PDA

View Full Version : [Other] Archer

Munchman
03-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Does anyone watch Archer? I find it to be really funny , and the new season just started. I also find Sterling to be the biggest badass in the history in mankind.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/fx_archer_wp_1024x768_1.jpg

marvel_phoenix
03-15-2012, 12:36 PM
I just got done watching Seasons 1&2 on Netflix last weekend. There were a few parts that were "WTH?!", but overall I enjoyed it. :D If I remember correctly, it is done by a lot of the same people from Frisky Dingo. If you haven't seen Frisky Dingo, I suggest you check it out. Some of the humor is a fair bit more crude than Archer, but it's still a decent show.

Munchman
03-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I just got done watching Seasons 1&2 on Netflix last weekend. There were a few parts that were "WTH?!", but overall I enjoyed it. :D If I remember correctly, it is done by a lot of the same people from Frisky Dingo. If you haven't seen Frisky Dingo, I suggest you check it out. Some of the humor is a fair bit more crude than Archer, but it's still a decent show.

Cruder humour than Archer? I tought the humour in Archer was the pinnacle of crudeness... Still loved it

DeathBlade/13.666
03-16-2012, 08:19 AM
Cruder humour than Archer? I tought the humour in Archer was the pinnacle of crudeness... Still loved it
lol Archer's got a long way to go before it reaches that point.

Munchman
03-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Gotta watch that "Frisky Dingo" thingy then. The cruder the humour , the more i like it

LivioRazlo
04-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Gotta watch that "Frisky Dingo" thingy then. The cruder the humour , the more i like it

Yeah i gotta check that out to then! Procrastination-ho!!! I love archer!!! Is anyone up to date with the series? I thought this series was supposed to have 13 episodes? When's the next three coming out :(

Munchman
04-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Yeah i gotta check that out to then! Procrastination-ho!!! I love archer!!! Is anyone up to date with the series? I thought this series was supposed to have 13 episodes? When's the next three coming out :(

All i really know about it is that a 3rd season is being released , tough i haven't had the chance to see any of it yet.

LivioRazlo
04-04-2012, 03:06 PM
All i really know about it is that a 3rd season is being released , tough i haven't had the chance to see any of it yet.

being released? there's been 13 episodes released since the end of season 2! there was a three episode mini seires, and now we are 10 eipsodes into the 13 episodes of season 3.

Munchman
04-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Oh... Really? Damn , i gotta get my hands on that. Thanks for the heads up man!

Damn , i forgot to quote...

LivioRazlo
04-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Oh... Really? Damn , i gotta get my hands on that. Thanks for the heads up man!

Damn , i forgot to quote...

no worries man, personally i've found the most recent season to be the most hilarious.

Sadrith
06-30-2012, 01:56 PM
I have to say I think Archer is better then south park. anyone else watch it

threewolves
06-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Have to agree, love Archer, I can watch South Park off and on, but Archer I always record. Granted, a lot of its inside jokes are kind of from my age bracket. :)

Jasanime
06-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Never heard of it, but I am gonna check it out right now cos I LOVE south Park!

Allyria
07-22-2012, 12:24 PM
One of my favorite shows. Sooo funny. "Do you think this is a game?" "No, I think Jenga's a game." hahah Some of the humor is crude, but some of it is really witty too.

The Ace RailGun
07-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Which archer are you talking about? FSN Archer or the show Archer? :P I thought that the first season was good but I kind of lost interest in in the second season. But I'll probably pic up the third season just to see how it continues.