PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here and I need help!

Landshark
01-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Hello!

My Wife and I have watched a ton of anime series and movies now and are always looking for more.

However, before I met my Wife I once watched an anime movie that I really enjoyed, but have since unfortunately completely forgotten the name of.

I've searched literally hours trying to find it with no luck. So, I now turn to you, for help.

The only parts of this anime movie I remember (and I apologize if I end up spoiling this movie for those who have not seen it yet), is there's people who are on a trip in a car. I believe 3 of them (2 parents, 1 child) although that may be wrong. They either run out of gas or just stop for some other reason in a forest. The girl ends up on a floating castle/city and the bulk of the anime is about her adventure while in this floating city.

The only other part I remember is that at the end of the anime she is the same age, but time has past much more quickly on earth. When she returns to her car it is overgrown with weeds, etc.

I know this is a long shot and the description above, well it sucks, but does anyone know what anime movie I'm thinking about? It would really be awesome if someone did!

And about me, I'm married, living in Washington state and 30 years old. I'm highly addicted to anime, xbox, motorcycles and my wife (definitely not in that order!). Tonight we are making home made root beer for the first time. :)

Thank you!

**Also, I posted this 3 times now, but never see it actually show up.

Hinamawari
01-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Your description somewhat sounds like Spirited Away (http://myanimelist.net/anime/199/Spirited_Away)

SpeaR
01-05-2012, 12:28 AM
I was just about to post it a while ago but yea as the person above me said it sounds like http://myanimelist.net/anime/199/Spirited_Away/

Landshark
01-05-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that's it. Thank you all very very very much!

It's been so long since I first watched it I forgot most of the details.

I really appreciate the help!