PDA

View Full Version : RPG: The great party.

hummerchine
12-06-2011, 10:28 PM
orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies orgies

imagine the potential for this

Esiphas
12-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Interesting how on your MLP thread, you told someone else they were the only one who showed you any respect. The others werent being disrespectful, they were just being honest. You did need to show L.P.S. But the point still stands- this is spam, which is Disresespectful. So to be honest, your being hypocritical.

Normally, id let the admins handle this. But i already lodt one forum for a year to trolls. I dont want it happening here.

hummerchine
12-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Dude, imagine the potential for this RP imagine how famous we would become...IMAGIN! i'm still amazed by the way that I'm not banned yet I'm so obvousily a troll it amazes me how bad these admins are at keeping control of the forums. This is why this website is destined for disaster I give your security a 2/10. 2 because at least the non admins try to keep order (not often though)

Esiphas
12-08-2011, 02:12 AM
I told you already, ive lost a forum to trolls before. And if so help me, i must fight for this place, i will. So any trolls who come here better think twice.

As for the potential of the RP, i see none. I see one foolish person who wants attention and has decided to get peoples attention by trolling. The chosen method of trolling is to write however many times the word 'Orgies'. So your being immature, inaffective and your sense of humour neeeds some serious fine tuning.

And we would be Infamous, yes. Anyone in this R.P who joined in would be forever known as 'That prat who fed the trolls'

Light Buster
12-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Dude, imagine the potential for this RP imagine how famous we would become...IMAGIN! i'm still amazed by the way that I'm not banned yet I'm so obvousily a troll it amazes me how bad these admins are at keeping control of the forums. This is why this website is destined for disaster I give your security a 2/10. 2 because at least the non admins try to keep order (not often though)

As you can see, people and mods on this forum are having personal problems right now that require their immediate attention. Once the mod here returns, she'll probably end up banning you entirely (though she might give you a second chance but I highly doubt it). Unless Esiphas gets promoted to moderate this part of the forum.

I told you already, ive lost a forum to trolls before. And if so help me, i must fight for this place, i will. So any trolls who come here better think twice.

As for the potential of the RP, i see none. I see one foolish person who wants attention and has decided to get peoples attention by trolling. The chosen method of trolling is to write however many times the word 'Orgies'. So your being immature, ineffective and your sense of humour neeeds some serious fine tuning.

And we would be Infamous, yes. Anyone in this R.P who joined in would be forever known as 'That prat who fed the trolls'

I second that. People these days believe they're all that but really just need to act normal for a year. Anyways, this isn't a place for discussion. I'm expecting this thread to get taken down soon.

-GAZKUL-
12-08-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm in.

RyuTama
12-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Esiphas and Light Buster

I know where you're coming from. It's definitely disrespectful and it most certainly deserves punishment, but I believe you should leave that decision to LadyPSerenity. Continuing to post here doesn't solve anything; it only encourages the OP, which is the opposite of helping. I know your intentions are good, but LPS is the mod here for a reason; she is perfectly capable of taking care of these things. If you want to get her attention, PM or VM her. Don't take it upon yourselves when you don't have power; it only contributes to what you're trying to prevent. Give her time, and in the mean time, just ignore the OP.

LadyPSerenity
12-11-2011, 09:53 PM
All of you are so cute when you try to Jr. Mod. Yet oddly enough no one Reported the post, or rather sent me a PM and simply said there is a post that really needs to be handled.

This time of year is hard on me, but I do reply to PMs as soon as possible. ALL PMs are read Immediately upon receipt as they go to my phone. Leaving me a message gets you an answer quickly. REporting a post gets it closed, and handled QUICKLY.

Telling me what I should do or what I will do however, is not exactly helpful. I do appreciate the kind things you've said about me, but please next time send me a PM or report the post.

As for the original poster, read the rules. Follow them. Or don't post.