PDA

View Full Version : Things in movies that disturbs you?

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 07:43 PM
When you watch movies you sometimes see things that disturbs you. Atleast that happens to me from time to time...

For example;
I get disturb by all those colorful plastic cups that are always in movies whenever a american teenager are having a party. Don't know why... it just does. xP

http://knox.villagesoup.com/media/VillageNetMedia/5/A3/369434/t300-red%20solo%20cup.jpg <--- those

Mhew ~
* What about you? What annoys you while you're watching movies?

Things / people / story exc

KateS
01-21-2012, 07:49 PM
How ironic, American Pie is on TV right now and they naturally have those colorful cups :|

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 07:55 PM
How ironic, American Pie is on TV right now and they naturally have those colorful cups :|
*face palm* >____>

Mr. Panda
01-21-2012, 07:57 PM
The entire movie: The Mist disturbs me.

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 07:58 PM
The entire movie: The Mist disturbs me.
Not sure I have seen that one.... why does it disturb you so much?

illu
01-21-2012, 08:07 PM
The entire last moments of the recent HP movies. I had an image of what the adults might look like, and well....it wasn't like that D:....

KateS
01-21-2012, 08:12 PM
The entire last moments of the recent HP movies. I had an image of what the adults might look like, and well....it wasn't like that D:....

I totally understand >.<

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Uf, thank you! I was so disappointed when seeing that scene! ... I mean... whyy? >___<

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

I totally understand >.<
+ 1

illu
01-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Uf, thank you! I was so disappointed when seeing that scene! ... I mean... whyy? >___<

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

+ 1
My friends and I were laughing so hard with the last moments of the movie... D:

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 08:31 PM
My friends and I were laughing so hard with the last moments of the movie... D:

... "laughed"?? D:

Mr. Panda
01-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Not sure I have seen that one.... why does it disturb you so much?

The crazy satanic Christian woman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYr0Jz-rTY0

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 08:39 PM
The crazy satanic Christian woman.
So she's upset that the people are trying to take food from the store, while she herself is drinking milk from the same store? Well done... ~

Mr. Panda
01-21-2012, 08:58 PM
So she's upset that the people are trying to take food from the store, while she herself is drinking milk from the same store? Well done... ~

Just the entire build-up to how she becomes this 'entity' within that shop is really disturbing and stupid. I facepalmed so many times during this movie I lost count.

marvelangga
01-21-2012, 08:59 PM
The kissing and/or the bed scene. Especially when you're watching in a movie theater with your parents.

illu
01-21-2012, 09:02 PM
... "laughed"?? D:
Because it was so unexpected lol xD

sa5m
01-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Not sure if I'm just stating the obvious, but sex scenes disturb me?

illu
01-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Not sure if I'm just stating the obvious, but sex scenes disturb me?
So what happens when you do it in real life then?

Anoleis
01-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I was watching Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, and they had the shark jump out of the water and eat a commercial jet liner.
Generally things that have no logic behind them. ^

TasteMyPoisonKiss
01-22-2012, 11:01 PM
The only 4 things that disturb me in movies are

hard rape just so you get the idea cause im not posting a pic of that here

http://i.imgur.com/G4Qcb.jpg

creatures or things poping out of people stomachs

aliens http://i.imgur.com/0M4Ob.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LWStL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LWStL.jpg

defromed creatures or people

http://i.imgur.com/coIGr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EcRpO.jpg

gruesome killings killings that are so gruesome that only peices of a persons body are left behind

http://i.imgur.com/aaJzQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Sq40g.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

wtf those are the best parts of the movie *woos alert*

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

he doesnt be cause he a virgen lol

CapnJack
01-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Certain gore scenes like the frozen Nitrogen scene of Jason X. I glanced up at the end. Then there's the SAW movies... 'nuff said. Some (to most) scenes I can take with not much trouble and rather applaud the effect, but others have just the right detail that I don't expect in time.

Then there's when someone makes a fool in public of themself. I know its a movie but I can't help getting embarrassed; like when watching Borat. Its not all the time, just when its really stupid. Not sure if that counts for "disturbed".

Then there's the scenes when somebody gets away with a crime right in front of people and the protagonist tries to convince others that these people did it but no one listens or believes them, so they got to build up a ton of proof or take them down themselves. Or worse, corrupt authority figures trying to take them out of the picture or kill their image. Cases in point: Beverly Hills Cop or Die Hard. They wouldnt be causing car chases or blowing up things if you'd listen to them in the first place.

These scenes help make the story, and they shouldn't stop making them like that, but you can't help but want to rush the screen and put a boot through it.

Speaking of which, remember A Series of Unfortunate Events? Remember when Olaff backhands one of the children. Lets remember who's playing him. Rather blew me away as well.

AnimeFrost
01-23-2012, 04:24 AM
The movie Click disturbed me a little i never knew dogs loved ducks so much to do THAT to them

Noah0zara
01-23-2012, 05:39 AM
The kissing and/or the bed scene. Especially when you're watching in a movie theater with your parents.

I agree with you... :smile:

Saeriel
01-23-2012, 05:54 AM
The ninja spider scenes. They need warnings or something, really.

Also, I too agree that the romancing scenes are disturbing, particularly with parents present.

John Watson
01-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Anything with rape scenes, bloody gore, torture scenes, creepy stalker killer perverts...child abuse..etc.

;____;

IIISTARSCREAMERIII
01-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Things in movies that bother me are like body parts with a mind of their own that just crawl around and kill stuff or even if they are good like Thing from the Adam's family it just freaks me out and also anything having to do with stuff that can actually happen in real life like the stuff you hear on the news rape,child molestation, murders, stuff like that
Also here is a picture of some cute puppies in case anyone is getting scared in this post.....

SuXrys
01-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Also, I too agree that the romancing scenes are disturbing, particularly with parents present.
Sooo many childhood memories are coming back right now! xp
I used to hide behind a pillow back in the days when those scenes showed up, it was so embarressing! lol

Uncanny X-Man
01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
When American teens drive in movies, only because in my head, I've learned to accept, that you can only drive when you're 18, then I get a bit disturbed at teens driving xD

Acnologia
01-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Bodily mutilation

For obvious reasons, I just tend to imagine it's my own body :<

SuXrys
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
When American teens drive in movies, only because in my head, I've learned to accept, that you can only drive when you're 18, then I get a bit disturbed at teens driving xD
Yeah, it's hard for us northern folks to get along with that fact... xD

Machipa
01-23-2012, 10:26 PM
The blood x__x

darkrider21
01-25-2012, 09:03 PM
its hard to disturb me but in this one movie.asult on prising 13 this guy gets an iceacle put in his head

darkrider21
01-28-2012, 04:33 PM
id have to say the sean in scarface where they cut somone in half in with the chainsaw

The Wing Man
01-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Nothing really disturbs me in movies, maybe dogs or animals getting hurt is the only thing.

Chigumi
01-28-2012, 05:40 PM
What disturbs me? The second half. You can ALWAYS predict it.
Though I must say Hang Over surprised me. The roof? Lmao, never thought of that.

marvel_phoenix
01-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Nothing really disturbs me in movies, maybe dogs or animals getting hurt is the only thing.

Animals getting hurt bothers me, too. Then there is any scenes with excessive and blood and guts (Saw series, Texas Chainsaw Massacre for example). Then scenes were the characters are put into such socially awkward situations that they are just down-right embarrassing. (The episode of Big Bang with the Time Machine is a good example of that.)

Datenshi
01-29-2012, 02:54 AM
The opening scene of End of Evangelion. Those who have watched it will know what I am talking about. Imagine seeing that with your parents...

More generally, I take special objection to movies where beautiful people get away with murder only because they are beautiful, and movies where passerbys in the background get casually killed left and right without anyone batting an eye, but when it's the death of a major character, it's an earth stopping event.

They're both rather indicative of the twisted values of society in a depressing way.

Aleyna
01-31-2012, 07:03 AM
I find drunk white girls disturbing to look at in movies and in general, even though I am a white girl.

sweetdaddydee1
01-31-2012, 08:06 AM
everything.

SuXrys
01-31-2012, 08:43 AM
I get irritated that the maincharacter often falls in love by the first glance of someone beautiful, and then they are ready to risk their life and everything to be together with that person - even if the only thing that they know about her / him is how they look!!

No wonder the little mermaid will never be the same for me anymore... "I leave my family and friends, change my body and give up something something, and go towards an uncertain future with someone that I have never talked to before! But don't worry.... he was smexy!" ..... growl ಠ_ಠ Teenagers never change., no matter in what time they are living in... ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ