PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to the Serious Talk section?

Videogamer555
02-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I just bought (for 10000 gil) access to that. However my general permissions have been limited by an admin to only 2 sections, and the Serious Talk section is a sub-section of one of the many sections that I've been banned from (the general conversation section). I assumed that if I payed 10000 gil for the serious talk section that any other section that needed to be unblocked for me to get to the serious talk section would also be unblocked. But it's not. I now have permission for the "serious talk" sub-section, but not access to the section that "serious talk" is a sub-section of, so therefore I still CAN NOT access the "serious talk" section at all! Someone PLEASE help me!

Token Black Guy
02-28-2012, 11:16 PM
my general permissions have been limited by an admin to only 2 sections, and the Serious Talk section is a sub-section of one of the many sections that I've been banned from (the general conversation section).

You just answered your own question. Now can a mod close this please?

Videogamer555
02-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah well I spend a good 10000gil on that so I BETTER get access to it!

Kaitou Ace
02-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Ah, well your point is valid. I'll refund the amount when I get home O_o; The point for serious talk is for the talk to be, serious, and purchasing the ticket doesn't preclude your access being taken away for misbehaving in it, or anywhere else on the forum.