PDA

View Full Version : William Hung

Bubblegum Pop
05-19-2004, 09:21 PM
i kinda like him....i like him cause he's funy....he's not a really a good singer but it's funny!

Princess Mononoke
05-20-2004, 12:44 AM
no.. and its not funny.. and i refuse to listen to that crap.

shadowmist_011
05-20-2004, 08:43 AM
I don't know why people admire him i think his a useless singer, i mean his not even a good singer! :angry: :lol:

Kewii
05-20-2004, 10:12 AM
I think the reason people liked him was because of his attitude. He was very positive about his AI experience.

But now I think it's just a big joke and he's only out there for a good laugh. Which is sad, and kind of mean.

Bubblegum Pop
05-20-2004, 02:54 PM
sorry if i was mean....i was just a litlle moody when i typed that....but for my opinion i think he shouldn't sing

SaceGolem2
05-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Klutz13@May 20 2004, 09:12 AM
I think the reason people liked him was because of his attitude. He was very positive about his AI experience.

But now I think it's just a big joke and he's only out there for a good laugh. Which is sad, and kind of mean.
Straight up, William Hung, cannot sing. Not to mention those arent even his songs. He just sings over popular ones.

I do give him props for showing the world that He could give a damn less about what people thing about him and that even after he got crapped on in AI he still put out a cd.

The Black Swordsman Guts
05-28-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by SaceGolem2@May 27 2004, 10:33 PM
I do give him props for showing the world that He could give a damn less about what people thing about him and that even after he got crapped on in AI he still put out a cd.
No its not that he's to naive to realize that he sucks and that's why he could give a damn. When people cheer for him it makes him think that he can sing good. When he said the line to Simon, Paula, and Randy "I have no professional training" only a naive person would say that or a really stupid person would say that. I'm going with naive since you can be smart but naive at the same time i know someone who is like that and since William goes to Harvard college he's not stupid just naive.

Yes he got crapped on in American idol but since he had so many supporters that made him think that he's good even though the judges said that he is no good. That's just my opinion of course.

Hakkai The Cho-Man
06-17-2004, 08:28 PM
I heard two of his songs and gagged... x_X I personally didn't really like his singing voice... It kinda hurt my ears. ^^;
Though, he is better than most people. But, I won't mention them here, for fear of losing my head. XD