PDA

View Full Version : [CN/AS] The Regular Show

LunaLuffsYoux
02-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Ahh, I just love this show. I mean, who doesn't? Tell me your comments below. I hope you feel the same way I do.
It's just... so original in it's own way.

Plot:

Two 23-year-old friends,a blue jay named Mordecai and a raccoon named Rigby, are employed as groundskeepers at a park and spend their days trying to slack off and entertain themselves by any means. This is much to the chagrin of their boss Benson (a high-tempered living gumball machine), along with their co-worker Skips (a yeti); but to the delight of Pops (a naïve, lollipop-shaped gentleman whose father Mr. Maellard owns the park). Their other co-workers, Muscle Man (an overweight green man) and High Five Ghost (a ghost with a hand extending from the top of his head) serve as rivals to Mordecai and Rigby. The show usually revolves around Mordecai's and Rigby's attempts to avoid work and enjoy themselves; however, they oftentimes have to pay for their irresponsible actions, as they always get into more trouble than they thought. This typically results in Mordecai and Rigby going through bizarre and surrealistic misadventures.

UltimateMegaCannon
03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I've seen this show. It's very weird.

TheAsterisk!
04-07-2012, 08:41 PM
This show is a simple sort of pleasure. Of particular interest, though, is the obscure reference in Skips' gait. (The obvious bit is that he skips, but- Oh! The fun!- if ever you discover why it matters that he's a yeti that skips.)

BluGru Mitsuo (Tori)
04-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Yea!!! I luv the regular show its pretty tight I love all the characters!!! :D

zozzy
04-15-2012, 12:43 PM
I love it, they are so funny! I really enjoy when I'm watching it.

Sankyo Sentina
07-26-2013, 03:36 AM
Post any reviews, thoughts, ideas, about this show.

Anime Forum
07-26-2013, 11:07 PM
I hate this show. It may have fans, but I am not one of them.

DeathBlade/13.666
07-26-2013, 11:12 PM
I hate this show. It may have fans, but I am not one of them.Why do you hate the show?

Zainox
07-26-2013, 11:24 PM
I have heard OF it, just never watched it. I am not a fan of cartoons created these days..

Acid-Fang
07-26-2013, 11:32 PM
I have heard OF it, just never watched it. I am not a fan of cartoons created these days..Well if you've never watched it, how do you know if it's good or if it sucks horribly? Sure people can tell you about it, but I'm sure if I told you about Adventure Time you'd think it's crap. If someone else that liked the series told you about it, you might have a more forgiving apprehension about it.

Anime Forum
07-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Why do you hate the show?

I don't find it very funny lol. I have seen episodes, but never really got into it. Plus, I rarely watch newer American animation. I understand anime isn't the only good animation out there so that isn't the reason by the way! Just not into it much nowadays.

DeathBlade/13.666
07-27-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't find it very funny lol. I have seen episodes, but never really got into it. Plus, I rarely watch newer American animation. I understand anime isn't the only good animation out there so that isn't the reason by the way! Just not into it much nowadays.Fair enough. It's not really my cup of tea either, but it's grown a tad on me. That being said, I think I have cancer. J/K XD