PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel like your life is falling apart

Musaki
02-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Do you ever get that feeling your life is falling apart ? That nothing is going the way you planned it or bad things just keep bumping into you?

I grew up without my parrents because they were murdered when I was 5years old. I became a martial arts (haedong kumdo and tang soo do) teacher at the the age of 20, I was engaged to a "SWEET" guy when I was 21 and got my ribs broken when he unexceptly broke 3 of my ribs with a baseball bat by accident, at the age of 22 I got ran through with my own katana by an 8 year old student of mine who thought it would be fun to run around and play with it. I suffered huge blood los and the best thing of it all the parent who drove me to the hospital was High at that moment and we crashed it to a SUV. I was stuck in a coma for a year my Fiance left me for my assistant because HE Thought I WAS GOING TO DIE(I wish I did), And I threw away 90% of the people that called me there "friend". Only good thing is I ve still got my good looks as qouted by 34 hot guys at the new years party we had after I was released from the hospital.

Why do you feel like your life is falling apart?
Please share

Velvet_Nightmare
02-10-2012, 04:48 PM
My life is actually going quite well.

Wearing a smile helps. And never forget the past, but always look forward to the possibilities of the future.

Saeriel
02-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Yeeeeeah, I get that a lot :D

I just try to laugh it off when I can ^.^

Either that, or light orphanages on fire. It's a toss up most days, really.

Meenah
02-10-2012, 05:39 PM
It's going better now, actually. I'm getting myself out of nursing. I honestly don't want nursing as my profession and I've been having arguments with my parents about it. So hopefully, I can start it out this coming April. Yay, I'll be doing what I really want to do so I can't say now my life is falling apart. It's all great at this very moment for me.

marvelangga
02-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Not anymore.

Aleyna
02-10-2012, 09:51 PM
My life is just the way that I want it to be right now. I couldn't be anymore happier, honestly. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. I hit the lowest point in my life already where I knew my life probably wasn't going to get any worse. Once you've hit rock bottom, all you can do is float up, because nothing can compare to the worst thing that has happened to you, so then when something bad does happen, it doesn't hurt as much as it nearly used to hurt, since you had the worst thing happen to you already.

Hideki Motosuwa.
02-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Do you ever get that feeling your life is falling apart ? That nothing is going the way you planned it or bad things just keep bumping into you?

I grew up without my parrents because they were murdered when I was 5years old. I became a martial arts (haedong kumdo and tang soo do) teacher at the the age of 20, I was engaged to a "SWEET" guy when I was 21 and got my ribs broken when he unexceptly broke 3 of my ribs with a baseball bat by accident, at the age of 22 I got ran through with my own katana by an 8 year old student of mine who thought it would be fun to run around and play with it. I suffered huge blood los and the best thing of it all the parent who drove me to the hospital was High at that moment and we crashed it to a SUV. I was stuck in a coma for a year my Fiance left me for my assistant because HE Thought I WAS GOING TO DIE(I wish I did), And I threw away 90% of the people that called me there "friend". Only good thing is I ve still got my good looks as qouted by 34 hot guys at the new years party we had after I was released from the hospital.

Why do you feel like your life is falling apart?
Please share
I feel for you, Musaki. It's a good thing you're alive and well, and still fighting. You know, part of your story reminds me an anime called Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Check it out if you haven't already.

Ever since I got fired from my job at a super market back in March '11, I've maintained a boring, unemployed, friendless life. It's really quite pathetic actually, but it's nothing compared to others. I tried going back to college in September, but couldn't handle 5 classes, so I withdrew and have been living on $89 a week, which will soon run out. I always wonder what's going to happen to me. I've applied for plenty of places too.

blueangel06661
02-11-2012, 10:29 PM
HECK NAW!!! Because no matter what whacks me in the face I try to put my best face forward.... The more you dwell on it as negitive the worse your heath and mental stability gets.. So when things got bad for me a few months ago I went out and did things that were GOOD for me... Works out quite well...

DeathBlade/13.666
02-11-2012, 10:39 PM
You know, Unemployed after 5 years in the military, nothing more than my experience to help me get hired, and no one's looking to hire me. Life isn't so bad. I still have Family and friends that'll look out for me, and good folks that care. All else fails, reading a few things from fmylife.com always cheers me up. I may have to spend an ungodly amount of time to get the VA to compensate me for disability, but I can make the wait.

If all else fails, take note from Larry's joke about his sister with moles. And there's this vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHPqTDHxJs

Furore
02-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah, once or twice when most things seem to stuff up at once. Don't know what the future will bring though, and sometimes the things you feel have messed you up severely actually end up leading to something better. You can always change how you live, it might take a while but you can always make new friends and hopefully find the right partner for you (I finally seem to have), you can search for jobs while you work an unsatisfying one, most injuries don't leave a person useless these days thanks to advancements and possibilities are always around the corner, even if the corner is a good hike away.

The worst thing you can do is succumb to the crap that knocks you down, even of it can be easy for that to happen. Just makes the wait for good change even longer.

Hanamaru Kunikida
02-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Shit happens, deal with it. But my condolences to you, regardless.

I mean, I guess complaining/whining about it's all good, but do something about it as well. Your life falls apart only because you let it fall apart, because YOU control your life, not anyone or "anything" else. Sure, bad things happened to you but you got to do something so good things happen to you....life it's not easy and it's not given or shouldn't to you easily either...so I guess just do something that makes you happy.

I feel like I want to punch someone right now...like every day...but I'm stilling doing my best to survive.

Aulos
02-12-2012, 10:56 AM
In my freshman year of college and beyond my life has been falling apart. But I especially felt it there in the beginning. My physical health started going downhill in ways I could have never imagined I would ever have to deal with. The 'normal' future I was going to have vanished completely.

And not long before that I thought my life 'sucked' for silly teenager reasons.

You never know when these kind of things will happen. It's best to not think our lives suck. Things can always get worse. Always.

~*Red*~
02-12-2012, 09:46 PM
I felt like that when I had to do my university courses online due to the earthquakes, but I am well and truly back on track now.

Syaoran
02-12-2012, 10:02 PM
When you feel like that, use the glue of life: cookies and ice cream. Then you'll be too stuffed to feel bad anymore.

Saeriel
02-12-2012, 10:04 PM
When you feel like that, use the glue of life: cookies and ice cream. Then you'll be too stuffed to feel bad anymore.

And chocolate.

Acnologia
02-12-2012, 10:40 PM

Words to live by.

I have felt like this on multiple occasions, but I was thankfully able to fix it. For those who are going through a rough time now, I wish you the best!

TadashiED
02-12-2012, 10:57 PM
All the time.

And the fact that you're still here and alive at this moment, you should be thankful. Just remember to keep your head up.

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow."
-Helen Keller

Musaki
02-13-2012, 02:34 AM

LOL with CHOCOLATE SYRUP and some chocolates Sariel said but just chopped up and sprinkled over or crashed oreos. Hehe Heck I think that would make me fat then everything is messed up again hehe^^

-GAZKUL-
02-13-2012, 05:39 AM
no, why do you ask?