PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Fun House

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
11-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Please post all questions for the RP here, and I'll answer them. :)

Esiphas
11-20-2011, 11:29 AM
How many people do you wnat before we start?

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
11-20-2011, 12:41 PM
How many people do you wnat before we start?

Around 4+ users.
Each user can have 3 characters.

Yuuchun
11-20-2011, 06:54 PM
I have a question...I know the main players will be the humans and the Time tellers as essentially, to my understanding, are what moves the game. But what do the ghosts do? What exactly is our role in the rp.

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
11-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Yuuchun: That... is an excellent question. xD

--
The humans' role: To escape the fun house my time teller character Wisely has created before the six month time period to escape is up, and to survive your character's greatest fears. If you don't escape within the six months Wisely gives you to escape, you're trapped inside the fun house forever. Unless, of course, you're able to get out next Halloween...

The time tellers' role: To shift the walls of the fun house and keep everything active and alive. They feed the nightmares that haunt the humans, and scheme throughout the fun house on their own. I have plans (if anyone else besides myself signs up to be a time teller) for Wisely to maybe trap a few inside the fun house for his own sick purposes of seeing how humans like them would react inside a nightmare they already know exists. Time tellers also try to stop the humans from accomplishing their goal of escaping the fun house within the time period they're given.

The ghosts' role: To gamble with the humans and barter information. Some know layouts of more rooms than others, and how to pass through those rooms. The ghosts are probably the smartest players within the roleplay, and some of the toughest. But remember that some of them are still trapped within the fun house too, and no one likes being trapped within it. Like the humans, they want to get out of the fun house, as well, and have a happier afterlife.

--
[EDIT] RPG is now up [link (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?106025-RPG-Fun-House&p=2624936#post2624936)]

Yukari
11-21-2011, 07:39 AM
I am planning on joining the RPG, I just don't have time right now. I will join when I get back to Georgia after Thanksgiving break.

Esiphas
11-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Good to hear Yukari.

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
11-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Yukari: Yay~! =3 I hope you have a good Thanksgiving break :D

--
This is sorta important for everyone in the RP to read~
I'm going to hafta go away in a couple of weeks. I'm moving soon, so I have to pack my computer. It's not really that big of an issue because I have an iPad that I plan on posting to the RPG from, but I will post less because it's my mom's iPad and everyone has to share it. But, yeah~ that's about it. :) Happy posting xD

Yuuchun
11-25-2011, 09:40 PM
I created another character...I hope it gets approved soon so I can make my next move ^^

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
11-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Sorry for the late response - my family is in town so they've been visiting ever since Thanksgiving. I'll go look at the sign ups. :3

sunnyside
11-27-2011, 07:24 PM
It was fun having you in my game.

Good luck with yours Cupcake :smile:

Yuuchun
11-28-2011, 12:09 AM
That's quite alright...I was busy during the Thanksgiving break too.

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
11-28-2011, 09:08 AM
It was fun having you in my game.

Good luck with yours Cupcake :smile:

Oh, thank you! :)

I'm sorry I sorta left... I was off AF for awhile because I had some family trouble and my old school kept me really busy OTL Anyways, thank you :) I hope your RPG continues to go well, and I'm sorry I've stopped posting in your RP. Happy posting~ x))

That's quite alright...I was busy during the Thanksgiving break too.

Approved :)

Yuuchun
12-01-2011, 02:52 PM
I am just posting here to apologize for my absence...it's almost finals week for college students here and I have to prepare myself for my entry portfolio for my major in two weeks time. So I am not really having time to compose my post for the rpg...although I am almost finished with one of them...I might have time to post it soon hopefully...

T_____T So many things to do I don't even know where to start....chapter test, two finals, 2 major drawings, 1 hand stitched bag, final essay, peer evaluations, homework, entry portfolio all within two weeks. I WANT MY WINTER BREAK NAO!

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
12-01-2011, 08:12 PM
I am just posting here to apologize for my absence...it's almost finals week for college students here and I have to prepare myself for my entry portfolio for my major in two weeks time. So I am not really having time to compose my post for the rpg...although I am almost finished with one of them...I might have time to post it soon hopefully...

T_____T So many things to do I don't even know where to start....chapter test, two finals, 2 major drawings, 1 hand stitched bag, final essay, peer evaluations, homework, entry portfolio all within two weeks. I WANT MY WINTER BREAK NAO!

Don't sweat it ;) I understand xD Post whenever you get the free time to, but don't feel rushed. I can always catch you up with the others whenever :D

Arrisu
12-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Did I join a dead rpg or what? TT^TT I was really excited to play out this storyline too...

Esiphas
12-15-2011, 05:57 AM
No, i need to post some more, sorry.

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
12-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Did I join a dead rpg or what? TT^TT I was really excited to play out this storyline too...

I know... nobody posts... TT~TT
I really thought this RP would be fun too xD I guess I got some dead users :x

No, i need to post some more, sorry.

It's not just you xD Some users haven't even posted >o>;;

Folter
12-21-2011, 06:22 PM
sorry for not posting in a while i have exams this week and have been busy studying. I'll try and post sometime tomorrow

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
sorry for not posting in a while i have exams this week and have been busy studying. I'll try and post sometime tomorrow

It's okay^^
I just had mid-terms today so I understand xD;;

I think I failed OTL

sunnyside
12-21-2011, 11:43 PM
OTL

I had to look that one up, and it took a bit, but now I can totally see it. Cool.

I think I failed

I hope you did better than you think! And...wait...midterms? Ugh, now I feel sorry for you. I'm glad all the schools I was in put finals here, so you were stress free during the holidays.

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
12-22-2011, 08:52 AM
I had to look that one up, and it took a bit, but now I can totally see it. Cool.

http://shimmie.shishnet.org/v2/_images/f2cfa47813440acf5d6a969a2c663c7c/1111%20-%20orz%20otl.jpg
Yeah^^ XDDD

I hope you did better than you think! And...wait...midterms? Ugh, now I feel sorry for you. I'm glad all the schools I was in put finals here, so you were stress free during the holidays.

Luckyyy~ xD
Nah, I'm pretty sure I failed :x I transferred to the school I'm in 3 weeks ago or so, so I'm still trying to learn what they're teaching :x In some subjects, they surpass my old school and so I have no clue what they're talking about... OTL xDD;;

*instafails*