PDA

View Full Version : [Tv Series] Code Geass

mangeassshajigan
01-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Type: TV series 50 episodes (code geass 25 episodes)(Code geass r2 25 episodes)
Genre:Mecha, Drama,Alternate History, Supernatural

Plot synopsis/ Summary- In an alternate history world, America lost the revolutionary war and was renamed Brittania. In the year 2010 the Brittanian empire takes over Japan and renames it Area 11. An exiled Brittanian Prince named Lelouch obtains a power called Geass and with it, he vows to obliterate Brittania.

Story (10/10)- The story is very original and fantastic. Each episode just makes you want to watch more. There are many twists and turns to this story.

Characters (10/10)- The character development is amazing in some characters and in others beyond amazing. The characters are very unique and some of their conflicts almost brought tears to my eyes.

Art/animation (10/10)- The art style is amazingly beautiful and the animation is stunning and it does not need any CG to look that way.

Voice acting, music (10/10)- This is arguably the best thing the anime has to offer. The soundtrack is first-class and top notch, and the Japanese voice acting is incredible. But the Japanese voice acting is not as incredible as the English dub. The English dub had great script writers which made the dialogue amazing. The voice acting cannot be described. The cast is amazing and they all fit their characters extremely well. Especially Johnny Yong Bosch as Lelouch.

Overall (10/10)- Code Geass is my favorite anime of all time. It has a fantastic story, soundtrack, and artstyle. Not to mention it has the best English dub and extravagant character development. I would recommend this anime to anyone.

Austin Masaki
01-30-2012, 06:25 AM
I remember watching this on Adult Swim, it was amazing!! Yet, they stopped showing it as soon as it was over... Thats why I bought all the manga!! >:D they can't stop me.

Ryuu No Kage
01-30-2012, 06:36 AM
It was one of the best animes I have ever watched personally I thought the story was very well planned out.

AshureeChan
04-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I personally think Code Geass is amazing as well :)
Lelouch is my favorite anime character :D

Ryuu No Kage
04-19-2012, 03:31 PM
I loved it because of its style and it reminded me highly of death note which was also a really good anime. Lelouchs personality is somewhat similar to Light yagamis in death note

Jasanime
05-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Yup, I thought Code Geass was a masterpiece. I loved Princess Euphie. I also think it had one of the BEST endings any anime has ever had!

rawzah
05-20-2012, 07:07 AM
This anime is one of the best anime I ever watched.

Creasy
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM
You could compare Code Geass with Death Note! The protagonist reminds me of Light in case of intelligence and how they would do anything do accomplish their goals! But Code Geass has a better ending than Death Note imho.

Tenshikuro
07-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Code Geass was just amazing. Every episode kept me interested. I didnt find any part of that anime to be boring at all and Lelouch's dark moments really make him an interesting anime character

bloodyrose_emz
08-30-2012, 12:44 AM
I like this Anime.. And I also like the Story.......
I love cC..

Yugami
10-18-2012, 05:56 AM
I didnt like the code geass : akito the exiled

-_-

cuz lelouch is the best...

ACFandomania
11-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Lelouch as character was phenominal. How he obtained the geass and used it to take on the alias of zero and start a new rebelion that would revolutinize brutania

Sarinda
01-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Absolutely the best anime I've ever watched!! I only re-started watching anime about a year and half ago (before that, I used to watch "japanese cartoons" on TV when I was a kid, such as One Piece, Cardcaptor Sakura...), and I began with Death Note. Then I watched Code Geass and it was like OMG. I mean, I was completely in love with Lelouch and with everything! The storyline, all the characters... Ahh I've never felt so excited about something before. The amazing plot twists right at the end of the episode...And I didn't know how it was going to end, I went through so many emotions during the series, I questioned many concepts such as justice and I totally got to know everyone in CG. I loved every single scene of it, but mostly the second season, and yes, the end. My favourite characters are Kallen and Lelouch by the way:). I've re-watched the series three times already and have memorized almost every scene of it. It's been more than a year already and I still fantasize about it...

Envy
01-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Best anime ever! I loved it, especially Lelouch c:
I loved the plot to it :3

Otonashii
01-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Im ridiculously happy to see that other people loved it too!! There are alot of people who hate it for some reason or another :(

AkanoYoru
01-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Personally, I cringed at the dub... of course, I did watch the sub first. Hard to top Jun Fukuyama's voice acting.
Sometimes it can seem over-the-top with Lelouch being a drama queen, but that's CLAMP for ya.

~OTAKYU~
01-06-2014, 12:09 AM
SPOILER:

Who knew he'd die in the end

andrepatton
01-10-2014, 12:49 AM
code geass is an anime with such substance....politics, family, martyrdom, darkness and yet hope... I really love the characters and how they each contribute to the whole story.. my best anime choice..

ga hier (http://www.onlinegokkasten.me/)

~OTAKYU~
01-15-2014, 06:30 AM
One of the best animes ever 10/10/10/10

daosan
01-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Code Geass is amazing!! One of the best animes ever. It's got amazing plot and characters.

kotov9syndrome
03-02-2014, 04:45 PM
The end killed me. No spoilers though. Great show.