PDA

View Full Version : [CN/AS] Dexters laboratory

aerophobia
01-19-2012, 02:31 AM
What?!?! No Dexters lab thread yet? This was definitely one of my favorite shows on cartoon network while i was growing up along with Johnny Bravo.
If you don't know what dexters laboratory is then heres the wiki page for it
---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter%27s_Laboratory
I always loved the way deedee would get into his lab no matter what dexter would do. She would ALWAYS get in. Then theres always the way dexter pronounced the word laboratory and just all the trouble he would get himself into in weird ways.

I don't know about you guys but thinking about this show makes me want to do one thing.
DANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsHxrCeDq1U

SuXrys
01-19-2012, 05:57 AM
Is it only me that actually hated Deedee? xD

And yes... I also loved the way Dexter would say the word "laboratory".

aerophobia
01-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Is it only me that actually hated Deedee? xD

And yes... I also loved the way Dexter would say the word "laboratory".

I found Deedee to be hilarious. All the things she would do to dexter. I remember one episode where he like destroyed his lab i think while just trying to get deedee out of it.(or something like that)

SuXrys
01-19-2012, 01:19 PM
I found Deedee to be hilarious. All the things she would do to dexter. I remember one episode where he like destroyed his lab i think while just trying to get deedee out of it.(or something like that)

I mainly remember her as a annoyment. There he was, poor little Dexter, trying to finish one of his new inventions and then she came - and destroyed everything.. I just remember how much I felt sorry for Dexter. Because often (if I don't remember it all wrong now) he would afterwards stand next to his destroyed invention [after Deedee had done her evil deeds] and looked at it with big and sad puppy-eyes, while sigh dissappointed. Oh how I felt sorry for him!! xD

Stupid Deedee ~

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

And yeeeaaaah... somewhere in the back of my head I think I remember that episode aswell....

-----
I don't remember but did we ever got to see Dexter outside his laboratory? Like in school / out in the city exc?

Fuuj1n
01-19-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't remember but did we ever got to see Dexter outside his laboratory? Like in school / out in the city exc?

Yeah, quite a few times. There was one episode where Dexter was getting bullied in dodgeball at school. He retaliates with a robot suit that had built in dodgeball cannons in its arms. That episode was a classic :D.

Daken.
01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
That dance is soooo in right now.

SuXrys
01-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah, quite a few times. There was one episode where Dexter was getting bullied in dodgeball at school. He retaliates with a robot suit that had built in dodgeball cannons in its arms. That episode was a classic :D.

Do you perhaps remember which episode that was?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

That dance is soooo in right now.

o__O what?

Fuuj1n
01-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Do you perhaps remember which episode that was?

Season 1 Episode 7, I believe.

SuXrys
01-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Season 1 Episode 7, I believe.

Thank you! ~

While we are at it; remember any more similar episodes? ^^

Fuuj1n
01-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Thank you! ~

While we are at it; remember any more similar episodes? ^^

Oooooh. It's been AGES since I watched any Dexter's Laboratory haha. But I do remember 2 episodes involving the outside world:

Season 2 Episode 83, Dexter and his friends with funny accents gets bullied because of said funny accents.

Season 2 episode 37, Dexter wants ice cream but the ice cream van doesn't stop for him. Queue gadgetry, car chases and laughs :P.

Those are the episodes from the top of my head. I can remember more but I need more time! And money! And more TIME!

:D

SuXrys
01-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Those are the episodes from the top of my head. I can remember

I love your comments so much... Thank you!! :D

Daken.
01-19-2012, 10:17 PM
o__O what?

Yeah, like, totally. You didn't know? I am disappointed.

Fuuj1n
01-20-2012, 01:41 AM
I think I was 7 years old when the Dexter's Laboratory pilot first came out. It was the one where Dexter created some sort of remote control that can transform things into anything. Too bad it only had ONE button haha.

God I feel old :(

KageNoNeko
01-21-2012, 12:24 AM
I barely remember this show.

mangeassshajigan
01-29-2012, 12:44 PM
deedee u shall not come into my secret laboratory

ahaha ahaha ahahahaha aha ahahahaha

darkrider21
04-20-2012, 05:05 PM
i rember the show. an episode that i liked was the one about the icecramman.lol

Jasanime
04-20-2012, 05:23 PM
I loved Dexter and Johnny Bravo. Although I was already too old for cartoons when they came out, but that did not stop me.

DeathBlade/13.666
04-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Anyone watched/or watching Dexter's Lab on Cartoon Planet?

RavenQueen
05-06-2012, 06:22 PM
omg i miss this show i grow up watching this

SuXrys
05-06-2012, 07:34 PM
I loved Dexter and Johnny Bravo. Although I was already too old for cartoons when they came out, but that did not stop me.

And it should never do that either. ~
Got it? O__o

------

While I am in here I can say that I think it would be interesting if they would do a new show with an older Dexter. I mean, they did one with The Power Puff Girls as teenagers so why not one with Dexter? Just imagine all the brilliant plans he could try to do if he didn't lived in the same house as his sister. Mohahah! ... Or now when I think more about it little more maybe that would completely destroy the whole "theme" with the show? ... Oh well... I guess that idea have to stay as an idea for now..

But no matter what! Here are some wise words from the show that we got to see when the little man tried to become littl' older. Let these wise word guide you on the path of life:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzcc5Hk3N1qjvxfho1_500.jpg

Also... If you do feel like seeing Dexter as an adult you can see him like that in his old show in for example the episode "Ego Trip".
If you search for it you can for example find it on youtube. ;D

Jasanime
05-07-2012, 03:34 AM
SuXrys Yes Mam!

neogalaxy
05-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Haha i remember this show, gosh the first episode was annoying -.- lol

Anuket
05-24-2012, 08:26 AM
I used to get up early just to watch Dexter, I'd be like a bad-ass and skip breakfast to head straight to our living room just to catch the show on time. I got pissed off a lot by what Deedee did to Dexter's experiments, so cruel. The poor thing just stood there with puppy eyes and starts redoing everything.

Deedee reminds me of a bully we used to have in school. T_T Not a good one, but yeah the show was great. I'd go on a marathon anytime.

aerophobia
06-02-2012, 11:32 AM
i still have been watching dexters lab and johnny bravo from time to time on boomerang network that shows old cartoons like that. Its the greatest :P

RavenQueen
06-21-2012, 12:50 AM
saw one ep on netflix i feel like a kid again

Creasy
06-21-2012, 04:42 AM
Omelette du fromage is the only thing I can remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMaQwb59OJ8

Suzume
06-21-2012, 05:55 AM
I remember this show but i forgot the episodes. :(