PDA

View Full Version : Adoption

Jasanime
03-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey so I want to adopt a child. It's something I've always wanted to do. I have many reasons, but the biggest one is that I simply can't justify bringing another life into the world when so many kids out there don't have a home or family. Nothing against people who do have their own kids, plenty of my friends have and I couldn't be happier for them, but adoption seems the right choice for me personally.

Anyway, having just recently bought a house, the next step for my partner and I is to begin this very long and very expensive process. I would love to hear if anyone has any experience on this topic, like maybe you were adopted, or know someone who adopted a child?

Cheers!

Xeyuzio
03-26-2012, 07:07 PM
I actually want to adopt for the same reasons as you, I don't want to bring more life into this world (especially since it's overpopulated) and I want to help children that need it, not to mention that I can't have babies with Miind or Ranshiin. :'c Anyways I think it's an amazing thing you're doing, I wish more people would adopt children instead of getting pregnant.

Nitzer
03-26-2012, 07:11 PM
I want Have child and Adoption the rest . All I want is two and then done after that. I love children but I think I raise two of before I go nuts .

Hakoshi
03-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Well they did say the best gift for a woman is to get pregnant(have a child..) and all that,
but I see what you mean by adopting, I mean either way your making your dream of having a family and also giving the dream of family to a child by adopting him/her

mmmm, don't know anyone who's adopted but I did know my old friends used to be in foster homes, they seemed kinda happy from my view xD

blueangel06661
03-26-2012, 07:20 PM
I want my own child but that probably wont happen.

I'm already 20 and I still weigh 75lbs (roughly 34kg for the rest of the world) with a less than standard heart function so having my own kid and surviving is probably out of the question plus there's a 50% chance the child will have the same genetic disorders I have so I have to heavily factor in if I want to take that risk or not.

I don't know, if I get to that stage in my life with my bf then that's when we'll see what our options are professionally.

I've adopted a hedgehog already and I'm currently growing my very own strawberry plant. Right now a plant and a hedgehog are my kids and that's all I need to focus on.

Explorer Oak
03-26-2012, 07:25 PM
I am looking forward to starting a family and having my own children in the future. I probly wont adopt, but instead have my own child. I think adoption is great though! I think it's a cruel world for many of those kids to not know a parents love. Good luck to you and your family!

Meenah
03-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I think adopting and having your own child(ren) are both wonderful. I prefer to have my own child because I know really, it would be a part of my husband and I. But also to adopt a child would give them an opportunity in their life to have the best in their life, I think the feeling that they're wanted at least. I think the con of it is explaining them that they're adopted and knowing it's not your biological child, and the con of having your own child is the risks of delivery for mother and child.

Jasanime
03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
I think adopting and having your own child(ren) are both wonderful. I prefer to have my own child because I know really, it would be a part of my husband and I. But also to adopt a child would give them an opportunity in their life to have the best in their life, I think the feeling that they're wanted at least. I think the con of it is explaining them that they're adopted and knowing it's not your biological child, and the con of having your own child is the risks of delivery for mother and child.

I don't see telling them they're adopted as a con. They will most likely be from another race, so it will be obvious anyway, but I plan to be very open with them about it and I'm sure the child will be so grateful to have a family that they won't care whether it's biological or not. And I certainly don't care if they grew inside me or someone else cos I will still be their mother regardless.

blueangel06661
03-26-2012, 08:09 PM
I don't see telling them they're adopted as a con. They will most likely be from another race, so it will be obvious anyway.

How do you know this?? There are mistreated and abused children of all races, even our own... My best friend was a mistreated foster care child who could've had a better upbringing but didn't.. I don't know, it's not children of other races that need our help. It's children of all (including our own) that need it too.

Xeyuzio
03-26-2012, 08:12 PM
How do you know this?? There are mistreated and abused children of all races, even our own... My best friend was a mistreated foster care child who could've had a better upbringing but didn't.. I don't know, it's not children of other races that need our help. It's children of all (including our own) that need it too.

Dear Rion, do you really have to start an argument over everything? /away and won't post unless it deals with the topic

Jasanime
03-26-2012, 08:16 PM

Well I can't speak for other countries, but here in Australia, orphans have it a lot better than in some other countries. Also, the Australian government makes it EXTREMELY difficult to adopt from overseas, and they only way this will ever change is if more people do it. I agree there are children of all races that need help, but in some poorer countries the situation is a lot worse. In Australia they could end up in a bad foster home, but in India (for example) they could end up as a prostitute, a beggar, or married off at a young age to someone much older....

plumpuff
03-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I want to have a biological child, and adopt a second one; my husband's pretty cool with that idea. c:

My mother and father were both adopted, and because of that, our bloodline was a mystery. I never knew my father so he was a mystery in general, but my mother just recently found her birth mother's family and now we know our heritage, medical history, etc. She didn't even know she was adopted until a year or so ago.

I would say to anyone who does adopt a child: be sure that this information is available to them. It's important. Especially the medical stuff.

blueangel06661
03-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Dear Rion, do you really have to start an argument over everything? /away and won't post unless it deals with the topic

It was just a blasted question not an arugment... Your post had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic.. Why did you come in here if you didn't even post a single thing about adopting... You're the one starting crap your reply to my question was unnecessary but you just HAD to say something.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Well I can't speak for other countries, but here in Australia, orphans have it a lot better than in some other countries. Also, the Australian government makes it EXTREMELY difficult to adopt from overseas, and they only way this will ever change is if more people do it. I agree there are children of all races that need help, but in some poorer countries the situation is a lot worse. In Australia they could end up in a bad foster home, but in India (for example) they could end up as a prostitute, a beggar, or married off at a young age to someone much older....

In the U.S. they can be worse than any of those.. Have you seen the Parents of American kids in todays time? It's terrifying. But that is beside the point. What I was asking was, is how do you know that the child you ever adopt will 100% be of a different race and how do you know 100% that if Seung ever adopted, that the kid would be a different race hence the con of having to break it to the child be unnecessary since it'd be obvious. The point of the matter is, you dont. There are needy kids in other races but there are still just as needy kids in your own that you can adopt is what I'm trying to say.

Race really shouldn't be a factor in adopting. You should adopt based on what the kid needs and how well you two can communicate. It wouldn't be really nice if you turned down a kid of your own race because you "think" the african kid needs your help but in reality the kid of your own race needed the help the most. You just never know. It takes a LOT of research and dedication and studying to figure out all the ropes to adopting and what method works best for you..

Nitzer
03-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't know why everybody is getting mad about this when they know it's ture ( god help me)

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I want to have a biological child, and adopt a second one; my husband's pretty cool with that idea. c:

My mother and father were both adopted, and because of that, our bloodline was a mystery. I never knew my father so he was a mystery in general, but my mother just recently found her birth mother's family and now we know our heritage, medical history, etc. She didn't even know she was adopted until a year or so ago.

I would say to anyone who does adopt a child: be sure that this information is available to them. It's important. Especially the medical stuff. I hope your daddy can find his real family . I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

plumpuff
03-26-2012, 09:07 PM
I hope your daddy can find his real family . I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Well, he died a few years back. Never found out why though -- it just sucks because I was planning on meeting him for the first time shortly before that happened. <__<

Datenshi
03-26-2012, 09:09 PM

You are absolutely right about that, but assuming the original poster maintains an open mind concerning nationality/ethnicity, then statistically, it is factually true that it's more likely (if the world was a village of 100 people over 60 of them would be Asian in ethnicity, etc.).

As I see it, nowhere is it stated that the original poster thinks that the child had to be "100% be of a different race", as you maintain, only that it was more "likely" that it would be so (which is factually true). So I don't think the original poster is ruling out anyone necessarily beforehand, as you say.

As for my personal experience, my host family in the U.S. had Caucasian parents who had adopted two Korean children, and they were really a wonderful family.

I had never had the chance to know a family like that, so (I'm a bit ashamed to say) I didn't quite know what the expect at first; but once I lived with them it was the most natural thing in the world. They quarreled over homework/chores or privileges, made up, and worried about each others problems like any other family; it was very apparent even to me that they trusted and loved each other very much.

That said, I'm sure there are certain difficulties regarding the process that are not apparent from an outsider's perspective, so I definitely recommend reaching out and speaking to people who have actually been there.

Nitzer
03-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Well, he died a few years back. Never found out why though -- it just sucks because I was planning on meeting him for the first time shortly before that happened. <__<
Ooooo I'm sorry

Jasanime
03-26-2012, 09:32 PM
[/COLOR]

In the U.S. they can be worse than any of those.. Have you seen the Parents of American kids in todays time? It's terrifying. But that is beside the point. What I was asking was, is how do you know that the child you ever adopt will 100% be of a different race and how do you know 100% that if Seung ever adopted, that the kid would be a different race hence the con of having to break it to the child be unnecessary since it'd be obvious. The point of the matter is, you dont. There are needy kids in other races but there are still just as needy kids in your own that you can adopt is what I'm trying to say.

Race really shouldn't be a factor in adopting. You should adopt based on what the kid needs and how well you two can communicate. It wouldn't be really nice if you turned down a kid of your own race because you "think" the african kid needs your help but in reality the kid of your own race needed the help the most. You just never know. It takes a LOT of research and dedication and studying to figure out all the ropes to adopting and what method works best for you..

Well firstly I said "most likely" from another race, not that I knew that for certain so please don't put words in my mouth. As for basing my choice on needs or communication, I honestly don't care. As far as I'm concerned ANY kid, anywhere who has no family of their own needs help as much as any other orphan, so I will not discriminate. Also, as I already said, I strongly disagree with the laws in Australia regarding adoption, so the more people that adopt from overseas, the more the government will see that there is a demand for it and perhaps one day rethink their policies.

If I lived in the US, it is likely I could adopt from overseas in about a year, however, in Australia it can take 8-10 years which is completely ridiculous. So it's not a race thing for me but more of a political statement.

Anyway I'm not here to argue. I've been researching about adoption for a couple of years now and already decided what is right for me.

Plus Asian babies are so cute :love:

CrimsonMoon
03-26-2012, 09:33 PM
For me, it would be great to have my own biological child, but I don't mind adopting children too, if I could. But for now, I don't have the thought of adopting children just yet. I don't even have a job, since I'm still studying, so I never thought about adopting and even giving birth just yet.

My sister was kinda adopted by my cousin, but I'd have to say that the experience wasn't that great. But now my sister's living with us. I think it takes a lot of commitment and care for us to adopt a child. My sister was loved when the couple had no child, but when the wife gave birth to their own child, my sister was treated badly. Treat both biological child and adopted child fairly. Otherwise it would leave emotional scars for the rest of their lives.

Anyway, good luck with adopting child. :)

animegirl2365
03-26-2012, 11:15 PM

I would say to anyone who does adopt a child: be sure that this information is available to them. It's important. Especially the medical stuff.

I agree with you, I want my old kid because I want some to carry on my legacy/family after I'm dead. Most likely the adopted kid is going to want to find he/she own parents and then I'll just be the parent who raised them. So If I do adopt a kid I wanna have my own kid as well.

Jasanime
03-27-2012, 12:33 AM
I agree with you, I want my old kid because I want some to carry on my legacy/family after I'm dead. Most likely the adopted kid is going to want to find he/she own parents and then I'll just be the parent who raised them. So If I do adopt a kid I wanna have my own kid as well.

As for me, I really have no desire to get pregnant and have my own. Call me a sook, but it would hurt so much! Not to mention all the needles (I have a major phobia) and no alcohol for 9 months!! Plus I know it's shallow, but I don't want stretch marks. These are not my reasons for wanting to adopt, mind you. And there's always a chance I will change my mind one day and want to have my own child, but at this point in my life adopting seems more suited to me and my situation.

SakuraKiss13
03-27-2012, 06:32 AM
here are some reasons why I wanna have my own children:

1. The surname is from my surname of course.
2. He/She has my blood.
3. I don't want to adopt since the child might get his/her feelings hurt if he/she found out if he/she isn't my real child.

blueangel06661
03-27-2012, 07:53 AM
\ As for basing my choice on needs or communication, I honestly don't care. As far as I'm concerned ANY kid, anywhere who has no family of their own needs help as much as any other orphan, so I will not discriminate.

Really? So you'd adopt a wild child that'll just destroy everything in your house and no matter what you'll never be able to discipline the child? Who will try to kill you numerous of times etc. It's really better to research on the child you pick and figure out how they'll fit into your lifestyle. You also have to factor in how many medical expenses will this child have? Does it have a severe birth defect or health problem that'll constantly land you and your family in the hospital? Will you even be able to pay for the medical bills? [trust me a trip to the hospital will not run under $3,000] can you afford to pay for the extra needs of the child with these problems? Otherwise you could blindly land yourself in a dept filled mess.

I'm just telling you how it is. Adoption isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. The children may not even appreciate the help you get, they probably will have mental issues you have to work with in "hopes" to change it, or will have medical issues, there are also average kids too. But you have to determine which is best for you and your life. If you do not have the patience and determination to "insane child-proof" your home then maybe a kid with a mental disorder isn't best for you. If you do not have money to shell out at least 20-30K a year [rough estimate, could be more or less] for doctor bills, a kid with an important health issue isn't for you.

Do you get what I'm saying? There are people that CAN pay for expensive medical bills and people who CAN deal with a delinquently disturbed child but at the same time there are people who cant. And right now you really need to factor in how much this kid is going to cost you. It's smarter to turn down a kid who has a running medical problem lets go with a heart problem for an example since I can speak from experience. You'll find yourself in the hospital no less than 5 times a year (that may seem like a low number but it's not) Each visit runs well into the thousands. You're going to need a biiiig wallet and amazing health insurance to be able to properly care for the kid. You're doing no service to a kid if you cannot fully pay to care for his/her needs.

You may not find any kids with a health or mental or any other issue that'll cost you more money/time but you just never know and do have to REALLY consider your financial situation if you do.

I'm not trying to steer you from adopting but I'm telling you the truth that you HAVE to factor in how a certain child will factor into your life. It's naive to not do so.

On the other hand while I was at one of my dr.'s appointments for my heart getting my ecocardiogram (which is like an EKG, or I guess an Ultrasound is a better comparison and that cost around $1,000 alone, and I get this done twice a year) and the lady had just adopted two girls. She was soooo sweet and happy about it. She was going on and on about them while I was laying on the table with my shirt off while she was monotering my heart functions. Showing me pictures and how they both were. She said the process took years but she finally got them. She seemed as happy as can be. But I'm sure she heavily researched the kids, the process, etc. etc.

Jasanime
03-27-2012, 03:52 PM
blueangel06661, I appreciate your concern, but once a child is found that they think will match us, we get told as much info as possible about that child. This includes medical and psychological history and conditions. From there we can decide whether that child will be right for us or not, so of course we will take everything you mentioned into consideration because we are not stupid.

As for expenses, the adoption process alone will cost over $10,000 not including travel expenses. If money were a real issue for us, we wouldn't be considering adoption in the first place. Especially since the government would actually GIVE me money to have my own kid. Regardless of whether I'm 16 yrs old, or single or a heroin addict. But if I want to help some poor orphan, well THAT'S gonna cost me. Stupid, right?!

animegirl2365
03-27-2012, 04:11 PM
As for me, I really have no desire to get pregnant and have my own. Call me a sook, but it would hurt so much! Not to mention all the needles (I have a major phobia) and no alcohol for 9 months!! Plus I know it's shallow, but I don't want stretch marks. These are not my reasons for wanting to adopt, mind you. And there's always a chance I will change my mind one day and want to have my own child, but at this point in my life adopting seems more suited to me and my situation.
If you want to adopt your kids, that's totally fine.

Aku no Hikari
03-27-2012, 04:21 PM
For some reason I've thought of adoption myself. I'm currently not really ready to be raising a child, but when (if?) I become so, I'll consider adoption.

animeyay
03-27-2012, 04:31 PM
I think adoption is wonderful. You're doing a huge favor not just to the children, but also to humanity and the world~ Go for it, I would say! If you have the love and compassion to adopt children, I'm sure your adopted child(ren) will be content with the love and care you give them (as opposed to wondering why they might look so physically different from them). I have met many people who were adopted, and they are all wonderful human beings.

Jasanime
03-27-2012, 04:55 PM
For some reason I've thought of adoption myself. I'm currently not really ready to be raising a child, but when (if?) I become so, I'll consider adoption.

Yeah, I'm not really ready for kids yet, either, but because it takes so darn long I gotta start the process soon if I want to have kids in my 30's. I really hope you do consider it when the time is right for you.

Princess Cupcake
03-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Someone I know of recently adopted a 5 year old girl. She is black and the couple who took her in is white. She'll realize that they aren't her birth parents later in life but what's important is that they cared for her when her real parent's couldn't. I felt an extreme happiness for this girl, who I do not even know. I was told that her new mom is in charge of a preschool and I believe that now she has a better chance to flourish.

Nitzer
03-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I'm not really ready for kids yet, either, but because it takes so darn long I gotta start the process soon if I want to have kids in my 30's. I really hope you do consider it when the time is right for you.
All of us are not ready for kids (well me not, I'm only 14 years old)

Aleyna
04-06-2012, 02:16 AM
I have always wanted to be a single mother and have my own adopted kid as my only child to spoil and love to death, but it's hard for that to happen.
I just don't see myself getting married and the thought of me giving birth to a child makes me feel scared and sick to my stomach.

2 of my cousins are adopted, and they have lived good lives for the most part.
I think if you ever decide to adopt a child that is not of your ethnicity or race to make sure to eventually educate them about their background.
If you don't know about their ethnic background well, then maybe take them to some place to learn about it.
Both of my cousins are Colombian, and were adopted by my Mexican American auntie and my mom's brother.
They had my cousins go to Spanish speaking schools their whole life.
Their birth mother is still alive, and they write a letter to her in Spanish once a year to let her know what's going on in their lives, so I think that's why it was important for them to go to the schools they went to.
Their birth mom can't take care of them at all, because of the things that have happened to her and she is diagnosed with clinical depression.
My cousins have inherited the depression, but their lives haven't been bad at all thanks to good parenting and they are on medication, so things haven't gotten bad for them yet.

Matty
04-07-2012, 06:08 AM
Jasanime
Me and my girl were considering the adoption road; thing's come up (medical) that can't be helped. I think it's wonderful that you're considering that; especially your reason behind it. A lot of babies in the world looking for a home; so I think you're part of the greater side of humanity that's looking to put a home for one of these LOVELY babies. Lol; I wish you the best of luck Jas; and hope everything turns out for you. I hope the future looks good for you as well!

Chigumi
04-07-2012, 06:54 AM
No experience with it, but I wish you and your future adopted child all the happiness in the world.
I think you're doing a good job to be honest and I agree on your motive for it.
I'm also pondering on having someone else's child instead of making one myself.
Not right now ofcourse, I'm only 21.

Jasanime
04-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Aleyna thanks for the insight. Our goal is to visit the country we adopt from and learn the language so we can raise our child with both cultures because I believe it's very important for that child to grow up knowing exactly who they are and where they came from.

Matty and Chigumi thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot!

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Hey so I want to adopt a child. It's something I've always wanted to do. I have many reasons, but the biggest one is that I simply can't justify bringing another life into the world when so many kids out there don't have a home or family. Nothing against people who do have their own kids, plenty of my friends have and I couldn't be happier for them, but adoption seems the right choice for me personally.

Anyway, having just recently bought a house, the next step for my partner and I is to begin this very long and very expensive process. I would love to hear if anyone has any experience on this topic, like maybe you were adopted, or know someone who adopted a child?

Cheers!

Well, I also feel fond to adoption (though I'm only 19 so if I ever do it won't be in the next 5 years at least so taht I finish college) and I wished my parents adopt a child, because I love babies and small kids so much and my younger brother is 17 and is very rude to me, that makes me really said and maybe if we suddenly became 3 it would help...

Anyway, I can't help you more than wishing you good luck for you and your partner! Have confidance and don't give in to difficulties! :D

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Jasanime
Me and my girl were considering the adoption road; thing's come up (medical) that can't be helped. I think it's wonderful that you're considering that; especially your reason behind it. A lot of babies in the world looking for a home; so I think you're part of the greater side of humanity that's looking to put a home for one of these LOVELY babies. Lol; I wish you the best of luck Jas; and hope everything turns out for you. I hope the future looks good for you as well!

There's needed a lot of courage to admit and write what you did, you have my respect man!

Jasanime
06-19-2012, 06:40 AM
Thanks Uchiha_Luffy. Hoping to start the process in the next 12 months or so.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks Uchiha_Luffy. Hoping to start the process in the next 12 months or so.

Cool! :) and will you and your partner have any preferences or will be totally oppen? (such as age, being healty, whatever) :)

Again I wish you all the luck in the universe and behond!

Jasanime
06-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Cool! :) and will you and your partner have any preferences or will be totally oppen? (such as age, being healty, whatever) :)

Again I wish you all the luck in the universe and behond!

Thanks! We obviously want the healthiest child possible as adoption is a very expensive process, so medical bills on top of that would really suck! As for age, my partner says baby, but I'm thinking more 2 or 3. We are not that picky though. Gender is also not too important, but I have a preference for a boy. We plan to adopt from China, and learn the basics of that language.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks! We obviously want the healthiest child possible as adoption is a very expensive process, so medical bills on top of that would really suck! As for age, my partner says baby, but I'm thinking more 2 or 3. We are not that picky though. Gender is also not too important, but I have a preference for a boy. We plan to adopt from China, and learn the basics of that language.

You two are really great! :) There are a lot of young couples as I assume you are (you have 26 and I assume your partner as not 40 y.o) willing to adopt but not many at all avaliable to adopt children from such a different culture as China and to learn the basics of that language!

You really deserve all the luckiness on that so long and trouble process, I'll be praying for you to suceed and "get" the "perfect" child! ;)

Jasanime
06-20-2012, 07:56 AM
You two are really great! :) There are a lot of young couples as I assume you are (you have 26 and I assume your partner as not 40 y.o) willing to adopt but not many at all avaliable to adopt children from such a different culture as China and to learn the basics of that language!

You really deserve all the luckiness on that so long and trouble process, I'll be praying for you to suceed and "get" the "perfect" child! ;)

Thankyou. Especially for using the 'young' word! My partner is same age as me.

aether
06-20-2012, 08:28 AM
Adoption is a brilliant idea Jasanime :)
All I shall say is go for what you want to do don't let others say otherwise

Creasy
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Great reasons to adopt a child! Bravo... :)

aether
06-20-2012, 09:51 AM
If I can't find someone to be with then I will adopt a child at least then I can have some sort of a family

Suzume
06-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Jasanime you were right about India. I just cannot tolerate to see the kids on the roads. I will donate as much a possible for the orphanages.
I support you to adopt and love them as if they were your own kids. And if you can pay a visit to the place where you adopted your child and give some treats to the other children. I'm sure that they and you will be happy :) Good luck

aether
06-20-2012, 10:54 AM
At the end of the day you will be making a child's life more bearable and make them feel wanted

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Jasanime you were right about India. I just cannot tolerate to see the kids on the roads. I will donate as much a possible for the orphanages.
I support you to adopt and love them as if they were your own kids. And if you can pay a visit to the place where you adopted your child and give some treats to the other children. I'm sure that they and you will be happy :) Good luck

What the heck is with this forum that there are a lot of both fun, honest and kind persons on it?! :D
Just a great cause you two are trying to get into, don't care if you have faith or not, just don't matter, as catholic all I say is that God is watching for you and that I too will be praying for you to be sucessfull!

aether
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
What the heck is with this forum that there are a lot of both fun, honest and kind persons on it?! :D
Just a great cause you two are trying to get into, don't care if you have faith or not, just don't matter, as catholic all I say is that God is watching for you and that I too will be praying for you to be sucessfull!

Its good that we've formed a community of such wonderful people :)

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Its good that we've formed a community of such wonderful people :)

It damn is!! :) I'm just a rookie but still don't think you are all liying or that I'm misreading your comments ah ah

AF really has a great environment (definetely sure not the adequate word :P), glad I signed in!! (just casually, taped "anime forum" on google clicked the first page and after 10 seconds thinkind decided to register, BEST THING that I've done lately eh eh)

aether
06-20-2012, 05:44 PM
It damn is!! :) I'm just a rookie but still don't think you are all liying or that I'm misreading your comments ah ah

AF really has a great environment (definetely sure not the adequate word :P), glad I signed in!! (just casually, taped "anime forum" on google clicked the first page and after 10 seconds thinkind decided to register, BEST THING that I've done lately eh eh)

Awesome ^^
Well if you haven't joined any groups yet join the lounge we tend to just have conversations about this and that on there true its a tad quiet there at the moment but everyone is extremely busy as of late.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Awesome ^^
Well if you haven't joined any groups yet join the lounge we tend to just have conversations about this and that on there true its a tad quiet there at the moment but everyone is extremely busy as of late.

Thanks for the suggestion, I've joined a few groups but just didn't gave them much atention for now :P I already see that group, guess I'll joined it if it seems so cool :)

aether
06-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I've joined a few groups but just didn't gave them much atention for now :P I already see that group, guess I'll joined it if it seems so cool :)

No problems mate ^^