PDA

View Full Version : If you, IRL, would stand infront of the Fable2 ending choices... [spoiler warning]

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 11:24 AM
At the end of Fable 2 we faced with three different choices, one of the choices you'll get and the other two you won't.

* The first choice is to save the lives of hundreds or thousands of different strangers
(If you do not choose this you won't save them, and loses your closest ones).

* The second choice is to save the lives of your nearest and dearest
(If you do not choose this, you'll lose them + alot of strangers will die).

* The last option is that you'll get lots and lots of money - you'll become really rich
(Unless you select this, you do not get the money, + all the strangers and your family will perish).

While playing the game so you might make different choices depending on how you want to continue the game but if you were faced with the fact that you had to make a similar choice in 'the real world' .... what would you choose? You, as in the game of Fable2, can only choose one, so;

----------------------------------------------------------

* Would you save the lives of many unknown people, but not getting the money and lose your closest ones?
* Would you save the lifes of your loved ones, but sacrificing alot of strangers in return?
* Would you choose to become incredibly rich, but let both your family and lots of unknown people die?

----------------------------------------------------------

- Also, if you can, pleasy try to explain why you would choose that particular choice of yours.

Choose wisely... - there can only be one choice.
http://www.animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56948&d=1327165797

Xian Jaguar
01-21-2012, 01:01 PM
hmmmm. hard choice
lets go with lotsa money

SuXrys
01-21-2012, 01:04 PM
hmmmm. hard choice
lets go with lotsa money

How come?

Sizary Momo
01-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Save the lives of my nearest and
dearest!They deserve the best :)

Dreruto
01-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I would save my family. I know it's selfish but i love them. Everyone who died building the spire were strangers and could have been bad people. Plus the dog was loyal and helpful.

Velvet_Nightmare
01-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Can't I just load the save file and choose all three for the achievements? >_>

[If not then closest loved ones.]

Saeriel
01-25-2012, 10:31 PM
I would choose the first option. The lives of many outweigh the few, despite personal ties, and money at the price of human lives would leave a heavy weight in my chest.

The few I care for would understand my choice, I think, and perhaps even believe it the right choice.

I think the more difficult question for me would be whether I would die for the many, or the loved, heh.

Jradow
01-26-2012, 01:25 PM
My girlfriend. And strangers.

Xian Jaguar
01-26-2012, 01:30 PM
How come?

i dont are for those i dont know and i dont have any rl friends