PDA

View Full Version : Please help to identify!

Kirzie
12-27-2011, 09:13 PM
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Please help me!
I have been finding the title of an anime since 2009 and I still can't find it.
I really hope that you guys are able to help me find the title.
That was my favourite japanese anime but since I watched it at a young age, I could not remember the title.

The story goes like this...

If I am not wrong, the main characters are : 3 kids (very small kids) , 2 girls and 1 boy. They are very best friends.
Each of them have their own colour to represent them. For example, 1 girl wears pink clothing, another girl wears green. While as for the boy is blue.

Then I think there are devils who wanted to harm the Pink Kid since her grandmother is don't know what, like very pro. But since they are still very young, her grandmother gave her a PINK WATCH to wear. Everytime the devils wanted to harm the pink kid, the PINK WATCH will shine itself, and a PINK big sister (like guardian angel) will arrive immediately to attack the devils and protect the PINK Kid.

Besides PINK WATCH, her grandmother still have GREEN and BLUE WATCH with the same functions (which is later on given to the best friends of the PINK kid).

And I remember that all the big sisters (or guardian angel) are actually dolls kept in a wooden box. They will only be "activated" when the kids are in danger.

Something like this.
I really LOVE this anime badly!
Someone, please help me to find the title of this anime!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

MissSumomo
12-29-2011, 12:51 PM
This is just a guess. But would it be Shugo Chara! by any chance?