PDA

View Full Version : Who Here Plays Ragnorok Online!?

OneWingAngel-Cloud
05-16-2004, 11:55 AM
i've been playing this game for two weeks now, and i have to say it just plain rocks! For those of you who don't know what i'm talking about click here>>>>>>> Ragnorok Online (http://iro.ragnarokonline.com)

lionx
05-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Played this long time ago.

The premise is this: Leveling and Pvp,there seems to be the only thing in the game at the moment. My friends who cant afford FFXI play this, and they keep begging me to play, of course i refuse, because theres just nothing there to keep me on it long enough. Lvling and pvp isnt my thing especially solo play all the time too.

The community is way more selffish than FFXI because the item drops and they love to MVP steal because theres no claim factor so they walk up to YOUR monster and whack it. PvP is guild wars, but many of my friends say the first one to go in, dies instantly due to the over powered Hunter. Just Double Strafe and bam dead. Hunters are way overpowered with cheap arrows and the sort. So is the economy, its basically who can rip the other person off. They only ban botters on PRIVATE servers, because those bots harm the overpopulated servers, on iRO, the pay to play one, they dont give a flying $#@% about it beause it just shows how man ppl are there and doesnt hurt them.

If you are really really into this, thers UltimaRO where my friends play for free, with 2:2 classes and pvp.... ITs up to you, but just lvling and pvp isnt worth my cup of tea(or at least thats the entire point from what my friends say....thats all they ever talk about there.)

O yea the names on the characters really make me sorta not like it to when you see AzNaSsWhoP3r -.- I aint into that name thing, mainly because i play FFXI and they cannot every put characters like that, its always first letter cap, and the rest lower, no numbers or speical chars.

Shadowstarr
05-20-2004, 07:49 PM
I've heard it and seen it. The characters are prety cool. Sorry, don't play online games.

dark_aer6
05-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Ya. i play....
I'm a job lvl. 48 thief....i'm still waiting for the
rogue.(it's way better than the assassin...) :^_^:

april110
06-14-2004, 07:40 PM
i played ro, in fact, did anyone here used to go to the nomis server?