PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional Scary moments

ACBlackJ0ck
11-02-2011, 06:20 AM
Have there ever been any moments in gaming that scared you when it wasn't ment to be scary?

When I was 8 the drowning music in Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast scared the living crap out of me. Mind you it does have a really scary tone in it. Ever since then I always avoided the water to avoid listening to that tune again (To tell the truth, I still do :unsure:)

Austin Masaki
11-02-2011, 07:33 PM
I get scared by the Elegy of Emptiness statue from Zelda, Majoras Mask. Scareds me crapless :0

symphofear
11-02-2011, 07:38 PM
How about intentional scary moments? Lol. I was playing a maze game with my friend and we both knew the outcome and in the end we still got scare! Now I think about it, we was funny! XD

FluffyDango
11-02-2011, 08:01 PM
How about intentional scary moments? Lol. I was playing a maze game with my friend and we both knew the outcome and in the end we still got scare! Now I think about it, we was funny! XD

The Maze by Blue Dot Games :P
First time I tried it I didn`t know it was coming so I jumped quite abit :P
-----

Unintentional moments, hmm I can`t remember.

symphofear
11-02-2011, 08:32 PM
The Maze by Blue Dot Games :P
First time I tried it I didn`t know it was coming so I jumped quite abit :P
-----

Unintentional moments, hmm I can`t remember.

LOL can be evil enough and take down videos of ppl playing that game!

Loxaerion
11-14-2011, 10:48 AM
anyone know about the finding henry game? not sure with the title though. all i know is that after playing that !@#$%^%^&&** game, i have linda blair's face stuck in my head for weeks..not really advisable for those people who have weak hearts..

sakuraAnne
11-14-2011, 07:40 PM
maze gamessss...hate it...