PDA

View Full Version : Piercings

Miss Manipulation
03-20-2012, 11:13 PM
I figured since there's a topic about tattoos, we should have one about piercings! What areas of your body do you have pierced? Do you want anymore piercings?

I'm considering getting my second and third ear piercing since I saw these beautiful earrings like chains that clip at your lobe and up where your cartilage is. I also like the idea of a corset piercing. Or, well, I like the way it looks. I used to want one but I don't think I'm going to want scars from that down my back/arms/etc. and it'd be a little hard to hide later when I don't need people giving me weird looks (like at interviews).

Explorer Oak
03-20-2012, 11:37 PM
I think having a snake bite would be awsome! But my friends ear is always getting infected and its pretty demotivating.. :/

animegirl2365
03-20-2012, 11:59 PM
I only have my ears pierced. I'm probably not going to get any more perceiving but I do kinda want a belly ring soon as I loose the rest of my baby fat off my stomach. Personally I think the corset piercing is stupid, just go buy a corset and wear it lol..

SakuraKiss13
03-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Piercing eh? Well, piercings on female are only normal at ears and piercing will only be normal that way.
A lot of the boys in school have their ears pierced. I don't find it cool and I am disgusted... I mean they look bullies and uncivilized (even if they aren't)

Meenah
03-21-2012, 09:12 AM
I have one in each ear, but I plan to get two more in my ears. I'm debating on wether or not getting one in my belly button. At the same time, I like it without a piercing, my tummy looks so cute kind of like a baby. :3 As for piercing in guys, not a fan of it. But I'm indifferent from it. Plus, it depends on how it looks on a person.

Xeyuzio
03-21-2012, 09:17 AM
When I'm sixteen (same time I'm getting my tattoo) I think I'm going to get one in my left or right ear, I also kind of wanted to get one in my nipples lip but then I feel I would look too emo and stuff.

John Watson
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
I have 5 piercings in all. All on my ears. 2 on each of my earlobes and one on my cartilage~ It still hurts xD

plumpuff
03-21-2012, 09:57 AM
When I was 10 I randomly decided I wanted to try getting my ears pierced, mostly because a few kids in my class said I wasn't a girl unless I had earrings (apparently they ignored the fact that I had boobs). So my Oma took me to get it done, and they pierced one ear and it hurt so bad I wouldn't let them do the other. I later took the earring out and let it close up.

And that is my riveting tale.

CrimsonMoon
03-21-2012, 10:50 AM
I only have my ears pierced. And they're enough. Personally I don't like piercings at all.

Elphaba
03-21-2012, 12:51 PM
I have my ears pierced. Twice.
That's good enough for me.

Miss Manipulation
03-21-2012, 01:06 PM
I have 5 piercings in all. All on my ears. 2 on each of my earlobes and one on my cartilage~ It still hurts xD
Woah wait. It still hurts? Does it hurt badly? Oh my, now I'm a tiny bit scared.

Hakoshi
03-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Had my ears pierced when I was younger, and now my mom wants to make another set of holes.. because it looks "cute and cool"
no, me no want gun with needle at end to pierce my skin, me no want , me no good with pain at all.
mmm, well if I ever do feel like getting a piercing, I'd say get the other hole on my ears.. meh aside from that, not much... I guess xD

marvel_phoenix
03-21-2012, 02:31 PM
I did have my earlobes pierced when I was younger, but no matter how well I took care of them, they still hadn't healed up properly after 2 months. So I took them out and them seal up. *sigh* I do consider getting them pierced again, now and then, but wearing earrings is just not in my personality.

My sister, on the other hand, has 2 in each earlobe, at least one in each of her upper ears, some sort of lip piercing or whatever you call it between the left of her upper lip and her nose... she wore a pearly looking post last Thanksgiving and I kept thinking she that she had mashed potatoes and gravy on her face. >_<

S o l o
03-21-2012, 02:41 PM
I have my ears pierced, but I haven't worn earrings in awhile.
I also have snake bites. Been thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced
(One of my managers said it would suit me.) xD

Velvet_Nightmare
03-21-2012, 03:02 PM
For the longest time I wanted an eyebrow piercing.

Never got it, might get one after I'm in the military. And if I don't [or can't] join, then I might get it as a college graduation present.

Slayer
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I love body art, so naturally I've had several piercings of my own. First piercings I ever got were my ears, but because my ears are really sensitive I can only wear earrings if they're made of silver.

I've had spiderbites and my hips pierced, but due to unfortunate events I had to remove them (lost one of the spiderbites and later removed the other). However, I plan on getting them all redone whenever I find a piercer that's as good as my last one was.

blueangel06661
03-21-2012, 03:12 PM
I only have my ears pierced which I had gotten as a kid..

I do not plan for anything more..

darkrider21
03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
i had my ears pearced at one point but i lost the earrings and they healed