PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite quote

Xian Jaguar
01-26-2012, 01:57 PM
alright, post your favorite quote from any anime, movie, actor, benefactor or author/poet
go

darkrider21
01-26-2012, 09:10 PM
hope that your heaven sent and your hell proof

battousai_ryuu
01-26-2012, 10:43 PM
"Heaven don't want me and Hell is afraid I'd take over"
Something my dad always said xD

mrpineapple
01-27-2012, 04:12 AM
"Fun things are fun" - K-on!

SuXrys
01-27-2012, 07:14 AM
"But then Jonathan said it was something he must do, even if it was dangerous.
‘Why?’ I wondered. ‘Otherwise you’re not a human being but just a piece of dirt’ said Jonathan." Jonathan to Scotty, from The Brothers Lionheart (1973) [Astrid Lindgren]

http://svt.se/content/1/c6/75/85/24/astridkombo380.jpg

battousai_ryuu
01-27-2012, 07:53 AM
"Technology gets better everyday. That's fine. But most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocket knife and a smile."

armonia1987
01-27-2012, 08:06 AM
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" itachi to sasuke!

-GAZKUL-
01-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Not a quote but still fun

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/funny-pictures-cat-eats-your-ramen.jpg

Elphaba
01-27-2012, 03:05 PM
"Love yourself, Love others, and Act with Integrity." -Patricia Arquette
"Do not be afraid to fail." -Nanne

battousai_ryuu
01-27-2012, 04:39 PM
"If one loves, one need not have an ideology of love."

AnimeFrost
01-27-2012, 07:18 PM
"Your to impatient you think 1 second is an hour"

Meenah
01-27-2012, 07:54 PM
"Be a useful daughter and give daddy toilet paper!" -Papa Seung in the toilet

AnimeBboy
01-27-2012, 10:37 PM
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
― Bruce Lee

ghostthegreat
01-27-2012, 10:46 PM
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephen King.

thehumangod1
01-27-2012, 11:09 PM
RGR4SFOimlk

Saeriel
01-28-2012, 02:39 AM
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephen King.

^This.

"I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do, and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes; in hospitals and forests and abbatoirs. For some folks death is a release, and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them." - Death (The Sandman)

"Have you even been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnrable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' or 'how very perceptive' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." - Rose Walker (Sandman)

RyuTama
01-28-2012, 03:27 AM

http://atomicbunker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ptnqE.jpg

---

I have a lot of quotes I like, but it's late and I can only think of a few at the moment:

"Grief is not a sea, drink it to the dregs." ~Russian proverb.

"You may disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." ~Beverly Sills

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting." ~Buddha

"Why put off til tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow?" ~Mark Twain.

Matty
01-28-2012, 05:57 AM
"Jesus is coming.... look busy!"

ACBlackJ0ck
01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
Pat: Kenpachi Ramasama, why didn't you do your math homework?
Mat: Oh I'm sorry My toast wouldn't cook and I had to become a sailor scout!

Two Best Friends Play Persona 4

battousai_ryuu
01-28-2012, 11:51 AM
"Don't *ever* risk your life for an asset. If it comes down to you or them... send flowers." Spy Game

"If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever." A Knights Tale
"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting." A Knights Tale

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" Bruce Lee

"Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it." Bruce Lee

"Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion." Bruce Lee

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world” Miyamoto Musashi

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult." Seneca