me!

:D

Princess Cupcake
04-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Someone who loves me for who I am, no matter what, and doesn't judge me for my past.

CrimsonMoon
04-07-2012, 08:48 PM
I wonder how my partner would be cuz it is not me who is gonna choose, it is my parents.
But i want him to be: tall, handsome, wise, honest, reliable, kind and loving. A person who likes me for who i am.

Do you mean arranged marriage?

Suzume
04-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Do you mean arranged marriage?
Yes i did.

Bamboobowl
04-09-2012, 04:49 PM
- Intelligent
- Funny
- A Good Person
- Nerdy
- Taller than I am, it's hard to reach things when you're 5.2"
- Animal Lover
- Hard Worker
Other than that, nothing else really matters to me, not even gender or appearance.

Explorer Oak
04-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Shes gotta make a meeeeeeeean sandwich! Haha!

- Kindness, a sinscereity for life and apreciation for love
- She has to understand pain and lonlyness, only sombody who understands this can truly apreciate friendship and love
- An artistic and creative thinking mind, a gal eho can see from diferant perspectives and understand other people
- Intelligent/maturity, not stuck up but she can hold her own
- She must take care of her hygene, body and spirit

Most of the above are personality traits for a reason folks, listen up. If your to fixated on finding the perfect barbie/ken relationship, what you will find is not happyness, not love. Look for sombody that will treat you right and be with you through the good times and bad times. Life is not a movie, do not treat it as such.

ilovepuppies32
04-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Looks:

White skin
Black Hair
Blue Eyes
Nice Curves
Big Ass
Medium Boobs lol
Short

Like Amy Lee but sexier

Personality:

Quiet
Gamer
Boring
Would rather watch tv, drink, or play video games than talk.
Kind
Happy all the time
Immature when it comes to jokes
Sloppy

darksky967
04-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Answer not to be taken seriously:

The Perfect partner? A "you" from a parallel universe with the opposite gender

a girl exactly like me? Do not want as a partner :P I'd most likely be pals with her instead

Aleyna
04-28-2012, 11:20 PM
I don't have a specific list of what I want in my dream partner.
I just want us to have things in common such as things we enjoying doing, are interested in, and things that we believe in and can agree upon.

-GAZKUL-
04-29-2012, 11:27 AM
- Human
- will put up with me.

T-Stew
05-01-2012, 03:31 AM

That rock is awesome. I'm downloading that for later lol

- Taller than I am, it's hard to reach things when you're 5.2"
Other than that, nothing else really matters to me, not even gender or appearance.

I like how you value someone being tall to reach stuff even more than looks or gender! lol

Since we're just 'dreaming' here, and thats my specialty, I'll try...

My dream gal would share my enthusiasm about the outdoors, hiking, paddling, camping, etc, and like wildlife and nature in general.
Would like living in the country too, I lived in the city for 10 years and never once liked it.
She would like to be healthy and fit and perhaps run and bike with me.
Perhaps a little bit old fashioned- like how I enjoy gardening, canning, making stuff all natural and from scratch, heating with wood, etc.
Personality wise, I'd say humble, caring, empathetic, easy going. Common sense and being intelligent too.
Looks dont matter much, but since this is just a dream, I'd say cute and anywhere between athletic and curvy!
Age doesnt matter much but at least able to drink legally, and younger than my mom!

~*Red*~
05-10-2012, 05:31 AM
I've already got my dream partner and she is perfect in my eyes :)

.:neuko:.
05-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Someone who:

> Is honest, straightforward and doesn't beat around the bush
> Believes in individuality and is not driven by what other people think
> Can respect privacy as well as company
> Is not too clingy or needy
> Has a creative or artistic skill
> Enjoys intellectual conversations

Come to think of it, perhaps that's asking too much of a Pokemon...

Fomalhaut
05-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Tell you what, might sound weird but my dream girl looks a little like this...
-Russian Spy
-Possibly out to kill me
-Red hair
-Can fight like a boss

But that's just me... >_>;

Munchman
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Fomalhaut Wouldnt she kind of kill you? Just my opinion , but when it comes to girls , death is kind of a deal-breaker for me...

Fomalhaut
05-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Munchman Haha, yea I think most people would call me crazy for liking it but I don't know why I like it. I get drawn in to girls like that.