PDA

View Full Version : Need a New serries to watch.

zillahendrix
11-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Just finished watching Samurai Champloo for the umtenth time.

I want to watch another anime similar to it, such as in like how the main characters act like they don't care for each other, but in all reality they have a strong bond, that progessively grows over the course of the series. Another example would be like Souske and Kaname in Full Metal Panic, which is my favorite.

Animes I've seen

Elfen Lied
Gantz
Inuyasha (Didnt care much for him, I just watched for Sesshomaru Lol)
Narto & Shippuden

Im having a brain fart. Lol:laugh:

Kazama1990
11-29-2011, 07:09 PM
cant really think of any good ones with alot of group conflict right now but heres some other good ones I like

Gundam Seed- alot of emotion and great storyline in my opinion good music too

evangeline- always a good series though it is mostly an anime that will get you thinking and is a love it or hate it for most people

Code Geass- one of my personal favorites the relationships in this one can get kinda strained and I always liked how it focuses on someone that is not afraid to make sacrafices and the hard decisions while still doing anything to achieve their goal. The ending I thought was perfect

High school of the Dead- zombie apocaplse.... enought said ^_^, its a short series but was very entertaining for me

lol i could add alot more but those are the ones that popped into my head when I saw the title for the topic hope it helps

Red&Stiletto
11-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Eureka 7- apocoliptic mechs and military corruption dipped in romance
Hare+Guu- comedy in the jungle
Durarara!- mythical woman and tokyo street gangs
Honey and Clover- cutesy smootsy art students and their struggle to find love and themselves
Nichijou- it's complete and total nonsense but it's cute and funny