PDA

View Full Version : The Theme from Black Jack 21

Amanda Taylor
11-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I think I was able to translate it okay on Babel Fish. Here's what I have on it:

Mind… Even when Find… It seeks Shine… Very love Believe… Truth In order sad thing gets off and continuously for no one (one person) to do the appearance lonely and to pray if the sky is looked up, the dear smiling face you hold and are closed The forest of dilemma is passed through and the thinking eternity which confronts exceeds, probably will be * You just are from word of many thousand love to call there, because no one substituting is possible, to the sun of that sky where the smile becomes light to tomorrow…* Love… Leaving, Pride… Believing, the true In the coming out meeting which has the limit to draw, are to connect the thread dark night and stormy morning the hole simply were wound truth Now opening the door of the trauma, even this pupil desire of the [ku] it projects, probably will be And to love and can replace the kindliness which was caught in the degree which the pain where the [ri] is good knows alone warm poem of many thousand love (the [u] it is,) compared to it passes shines oath… of this chest which Heartlessly the leprosy where the flower of the sun blooms it reaches to day or the request, probably will be * You just are from word of many thousand love to call there, because no one substituting is possible, to the sun of that sky where the smile becomes light to tomorrow…*

AzureDark
11-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Protip. Don't use Babelfish.