PDA

View Full Version : DC Universe Online

Bubblegum Pop
12-25-2011, 07:17 PM
So i've recently started playing DC Universe Online and I must say I was impressed. I didn't think it would be as good as it really is.

So who else plays? What server?

I play on the USPC server, PVE. Username is Queen Cirque

Who's you're mentor and what are you're powers?

Mine is Batman and I use the mental powers which I think is beast. My character is only level 4 because I had been playing on the European server without knowing so I switched over to the US server today. Feel free to add me!

I was also thinking that if we could get enough AF players, we could make a League! I'll pay for it of course unless someone else wishes to run it :3

Hanamaru Kunikida
12-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Ps3???/

Bubblegum Pop
12-27-2011, 08:06 PM
If i'm right, I think ps3 and PC play on the same servers :D

Btw, I have a new main. So if anyone plays please add: Frosted Snow

You'll mainly find me in Metropolis since Wonder Woman is my mentor :P

Hanamaru Kunikida
12-27-2011, 08:12 PM
Sadly, no they can't.

So which one are you using?

Bubblegum Pop
12-27-2011, 10:47 PM
PC. And yeah I figured that out in game when I asked someone. Would be cool if they played on the same server :3

Sitcom
06-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Fantastic game. Very immersive. I thought I was done with the superhero MMOs after the CoH community started dying out, but this game proved me wrong!

NorthOfTime
01-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Ahhh yes. It sucked that I got into this game later September. Only played ir for about a week before we deployed and the internet is no where good enough to play it here in Afghan. Sucks because DC Universe Online was something I took a shot at playing and was REALLY impressed with it. Good community too. My league promoted me and is keeping me on an honorary member status until I return stateside which is pretty cool.

Also I am lvl 30, Tier 2 Gear, Superman Mentor, Fire, acrobatics. ( I think I have all that right) Yeah I did all that in about a week, yes I have a damn good League with friends I play other games with. You can add me Broly3k8 on the PSN. I wont be able to accept or add you until July-ish though.

Toshiro Tazukura
04-01-2014, 12:42 AM
I play on the Ps4 but the error code pop up so I stop playing because I cant login without application close

Insane Voltage
11-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Its a great game. I use ice power, and one handed weapon. I find this a great combination for PvE.

CirrusSG
05-12-2016, 12:06 AM
I'm still pretty new to it (I've played more Skyforge recently) and I suck at it, but I enjoy it a lot. I use a super speedy telekinetic bo staff wielding Superman trainee.

SentaiSenpai
08-12-2016, 02:40 PM
It's not bad, I play it every so often on my PS4 I made a guy with hand blasts and gadgets, though I'm starting to second guess my choice of weapon, it's a bit boring. I'll probably start him over at some point...

His name is Sentiger xD