PDA

View Full Version : Question about forum games

Genghis Beatrix
03-24-2012, 04:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdNGaST9IIo

GameGeeks
03-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Video seems to disscribe the wolf games that are going on in misc. Might want to check those out before doing something similar. The game can be found in misc. Though people have taken to customizing it.

Genghis Beatrix
03-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I'm playing a hunger games version on another forum. I was just gonna use this forum as a pilot to the dynasty warriors/rotk themed one.

GameGeeks
03-24-2012, 01:52 PM
So no reason why not. Just have to wait till the current one is over. I'm sure they'll let you run one as I'm sure the main members that play it have all run it at least five times each.

Hanamaru Kunikida
03-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Look for the Wolf usergroup.

Youll be Number 32 to host though. :lmao

Genghis Beatrix
03-24-2012, 02:04 PM
T.T Thanks Kaitou. I'll have to plan it all out with the various roles, secret and public, and everything. Might do it like the one I'm in where people have to create characters based on their roles and the names must have nothing to do with your username (lol someone made a character called Bellatrix... Probably trying to throw everyone off by making others thinking she's mine or another girls, but I'm the ONLY Beatrix there.) I'll probably get my husband to co-GM it with me, because he knows more about DW and ROTK characters than I do. Way more.