PDA

View Full Version : Case Closed (really Named Detective Conan)

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-22-2004, 07:53 PM
Starts monday night, at Midnight. On Cartoon Network.

About some detective... who gets changed into a kid... or something...
(I obviously haven't seen it yet...)

Seyia
05-22-2004, 08:23 PM
well i'll check it out! :^_^:
heres a link to it http://www.adultswim.com/shows/caseclosed/index.html

Bubblegum Pop
05-31-2004, 02:23 PM
i love case closed racheal and the other guy (before he turned younger) i think they make a cute couple, and conan and that little girl look cute together to!! i love case closed it's a really cool show.....if yall seen it i bet yall love it

scorchio_rules
06-01-2004, 08:42 PM
:rolleyes: I love Case Closed, it totally rocks!

Gjallarhorn
06-01-2004, 09:44 PM
dont attach pointless images

detective conan is wicked funny and has an awesome plot.....conan's head is a little big though.....

Hiei's#1lover
06-08-2004, 12:42 PM
It rocks I love it soooooo much!!!

DarkWind
06-13-2004, 04:28 PM
This series is really amazing !! its one the greatest work by Gosho Aoyama.
I saw more than 250 episodes from "detective conan" and 7 movies and i'm waiting for the newest movie. everyone is telling its amazing ^^

the story
Detective Conan is an elementary school boy named Conan Edogawa. He is really a 17 year-old famous high school detective, Shinichi Kudo. While investigating some suspicious activity, Shinichi was knocked over the head by a man dressed in black. During his semi-conscious state, an experimental drug was forced down his throat that was meant to kill him. Instead, he shrunk into a little kid. In order to prevent the men from hurting his friends and family, he changed his name to Conan Edogawa, and now lives with his girlfriend, Ran and her dad!

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/tris19/conan.html

Rem
07-05-2004, 02:57 AM
is it just me or does rachel look like aries from final fantasy seven?

Yugi's#1girl
07-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Case Closed is an awesome anime. I think that AS has gotten a real winner this time unlike some of it's other shows.

white magician
07-06-2004, 06:08 PM
DETECTIVE CONAN S A GREAT ANIME U REALLY DONT WANNA MISS IT :lol: I DONT NOW WHY THEY CALLED IT CASE CLOSED :( I MEEN THE ORIGINAL NAME WAS DETECTIVE CONAN WHY CHANGE IT

plzjustdie
10-08-2004, 04:20 PM
dont attach pointless images

detective conan is wicked funny and has an awesome plot.....conan's head is a little big though.....
yes thats true my little brother always refers to case closed as "that show with the poeple that have huge heads and they look like aliens" CASE CLOSED IT AWESOME!!!.............but it makes me feel dumb cuz i can NEVER figure the thingys out

SuperCutie567
10-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Saw a lot of epsoides over the summer,but haven't really seen any since then(man,I hate being a student and waking up early.:().But it really is a great anime series,althrough that one epsoide when they go to Rachel's friend's summer home and there is a manic on the loose kinda scared the crap out me for a week.(I'm a big baby with these kinds of things^^;):eek:

Fujiwara-Takumi
10-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Rachel+Jimmy= One heck of a cute couple^_^ ...damn detective moore.....he's takin all the un=worked for credit..>_<

XxJBxX
10-11-2004, 08:14 PM
omg.. Rahcel's a -, Jimmy's an Idiot for getting shrunk, and detective moore just downroght "ReTaRdEd". why dont jimmy just confess as a little boy so rachel and him could spend more time finding Jimmy's Puberty pill and less time on dumb cases which the other teen detective can solve. god.......and i like it...

~Raye Hino~
10-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I love this show. Conan is absolutely adorable. Too bad he can't tell Rachel what happened to him, but this way he's able to learn a lot more about how she feels about him.

plzjustdie
10-12-2004, 04:45 PM
omg.. Rahcel's a -, Jimmy's an Idiot for getting shrunk, and detective moore just downroght "ReTaRdEd". why dont jimmy just confess as a little boy so rachel and him could spend more time finding Jimmy's Puberty pill and less time on dumb cases which the other teen detective can solve. god.......and i like it... ....

sesshomaruandrin
10-13-2004, 06:36 PM
detective conan is a great anime it really good

Rio-Okie
10-17-2004, 12:37 AM
I like the show, its cute and its interesting to try to figure out the cases.

robofighter
10-17-2004, 01:29 PM
man i love that show! somtiems i try to figuer it out befor he does.

inuyasha_kagome
10-17-2004, 02:01 PM
OMG. that show has to be the best. i haven't seen it in forever but i still love it. i've actually figured some cases out before conan. when i did i freaked out and my mom thought i was a freak for it.:awe:

Milly
11-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Case Closed is awesome. I like the pairing: Rachel and Conan. So cute!!

Boo
11-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Case Closed...cant think of an word for it...i mean an good word. =/ Awsome?Fantastic?oh i know uber awsome....yep.Its the best anime ive EVER seen...i want it for christmas lol.

wing 7
11-27-2004, 09:21 PM
its a bad out funny cool fun to watcgh interesting show.

Kogoro
12-25-2004, 12:18 AM
I really like that show. Conan is scary. The way he remembers everything he saw the other day or can look at things so closely. I tried to do what he did while watching the show, but I just couldn't remember a thing. It's really fun to play detective with Conan. I like the episodes when he's playing with his friends. They're all so cute.

Yugi's#1girl
01-19-2005, 04:25 PM
I really like this series. I enjoy the plot of a Sherlock Holmesesque series. Jimmy Kudo (Conan) is a remarkable detective especially the way he can re-play a crime scene from basically nothing.

Orca
01-21-2005, 12:17 AM
this anime is tricky i always try to solve the mysterys before conan does
they do look good together Rachel and Jimmy and the lilttle girl and conan even tho they are the same person Jimmy and Conan

Poohnella
01-21-2005, 04:29 PM
I've never seen the series and I really really want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just don't have any way of seeing it.....I don't have TV anymore it got stolen.....